• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

E3 2018 Discussion Thread

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I am definitely looking forward to Nintendo's conference to see more LGPE gameplay and the possibility of more information on the new Smash games.

I’m personally hoping we get Dragon Age 4 because it’s been four years since the third one and the last cliffhanger was hair-pull worthy. I also want a localisation of Trails of Cold Steel 3/Sen no Kiseki 3. I don’t care which company dubs it, as long as the VA cast is the same. Gravity Rush 3 is a side possibility, but to me ultimately highly unlikely.

That anime fighting game looks neat though. It’s also reminded me to get into Tales of Vesperia (which I keep calling by the anime’s name, dammit).

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I’m personally hoping we get Dragon Age 4 because it’s been four years since the third one and the last cliffhanger was hair-pull worthy. I also want a localisation of Trails of Cold Steel 3/Sen no Kiseki 3. I don’t care which company dubs it, as long as the VA cast is the same. Gravity Rush 3 is a side possibility, but to me ultimately highly unlikely.

EA has already had their conference, there's no new Dragon Age.

EA has already had their conference, there's no new Dragon Age.

Hmm, you’ve got a point. Kind of a shame, but it’s not the thing I’m most hyped for so it’s not too bad.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Hoping for a full reveal of Metroid Prime 4, that's the game I'm most excited for right now. Beyond that, it'd be great to finally see Retro's game, unless they ran into serious problems developing it they should be ready to show it by now.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Seems like I chose a good time to get into Tales of Symphonia. Wasn't expecting to pay attention to Microsoft's conference much today so that was a nice surprise.
Yep, Tales of Symphonia was my first Tales game too and I enjoyed playing it. ToS is one of best Tales games. ~
Can't wait for Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition. ToV was the best Xbox 360 game I've ever played.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
I've watched Bethesdas press conference and can say there aren't any games I'm excited for. I was hoping for Fallout 4 to be announced on the Nintendo Switch but I guess not.

The comedy sketch involving Skyrim on pretty much everything made me laugh though..

EDIT: At least they officially announced Elder Scrolls 6!

Last edited:

Kage-Pikachu

I'm confused, I thought e3 didn't start til the 12th, are these just side announcements before the event (similar to Nintendo Directs)?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Devolver Digital always delivers on their conferences.

Pokemon Power

All the Bethesda games seem a little too extreme for me, but I might give Fallout Shelter a try, since it's not as violent as the rest of them.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I've watched Bethesdas press conference and can say there aren't any games I'm excited for. I was hoping for Fallout 4 to be announced on the Nintendo Switch but I guess not.

The comedy sketch involving Skyrim on pretty much everything made me laugh though..

EDIT: At least they officially announced Elder Scrolls 6!

Skyrim Very Special Edition is actually real.

DOOM sequel and Elder Scrolls 6 from Bethesda, and then Metal Wolf Chaos XD from Devolver. Shame I couldn't watch the conferences themselves but I'm hype for all three of these games.

When it came to Microsoft and Bethesda's press conferences, here are my thoughts. First I was overwhelmed by how impressive Microsoft's conference was. Then hours later Bethesda goes and teases The Elder Scrolls VI. My reaction to that teaser was "Yes, Yes, Yes!!!"

Last edited:

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I don't really think about Battletoads that much. In some ways, Battletoads is a very bad game, in the way a lot of early games are bad: it's short, and it uses a difficulty somewhere around "anus" to make itself seem longer.

But also, I'm pretty hype about the prospect of a new Battletoads game. I don't even have an Xbox One.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Microsoft is obviously not going to win this generation, nor the next, but their expansion will likely pay them well for future generations.

They are still way too optimistic about streaming stuff, which is clearly going to backfire on them, but while I don't have anything of interest in this announcement besides Battletoads, I'm glad they are starting to take things seriously now. Too late but certainly not too little. I would probably be more excited if I watched the show, but I really don't care about this year of E3.

Sidenote: I'm amused that KH3 s still delayed a clander year and I certainly don't think Cyberpunk 2077 will release this console generation, unless it is re/released for next gen as well.