• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DustoxLox [DP - PT]

4-3/1 Gliscor LvX
2-1-2 Dustox
1-0-1 Jumpluff
2-2 Dugtrio
2/1 Uxie LvX
1 Azelf

2 Bebe's
4 Roseanne's
2 Looker's
4 Rare Candy
1 Lux Ball
4 PokeDrawer+
1 TSD
2 Night Maintenance
2 Stark Mountain
4 SSU

2 Call
5 Fighting
4 Grass

Strategy:
Dustox locks Pokemon with Special Conditions, Gliscor aids in that very swiftly. Jumpluff for annoyance and Dugtrio so as not to promote retreating from my opponent. Fairly straightforward.

Though I believe the decklist to look very strong, it has thus far suffered from 50% of its starts being slow (Not something easily donked like a lone Hoppip start mind you, just taking 5 turns to get out both Dustox and Gliscor, thus meaning I lost those matches) and also has some problems keeping the Special Conditions on my opponent. Those two areas are where I need the most help.

I would prefer if no more Bebe's are recommended for use, as I only have 2 (Yes, I am deathly serious), however am open for any type of criticism on any card(s), provided a reason is given.

(Copy/Pasted from Pokebeach in case anyone is seeing doubles. @-@)

Broken time space? let's you evolve turn you play something. 4 candy is pushing it, try 2. DP Dusknoir kills this. Perhaps take out dugtrio? Finally: consider Skuntank G. Free retreat to another Gliscor: BANG!- L

2 BTS and 2 Candy is the revised list now. I know it does, Dusknoir counter? I have a few ideas on other techs to add and take out.

Mainly I need engine help. 2/1 Uxie LvX, 3 Pokedex and 4 PokeDrawer+ off to a good start? xD