• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dynamax Battle! Leon, The Greatest of Them All!! (1101)

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Steven also only appeared in one episode and also didn't reveal that he was champion to Ash. I wouldn't be surprised if Lisa Ortiz forgot about the Steven episode let alone Ash in-universe.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I don't like Leon but I don't blame Ash since Lance is boring and uninteresting IMHO

RafaSceptile

Reviewing the Pokémon anime in 10 words or less:
"I'm still mad Lance caught the Gyarados instead of Misty"

Episode: 9/10

Surprised Ash didn't cheer on Lance since Lance is really representing Ash's Home Region. He seemed more curious about Leon.
I can't blame Ash if the Dragon Master Lance is using a no-Dragon Pokémon

vondecayle

This battle was way better than many of the masters 8 tournament and it was definitely Lance’s best showing. His pokemon managed to withstand Charizard much longer than Diantha and Alain. Not only that, he actually managed to harm Charizard in a cool sequence of ice fangs. Another highlight was that they were actually dodging and blocking attacks in this fight rather than just waiting to get hit. Gyarados even went as far as following Charizard with hyper beam, good.

Small observation, but I like the stadium better at night and wish the M8 battles had taken place at night.

Cool shot! A raging red gyarados engulfed in flames. It just reminds me of its pokedex entry. “it will appear and burn everything to the ground with intensely hot flames.”

eQqU9RT.jpeg

Nice to see Moltres this cool looking fire bird.

ABPlaXI.jpeg