• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (discussion)

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
So, I have finally posted! Now that winter break has begun, I should be much more available to post now. That is, as long as depression doesn't get in the way.

Anyone who is posting soon can write in Gon showing them the news report from his phone if you like.

@Kofii: Well, that's an interesting name for a Rapstarr album, I must admit. Also...
Kofii said:
The ham was actually really tasty. He figured probably from some local berries.
BEST. TYPO. EVER. Well, maybe not ever, but still...

Also, any last-minute requests for new enemies in Summers before I finalize the list?

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
That is, as long as depression doesn't get in the way.

It is the holiday season, it is normal to feel that way. (Or at least that is what they say in popular media)
The biggest cause of sadness I think is the news that Mother 4 has been delayed. But that could turn out to be a good thing if it helps make the game even better!

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Zekshirom: Yup, looks pretty tsun to me.

Soaring Pikachu: Oh hey, haven't seen you in a while. See you're still dropping in from time to time.

So, I've posted again, and we're officially in Summers now. Now you have two options for posting - besides Summers stuff, you can control your Posin' One in Scaraba as well - get past the Starmen, infiltrate the Great Pyramid and look for the legendary auroranites.

After a bit of enemy drama, we'll all get cleaned up (because ew, seagull droppings), and then head off to the concert and beyond. It is quite windy and rainy and thundery in Summers, so keep that in mind while posting. Also keep in mind that this is not a Pokemon RPG, so just because it is raining doesn't mean that PK Thunder will always hit.

Kofii

Hey everyone, Happy new year. Just posted. I know it's been quite a while, but I hope this will be a really good arc. Some Posin One action as well as possibly meeting Aqua's dad in Toto. Really looking forward to hearing from everyone again

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Finall working on an update

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Finally updated!

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
is...nobody noticing the fact that...tekina vanished after a bunch of light surrounded her and densetsu...and now the jewel is floating in the air with a barrier surrounding it????

DVB

Philosopher Knight
We're mainly waiting for Kiri.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
@everyone: I appreciate all your posts in this Discussion Thread and all your continued activity. It really flatters me, and I shall reflect that flattery back at you.

Anyway, I have finally posted in the RPG again... sort of. This is a special post, a manifestation of a deep apology to all you guys. I shall make a proper post shortly after this.

EDIT: So I was playing around in Tomodachi Life, and found something pretty neat. Basically, if somebody in Rapstarr possessed Amanda...

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/qingrila/media/tomodachi_life/amanda_funnyface.jpg.html

EDIT2: In other news, Candy has most unfortunately broken up with Andy...

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/qingrila/media/tomodachi_life/andy_alone.jpg.html

Last edited:

Kofii

Hey everyone, long time no post lol. been super busy with graduate school. Assignmnet after assignments and they still want you to find time to do your thesis stuff and hold down an aquarium job. Will post in a bit. I guess this is the start of the Densetsu arc Zekshi? If so, I'll be sure to get Kyornik started. In your next post, I'd like it if you can expand a bit on what Aniket wants. Since Kinroyk and Aniket are supposed to parallel Kyornik and Tekina, I'd like to show the same support to the Posin' Ones as well. This is supposed to be an arc about them too.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
yea, it is! i'll probably make my posts quite long for a bit while this happens, tho i'm waiting for kiruria to post first.

also aniket's thing is gonna be revealed in the near future. since the posin ones are busy, she's waiting until they actually run into their counterparts to do what she's planning. it DOES have something to do with densetsu, but...i honestly haven't completely figured it all out yet, so i need a bit more time.