• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

E3 2021 Speculation/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Bamco's presentation is live.

It's...not as Bamco as I thought it'd be, so far.

EDIT: And...it's over?

They literally showed one new game (House of Ashes) which doesn't even look that Bamco. Dear goodness.

Yeah, I'm bummed.

Nintendo was straight up the best thing in all of E3, and it wasn't that great itself.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Well Nintendo announced much less than I was hoping, but I'm not unsatisfied with what they did show. They did deliver on my biggest wish which was a new 2D Metroid (what's more, it's Dread. I never thought they would bring that back) and showed us a trailer for BotW2. The pandemic's really hurt things it seems, but at least there's good things on the horizon.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I really liked Nintendo's direct. It had so much a Nintendo fan could want. Also I can't believe that Shin Megami Tensei V is Nintendo Switch's biggest title for the fall and winter season. That is so amazing! Usually a zelda or mario title will steal the spotlight, but nope. Shin Megami Tensei V is stealing the spotlight as a Switch seller. That's fantastic for the SMT fanbase. If you like Pokemon or Persona, you gotta give Shin Megami Tensei V a chance. It was once widely considered to be the third most popular JRPG series in japan, behind Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I'm actually surprised Zelda35 isn't being celebrated at all with more oomph.
As much as people meme about Nintendo being ports, remasters and remakes a lot in the recent years, I actually wanted most of the more recent Zelda titles to be on the Switch. Or at least the Oracle Games.

I really liked Nintendo's direct. It had so much a Nintendo fan could want. Also I can't believe that Shin Megami Tensei V is Nintendo Switch's biggest title for the fall and winter season. That is so amazing! Usually a zelda or mario title will steal the spotlight, but nope. Shin Megami Tensei V is stealing the spotlight as a Switch seller. That's fantastic for the SMT fanbase. If you like Pokemon or Persona, you gotta give Shin Megami Tensei V a chance. It was once widely considered to be the third most popular JRPG series in japan, behind Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest.

Big title for Winter? Yes.

As much as people are on varying opinions about Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, they're still gonna outsell any Switch game this year.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
As much as people meme about Nintendo being ports, remasters and remakes a lot in the recent years, I actually wanted most of the more recent Zelda titles to be on the Switch. Or at least the Oracle Games.

Big title for Winter? Yes.

As much as people are on varying opinions about Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, they're still gonna outsell any Switch game this year.
The Oracle games remade using the Link's Wakening engine would be wicked.

MrJechgo

Pretty sure that Japan is feeling the aftereffects of the pandemic, and there are still spikes of cases...

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
And mini modding isn't cool. Stop it.

The thread will be locked soon enough.

Last edited:

Delibird

What do you think the Resident Evil Village DLC is going to focus on? I think it will be about Chris confronting the BSAA over their use of bioweapons in Romania. If not that, then it will probably be about Rosemary Winters. Capcom didn't really say too much at E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.