• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DW and Egg moves!

Winter giveaway

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Just heading into wifi club now. @eevee135 if you're looking for any specific Pokemon to be bred just let me know.

@rickymonstaman I think I may have the Scizor you're requesting in your signiture.

Serah Farron

The Guardian Reaper
okay kool just let me know when your ready to trade

Serah Farron

The Guardian Reaper
yeah it should be fine ill message you tomorrow just in case

Sizzle

Shinylegendaryhunter
Can I have an Espeon for a Shiny Gyarados?

eevee135

Pokemon Master
Can I have an Espeon for a Shiny Gyarados?

An espeon with the dream world ability? And you do know that a shiny gyarados can be caught in every soul silver/ heart gold version right? and to get an espeon i'd have to train it, it would probably take till sunday.
I'm willing to do the trade but the espeon will be male since the shiny gyarados is so common.

Sizzle

Shinylegendaryhunter
Yeah Dream World ability would be prefered. And that's fine I can wait.

Last edited: