• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dungeon release

Status
Not open for further replies.
wha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sniffles)why couldnt it come out in may or june!(continues to cry like a baby)

Caterpie Master

Oh My! Noodlesoup!
In another thread, it is the same situation, but with ranger.
It could be only the guide that's being released.
Pokemon Company will announce it when they exactly know it, so just wait.

stu770

Soul Trainer
sometimes the guide comes out after the game so we could get it around may or june if were lucky.

stu770

Soul Trainer
if it comes out next month i will be so happy. I hope it comes out with in the next two months.

all i know is that it most likely come in these months May-August 2006.September -2007 seems unrealistic predictions.

Oh my GOSH!!! It's finally coming out! Man, 'bout time.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I just can't wait!

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
I don't see why they don't release them during Summer? During Summer, everyone is out of school, so they can be able to play their games alot more, and buy more games.

~Scott;229;

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
Ok people "Maybe the guide is coming out, not the game" DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. I am pretty convinced the games will come out with the guides.

stu770

Soul Trainer
ranger will probably be released in the summer but mysterious dungeons will be released before then.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Mindless whining about wanting this released sooner aside...

I'm just glad that there's actually some sort of hint that the game is actually going to see a release in english speaking countries. Myself? I've been rather pessimistic about it ever being for sale anywhere other than Japan.
Now all we need is some solid Nintendo confirmation, and I'll be happy.

L

LordGek

I'm just a little steamed that we'll probably be lucky just to see one guide. In Japan there were a couple of official guides. One for the basic walkthru and another one just going into intricate detail on all of the items, bonus dungeons, and detailed stats for all of the Pokemon!

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
I don't maybe know anything. But I am sure that it will be released before 2020! Yes, I am sure. :D

TO be honest, I think it will be released before August, in May or June.

ijea4444

i ant it as soon as possible. when it comes out im saven like 60 bucks to buy red and blue. my parents dont pay for my games any more :( unless its my b-day or chirstmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.