• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DW's Made-Up Pokemon... yeah.

DarkWobbuffet

BEEEEAAAARR!!!
Hey guys, just thought I'd post up a bunch of random made-up Pokemon for you to see. Just got bored so I did some sketching and made these guys.

Random_Fan_Made_Pokemon_by_DarkWobbuffet.jpg

Top Right
Shellshot - A poison/steel type snail Pokemon. It fires poisonous sludge out from it's shell cannon. it's also known for it's horribly unimaginative name. :p

Top Left
Lampkin - A fire/ghost type pumpkin Pokemon. It's in reality a shadowy demon with a flaming head, but it wears a pumpkin over it to keep the fire burning. It can fire out attacks like Flamethrower from it's eye sockets. Probably my favorite of the lot.

Left of Lampkin
Dunspeck - The pointless and unneeded pre-evolution of Dunsparce. With a base attack of 10 and it's only learnable moves being Splash and Momento, it's one of the weakest Pokemon in the games, but would undoubtably be ungodly powerful in the anime. Known to be highly marketable and merchandisable just from the fact that it's a baby Pokemon.

Lower Left
Pufftup - A steel/flying puffer Pokemon. It has the ability to inflate it's body by sucking in air to scare off predators. It can also use this ability to blow out powerful gusts of wind to drive away foes or to push itself into the air.

Lower Right
Tanukoon - An alternative evolution of Zigzagoon, which is caused when a Zigzagoon is traded while holding a Ryo Coin item. This Pokemon is based on a Japanese youkai known as a tanooki. It has a tendency to snatch up any money it sees and hoards it. Upon evolution it can learn moves like Pay Day and Razor Leaf. Oh, and trust me, there's a very good reason why it's holding that leaf in that position. (those who know about tanooki legends will know)

Bottom
?????? - Just some mono-ghost type hand Pokemon. Haven't figured out it's name or anything, but it's an expert with all claw-based attacks. I got an idea for an evolution of it but I need to think more on it...

Oh, and please remember to flame me on both sides... for even cooking. :p

Elementman-Novapoke

These are good, you have a nice style. I guess that you cartoon alot?

You should carry on with these as they're very good.

Work on the names!

Perhaps Shellshot = Escarcanon?​

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
They seem to be a bit Mario-esque... and judging by your User Title, I'm not surprised. :D
They seem a little bit too cartoony for Pokémon (I still think the hippo has too cartoony eyes) but they are quite good.

I agree with you guys that it's Mario stylish and that they are a bit too cartoony to be pokemon. But as non-pokemon they have nice and funny designs. I love the Tanukoon! (its expression xP)
Shellshot seem quite familiar to me from somewhere...the eyes...spongebob squarepants? o.o

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*
aw these r cool^_^ great work! u seem to be very good at more of a cartoonish style!

pokeboy sarab

...mmm...hot!
Well you have a different style which really stands out. Thouch a bit too cartoonish and mario-esque I really like the originality of the ideas and its an awesome set of pokemon.