• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Duuuddee... Pass the blunt...

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
It's because your against it.... A ****ing liberal will disagree with anything a republican says because they're the opposite lol. If you think marijuana harms people, go ahead and believe that. I don't give a ****, nor do I give a **** if it's dangerous anymore because in my book it's not dangerous. If there were links to deaths from marijuana then I'd believe you but there's not... Who gives a **** anyways? It's like your trying to force me to give into saying marijuana by all means is dangerous when used in moderation it is not.

*facepalm* and why do you think i am agaisnt it? cuz there is proof that it does have negative effects and the only reply that the opposing side can come up with "the government is lying to you!"

joej m

Club Double Trouble
@shinyumbreon189
first off putting smoke into your body plain awful... everything else it worse... go 8th grade health class genius... -__-

EDIT: i think it should be legal actually so we can so how many idiots there are on this world.

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
Nope, you're putting words on my mouth and based on how you're not even trying to defend your other statements means that I have bested you. Also when you have the same effects no matter how much you smoke or how often you smoke then there is not such thing as moderation

You don't know what moderation is... Moderation is a antonyms for extreme. Extreme is a synonym for chronic. Moderation means your not smoking constantly, your smoking to get relaxed not to be reach your peak all hours of the day. I can guarantee you 1 bowl is completely different than 5 bowls. 5 bowls of high quality bud like kush, chronic, dank, skunk, whatever you wanna call it may cause paranoia because you smoked too much and could get you too blow to think meaning you've reached your peak. While at the same time all the negative effects kick in, but nothing's harming the "body", yea your gonna get memory loss because your too blown to think, and your gonna have a problem learning because your too stoned to think. 1 bowl on the other hand will get you nice stoned, and relaxed. You will still be able to think and not be retarded. 5 bowls would be smoking yourself retarded, but it doesn't mean your gonna stay retarded, you just can't think and it will wear off within about 10 minutes and you'll just be really blazed but able to think. A marijuana high has waves and stages of high, but you wouldn't know this. 1 bowl is chilled out, mellow, relaxed, as I said and you can still function properly. 1 hit and 1 bowl would be completely different as well. 1 hit wont do anything most likely, even if it does your only gonna be high for 5 minutes. If you got no tolerance then about 30 min to an hour.

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
@shinyumbreon189
first off putting smoke into your body plain awful... everything else it worse... go 8th grade health class genius... -__-

EDIT: i think it should be legal actually so we can so how many idiots there are on this world.

You got a problem with me smoking? It sure sounds like you do.... Worry about your well being and I'll worry about mine, don't question my decisions in life and I won't question yours. You dig?

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
You got a problem with me smoking? It sure sounds like you do.... Worry about your well being and I'll worry about mine, don't question my decisions in life and I won't question yours. You dig?
my god you are a little *****

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Look at yourself, arguing with the effects of marijuana while stoned when you've never done it. I've done it so I know.

you know nothing, someone disagrees with you and you turn into a street punk and get in their face like "you got a problem punk" You claim you know everything based on this one experience which is the essence of your stupidity in my opinion

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
you know nothing, someone disagrees with you and you turn into a street punk and get in their face like "you got a problem punk" You claim you know everything based on this one experience which is the essence of your stupidity in my opinion

No, your saying a very small amount and very large amount don't make a difference when they do. I can smoke 1 hit and not feel a goddamn thing, but I can smoke 1 bowl and get high. I can smoke 1 bowl to get relaxed but then I could smoke 5 bowls to get retarded.. That's what I'm trying to say. It's just like drinking alcohol dude. The more you drink the more drunk you get, the more you smoke the more stoned you get. Idk what you don't get about this?

It was the way that person said it that made me say that. They directed it at me and said I should go back to health class because smokings bad for you. Well no **** sherlock, and that's why I said that.

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
No, your saying a very small amount and very large amount don't make a difference when they do. I can smoke 1 hit and not feel a goddamn thing, but I can smoke 1 bowl and get high. I can smoke 1 bowl to get relaxed but then I could smoke 5 bowls to get retarded.. That's what I'm trying to say. It's just like drinking alcohol dude. The more you drink the more drunk you get, the more you smoke the more stoned you get. Idk what you don't get about this?

no I don't get what YOU don't understand regardless of how high you get doesn't mean that effects such a memory loss and perception loss won't occur. If you smoke a hit you may not get but you can still have memory loss. Read the facts and think!

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
no I don't get what YOU don't understand regardless of how high you get doesn't mean that effects such a memory loss and perception loss won't occur. If you smoke a hit you may not get but you can still have memory loss. Read the facts and think!

Your officially a retard here's your sign. 1 hit doesn't even effect me dude, I don't feel jack ****. Once again 1 HIT DOESN'T EFFECT ME, I DON'T FEEL JACK ****. 1 bowl does not give me memory loss, memory loss from stoned ties with talking. Ever heard a stoner really stoned try to talk? They forget what they were gonna say. I can tell a story or talk while high off of 1 bowl. 5 bowls I won't because I'm too stoned to think. You get it now?

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow

Your officially a retard here's your sign. 1 hit doesn't even effect me dude, I don't feel jack ****. Once again 1 HIT DOESN'T EFFECT ME, I DON'T FEEL JACK ****. 1 bowl does not give me memory loss, memory loss from being stoned ties with talking. Ever heard a stoner really stoned try to talk? They forget what they were gonna say. I can tell a story or talk while high off of 1 bowl. 5 bowls I won't because I'm too stoned to think. You get it now?

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Your officially a retard here's your sign. 1 hit doesn't even effect me dude, I don't feel jack ****. Once again 1 HIT DOESN'T EFFECT ME, I DON'T FEEL JACK ****. 1 bowl does not give me memory loss, memory loss from stoned ties with talking. Ever heard a stoner really stoned try to talk? They forget what they were gonna say. I can tell a story or talk while high off of 1 bowl. 5 bowls I won't because I'm too stoned to think. You get it now?

holy **** you are so dumb.... you keep using yourself as an example which since I don't know you irl i can't prove nor disprove what you are saying. You are attempting to push this movement through on the grounds that you like and you want to be allowed to do it legally which is so selfish and near sighted. If you had any common sense you'd stop attempting to debate and study up a bit then come back because you are blatantly uninformed. Try looking up the term "logical fallacy" because you use it alot

Also tell me, how does it feel to get told by a 17 year old?

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
holy **** you are so dumb.... you keep using yourself as an example which since I don't know you irl i can't prove nor disprove what you are saying. You are attempting to push this movement through on the grounds that you like and you want to be allowed to do it legally which is so selfish and near sighted. If you had any common sense you'd stop attempting to debate and study up a bit then come back because you are blatantly uninformed. Try looking up the term "logical fallacy" because you use it alot

Also tell me, how does it feel to get told by a 17 year old?

Exactly define "memory loss" from marijuana then? It's not like getting so ****ing wasted that you don't remember the next day. I remember everything I did while stoned and after. I'm using myself as an example because it's free goddamn country and idk how else to explain it. What, you want me to lie to myself to make you happy and more superior? I'm disagreeing with you because your going by articles not humans thoughts. Just because those articles say it cause it doesn't mean it does. So a condom's guaranteed to stop pregnancy?

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Exactly define "memory loss" from marijuana then? It's not like getting so ****ing wasted that you don't remember the next day. I remember everything I did while stoned and after. I'm using myself as an example because it's free goddamn country and idk how else to explain it. What, you want me to lie to myself to make you happy and more superior?

well you making me feel pretty superior by being so angry right now :) memory loss is defined as NOT BEING ABLE TO REMEMBER SOMETHING i mean its not that hard to understand. And you completed ignored me explaining why your argument will never be considered even possibly credible

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
well you making me feel pretty superior by being so angry right now :) memory loss is defined as NOT BEING ABLE TO REMEMBER SOMETHING i mean its not that hard to understand. And you completed ignored me explaining why your argument will never be considered even possibly credible

How am I not possibly credible? As I said, I remember everything while having a good buzz but after a certain point I do remember some things. Exactly tell me why I can't use myself as an example? What, don't my though's exist? Am I lying about everything? Last time I checked it's not illegal nor against to the rules to use yourself as an example. I can't prove nothing nor can you prove nothing. With all the **** I've seen the govt. is involved it, it makes me wonder that's all. Hell, it may be true, but I myself, don't believe it.

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
How am I not possibly credible? As I said, I remember everything while having a good buzz but after a certain point I do remember some things. Exactly tell me why I can't use myself as an example? What, don't my though's exist? Am I lying about everything? Last time I checked it's not illegal nor against to the rules to use yourself as an example. I can't prove nothing nor can you prove nothing. With all the **** I've seen the govt. is involved it, it makes me wonder that's all. Hell, it may be true, but I myself, don't believe it.

*ahem* refer you to the debate threads debate "rules"

Anecdotal Evidence - Eyes open, folks! This one's a little different. Try NOT to support your argument with a story about your experience in the world. You may think smoking is awful, and every single smoker you've ever met may have been an utter cowpie of a human being, but that does not make a valid argument. Any experience you have is susceptible to being equally and inversely proportional to the experience of some other individual. Personal experience, once again, is frequently useless as support for your side of a debate. If you get caught basing your argument on anecdotal evidence, you will be laughed out of the Debate Forum.

You check this its right on the site. In fact here's a link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...um-Moderation-updated-for-ease-and-relaxation!

I think its time to start pointing and laughing

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
*ahem* refer you to the debate threads debate "rules"

Anecdotal Evidence - Eyes open, folks! This one's a little different. Try NOT to support your argument with a story about your experience in the world. You may think smoking is awful, and every single smoker you've ever met may have been an utter cowpie of a human being, but that does not make a valid argument. Any experience you have is susceptible to being equally and inversely proportional to the experience of some other individual. Personal experience, once again, is frequently useless as support for your side of a debate. If you get caught basing your argument on anecdotal evidence, you will be laughed out of the Debate Forum.

You check this its right on the site. In fact here's a link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...um-Moderation-updated-for-ease-and-relaxation!

I think its time to start pointing and laughing

I find this rule very ****ing retarded and going back to EGC where you don't got these ******** rules.. See you later. I don't believe anything your posting especially the articles because there's both sides on the internet. There's scientific proof that it's bad while there's scientific proof that it's good.. Which should you believe? The only way to know for sure is to test it yourself, which I'm sure you aren't capable of, therefore none of us are right.

And I'm gonna block you and Ansem.

Last edited:

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
I find this rule very ****ing retarded and going back to EGC where you don't got these ******** rules.. See you later. I don't believe anything your posting especially the articles because there's both sides on the internet. There's scientific proof that it's bad while there's scientific proof that it's good.. Which should you believe? The only way to know for sure is to test it yourself, which I'm sure you aren't capable of, therefore none of us are right.

I win :) see ya

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer