• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Duuuddee... Pass the blunt...

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
I don't particularly think we need potheads creeping anybody not on drugs out. Besides, while smoking is already on the verge of being outlawed by a lot of states, why do we need marijuana free to the public? I see that as a danger to those who are "normal" and "sober" or whatever from the drugs. If we have those drugs, think of the side affects. Maybe they're not as big as regular pills that you get in pharmacies, but still, I don't believe we need them in cities.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Marijuana can be thought of as a drug that would be PERFECTLY LEGAL to the public because it has NO PROVED SIDE EFFECTS and PROVED MEDICAL BENEFITS and the "high" on it actually makes the person LESS AGGRESSIVE if anything. It is not even like smoking where if he's smoking next to you at the bus stop you feel uncomfortable from the smoke. Iirc, water bongs don't release any smoke. Definitely it's not going to do anything like second-hand smoke.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Leave it illegal the world would be a whole lot better without all those drugies.
I agree with this; the druggies are probably more dangerous than the drugs themself, I mean, listen to the news and listen to people who were intoxicated earlier, they sound very.. uh.. dangerous. Because the body is so vulnerable to drug's affects and shutdown of main parts of the body, they are unable to operate and unable to understand what causes pain and what doesn't... Therefore they are more dangerous. The drug sure is dangerous too, so it's pretty even, but my point stands for debate

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Marijuana can be thought of as a drug that would be PERFECTLY LEGAL to the public because it has NO PROVED SIDE EFFECTS and PROVED MEDICAL BENEFITS and the "high" on it actually makes the person LESS AGGRESSIVE if anything. It is not even like smoking where if he's smoking next to you at the bus stop you feel uncomfortable from the smoke. .
It does to me. They creep me out.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
That is absolutely zero grounds for banning it. Cats creep me out, let's kill every single cat in the world.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
That is absolutely zero grounds for banning it. Cats creep me out, let's kill every single cat in the world.

That's true, that's true. I see your point. But can't we at least take away the side affect that is the most damaging?

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Mewkachu said:
Besides, while smoking is already on the verge of being outlawed by a lot of states
No... it's not.

Grei

not the color
It is not even like smoking where if he's smoking next to you at the bus stop you feel uncomfortable from the smoke. Iirc, water bongs don't release any smoke. Definitely it's not going to do anything like second-hand smoke.

Um, have you ever been around people who are smoking marijuana/using a bong? That stuff stinks to high heaven. Bong doesn't release smoke, but it does release a very potent stench. If someone was smoking marijuana or lighting a bong on a bus next to me, I would definitely be uncomfortable due to the smoke or smell.

I agree with this; the druggies are probably more dangerous than the drugs themself, I mean, listen to the news and listen to people who were intoxicated earlier, they sound very.. uh.. dangerous. Because the body is so vulnerable to drug's affects and shutdown of main parts of the body, they are unable to operate and unable to understand what causes pain and what doesn't... Therefore they are more dangerous. The drug sure is dangerous too, so it's pretty even, but my point stands for debate

ROFL. A dangerous pothead. This comment still highly amuses me. Weed relaxes people.
I hope you're talking about other drugs and not weed with this post. If you're saying pot smokers are scary and dangerous than you must get with the picture.

Other comments. Weed smells delicious.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
ROFL. A dangerous pothead. This comment still highly amuses me. Weed relaxes people.
I hope you're talking about other drugs and not weed with this post. If you're saying pot smokers are scary and dangerous than you must get with the picture.

Other comments. Weed smells delicious.

I am meaning heavier drugs, like Cocaine.

I am meaning heavier drugs, like Cocaine.

Well this is the marijuana thread .which has nothing in common with heavy drugs.. besides it's a drug. A very harmless drug.

:S I disagree. Unless we're comparing it to the smell of bong. In that instance, I disagree less.

I haven't smoked out of a bong in over a year, so I forgot the difference of smell it had.
Hi Grei, how have you been? :)

I've never smoked before and I kind of want too (x But I love alcohol aha.

Don't get advice or ask people if you should smoke here. They'll turn you off weed by saying a bunch of false information.

Weed is much less dangerous than alcohol, so if you already drink then I see no reason why you shouldn't try weed. I grew out of it pretty much besides on occasion, but there's really nothing too harmful about it besides the fact that you're smoking it.

blahh

Don't get advice or ask people if you should smoke here. They'll turn you off weed by saying a bunch of false information.

Weed is much less dangerous than alcohol, so if you already drink then I see no reason why you shouldn't try weed. I grew out of it pretty much besides on occasion, but there's really nothing too harmful about it besides the fact that you're smoking it.

Yeahh I keep hearing that alcohol is more dangerous than weed but I don't knowwww (x The only thing that I don't want is to be seen as a drinking pothead >.<

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Hmm... Another weed thread? Could've sworn I debated on this like two years ago...

I used to be for the legalization of marijuana. But I don't really know now. People argue "Oh, alcohol and smoking tobacco are legal. Why not weed?" Well, making it legal is just like throwing another "poison" out there to society. Even though it might not be as bad as alcohol and smoking tobacco, it wouldn't do our society any good.

The reason why I might still support weed somewhat is because of the wonderful potential of hemp: a cheap, environmentally-friendly fabric that comes from cannabis, the same plant of weed.

A very harmless drug.

No.
http://alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
http://www.kriskris.com/is-weed-bad-for-you/

I detest the idea of Weed being legal.

already almost every time i come home from someplace even remotely public i have to take acedametaphin for my newly asquired head-ache. At School it's worse, I have to avoid an entire half of the class room because it smells like someone has been bathing in bong water.

Plus the idea of me dying just because someone wanted to get stoned so they don't have to deal with their life or whatever their reasoning is seems absolutely awful.

Oh by the way, I am allergic to marijuana, my throat will collapse in a matter of minutes after i get any in my system ie: When my sister's stoner boyfriend came over to meet the family when i was nine. Rushing to the hospital because your throat is collapsing isn't very fun, and doing that daily because you can smoke weed on the street and not worry about being arrested seems very dumb and expensive.

I detest the idea of Weed being legal.

already almost every time i come home from someplace even remotely public i have to take acedametaphin for my newly asquired head-ache. At School it's worse, I have to avoid an entire half of the class room because it smells like someone has been bathing in bong water.

Plus the idea of me dying just because someone wanted to get stoned so they don't have to deal with their life or whatever their reasoning is seems absolutely awful.

Oh by the way, I am allergic to marijuana, my throat will collapse in a matter of minutes after i get any in my system ie: When my sister's stoner boyfriend came over to meet the family when i was nine. Rushing to the hospital because your throat is collapsing isn't very fun, and doing that daily because you can smoke weed on the street and not worry about being arrested seems very dumb and expensive.

Allergic to marijuana.. this is new.
Have you ever thought that maybe you're just paranoid about weed somehow killing you. The mind is very powerful, it'll give you false symptoms that are not really there.

If you really are allergic to it.. I still don't see why you're complaining. Peanut butter is legal, multiple people are highly allergic to that, as well as many other products. Something shouldn't stay illegal just for the fact that one in a million people are allergic to it.

You smell it? Stay away, simple as that.

Ah a few things any normal functioning person can easily deal with, especially if they're aware of them and choose to smoke it.
Paranoia, memory loss, trust me I know it. I used to smoke everyday.. but I must say.. my memory is pretty amazing still. Go figure.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Allergic to marijuana.. this is new.
Have you ever thought that maybe you're just paranoid about weed somehow killing you. The mind is very powerful, it'll give you false symptoms that are not really there.

If you really are allergic to it.. I still don't see why you're complaining. Peanut butter is legal, multiple people are highly allergic to that, as well as many other products. Something shouldn't stay illegal just for the fact that one in a million people are allergic to it.

No.
http://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/articles/4215.html

However, I do agree with you that it shouldn't be illegal just because of allergies.