• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dzum101's Trade Shop

What is your favorite pokemon type?

• Water

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Fire

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Grass

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Psychic

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Fighting

• Ghost

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Dark

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Bug

• Flying

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
I wanted the Flawless Lvl 1 UT Jolly Shiny DW Gligar and the spread is 124/128/128/0/128/0

Dzum101

Oh, sorry i put the EVs and its Lv. 73 not UT with a Memorial Ribbon 01

Those can't be EVs either.. the maximum number of EVs per stat is 255 and only in 2 or three different stats. What is a memorial ribbon? Is the mewtwo from an event?

Dzum101

I wanted the Flawless Lvl 1 UT Jolly Shiny DW Gligar and the spread is 124/128/128/0/128/0

Ok that's fine. Do you happen to know the IVs? And nature?

Dzum101

I'm interested in the shiny Staryu

I have a shiny UT flawless darumaka, elekid and giratina to offer. Or a near flawless shiny Pichu/Heatran.

Hello :)
I will take the Darumaka if you don't mind, but I am also quite interested in the Elekid. Are you sure you don't want to pick just one more pokemon from my shop?

Desdemona

crazy Eevee lady
Hello :)
I will take the Darumaka if you don't mind, but I am also quite interested in the Elekid. Are you sure you don't want to pick just one more pokemon from my shop?

Sure, I'm also interested the Carvanha. But what are the OT's of those two?

thaislex

walking oxymoron
Would really love ur ut shiny shamin and ur sassy shiny milotic if I u need to pick another poke to make it fair that would be fine.

Dzum101

Dzum101

Would really love ur ut shiny shamin and ur sassy shiny milotic if I u need to pick another poke to make it fair that would be fine.

I'm sorry, were we already trading something?

Dzum101

thaislex

walking oxymoron
Hello
I am interested in your Shiny Scolipede, Liepard and Deerling. Please CMT for them, I have many flawless shinies. Also, please reply with a VM or PM. Thank you!
was responding to this one u made in my shop =P

Dzum101

Dzum101

Dzum101

Nuggets, in a box, really.

2000b2

basketball star
hi. i have world 10 crobat to offer and u can check my shop.

i'm interested in: v-create adament raquaza.

Dzum101

hi. i have world 10 crobat to offer and u can check my shop.

i'm interested in: v-create adament raquaza.

Not that interested in the Corbat, however I will trade you Rayquaza for your shiny flawless terrakion. I also noticed you want a modest Reshiram, which I have, lvl 100. For that I would like your shiny flawless timid mismagius. Please tell me if this is acceptable.

2000b2

basketball star
Not that interested in the Corbat, however I will trade you Rayquaza for your shiny flawless terrakion. I also noticed you want a modest Reshiram, which I have, lvl 100. For that I would like your shiny flawless timid mismagius. Please tell me if this is acceptable.

sounds good. can u clone?

Dzum101