• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

E4 pokemon

Darkrai7

<<Awesome~!
D/P can getting boring and lonely sometimes... so you want to raise your pokemon to the best you can be! But, if the E4 doens't get higher then whats the pojnt?

blaziken33

-Elite Association-
I've beaten it 39 times. I'm gonna go one more time and I'll let y'all know if anyhting changes. But I do agree with the designers about not leveling up E4 pokemon. If every trainer had lv. 100 pokemon, there'd be no way I'd win anything. :(

Pedo

lolwut?
hm..ive beaten it 64 times and my rivals pokes never changed in level from the 1st time D:

Keizer

The Helios

They don'tt get stronger, but ur rivals do

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
No their POkemon stay the same.
Only Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen have the Elite Four and Champion that are stronger the second time you battle them.

Dusknoir08

<Insert Title Here>
they don't change, all the pokemon in my sig. are level 100 which i trained through the E4, so i've beaten them countless times

Genesis Gackt

G-Proyect
i don't know, but i think that it's true. I've beaten them 562 times and nothing happened...until now. An example is when I fight against Lucian's Bronzong with my Infernape. Usually i use 1 flame wheel, but now, i use 2 moves to defeat it.

Last edited:

PKMN Legend Anthony

Water Gym Leader.
i don't know, but i think that it's true. I've beaten them 562 times and nothing happened...until now. An example is when I fight against Lucian's Bronzong with my Infernape. Usually i use 1 flame wheel, but now, i use 2 moves to defeat it.

The levels of the E4 pokemon dont change, only your rival's do. So its odd that It takes too shots now...

dnd

;026;

Done the E4 around 130 times and they are high 60 low 70 still D: (rivel)

On firered i dont the E4 6 times then done island 3 as i couldnt do the E4 anymore, then when i returned they stayed around 15-20 levels higher then the 1st time, on my 125th time through they are still the same lol

got 11 lv100's on Pearl now (7 from firered) and 4 trained from pearl, (got a lv91 and a lv89 on there way aswell)