• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DW and Egg moves!

Winter giveaway

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok, then when we can trade?

Last edited:

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
eggcecute? and... I con't trade until ~Jan because of HW and vacation :(

Raiju5

DW addict~
Great! Then I'd very much like a male Dratini with extremespeed ^^
Although I've just changed my internet contractor and my new internet isn't fit for wifi trades :( So if we'd do a trade we'd have to use the GTS (It has never happened, but if it does happen and someone get to it before you, I'm taking the blow of it anyways xD) So is that alright...?
I can offer DW ability females for it. Are you ok with bred ones or are you only looking for females cought in dream balls?
The females I can offer that isn't already on your list is; Machop, Oddish, Mareep, Trapinch and Hippopotas.
I don't know if you already have all of them but it's the only females I have that isn't on your list right now xD (Getting another one in an hour though~)

eevee135

Pokemon Master
ok, then when we can trade?

well i believe i'm free next weekend...

eggcecute? and... I con't trade until ~Jan because of HW and vacation :(
that's good for me. I have the same issues

Great! Then I'd very much like a male Dratini with extremespeed ^^
Although I've just changed my internet contractor and my new internet isn't fit for wifi trades :( So if we'd do a trade we'd have to use the GTS (It has never happened, but if it does happen and someone get to it before you, I'm taking the blow of it anyways xD) So is that alright...?
I can offer DW ability females for it. Are you ok with bred ones or are you only looking for females cought in dream balls?
The females I can offer that isn't already on your list is; Machop, Oddish, Mareep, Trapinch and Hippopotas.
I don't know if you already have all of them but it's the only females I have that isn't on your list right now xD (Getting another one in an hour though~)
I don't care if they're in the dream ball as long as they have the ability. An oddish is fine :)

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Hey can you breed a gulpin for me?

eevee135

Pokemon Master

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
could you by any chance breed me a female dw lapras? I'll trade you any dwf pokemon that I have.

your Laura's is ready, though I am currently unable to trade