• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Duuuddee... Pass the blunt...

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
no I don't get what YOU don't understand regardless of how high you get doesn't mean that effects such a memory loss and perception loss won't occur. If you smoke a hit you may not get but you can still have memory loss. Read the facts and think!

Yea, and you can have memory loss sober your point?

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Yea, and you can have memory loss sober your point?

My point being a nature memory loss happens without our conrtol, memory loss in this case is CAUSED by the hit which we can control use of. So why cause these health risks to feel good for like 30 mins?

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
My point being a nature memory loss happens without our conrtol, memory loss in this case is CAUSED by the hit which we can control use of. So why cause these health risks to feel good for like 30 mins?

Oh so now your saying it causes permanent memory loss? That depends on the persons memory before smoking, if it wasn't good in the first place ya he's gonna have memory loss.

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Oh so now your saying it causes permanent memory loss? That depends on the persons memory before smoking, if it wasn't good in the first place ya he's gonna have memory loss.

I never said that, you're putting words in my mouth yet again breaking the rules of the debate forum and prove to me this last part that "if my memories bad then smoking will make me have memory loss, and if my memories good then I won't have memory loss" and if you say "i remember everything when I'm stone then you're wrong cuz you clearly wouldn't remember anything you forgot XD

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
So why cause these health risks to feel good for like 30 mins?

No, I'm not putting any words in your mouth. The way you said it means you meant why risk permanent memory loss. I'm sorry dude, no matter how much marijuana someone smokes they aren't gonna have permanent memory loss.

Fyi, not everyone that smokes marijuana gets memory loss. It depends on the person. Your saying everyone gets memory loss, I'm saying anyone can have it but it depends on the person or how much they smoke.

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
No, I'm not putting any words in your mouth. The way you said it means you meant why risk permanent memory loss. I'm sorry dude, no matter how much marijuana someone smokes they aren't gonna have permanent memory loss.

Fyi, not everyone that smokes marijuana gets memory loss. It depends on the person. Your saying everyone gets memory loss, I'm saying anyone can have it but it depends on the person or how much they smoke.
So you implied that i meant something i didn't aka you put words into my mouth.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...1j3zufX46ktviZnsV6tCA&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.dmQ heres a source that sates short term memory loss from weed and defines how long short term is considered.

And to point out, just because one person doesn't lose his memory from smoking doesn't mean no one else does. You would be pushing through a drug for the pleasure of a small percent that get no notable side effects. Also you have yet to bring in any sources to back you.... yet again breaking debate forum rules...

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
Honestly I could give a **** about your bs links. I didn't say just because someone doesn't have memory loss doesn't mean someone else can't. REREAD MY POST!

ANYONE CAN HAVE MEMORY LOSS, IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON AND HOW MUCH THEY SMOKE!

You can have memory loss sober so this isn't even a valid argument... If you argue that you can't have memory loss sober then your an idiot.

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Honestly I could give a **** about your bs links. I didn't say just because someone doesn't have memory loss doesn't mean someone else can't. REREAD MY POST!

ANYONE CAN HAVE MEMORY LOSS, IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON AND HOW MUCH THEY SMOKE!

You can have memory loss sober so this isn't even a valid argument... If you argue that you can't have memory loss sober then your an idiot.

You entirely ignored this point then, well don't worry here you go
"My point being a nature memory loss happens without our conrtol, memory loss in this case is CAUSED by the hit which we can control use of. So why cause these health risks to feel good for like 30 mins? "

If I lets say forgot to go to work one day then I can't stop the natural memory loss. But if I smoke right before I'm going to go to work and then entirely forget I have work then its the weed that's caused my memory loss, the fact that you're saying You can have memory with or without the drug is such a ginormous gray area because you can always scape goat that everyone will forget something. And dude please, based on how I've been spanking you in the debate for days I am far from an idiot

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
The only reason you keep arguing with me is because your little butt buddy ansem wants his revenge and he wont stop unless hes winning. I'm not reading ANY of the links your sending me for these reasons.... It's internet, take a look around in our society, look at all the gullible people around you, take a look at the Illuminati, etc. You know better not to believe everything you see on the internet. Just because its' on the internet doesn't mean it's true. You get where I'm coming from? I'm not saying it's not true because it could be, but I don't believe in any of it just because of those reasons.

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
The only reason you keep arguing with me is because your little butt buddy ansem wants his revenge and he wont stop unless hes winning. I'm not reading ANY of the links your sending me for these reasons.... It's internet, take a look around in our society, look at all the gullible people around you, take a look at the Illuminati, etc. You know better not to believe everything you see on the internet. Just because its' on the internet doesn't mean it's true. You get where I'm coming from? I'm not saying it's not true because it could be, but I don't believe in any of it just because of those reasons.

Not really, ansem told me about you past run ins and i read them but that has nothing to do with todays debate, I'm continuing to argue with you because you are stupid. This entire argument you've posed to us is based on circular reasoning where you assume these vague "facts" you give us are true, when someone disagrees with you, you state they "don't know what they are talking about". When you say that 4 separate sources are all 'lies" set up by the Illuminati.... WHY THE **** WOULD YOU EVEN INVOLVE THEM IN THIS CONVERSATION?! Your argument is invalid, full of logical fallacies, spiteful claims, refusal to support said claims, refusal to even read the facts we are giving you, basic arrogance, conspiracy claims and just plain stupidity.

I honestly suggest for the sake of your reputation on this site that you stop now, don't even post saying you're done, just stop.

edit: also i noticed you do alot of name calling which is pretty immature

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
Your stupid for believing the facts that could be lies, or the lies that could be facts. The reasons I'm not bringing any facts into this is because I don't know what's true nor false.. You can find anything on the internet whether it be true or false.. That's all.

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Your stupid for believing the facts that could be lies, or the lies that could be facts. The reasons I'm not bringing any facts into this is because I don't know what's true nor false.. You can find anything on the internet whether it be true or false.. That's all.

That means that your fact could be lies..... which they are. You can't set a double standard for yourself. You can't say "When I state a fact then it is A FACT, but when you state a fact (even with support) I can call it a lie". That's not a fair staging of an argument.

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
That means that your fact could be lies..... which they are. You can't set a double standard for yourself. You can't say "When I state a fact then it is A FACT, but when you state a fact (even with support) I can call it a lie". That's not a fair staging of an argument.

That goes for both of us then.. Someone can give internet proof that marijuana isn't dangerous while someone else can prove it is. They are both lies in the eyes of one another. One or the other could be correct but you can't for sure prove either or which which one is true. The only way to for sure know if it's true is to do scientific studies yourself. It could be scare tactics (not saying it is) or it could be legit. Nobody's gonna know for sure because not everything on the internet is true. Especially when it comes to topics like this. There isn't both sides for alcohol or cigarettes, that's because scientist have proved it's dangerous but marijuana has both sides, meaning they have no proof of one or the other. That's all I'm trying to say. You can't prove anything in the day and age about anything unless you do it yourself which you haven't.

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
That goes for both of us then.. Someone can give internet proof that marijuana isn't dangerous while someone else can prove it is. They are both lies in the eyes of one another. One or the other could be correct but you can't for sure prove either or which which one is true. The only way to for sure know if it's true is to do scientific studies yourself. It could be scare tactics (not saying it is) or it could be legit. Nobody's gonna know for sure because not everything on the internet is true. Especially when it comes to topics like this. There isn't both sides for alcohol or cigarettes, that's because scientist have proved it's dangerous but marijuana has both sides, meaning they have no proof of one or the other. That's all I'm trying to say. You can't prove anything in the day and age about anything unless you do it yourself which you haven't.

I believe research trumps experience, my person experience may be that I go off the wall while, yours is that you are calmed. This meaning that I would have an entirely different opinion from you. How am I also supposed to do research on a drug that is illegal and I feel like smoking weed myself would not qualify as research, just smoking weed. But based on what your saying that internet isn't always true is another giant gray area..... I posted sources from pbs, about.com, and Harvard..... These are way more credible and are real world organizations, that have done the research for me! You can't argue against proven research and If you claimed the gov't is interfering with this research then you'd be wrong because that would be infringing on the first amendment right. What I am saying is that my facts ARE valid because I show exactly where I got them and the people there show you exactly where they got their facts! You can't run an entire argument on "I don't believe you because you haven't smoked or set your own extensive research program to study it yourself". All you're doing at this point is retreating to saying your "qualifications" of smoking weed yourself out weigh the research and efforts of full fledged scientists, which is absurd

Edit: Scratch About.com off the list of credible sources, its not

StoneyPikachu

The Highest Trainer
If you believe cannabis is harmful, your ad delusional and brain washed. It's incredible people still ACTUALLY believe it is harmful. I thought the only people who still "believed" cannabis is harmful are cops who know that cannabis incarcerations account for a huge portion of the people who are in jails and prisons. Millions of cops would lose their job if cannabis is legalized, this is why it's still illegal simple as that. Any propaganda against it is made for such a reason, to keep cops, prison guards ect. in job. If you believe the anti-cannabis garbage you're lost.

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
If you believe cannabis is harmful, your ad delusional and brain washed. It's incredible people still ACTUALLY believe it is harmful. I thought the only people who still "believed" cannabis is harmful are cops who know that cannabis incarcerations account for a huge portion of the people who are in jails and prisons. Millions of cops would lose their job if cannabis is legalized, this is why it's still illegal simple as that. Any propaganda against it is made for such a reason, to keep cops, prison guards ect. in job. If you believe the anti-cannabis garbage you're lost.

I got sources, prove your side of the argument please :) When you say its a big government propaganda scheme then you sound crazy as seeing as how theres never been anything on it, honestly this sounds like the Family Guy argument from the episode where Brian gets it legalized.

StoneyPikachu

The Highest Trainer

Last edited:

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer

What I gather from the first link is a confusing study, are the teens on alcohol and marijuana at the same time? because that seems like that wouldn't be go research and what I founded stated directly in it is that it is not consistent like alcohols effects meaning its unpredictable!

The second link is pretty solid, I can't argue it. however it does not address any negative effects of (thc) such as the following: "After the euphoria passes, a user may feel sleepy or depressed. Some users experience anxiety or panic." from: http://chemistry.about.com/od/drugs/a/marijuana.htm and "Marijuana overactivates the endocannabinoid system, causing the high and other effects that users experience. These include distorted perceptions, impaired coordination, difficulty with thinking and problem solving, and disrupted learning and memory." from: http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana

Now granted those aren't specific thc effects but if you were to smoke weed then these would be in effect.

The third link is from 2004, i find it unfair to allow it to count if my older sources don't. Also I attempted to read it and I don't you either of us understand whats its getting at, its seems like you just googled this and grabbed random links to support it

The 4th article is from 2007, same argument as above. Also if you actually read it talked about the possible addict to thc.

The 5th link is from 2003! Geez man, why don't you find more recent studies? This is also really vague, who did the study exactly?

The 6th link is from 2007.... if I can't use old research why can you? heres a link that totally contradicts this too: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/aristotles-child/201111/the-truth-about-marijuana-and-pregnancy

Edit: I checked dates and all of these are from within 2 years, so that's pretty recent

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Even the researchers from that "recent study" said "the study results cannot be considered definitive without more research". That study didn't prove that cannabis isn't harmful. It proved that alcohol was way more harmful over a shorter time.

StoneyPikachu

The Highest Trainer
I never said older studies were invalid. so your biggest argument is cannabis causes distorted perception for a short amount of time? I thought this was a given. why else would someone ingest it. technically, all the negative effects of cannabis you posted in that last post are subjective effects, simply opinion. one person can say cannabis makes them lose focus, someone else says it helps them focus. the psychoactive effects are and will always be up to the individual and negative psychoactive effects can only be opinion, impossible to prove with studies.

but again, find a newer study that says it's bad for you than that.

not all studies were really to argue that it didn't cause problems but more to show that cannabis has neuroprotective effects.