• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dzum101's Trade Shop

What is your favorite pokemon type?

• Water

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Fire

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Grass

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Psychic

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Fighting

• Ghost

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Dark

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Bug

• Flying

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dzum101

henryshen11

loading...99%
hi, i am interested in your:
ELT pikachu
PGL corocoro crogunk
CMT please!

Dzum101

hi, i am interested in your:
ELT pikachu
PGL corocoro crogunk
CMT please!

I'm interested in tons of stuff, particularly TFE shelmet and ANA pikachu. Can you clone?

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Hi there,

I'm interested in this little one: Flawless Lvl 100 EV'd (don't know how) Adamant DW Blaziken.
At the moment I can offer:

- Shiny Growlithe, Jolly, Flawless, except special attack, Close Combat
- Shiny Dratini, Jolly, Flawless, except special attack, ExtremeSpeed
- Shiny Rotom, Modest, Flawless, except attack perhaps
- Shiny Rufflet, Jolly, Flawless, except special attack
- Shiny Deino, Modest, Flawless (or except attack perhaps), Dark Pulse.

Let me know if you're interested.

henryshen11

loading...99%
I'm interested in tons of stuff, particularly TFE shelmet and ANA pikachu. Can you clone?
yeah i can. then ELT pikachu, PGL corocoro crogunk for my TFE shelmet and ANA pikachu+ cloning service, okay?

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
Lv.100 SPR2012 Quiet cherish ball Reshiram w/ blue; fusion flares and draco meteor for your shiny lv.38 ninetails and(/or) lv.1 growlithe?

Dzum101

Hi there,

I'm interested in this little one: Flawless Lvl 100 EV'd (don't know how) Adamant DW Blaziken.
At the moment I can offer:

- Shiny Growlithe, Jolly, Flawless, except special attack, Close Combat
- Shiny Dratini, Jolly, Flawless, except special attack, ExtremeSpeed
- Shiny Rotom, Modest, Flawless, except attack perhaps
- Shiny Rufflet, Jolly, Flawless, except special attack
- Shiny Deino, Modest, Flawless (or except attack perhaps), Dark Pulse.

Let me know if you're interested.

Hello. I am interested mainly in the rufflet and rotom. What lvl are they, and are they UT? Also, are you able to clone?

Dzum101

yeah i can. then ELT pikachu, PGL corocoro crogunk for my TFE shelmet and ANA pikachu+ cloning service, okay?

Great! Are you sure you're not interested in anything else in my shop? As long as your cloning and trading back I'll trade you anything. There's lost of other events I'm interested in.

Dzum101

Lv.100 SPR2012 Quiet cherish ball Reshiram w/ blue; fusion flares and draco meteor for your shiny lv.38 ninetails and(/or) lv.1 growlithe?

Well I'm interested in your reshiram, but I like those two so can you clone and send back?

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Hello. I am interested mainly in the rufflet and rotom. What lvl are they, and are they UT? Also, are you able to clone?

They're both level 1, untrained. Fresh out of the egg ^^, I am not able to clone, but I know someone who is. He can clone them for me and I can trade them both for the Blaziken then if that's allright with you. Let me know (pm is faster, I often get lost in all the shops :p) ^^,

Dzum101

Pokémon, gotta catch 'em aaaaaall!!

Desdemona

crazy Eevee lady
I'm interested in your shiny skorupi and spiritomb.
I've got a flawless UT Milotic, flawless UT palkia, a near flawless yamask (31/18/31/31/31/31) and a flawless jp ditto (touched - l72 or so) up for trade.

Yambo

Intrested in these

Flawless Lvl 40 UT Jolly Shiny Tornadus

Flawless Lvl 1 UT Naive Shiny Chimchar

I offer a shiny zigzagon event from sapphire/ruby 2003 and a and a shiny flawless shedinja

Dzum101

I'm interested in your shiny skorupi and spiritomb.
I've got a flawless UT Milotic, flawless UT palkia, a near flawless yamask (31/18/31/31/31/31) and a flawless jp ditto (touched - l72 or so) up for trade.

I'm very interested in the milotic. Can you clone?

Dzum101

As long as there's no premium/classic/birthday ribbon on it, then yes I can clone.

What I meant was, could you clone my pokemon and send it back to me?

Dzum101

I know, the answer is still yes. It'll take me about 10 mins to clone.

Great! I can trade tomorrow same time if it's ok with you.