• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Duuuddee... Pass the blunt...

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
A perfect world is a world without drugs.

Sadly, we will never achieve the status of a perfect world.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
So wait,
Drinking alcohol is for personal enjoyment too, right?
But when does personal enjoyment end and where does the severe risk factor take over?
Every time you smoke/take a swig, you risk the lives of those around you. Likely because you are going to do something stupid. Like get behind the wheel of a car while drunk or high and kill a innocent driver on the highway. Because for what? PERSONAL ENJOYMENT? Kinda f**ked up bro.
Nobody cares. People drink. People smoke. You're not really endangering others with marijuana. that's a stupid arguement. You make a good point on alcohol, but think to yourself: WHICH ONE IS LEGAL?

ChedWick

Nobody cares. People drink. People smoke. You're not really endangering others with marijuana. that's a stupid arguement. You make a good point on alcohol, but think to yourself: WHICH ONE IS LEGAL?

Getting behind the wheel of a car while high IS endangering everyone around you.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Getting behind the wheel of a car while high IS endangering everyone around you.

Getting behind the wheel of a car is dangerous anyway.
And if you're not an idiot, you won't do it drunk/high.

A perfect world is a world without drugs.

Sadly, we will never achieve the status of a perfect world.

Please defend this statement. Now I'm sure you mean drugs to mean "illegal drugs," as it often does. What about cigarettes and alcohol. Or if you just mean drugs in general, you are also including a large amount of medicines. Your statement is extremely nebulous.

So, defend yourself. I'm sure you mean well (as you see it), but this statement, empty sloganeering with no defense shown, is not going to cut it.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
It's very easy to grow taxing wouldnt work well unless they kept it illegal to grow. Then I can see someone driving to a handy store and buys a pack like they would cigarattes, and gets high on the way home and boom he thought the minivan was a giant hot dog and starts chasing it and dies in a crash or kills others.

Yes if marijuana was legalized, the taxes would be obviously reasonable to prevent growers needing to sell it in the black market to avoid high taxes. The supply and demand for marijuana would be higher if marijuana is legal and taxes would be a fair price for that.

Then I can see someone driving to a handy store and buys a pack like they would cigarattes, and gets high on the way home and boom he thought the minivan was a giant hot dog and starts chasing it and dies in a crash or kills others.

You have a wild sense of imagination.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
lugia p said:
Then I can see someone driving to a handy store and buys a pack like they would cigarattes, and gets high on the way home and boom he thought the minivan was a giant hot dog and starts chasing it and dies in a crash or kills others.
Are You high right now?

ChedWick

Well I live in D.C. so we're pretty chill here. You live in pitt (half my family is from there so we're cool bro) But, don't get smart I never said there weren't sandardized tests considering I go to a private school with 40 k tuition.

Back on topic!!!: So saw some pretty invalid arguements... Marijuana causing car crashes? How about alcohol causing car crashes? Guess what alcohol is legal and yet does that stop it from being illegal, well than i guess cars should be illegal -_-'

See what I did there?

Paraphrased me? Yea I see what you did there.

Vanilluxe

Gear Grind~
If marijuana is legalized, why not just legalize cocaine and heroin too? There are TONS of people who snort cocaine and shoot up heroin, just like there are tons of people who smoke marijuana. Combined, the money from legal sales would be through the roof.

Sure, marijuana's harmful effects take much longer to show up than the 'hard drugs', but it's still a drug nonetheless.

You also cannot back this up with 'marijuana usage isn't an addiction', because that is just complete nonsense. If you have the urge to get high, and cannot stop thinking about it until you do, to me, that is considered addiction. I'm sure there are tons of people who chase the high from marijuana, just like there are people who chase the high from the hard drugs.

I, myself, am 100% against the legalization of any drug.

Last edited:

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
How convincing.... Drugs save lives, guess a perfect world is a world of young deaths, pain, and disease.
Medical Drugs = Save lives
Street Drugs = Do barely any good for you.
If you get behind a wheel of a fucking car while high off your ass, chances are you are going to hurt someone.
I agree; neither should be legal. But come on, even ALCOHOL has more benefits than Marijuana does. Or better yet, any hard street drug.

At this point R4GEKILL!!!, you are proving to me to be a fucking idiot who does not know any better about drugs. Get real. Street drugs kill. All street drugs are addictive. All nervous stimulants/depressants have the chance at being addictive (depending on the potency).

DarkLink3

Banned
Yes it should be legalized nationwide. I see nothing wrong with it. I don't smoke it. But it makes you feel good as I've heard. so Yeah..

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Yes. It's also a great way to get rid of the debt everyone in the U.S. is complaining about. Tax the bud, people enjoy themselves. Cigarettes and Alcohol are so much worse for you than Marijuana, so the "it's bad for you" argument doesn't work. There has also been 0 recorded deaths linked to Marijuana. Cigarettes and Alcohol? In the millions.

@Zenotwopal: Have you ever been high before? Coming from a couple years of experience, being drunk and being high are completly different. You have a lot more control over yourself whilst high. I have a friend who drives incredible when he's baked off his ***, and he's only a junior going into his senior year of high school.

Last edited:

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Yes. It's also a great way to get rid of the debt everyone in the U.S. is complaining about. Tax the bud, people enjoy themselves. Cigarettes and Alcohol are so much worse for you than Marijuana, so the "it's bad for you" argument doesn't work. There has also been 0 recorded deaths linked to Marijuana. Cigarettes and Alcohol? In the millions.

@Zenotwopal: Have you ever been high before? Coming from a couple years of experience, being drunk and being high are completly different. You have a lot more control over yourself whilst high. I have a friend who drives incredible when he's baked off his ***, and he's only a junior going into his senior year of high school.
Um, no. They aren't.
No matter what you say, you don't have the proper judgement to drive a car. No matter how good you think your friend drives while high, its still f**king dangerous.

Just because you say so doesn't over ride the medical facts. I have examined countless medical textbooks (parent is a doctor) and I have observed that being high = drunk. Basically the same thing, just caused by a different chemical.

ChedWick

Nope. And never will be. Only stupid people get high.

That sure does show some character as well as knowledge or rather lack there of on the matter (IE, you are stupid on the matter).

Medical Drugs = Save lives
Street Drugs = Do barely any good for you.

If you get behind a wheel of a fucking car while high off your ass, chances are you are going to hurt someone.
I agree; neither should be legal. But come on, even ALCOHOL has more benefits than Marijuana does. Or better yet, any hard street drug.

At this point R4GEKILL!!!, you are proving to me to be a fucking idiot who does not know any better about drugs. Get real. Street drugs kill. All street drugs are addictive. All nervous stimulants/depressants have the chance at being addictive (depending on the potency).

You haven't exactly provided alot of evidence that you know what you are talking about either.

lugia p

zekrom trainer
That sure does show some character as well as knowledge or rather lack there of on the matter (IE, you are stupid on the matter).QUOTE]

No you must be. I responded to a person saying I was high. Basicly if you cant find a better past time then killing your brain cells and lungs then yes you are stupid. quote is not working

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
i don't support drug use in any way. so i don't want it legal

and iirc i think the gov made it illegal because they couldn't tax it.In English they couldn't make money off it