• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

E4 Movesets Needed

Kinrah

Assassin Host
I'm building a team to go up against the Elite 4 and Champion, and I desperately need movesets; I can handle most of them because the Pokemon are nearly all around Lv 20 or so.

Parukia (Palkia) Currently @ Lvl 53
Holding Lustrous Orb
Jolly Nature

Current Moveset:
Water Pulse
AncientPower
Dragon Claw
Spacial Rend

This needs one or two status moves; but I need to keep the Dragon moves in there for Cynthia's Garchomp.

Turtwig (Turtwig) Currently @ Lvl 17
Hasty Nature

Current Moveset:
Tackle
Razor Leaf
Withdraw
Absorb

...Yeah, needs a lot of work, give me a break, only got it traded from Vulpeon a couple of days ago. I need Grass and Ground type moves for when I hit Bertha, Flint, and Aaron's Drapion. Or maybe even Ground only, and leave the grass to Roserade (See Below)

Cody (Murkrow) Currently @ Lvl 22
Gentle Nature

Current Moveset:
Night Shade
Pursuit
Fly
Wing Attack

I need Flying and Dark type moves from Cody (Got him over a trade in the GTS) so I can handle most of Aaron's bugs and most of Lucian's psychics, and Cynthia's Roserade.

Monferno (Monferno) Currently @ Lvl 19
Naughty Nature

Current Moveset:
Ember
Flame Wheel
Thunder Punch
Rock Climb

It's only really Fire moves I need here, because of Cynthia's Lucario and Lucian's Bronzong, as well as most of Aaron's bugs.

Roserade (Roserade) Currently @ Lvl 26
Naughty Nature

Current Moveset:
Leech Seed
Magical Leaf
GrassWhistle
Giga Drain

This I need for Bertha and Cynthia's Gastrodon and Milotic. Need some status moves, etc.

Overall, really, I need status inflicting moves and ideal moves for when they level up to the mid-60s, at which point I'll battle the E4 with them.

webkid94

Pokemon Trainer
I'm building a team to go up against the Elite 4 and Champion, and I desperately need movesets; I can handle most of them because the Pokemon are nearly all around Lv 20 or so.

Parukia (Palkia) Currently @ Lvl 53
Holding Lustrous Orb
Jolly Nature

Current Moveset:
Water Pulse
AncientPower
Dragon Claw
Spacial Rend

This needs one or two status moves; but I need to keep the Dragon moves in there for Cynthia's Garchomp.

Turtwig (Turtwig) Currently @ Lvl 17
Hasty Nature

Current Moveset:
Tackle
Razor Leaf
Withdraw/ Curse
Absorb

...Yeah, needs a lot of work, give me a break, only got it traded from Vulpeon a couple of days ago. I need Grass and Ground type moves for when I hit Bertha, Flint, and Aaron's Drapion. Or maybe even Ground only, and leave the grass to Roserade (See Below)

Cody (Murkrow) Currently @ Lvl 22
Gentle Nature

Current Moveset:
Night Shade
Pursuit
Fly
Wing Attack

I need Flying and Dark type moves from Cody (Got him over a trade in the GTS) so I can handle most of Aaron's bugs and most of Lucian's psychics, and Cynthia's Roserade.

Monferno (Monferno) Currently @ Lvl 19
Naughty Nature

Current Moveset:
Ember/ Flamethrower
Flame Wheel
Thunder Punch
Rock Climb/ Grass Knot

It's only really Fire moves I need here, because of Cynthia's Lucario and Lucian's Bronzong, as well as most of Aaron's bugs.

Roserade (Roserade) Currently @ Lvl 26
Naughty Nature

Current Moveset:
Leech Seed/ Shadow Ball
Magical Leaf
GrassWhistle/ Sludge Bomb
Giga Drain

This I need for Bertha and Cynthia's Gastrodon and Milotic. Need some status moves, etc.

Overall, really, I need status inflicting moves and ideal moves for when they level up to the mid-60s, at which point I'll battle the E4 with them.

Evolve Murkrow into honchkrow with dusk stone. Palkia i think u should leave its moves the same.

B-MAN

teach palkia some dragon moves through tm, your going to need them for cynthia.

For your bird type, well i think you should of went with Staraptor because of close combat and brave bird but murkrow would do good because of the psychic elite four member.

Definitly use monferno because when you hit the psychic memeber she has bronzor, so I hope you have good special defense.

Roserade or turtwig will defently help you with the ground lady since she has two water/ground meaning 4 times the damage.

Also you can have another ground type: hippowdon instead of turtwig but i sugesst you stay with turtwig.

Like what badge are you on, cause it's alot of weak pokemon?

Kinrah

Assassin Host
I got all of them, but I'm aiming for a team with a good variety.

teach palkia some dragon moves through tm, your going to need them for cynthia.

Yeah, I'm probably going to need Draco Meteor.

For your bird type, well i think you should of went with Staraptor because of close combat and brave bird but murkrow would do good because of the psychic elite four member.

I have got a Staraptor, but a Murkrow would be more useful in the way of the Dark-Type moves. But I could stick Staraptor in as the sixth Pokemon.

Definitly use monferno because when you hit the psychic memeber she has bronzor, so I hope you have good special defense.

Yes.

Roserade or turtwig will defently help you with the ground lady since she has two water/ground meaning 4 times the damage.

See above answer.

Also you can have another ground type: hippowdon instead of turtwig but i sugesst you stay with turtwig.

Yeah, seeing as I haven't caught 10 kinds of Unown yet; according to the strategy guide Hippopotas becomes commoner after 10 kinds have been caught. It would be difficult trying to find one at the moment and I don't want to waste my Capture Balls on the Unown yet.

acetrainerlewis

Roserade
Modest/Timid
-Energy Ball
-Sludge Bomb
-Shadow Ball
-Leaf Storm

Roserade
Modest/Timid
-Energy Ball
-Sludge Bomb/Shadow Ball
-Weather Ball
-Rain Dance

Roserade
Modest/Timid
-Energy Ball
-Sludge Bomb/Shadow Ball
-Weather Ball
-Sunny Day

Kinrah

Assassin Host
'kay, I guess this means I have to search through the Trophy Garden for a Modest or Timid Roselia... Got no problems with that, but where am I supposed to find its evolution stone without striking lucky in the Underground?

Palkia(doesnt need Draco meteor people)
Modest
Surf
Spacial Rend
Earth Power
Aura Sphere
Lvl 100 set. dont use Palkia against the E4.

TORTERRA
Adamant/Impish
Wood Hammer
EQ
Stone edge
Curse/Leech Seed/Synthesis

Honchkrow
Adamant
night Slash
Drill Peck/Aerial Ace
Steel Wing/Roost
Thunderwave

Infernape
Jolly
Flare Blitz
Close Combat
Stone edge/Thunderpunch
Swords Dance/U-Turn

Infernape
Hasty/Naive
Flamethrower
Close Combat
Grass Knot/U-Turn(preferably Grass Knot)
Nasty plot/Thunderpunch/U-Turn

flaweddeception took care of the roserade sets.