• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DW and Egg moves!

Winter giveaway

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eevee135

Pokemon Master

Closed For the Holidays! (I will still be breeding for those that ALREADY requested)

None of my pokemon are hacked that i know of, those i traded for are the only ones i don't know about.

I specialize in breeding dream world pokemon and pokemon natures.. However, I can breed for egg moves. I am interested in trading for other dream world pokemon and shiny pokemon.

for the most part i can't TRADE monday- thursday but it depends on my work load. However, I can work to get the pokemon throughout the week and get it to you by Friday or Saturday. If I cannot get it to you in time I will contact you by thursday and will give you a free vitamin of your choice.
I can make all pokemon have pokerus upon request.

I DO NOT BREED FOR IVS OR SHINY.

UT/ut means it hasn't been touched
a ! means it's only been put in the daycare
otherwise I have started to train it. I will mention if there was any ev training.

code:1678-6731-8022

What I want: Rare, Event, Shiny and/or DW pokemon. I am not real picky right now.

currently up for trade-only the more desirable are mentioned(offer in post):

UT Pansage(event)- nicknamed Leafy(can be changed)
lvl 100 Raichu- gently and female, ability is static
lvl 61 Entei- hasty
lvl 100 Zekrom- Jolly
lvl 100 Kyogre- Quirky

I have ALOT of
DW Gligar-various natures, both genders
Horsea-various natures, both genders, knows outrage

What I have currently for breeding:

Dream world pokemon have been put into the daycare unless otherwise stated.

DW Female pokemon (natures can be requested)

Shinx- lonely
UT Banette (event)-mild
UT Gligar-various natures at lvl 1
UT Lickitung-quirky
UT Exeggcute-serious
Nidoran-docile
UT Omanyte (has muddy water)- mild
eevee-serious(at lvl 1 with helping hand) and Naive lvl 25
UT smoochum-bold
UT- Houndour-relaxed
UT poliwag- careful lvl 1
UT Gastly -relaxed
UT-Zubats-variety of natures lvl 1
UT-Slugma- variety of natures lvl 1
Dusknoir- can breed
UT Goldeen lvl 10- Jolly
DWF-daycare only- Staravia -naughty

Male DW
UT Horsea(octazooka)-bashful
UT Tailow -impish
UT Espeon(event)-modest
UT Shinx- various natures at lvl 1
UT giligar- various natures at lvl 1
Nidoran- sassy lvl 3
UT Flareon- quirky lvl 1
UT Jolteon- Hasty lvl1
UT Vaporeon- Careful lvl 1
UT(GL event) Croagunk-careful

Others I can breed:
for the most part ask and i'll tell you if i can get it
Scraggy
Oshawott
Tepig
Snivy
Zorua
Treecko
Axew
Tirtouga
Chikorita
Lavatar
eevee
Togepi
Larvesta
Cranidos
Misdreavus
mudkip
and many others upon request.

BREEDING/TRADES IN PROGRESS

Completed trades
male dw espeon to Sizzle for shiny gyarados
dwf eevee and dwf gligar to firelion99 for female combee lvl47 and lvl 50 male pinser

Last edited:

Ziii

thanks for the trade mate :D

Luis_Sera

Need a male togepi with nasty plot and
male mudkip with avalanche, yawn and curse

Check my shop in my sig for egg moves and dw females I can offer (or ev trained pokemon for both of those

eevee135

Pokemon Master
Need a male togepi with nasty plot and
male mudkip with avalanche, yawn and curse

Check my shop in my sig for egg moves and dw females I can offer (or ev trained pokemon for both of those

give me a few days and i will get it.
and how about you trade me a dw vulpix with a perfect Sp.A. and a near perfect speed(if possible) and a dw Lileep.
both female...

Luis_Sera

I have been offered a togepi from someone else for something I have in stock so I won't need one from this shop.

I have 2 dw female vulpixs in stock close to what you want.
Timid with 31 iv in attack, defence and speed
Docile with 31 iv in HP, defence and spl defence.

Would you like one of those? I suggest the first because of nature and speed

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
Can you breed me a adamant female scraggy or male one with dd, ice punch, and drain punch.... post on my trade shop ( bottom one) if agree to it... or look for shiny hut.

Luis_Sera

It CAN learn it through about 2 dozen pokemon. If you can't do it, no problem, I can always find someone else.

Thanks anyway

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
eevee135 is a great breeder, he/she does what other's can't do or can't be bothered to do, you should recognize that. Atleast here I know that each of them, even though digital, is brought up special, without cheats/ hacks.

Luis_Sera

I recognise the ability to breed (I do a lot of breeding myself). He just said he couldn't do it so I said thanks for the effort. No malice intended

eevee135

Pokemon Master
It CAN learn it through about 2 dozen pokemon. If you can't do it, no problem, I can always find someone else.

Thanks anyway

honestly my apps lied to me... i just looked it up ONLINE and i will be ABLE to get it done by saturday.

EmbC said:
Do you want a DW Poliwag?
sure i do! for what though?

alishenai said:
Looking for:

dwf nidoran and eevee

Offering:

Any dwf in my trade shop (see sig).
that won't be a problem. and i would love a dw Dratini!

I will have the stuff for all of you this WEEKEND!!

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Hi, I'm looking for a female dreamworld evee. Nature doesn't matter as I just want one for breeding purposes. I have quite a range of Pokemon for trades so if there's anything specific you want, let me know! :)

Time zone: GMT
Friend code: 3353 6708 6018

Last edited:

eevee135

Pokemon Master
Hi, I'm looking for a female dreamworld evee. Nature doesn't matter as I just want one for breeding purposes. I have quite a range of Pokemon for trades so if there's anything specific you want, let me know! :)

Time zone: GMT
Friend code: 3353 6708 6018

i currently have an extra dwf eevee i believe and would be glad to trade with you for either a dwf pokemon that i don't have or a shiny

Hey, if I pass on a DWF staravia, do you think you're able to get me a shiny DW starly?
I am horrible at breeding for shinies :(