• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

E3 2021 Speculation/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerDraco

I've learned two things from years of E3.

1. Never assume anything is a given
2. Never assume anything is impossible

That said, while not impossible, I'd rank Kingdom Hearts 4 as a very low chance. It could happen, but if I were a betting man, KH isn't the horse I'd be betting on.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm just hoping for a Smash reveal (or two), but even if we somehow didn't get one, we still have nearly the rest of the year to go through.

Really hoping for a Smash reveal though.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I'm just hoping for a Smash reveal (or two), but even if we somehow didn't get one, we still have nearly the rest of the year to go through.

Really hoping for a Smash reveal though.
It'd be utterly shocking if a Smash reveal doesn't show up, that's about as close to a sure thing as you can get. Smash reveals are easy marketing and shouldn't take too long to program, and I can't think of a full size Nintendo Direct that didn't have a Smash reveal since the game came out. Still don't automatically assume it's coming as @KillerDraco said, but we're like, 99.99999% certain to get a new Smash fighter.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Boy, I doubt they got their **** straight. If anything, as consoles get more powerful, they'll take way more time designing everything.
I mean more in the planning and being able to have a normal development, because 2010-2015 was a really bad time for Square.

Granted I liked FFXV more than most, but I could probably go into length about how something just okay-good that really nails the ending is kind of refreshing when we have so much that gets early praise and has such a terrible ending it ruins the series retroactively.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Doki Doki Literature Club+, which is all but confirmed, should have alternate endings available and better keep its SPOILER gimmick that made it so good.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I hope we learn more about BOTW 2. Maybe some more about Smash DLC. That's pretty much the extent of what I'm interested in for now.

The Mega Champion

Tales of Arise was shown off during Summer Games Fest.

I hope this bodes well for Digimon Survive news finally. maybe .hack too?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I love that they're doing what they should have done a long time ago with Assassin's Creed. Just make more DLC and expand on the current character rather than rush another game out the door the following year.

Hyped for year 2, especially as it looks like they'll touch on more Mythical themes with Muspelheim!

The Far Cry 6 antagonist looks promising

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I forgot Ubisoft really, really likes Tom Clancy and shooting games in general.

Other than the proper leak reveal, the only other thing that can salvage this presentation is if they give updates on Beyond Good & Evil 2.
I love that they're doing what they should have done a long time ago with Assassin's Creed. Just make more DLC and expand on the current character rather than rush another game out the door the following year.
I doooooooooon't think it's because they don't want to make another AC, but because there's a pandemic going on and they can't afford to wait long developing another entry.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Man I'm more hyped for the Far Cry DLC than the game itself lol
I'm happy we get more Vaas and Pagan

Pokemon Power

Mario + Rabbids 2!! Looks like Rabbid Luigi has gotten a slight redesign, and Rabbid Peach sounds more girlish. And Rabbid Rosalina seems like a nice new addition. Though where's Yoshi and Donkey Kong, and Rabbids Yoshi and Cranky?

Status
Not open for further replies.