• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

E3 Discussion Thread (Nintendo Aspects)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Reggie has said Nintendo are planning something huge for E3 this year by revealing the whole second half of the years releases. Along with this rumour has it that Nintendo is going to announce a new installment of a famous game franchise. So what do you hope to see?

I really hope to see Animal Crossing Wii (very likely since it was dated for release Q4 this year in Japan) and a proper Pokemon console game.

Source.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
As much as I love Animal Crossing it would be awesome for Kid Icarus to have another installment. Most of this thread seems to agree with me as well, so it'd be a smart thing to do, what with Brawl and all. Or it could be a new Metroid game... or Pikmin or Starfox or just Zelda.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
It's March and E3 isn't until summer.

Plus there will be a whole subforum created for it when E3 gets closer, so no, this topic isn't needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.