• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

E3 2021 Speculation/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I didn't expect to see anything that really interested me from Ubisoft. The Avatar game kind of confuses me, that movie is really not relevant any more, is this really something that people have been clamoring for?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
They'll make a Rabbid Peach and Rosalina, but no Daisy? I see how it is.

SoHowAreYou

I didn't expect to see anything that really interested me from Ubisoft. The Avatar game kind of confuses me, that movie is really not relevant any more, is this really something that people have been clamoring for?

Well, they're going to release a sequel to the original in 2022 apparently. Now if I remember this has been an ongoing thing for years so, I doubt that this will come true, but who knows.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
In addition to bland, overly expansive open world games that have very little meaningful activities to actually do in them, as well as gambling, excessive microtransactions and other systematic issues in AAA gaming, Ubisoft spent years breeding a culture of unchecked sexual abuse and protecting said abusers, then giving them severance, rather than cutting them off and sending them to trial/prison and liquidating the entire executive structure which allowed it all to happen, so I have ZERO interest in whatever they vomit up.

Nintendo should NOT be working with them.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Ubisoft announced the new Mario/Rabbids crossover sequel. I now see no reason for Bandai Namco to not announce Soulcalibur VI for the Switch.

Yes, I am aware I am getting my hopes too high. Let me enjoy this.

The Mega Champion

Yesterday was boring. For me at least. Today should be better.

Because Square Enix. That's why.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
HA! I called Starfield being exclusive ever since the buyout!
The game looks impressive, shame we have to wait another year for it

Strange they chose to START with it though, thought for sure they'd save it for last. Are they going to reveal more NG Elder Scrolls today?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Cue every new game releasing in 7 years.
Squenix can't release a game in 7 years.
HA! I called Starfield being exclusive ever since the buyout!
The game looks impressive, shame we have to wait another year for it

Strange they chose to START with it though, thought for sure they'd save it for last. Are they going to reveal more NG Elder Scrolls today?
They'll save Halo for last.

EDIT: Surprisingly stuck it right in the middle.

Cool to see a trailer and release for Age of Empires 4 and Eiyuuden Chronicles. Otherwise nothing that terribly excited me. Starfield is still way to early in development, and it's a shame Arkane is just doing some other co-op shooty game.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
As all presentations, Microsoft pretty much sticks to shooters the most and brags about variety by having non-shooters that don't come close to 3 of the same kind. Oh, and their fixation in Forza.

Decent presentation, though.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Every trailer just increases my excitement for Far Cry 6

I actually play Fallout 76 but man that teaser for the Pitt expedition.... that wasn't cool. It felt like a teaser for a new game, then a Fallout 3 remake, then oh... just more 76 content

Outer Worlds 2 had the best trailer, loved how meta it was. It looks vastly impressive compared to the first one too, perks of Microsoft owning Obsidian and increasing the budget. Hopefully there are actual aliens we can meet and get on our crew, instead of just creatures to shoot.

I don't much care for Halo anymore but it's cool the multiplayer is free to play, especially since anyone with an Xbox can simply play it now due to the Live changes.

No Saints Row 5 anywhere... yet another year I guess... if it ever comes out *sigh* Now would be the perfect time since Rockstar won't stop milking GTA V :/

Status
Not open for further replies.