• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Duplica

AJ was better than all of em. Why? He owned Ash like nobody business...... He'll STILL owned him even today.

Pfft, no. Duplica rules all.

She isn't hot, she focuses on a crappy pokemon whose only purpose is to be in the daycare, and she has no hint of actual personality other than 'hey, I'm nice'.

She isn't hot, she focuses on a crappy pokemon whose only purpose is to be in the daycare, and she has no hint of actual personality other than 'hey, I'm nice'.

Only THREE minor girl charcters had personality: Giselle, dark Sabrina, and Truck driver chick. The rest were meh

Wantcookie

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!
Hey, you don't dis the Ditto.
I'm one of the few people who bring it into battles.
I am notorious for beating peoples' faces in with a lvl. 100 Ditto named Jam.
YOU DON'T DIS THE DITTO.

...who's a cute little Jam?
Yes, you are!
Yes, you are!
;132;

Hey, you don't dis the Ditto.
I'm one of the few people who bring it into battles.
I am notorious for beating peoples' faces in with a lvl. 100 Ditto named Jam.
YOU DON'T DIS THE DITTO.

...who's a cute little Jam?
Yes, you are!
Yes, you are!
;132;
Yeah, guess what?

Jam most likely sucks very badly, and you just battle complete noobs.

...yeah, the noob part is true.
I honestly don't think that Jam's bad, considering he's taken down the entire Elite Four in Sapphire, Emerald, and Leaf Green single-handedly.

It takes absolutely no skill whatsoever to defeat the Elite Four.

But playing competitively in anything other than maybe NU, a Ditto would get killed.

A Dittos stats are horrible, so it sucks no matter what you teach it. The only reason people even have one is to, like I said earlier, keep it in a daycare and breed.

But just because the stats may not be super-amazing doesn't mean it isn't good.
You just need a little bit of luck and a lot of strategy.
By the way, should we be taking this into the Debate forum?

Well, since it's stats suck, not even luck can save a horrible pokemon. And without decent stats, strategy is meaningless, since it can't actually do anything.

Wantcookie

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!
*sigh*
You don't get it, do you?
It's like with Castform.
If you use Sunny Day and the opponent has a grass-type, then use Weather Ball and you're all set.
With Ditto, use Transform on one pokemon,store it away for later, and bring it out to battle a pokemon it's super effective against.
There are so many different strategies for Ditto, I could write my dissertation on it.
While it may be true that stats matter a lot, ditto's stats change when it transforms.
In fact the only thing that doesn't change is HP.
So, you see, Ditto rules all.
Nyeh nyeh. :p

*sigh*
You don't get it, do you?
It's like with Castform.
If you use Sunny Day and the opponent has a grass-type, then use Weather Ball and you're all set.
With Ditto, use Transform on one pokemon,store it away for later, and bring it out to battle a pokemon it's super effective against.
There are so many different strategies for Ditto, I could write my dissertation on it.
While it may be true that stats matter a lot, ditto's stats change when it transforms.
In fact the only thing that doesn't change is HP.
So, you see, Ditto rules all.
Nyeh nyeh. :p

In the end, since Ditto sucks, it won't OHKO the pokemon, but the pokemon can probably OHKO him.

Goldliop

Powerplay Champion
ummm, welll....
getting back on topic,
she was a good character
and the whole story was interesting...
i can't stop from feeling that the first season was the best...

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
T_T
Have you been listening?
Yes, the hp thing makes it hard to train, but it's good once it gets into the high levels. (lvls. 70-100)
Plus, there's always HP UPs.

hp ups ..you can only use like maximun 10 of them ina pokemon..that wont help a lot

JONNO.FRESH

Duplica wasnt that good and Ditto sucks balls. Nuff said

Duplica wasnt that good and Ditto sucks balls. Nuff said

Don't talk about sex on the forums. Little kids are here :>

Duplica was good and I like her. I think that almost all characters
from Indigo saga are okay. I wish I could see Giselle, Duplica, AJ and legendary Samurai =) I'm wondering what happend with them. AJ was a really good trainer, Duplica knows a lot about Dittos, Giselle knew a lot about pokemon so...? I belive, they are traveling somewhere.