• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

E3 2021 Speculation/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
E3 is back and better than ever (??). Since it's all online this year no one has to miss anything. You can catch the stream here:

Twitch:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/e3

tErRZPfq3mdjBKwVZs65Fg.jpg

Me personally, can't wait to have my soul crushed when there's no new BotW 2 news!

Rune Knight

Personally, I would like to see a company finally develop a game that utilizes no actual gameplay.

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

I hope we get Digimon Survive news/a release date/ANYTHING really. It's been too long and lots of Digimon fans are starting to think it's canceled.

There are rumors flying around about something .hack related. IMOQ remake? Something new? Something else? Who knows. I don't have my hopes up... but... IF I GET 2 PIPE DREAMS IN ONE YEAR. I SWEAR. :eek:

Some new info for Final Fantasy XVI would be nice. Maybe a release date? There are also rumors of a 'Souls-like' Final Fantasy spinoff being revealed. I doubt I'll get it (because I hate impossible difficulty games) but I suppose it depends on if a casual player like me could still potentially play it without getting too frustrated.

New BDSP and/or Legends info. Why they aren't doing a Pokemon Presents this year is beyond me and I feel like it is a major mistake on Pokemon's part but clearly they do whatever the f they want.

Stray? I want to see some gameplay so I can decide if I get it or not.

Surprises are always fun, interesting and nice too.

That's all I can think of right now.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Do u think it can discuss the DP remakes games?
I don't expect to see any new info about BDSP, especially since they're only remakes. It's not like there's a whole lot of new info they can share about that.
I hope we get Digimon Survive news/a release date/ANYTHING really. It's been too long and lots of Digimon fans are starting to think it's canceled.

There are rumors flying around about something .hack related. IMOQ remake? Something new? Something else? Who knows. I don't have my hopes up... but... IF I GET 2 PIPE DREAMS IN ONE YEAR. I SWEAR. :eek:

Some new info for Final Fantasy XVI would be nice. Maybe a release date? There are also rumors of a 'Souls-like' Final Fantasy spinoff being revealed. I doubt I'll get it (because I hate impossible difficulty games) but I suppose it depends on if a casual player like me could still potentially play it without getting too frustrated.

New BDSP and/or Legends info. Why they aren't doing a Pokemon Presents this year is beyond me and I feel like it is a major mistake on Pokemon's part but clearly they do whatever the f they want.

Stray? I want to see some gameplay so I can decide if I get it or not.

Surprises are always fun, interesting and nice too.

That's all I can think of right now.
I'd actually partially forgotten about FFXVI, while I think it's probably still early I sure wouldn't be upset to see some more stuff for that.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
There's without a shadow of a doubt that Ubisoft will show off yet another Just Dance game.
Did they show one off last year? I tend to lose consciousness when those trailers come on so I may just have forgotten it.

We mustn't forget all the new sports games which are absolutely way better than last year's sports games and are in fact the most realistic sports games that have ever been released.

Pokemon Power

If Capcom and Bandai Namco each have their own presentations, then they must have something big planned. Street Fighter VI and Tekken 8, perhaps?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Capcom is probably just going to talk about Monster Hunter and Resident Evil or something. Bandai will likely use the opportunity to show off more of Tales of Arise. I don't know about Tekken but Capcom is still releasing DLC characters for SFV so I don't think they're planning to move on any time soon.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Capcom is probably just going to talk about Monster Hunter and Resident Evil or something. Bandai will likely use the opportunity to show off more of Tales of Arise. I don't know about Tekken but Capcom is still releasing DLC characters for SFV so I don't think they're planning to move on any time soon.

I still got my fingers super double crossed for Soulcalibur VI on the Switch.

I'm genuinely surprised Tekken 7 never made it to the Switch, but I feel like that ship has long since sailed. Soulcalibur VI, however, has a lot to gain from a Switch port, especially since it would mean bringing back Link.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
FFXVI’s first trailer was just kind of there for me. It has a talented team and Square itself is on a big upswing, so I am excited to see more of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.