• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (RPG thread)

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Aqua Way
Dalaam Street, Les Petit Ciseaux

Aqua sat in what seemed to be a rather fancy hair salon. Tall, beautiful women took elaborate strides across the room, while others circled their clients. Salt and Peppercorn, who was visiting, played with the giant mounds of hair that were swept into the corner of the room and burned every hour. A tall woman called for Aqua from an empty seat

“I have an appointment with Aqua Way, are they present?” She said then looked around the room, until Aqua made her way to the open chair.

Aqua smiled and greeted the women, then sat down. “I would like a more modern haircut. Fitting of a modern witch.” she said and got a look from the hairdresser.

“But your hair is long and beautiful, why would you ever-,” She stopped speaking when Aqua pulled out a chunk of amethyst from her pocket. The hairdresser immediately went to work.

After what seemed to be an eternal haircut, Aqua stepped out of Les Petit Ciseaux with her cats in tow. Her once long, flowing, brown hair was reduced to an elegantly parted sideswept look. Since Aqua clearly payed more than needed, the hairdresser even dyed her hair a dark black. Her next stops were the local clothing boutiques. After shopping for an hour, Aqua left with new dresses. She stepped out of the last store wearing a dark blue dress that sported a cosmic design, covered in constellations as if she was wearing a star map. She opted for a large petticoat and a matching parasol as well. The heels on her shoes were also noticeably thicker and longer. They were a shade of blue identical to her dress and had little bows on the strap that went around her ankle. While she walked back to the castle, Aqua ignored the strange looks. Indeed, a girl in a large poofy dress, carrying an umbrella, while being followed by cats would be a sight. Or were they memorised by strong aroma of roses that wafted with each step Aqua took. After some time, she arrived in front of the palace, where she locked eyes with Gon. During her pledge of silence (That’s what I’ll call my inactivity period), Gon risked his life, and his phone, to save her. She did what any sensible girl would do to repay him.

Aqua put a hand under his chin and leaned towards him. Salt and Peppercorn circled them, and even seemed to be glowing. The few eavesdropping parties were shocked when a giant plant sprouted beneath the tw, carrying them higher than the palace, along with the cats.

“Isn’t Dalaam beautiful?” She asked letting go of his chin, and held his hand while looking at the vast kingdom.

Psi Powers:

Healing: Aqua’s healing is a simple refresher. It can stop bleeding, awaken partners, heal poison, get rid of nausea, and somewhat heal sunburn. The target must swallow the water in order to work, or be rubbed on injuries.
Counter: An effective counter. It can easily counter every physical attack thrown at it, but it’s very weak.
Psi Counter: A psychic counter. It can easily reflect psychic energy back at the sender but is fragile.
Garden: Aqua's pendant shines a bright green and a garden setting grows around the target and heals them. Apparently, it can also rid Aurora corruption. Due to her dream being cut short, her powers are weakened and she can only produce a few flowers. It seems the attack can manifest in different ways.

Equipped:

AP Dark Blue Cosmic One Piece + Airy combo (Petticoat under armour): A large, poofy dark blue dress. That dress has a constellation pattern. She wears a frilly shirt with sheer sleeves and a bow on the collar over the dress.
Modern Witch: Aqua’s hair is parted and side swept. She looks mature with this hairstyle.
BSSB Dark Blue Honey Cross Shoes: Shoes with a thick sole and heel. A bow sits on the ankle strap and the other straps crisscross.
AP Dark Blue Cosmic Stockings: Stockings that match the dress.
Custom Cosmic Parasol: A handmade parasol that matches the cosmic dress.
Ice Rod (Altered-Pin Form): A pale blue rod gifted to Aqua by an angel. With this rod, Aqua can use Counter. It also makes a very good offensive weapon. The ends of the rod are decorated with a single ice crystal design. When Aqua isn’t using the rod, it becomes a constellation hairpin that can always be found in her hair.
Mystic Mirror (Wristlets Form): A round silver mirror gifted to Aqua by Scheherazade. With this mirror, Aqua can create PSI Counters. A spiral pattern decorates the back of the mirror. Easily worn as a pair of AP Dark Blue Cosmic Wristlets.
Altered-Water drop charm: A necklace that has a Dark Blue crescent moon. It provides water for Aqua's restoration PSI. It will however dehydrate and will only work during dire moments of need. Dipping it in clean water restores its powers.
Navy Glasses: Glasses make every outfit adorable!

Inventory:

Water Wand: Part club, part wand, but not an accessory!
Purple Fuel Pod: The energy source of the Victoria model robots. It has two chambers; one for fuel and one for purple dye.
Potted Salty Flower: A rather large flower, but no where near the size of the corrupted plant. It smells like the sea side.
x10 Hair band: Aqua carries quite a few of these. It’s fun to change hair styles!
x22 Bobby Pins: Important for really bad lock picking and for those complex hair styles.
x3 Pencils: Aqua always likes to keep three: one for her to use, one to stab people with, and a third one for Todd.
Blue Pen: Aqua’s favorite pen. It is stuffed in her bag now.
Lunch box: Aqua uses it to store her smaller things.
School bag: It’s Aqua’s school bag that is stuffed with a towel, shampoo, soap, deodorant, a toothbrush and toothpaste. The pockets are full of video games, two chargers, a 3DS, and a PSP.
Bag: It contains all of Aqua’s clothes.

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Hiroshi "Gon" Tsukimaru
Dalaam - Above the Palace
"Guys and Dolls"

Dr. Andonuts offering to fix Gon's phone wasn't the only pleasant surprise of tonight. For just after he stepped outside the palace for a nice refreshing breath of fresh air, he caught the scent of roses, and wondered for a moment why there would be roses blooming in Dalaam. And then he saw a familiar pair of eyes framed by a familiar pair of glasses looking at him. He put on a warm smile when he realised it was Aqua... or was it? He blinked, and his eyes went wide. Besides the familiarity of her eyes, she looked completely different than the schoolgirl-ish look she had worn before. Now she looked more like an elegantly-made doll, yet with a look of maturity about her... perhaps it was the hair, which she had also dyed black.

Okay... I take back what I thought earlier about gothic lolitas[sup]1[/sup] being creepy.

"Wow..." Gon began to say. "You look..."

Before Gon could finish his sentence, Aqua lightly placed a hand under his chin and leaned in close. Gon's cheeks turned a rosy pink, and he gave Aqua the most adorable watery puppy-dog eyes he could muster. He could only guess what would happen next, and his heart raced at the thought...

Nope, instead Jack's beanstalk grew up from underneath them, listing them up above the castle and giving them a spectacular view of Dalaam. Quickly forgetting his disappointment, Gon gazed upon the scenery with the same watery puppy-dog eyes as before. He could see the entire floating continent from here, even how it cast its shadow on the misty seas below. Stars shone brilliantly above them, though they were muted out a bit by the light of the full moon. Stars shone brilliantly below them, though they were actually paper lanterns lit in the bazaar and outside households below. Apparently, everyone was celebrating the defeat of the Smiles, the removal of the influence of the Aurora Mysteria from this region.

Gon shivered when Aqua held her hand and spoke to him. It was always nice to hear her say something gentle like that, when all this time she seemed to show her tough and stoic side, especially during the many battles they'd faced so far. As he held her hand in his and gazed upon her, he had to wonder whether he was even worthy of her - after all, here was this beautiful water witch and master of kitties, whereas he was just this goofy computer nerd in pajamas who didn't take much of anything seriously. With his other hand, he rubbed the back of his head and put on his sheepish grin.

"Wow, that's super-cool!" Gon exclaimed. "It's like a concentrated form of your Garden spell - I mean, PSI technique, haha. But seriously, why'd you bring me up here to see all this anyway? The most beautiful thing I see is right here next to me! Oh, I didn't mean to call you a thing. I'm sorry, really. Heheheheheh... hm."

His eyes couldn't make up their mind whether they wanted to gaze at Aqua or the view before them, but they seemed to want to go for the former more. There was a long silence between them, and Gon got the sneaking suspicion something was missing... he got an idea, letting go of Aqua's hand for a moment.

"Oh yeah! PK Fireworks!"

He extended both hands up to the sky, and fireworks exploded and glittered above them. Only this time, he made all the fireworks varying shades of blue. The fireworks kept going even after Gon put his arms back down and held Aqua's hand again. The first thing he saw when he looked back down at her was the slightly oversized white flower in a little pot she held by her.
"Oh yeah, we still gotta find a good place to plant that Salty Flower in, right? Hopefully on our adventure we'll come across the perfect place to do it.[sup]2[/sup]"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amanda Tibbett
Fortuna Palace - Shah's Room, a.k.a. Infirmary
"Who Made This RPG Anyway?"

Shortly after Sinistrina introduced herself, Diego came in to check up on Amanda, offering her the thermos of soup from before. At first glance Amanda flinched when he opened it, remembering how foul it smelled and looked while they were in Dalooni. But after sniffing it a bit, she found it actually smelled tasty after all, confirming her assumption that the rottenness was just an illusion. Slowly she lifted the thermos to her lips...

"Is that split pea soup I smell?" Sinistrina remarked, in a voice oddly elegant and refined despite its slight high-pitchedness. "That is a peasant dish, is it not?"

"Why's it any of your concern?" Amanda replied flatly. "You're the princess. I'm the 'Court Sorceress', as you put it." She uttered a low giggle. "This might as well be a potion to strengthen my magic."

She drank it. It had gone a little cold by now and wasn't nearly as delicious as the soup her mother used to make, but the latter didn't concern her much, as her mother was probably the last person she wanted to see now anyway. However, she couldn't finish it all, due to having developed a rather serious stomach ache.
"I should be fine..." Amanda gasped, as she lay herself back down on the bed. "It's probably just because I... haven't eaten anything in so long..." She smiled then. "Heh, it's too bad there are no enemies in here I can use PK Pain on, that'd be the ideal thing to do to make me feel better. I'm tempted to use it on the llamas, but I fear doing so will demote me from anti-hero to anti-villain, and according to the script, that would..." and here she flipped through the pages of a random magazine sitting on the endtable, which ended up upside-down in her hands, "...cause me to marry Dexter and live viciously ever after. Who wrote this script anyway!?" She tossed the magazine aside, where it ended up at the foot of a palace servant who walked in.

Shortly after, Amanda saw Kyornik enter the room, carrying Tekina with him, and placing her on another bed. He spoke some encouraging words to her, and remarked on her pendant, before leaving her under the care of Nurse Muffet, the arachnophobic llama who had worked up the courage to come in here again. Meanwhile, another llama nurse walked in, this time a carnation pink one with unusually long hair styled into ringed pigtails, and what appeared to be an egg hanging from a pendant around her neck.

"Ah, Nurse Chancey, good thing you're here," Nurse Muffet remarked. "As long as that spider is around, I don't want to get near the other patient. Just don't confuse the tranquilizer with the euthanasia syringe like you always do. Who provided our medical inventory anyway?"

"I heard that, you know..." Sinistrina pouted, crossing her two front legs before her. "Oh well. Spiders must inevitably get used to beign mistreated because our daily practices are considered morbid and cruel by most." And with that she crawled off the bed and up into a corner of the room, where she started building a web.

Amanda gazed up at her and smiled.
She is reminding me a lot of myself... she thought.
"Good night, Diego..." Amanda said sleepily, closing her eyes.

Somewhere else in the palace, just down the hall from the makeshift infirmary, there stood a row of elephant statues, and behind each statue stood a door to a quaint little bedroom. There were eight of these in all, though only seven were actually needed... four if Tekina and Amanda plan on sleeping in the infirmary and Kyornik ends up sleeping in the spa. The rooms were quite small for a palace like this, more like the size of a hotel room in a big city, but they had beds with luxurious golden bedsheets, so it did fit. And paper lanterns matching those in the bazaar and elsewhere in town hung from various spots on the ceiling for lighting. One of the rooms had a large bathtub where the bed would have been, and a little sofa squished into a corner behind it. Another inexplicably had a bed of hay in the corner. Yet a third had a bird's nest on top of the wardrobe. What strange rooms indeed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[sup]1[/sup] Actually, Aqua's style of dress is more in line with classic lolita, which focuses more on deep or muted colours and patterns than lots of black (gothic lolita) or pink/pastel colours (sweet lolita). Aqua does have black hair now though; I'll give her that.
[sup]2[/sup] That whole quotation sounded dirty to me for some odd reason...

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Tekina

It was a few moments after Kyornik left and the nurse walked in that Tekina began to open her eyes. "...?" But she didn't speak. She simply sat up.

What...was I doing? What happened...?

The girl looked down at Densetsu. The jewel has gotten stronger... Was something going to happen when it reached its full power?

Tekina then winced a bit and looked down at her arms-the sleeves of her outfit were burnt off and some parts of her arms had burns. "When did I get these...?" the priestess mumbled. It seemed like she had no recollection of what had happened in Dalooni.

And with what had happened in there, that was probably a good thing.

The woman tried to get up, but a headache stopped her. "Geh..." Tekina held her head. Why do I feel so weak...? It doesn't make sense...

Aniket

The girl snickered. "Not as good looking as you, I'm sure."

Aniket then sighed. "The desert is way too hot. I wanna go back home where it's nice and cold, but of course not! I don't even get the chance to play with my other self...how boring."

When the Tigermoth came up, Aniket growled and whacked at it. "LEAVE MY DEARY ALONE!" Finally, the creature let up. "Tch." Aniket growled. "Some creatures..." Cue quiet mumbling.

((one: yes, aniket comes from winters. two: she is obsessed with kinroyk and is extremely sadistic, especially towards tekina.

writing her is going to be very interesting...))

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Shah's Room, Fortuna Palace
"Light and Darkness"

Diego looked at the spider and flinched a little bit, but calmed himself. "Is this a new friend?" he asked Amanda, wondering if its her new familiar or something. He did find her giggle adorable. He sat on the bed and watched her drink the soup He took the thermos when she didn't finish it.

He sighed in relief when she explained why she didn't finish it. He then saw Solstice fly in and talk to Sinistrina. Solstice was discussing with the spider on how to continute to hook up Amanda and Diego. He was too distracted to her compliment about the script. He then saw Kyornik come in and put Tekina in. He smiled at the scene before he saw the llamas come in.

"Don't worry about it," Diego told the spider with a smile before Solstice went off somewhere. Diego raised his eyebrow regarding the tranquilizer thing. He then looked down at Amanda as he watched her fade to sleep.

She was okay.

She was okay and smiling.

He smiles before he leans down and kisses her forehead, blushing brightly as he did. He then leaned back on the wall as he watched her sleep. He checked his inventory. While he reloaded on fireworks, he was trying to figure out how to improve it.

Diego remained in the infirmary to watch over Amanda. ShE kNoWs... he heard DX or rather Dexter say. He sighed in fear before he realized he was getting hungry. Fortunately, there was a shelf of snacks for general purposes. He grabbed a banana and a bag of cookies and began to snack on. Solstice was still talking with the spider.

Inventory
-1x Clockwork Crash Shield II (Shooter Gauntlet + Gear Saw)
-1x Clockwork PSI Sparker I
-1x Clockwork Disorient Ray II
-1x Clockwork Rocket Crossbow I
-1x Clockwork tool kit
-1x bag of Dalaam clockwork pieces
-1x Comfy sweater
-1x big backpack
-1x thermos filled with soup, half remaining (For Amanda)
-1x Magical Musicbox
-4x Magic Musicbox Pieces (Jardin de Colores, Ferdinand Music, Mt. Itoi, Dalaam/Dalooni)

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Aqua Way
Dalaam, In the sky

The full moon and twinkling stars mesmerized Aqua and brought memories of her childhood hero, Sailor Moon. Salt and Peppercorn were playfully leaping off of the plant then teleporting before they hit the ground. A few bystanders almost fainted when they noticed the reckless behaviour. Aqua allowed the cats to act however they pleased, she was busy focusing on the cute and rather underdressed boy in comparison to herself.

“But seriously, why'd you bring me up here to see all this anyway? The most beautiful thing I see is right here next to me! Oh, I didn't mean to call you a thing. I'm sorry, really. Heheheheheh... hm." Gon said looking at her with his still puppy dog eyes.

She giggled and smiled at him then spoke in a gentle tone. “The last time we’ve been alone was in Winters. I thought maybe you’d want to appreciate the beautiful view.” She didn’t specify if she meant herself or the wonderful Dallama.

The two of them held hands and gazed at the spectacular moon in silence. They held hands and sat on the giant plant, which was actually rather soft. Soon, fireworks lit the sky thanks to Gon’s quick thinking. When he sat back down, he noticed the Salty Flower. Aqua set it out in front of them. The plant didn’t move or even attempt to run off. Completely static, unlike the monster they fought.

“I’ve researched them,” Aqua spoke after putting the plant down. “They’re native to Summers, which is where I think we should go next.”

She put the flower away then turned to look at the palace. Something seemed different. The cats sat at the edge of the plant where they glared intently at the roof of the palace. A dark figure leaped from atop the roof, and a strange fauna-like shadow followed. Aqua realized who the threat was, and pulled out her rod. Her cats defensively took to her side. Riding a blazing two tailed cat, Max hurls a ball of fire at Aqua. Battle Initiated! Max laughed as he entered the battle. Something was slightly different about him this time. Instead of looking well kept for a homeless teenage boy, he looked wild. There was a strange look in his eyes and his hair was a fiery red.

"If it isn't Aqua!" He shouted. "Hell, I haven't seen you since I robbed that big castle in Winters."

The fire ball danced around Aqua, before hitting her from behind. Aqua took xxx damage! She ignored the burning sensation on her back, and pulled out her Water Wand. Attaching her wand and pendent, bubbles spawned across the plant. Aqua used Garden! Before the bubbles popped, Aqua grabbed Gon’s hand and jumped off of the plant. As the bubbles pop, large thorns shot out of the giant stalk and impaled the Nekomata, blowing up and causing Max to plummet to the ground. Before they were anywhere near the ground Salt and Peppercorn spiraled around the couple then collide with them, teleporting them. Gon and Aqua safely land, compared to the loud crash caused by Max after he hits the earth. Max received xxx damage!

From the crater, Max floated into the air. Demonic symbols covered his body and an eerie red light shined beneath him. Ram horns grew from his head, and his nails turned into black claws. His skin took on a leather textures and his eyes became black. His hair became a mane of fire and he somehow became a bodybuilder. Mid fall, Max used PSI Demon!

Psi Powers:

Healing: Aqua’s healing is a simple refresher. It can stop bleeding, awaken partners, heal poison, get rid of nausea, and somewhat heal sunburn. The target must swallow the water in order to work, or be rubbed on injuries.
Counter: An effective counter. It can easily counter every physical attack thrown at it, but it’s very weak.
Psi Counter: A psychic counter. It can easily reflect psychic energy back at the sender but is fragile.
Garden: Aqua's pendant shines a bright green and a garden setting grows around the target and heals them. Apparently, it can also rid Aurora corruption. It seems the attack can manifest in different ways.

Equipped:

AP Dark Blue Cosmic One Piece + Airy combo (Petticoat under armour): A large, poofy dark blue dress. That dress has a constellation pattern. She wears a frilly shirt with sheer sleeves and a bow on the collar over the dress.
Modern Witch: Aqua’s hair is parted and side swept. She looks mature with this hairstyle.
BSSB Dark Blue Honey Cross Shoes: Shoes with a thick sole and heel. A bow sits on the ankle strap and the other straps crisscross.
Ice Rod (Altered-Pin Form): A pale blue rod gifted to Aqua by an angel. With this rod, Aqua can use Counter. It also makes a very good offensive weapon. The ends of the rod are decorated with a single ice crystal design. When Aqua isn’t using the rod, it becomes a constellation hairpin that can always be found in her hair.
Mystic Mirror (Wristlets Form): A round silver mirror gifted to Aqua by Scheherazade. With this mirror, Aqua can create PSI Counters. A spiral pattern decorates the back of the mirror. Easily worn as a pair of AP Dark Blue Cosmic Wristlets.
Altered-Water drop charm: A necklace that has a Dark Blue crescent moon. It provides water for Aqua's restoration PSI. It will however dehydrate and will only work during dire moments of need. Dipping it in clean water restores its powers.

Inventory:

Purple Fuel Pod: The energy source of the Victoria model robots. It has two chambers; one for fuel and one for purple dye.
Potted Salty Flower: A rather large flower, but no where near the size of the corrupted plant. It smells like the sea side.
x10 Hair band: Aqua carries quite a few of these. It’s fun to change hair styles!
x22 Bobby Pins: Important for really bad lock picking and for those complex hair styles.
x3 Pencils: Aqua always likes to keep three: one for her to use, one to stab people with, and a third one for Todd.
School bag: It’s Aqua’s school bag that is stuffed with a towel, shampoo, soap, deodorant, a toothbrush and toothpaste. The pockets are full of video games, two chargers, a 3DS, and a PSP.

Last edited:

Kofii

Kyornik Arrluk
Dalaam Palace Hotspring

Kyornik was fast asleep on Atka's back, when Atka woke up. It was starting to get a little too hot, and he decided it was time to teleport out to the sea beneath. As he submerged, Kyornik woke up and realized what was happening. He held on for dear life as Atka swam through the underwater rift. Bubbles were passing by him very quickly, and he was beginning to run out of air. He was just about to take in a breath, when they hit the surface. *GASP* *cough* *cough* "Atka, you trying to kill me?!" " "Oh, sorry about that. I forgot you were up there." *gasp* "Sir Boing?!!" Kyornik felt around in his afro, but there was Mr. Saturn there. He looked out toward the sea, to see a bit of splashing behind them. "I say! I could use some assistance!" "Hold on Sir Boing, I got you. Kyornik dove in and put Sir Boing into his hair then swam back onto Atka. "Are you ok?" "Better now my boy. But, what is the big idea you overgrown codfish?! The nerve of you teleporting so haphazardly with passengers." "Atka started to growl a little." "It's ok Sir Boing, He forgot we were asleep on his back. "Hmmph".

"So, where are we Atka?" "We are in the sea below Dalaam. Look towards the sky." Kyornik looked up and could see the floating City in the clouds. It looks pretty great from down here." "I will drop the two of you off on that little island over there and get myself something to eat." To the west of their location, was a little cay with several coconut trees. The island itself looked pretty nice. "Ok." Atka dropped them off and dove into the depths in search of food. Sir Boing walked towards a clearing and bumped into two very nice looking coconuts. "I say Kyornik, would you help me with this?" "Sure thing, Pk aura." Psi bolts flashed around the coconuts and cracks appeared on them and a hole opened within the coconut. "Cheers, my boy" "Cheers, Sir Boing." They both drank from the refreshing coconuts and felt great. "So Sir Boing I hope you don't mind, but I find you and Lady Boing to be very interesting creatures. You two are the only Saturns I know that speak normally. "Well, technically speaking my boy we are the ones who speak in a weird manner. "Hmmm, point taken." "My father is a doctor..." "Wait, what? Is you father the Doctor Saturn of Saturn Valley." "Indeed he is. I take it you have met him then?" "Yeah, he let me stay at the house for a bit when we were on the beginning of our journey. Really nice guy. I saw the family portrait of all of the kids." "Haha, yes the family portrait. I was the one in the red baseball cap. I'm the youngest of the 10.

"Wow" "Quite. My father saw the most potential in me of his sons, and wanted me to become a doctor like himself, so he put me under the tutelage of the good Dr. Andonuts. I however made it quite clear to the doctor that it was not what I wanted. I wanted to attend Reynard University and study fashion. He was also the only person besides my wife to ask me what my actual name was and address me as such. "Wait what?" "Surely you know that Sir. Boing is my title. I was knoghted by King Ferdinand and Boing is my surname." "Honestly, I never thought the Saturns really had names. Even Dr. Andonuts simply refers to the Saturns as just that... Saturns. We call your father Dr. Saturn, because well he is a doctor who is a Saturn." I see, which is no different to how we just address you humans as whatever you look like. Such as Scary witch girl or boy with poof poof hair." "Wait, what? Is that how you know each of us. Not even remembering our names?" "Indeed it is." "Hmm, so then why don't you address me as boy with poof poof hair?" "Haha, I see you caught that one. It s because I know your name. While under the tutelage of the the good doctor, I learned to speak proper and to make the acquaintance of others. If I had went into Reynard spouting nonsense like Boom, Boing, Dakota, or any other random words/onomatopoeias, I would not have made it very far in my college career. "Good point. Well, then let me ask. What is your actual name Sir. Boing?" "I am Lionel Augustus Saturinan Boing III." "Wow, that's a big name. I think I will leave it as simply Sir Boing." "I do prefer that actually."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scaraba Desert
Kinroyk Lukarr

The desert was sweltering. It was starting to get hotter, as Aniket's camule came closer to his, and Aniket held onto him. A part of him wanted her to stop, but another enjoyed it. "Are we there yet?" he asked a perturbed looking Adnama. "Does it look like we are even remotely close to where we are supposed to be heading?!" "You don't have to yell you know. Besides, what exactly is your problem? Ever since I got back from my ordeal with Kyornik and Blake, you have been treating me horribly." She muttered the words "traitor" under her breath and proceeded to ignore him and had her camule walk away from him and move toward Ogeid and Ihsorih. He sighed and looked over at Aniket who had a water bottle in her hand outstretched towards him. "Ok, thank you." He was absolutely miserable. Fourside was nothing like this. He was so used to air conditioned buildings and the crisp night air of the hills. As he looked out towards the horizon, he saw something coming towards them. It looked really wavy, but it looked like a large dust devil was barrelling towards them. "I really hope that is a mirage."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Far East Cay
Kyornik Arrluk

Kyornik decided to explore the cay a little with Sir. Biong. It wasn't very big, but it would give him something to do while Atka was busy hunting. As him and Sir. Boing were exploring, Sir Boing tripped on a bottle. "My word, who leaves a bottle in the middle of nowhere?" "Kyornik picked it up and couldn't believe what he saw. A literal message in a bottle. He uncorked the bottle and pulled the message out. It was pretty worn and barely legible. It said. "The ore of the skies exist. Calamity will bef.." The rest of the words couldn't be read at all. within the bottle, was a small purple looking rock. Kyornik shook the bottle and put his palm under to catch the rock. It was really weird, and unlike anything he'd seen. "What do you suppose this might be Sir. Boing?" "I haven't the foggiest." As they both sat there examining the stone, a little yellow bird flew in between them and grabbed it, mistaking it for a tasty morsel. "Hey, give it back! Pk aura!!" Kyornik released the psi, and the bird was immobilized in psi bolts. The stone then started to shine, and the psi bolts surrounding the bird were destroyed. The bird freaked out and dropped the stone nto the beach, and Kyornik started to feel weird. Suddenly, his psi bolts started to appear around him and his psi went out of control. He formed a large sand tornado and Sir Boing got caught up in it. Coconuts started flying all over the place as well as the fronds from the trees. "What's happening?!"

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone
Dalaam Palace

Once Leo and Junior arrived at the palace, Leo was greeted by the guy they had just defeated back on Dalooni's moon. Because the fortune teller lady back at the bazaar had already explained the guy's situation, Leo didn't really feel any need to pay attention to the conversation. After it was over, Leo made his way to the spa down in the basement. He found it from all the signs located in the place advertising where it was. When he got there he found the prince in one of the hot tubs. The guy was clearly... not sober... but Leo still couldn't help giggling at the sight anyway. The prince was just as comfortable with his body as Leo was with his own.

After explaining that they were free to use the facilities there, Leo nodded, and went into a bathroom to change into a pair of red swim trunks. After flexing his arms, and admiring his own perfectly-toned torso in front of the bathroom mirror, he took a minute to decide what he was going to do next. "Let's see, the hot tubs look nice, and I might take a dip in one of those later, but I think I want to get a massage first. The two of us could use a little loosening up after everything that's happened, right Junior?" Junior nodded with agreement, and with that, Leo and his lion cub familiar went over to where the massage tables were. Once they got there, Leo and Junior lay down on seperate tables, where the two of them were given hot stone massages by a pair of pink llamas. The llama massaging Junior was noticeably smaller than the one massaging Leo. "Ah, now this is the life!" Leo exclaimed, while Junior just purred happily.

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
OOC: Hoo boy, the posts here ranged from boring to somewhat unusual to downright wacky. This should be interesting...
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiroshi "Gon" Tsukimaru
Just outside Fortuna Palace, "Dallama"
"Who the Hell Is That!?"

Gon and Aqua were like night angels in the skies over Dalaam in that moment. Upon mention of the Salty Flower, Aqua had mentioned doing research on it, and suggested that Summers would be a good place to plant it.

"Ah, that makes sense," Gon remarked, still smiling. "The Fleshy Flower thrived in a warm and humid climate, so it makes sense that the Salty Flower would have similar requirements. And Summers has more... salt... than Quetzal does. Heh, I bet it could even grow right on the beach, where it would soak up the salty ocean water and get pollinated by seagulls."

Not too soon after that salty remark, though, the night angels got their wings burned by an ascended devil, turning them into fallen angels, so to speak. A fiery red-haired young lad with a two-tailed cat by his side approached the two, attacking Aqua with a fireball and nearly causing Gon to jump off the plant. At one point in the battle they did fall off while Aqua countered with her new Water Wand, but Salt and Peppercorn teleported them to the ground so that they didn't suffer fall damage like the mysterious devil did. But then...

"PK Demon!" the devil shouted as he fell, throwing several fireballs at the two. Gon, who was too focused on the strangeness of his cat, got the full blast of the attack, taking quite a bit of damage and suffering burns from the fire.

Who the hell is that!? Gon thought as he got another look at the devil. He apparently knew Aqua, whoever he was, and had apparently robbed a castle in Winters. But now, Gon sat there rather helpless, for he didn't have his phone (meaning no Glow Stick) and was almost out of PSI energy. Or was he? He actually felt rather refreshed; maybe the plant Aqua summoned was a manifestation of her Garden technique, which restored PSI energy.

"PK Flash!" Gon shouted while flinging his hands at Max. For some strange reason, this caused Max to become poisoned. Max started feeling weak and felt pain with every attack, but was still at full strength. Then Gon turned to Aqua. "What's the deal with him?" he asked her. "Did you two get into some sort of fight back in Winters or something?"

Sinistrina von Schwarzwald[sup]1[/sup]
Fortuna Palace Infirmary
"My Spider Sense Is in Overdrive"

While Amanda slept, Sinistrina was minding her own business and setting a trap for any unfortunate flies or mosquitoes who happened to pass by. This would be rather easy actually, for when she finished building her web, she farted[sup]2[/sup], and it smelled like a combination of blood and rotting meat. (It was the silent yet deadly type.) Why, within five minutes, a fly had flown into her web, mesmerized by the possibility of food. Not that she would have noticed, for shortly after finishing her web and "baiting" it, a raven came flying up to her, perching on an elephant's head mounted on the wall.

"So, you're Amanda's new familiar, eh?" he asked her.

Sinistrina giggled. "Given she's my Court Sorceress, 'twould make sense to call me her familiar, wouldn't it? And you must be Diego's familiar, I presume. My name is Sinistrina von Schwarzwald, Princess of the Black Forest." She did a little curtsy, using her two pairs of hind legs as a makeshift skirt. And who might you be?"

"My name is Solstice," the raven replied. Suddenly, he got a mischievous look on his face, and spoke to Sinistrina in a whisper. "Hey, I just got this idea. About an arranged royal marriage, I guess you can call it." He then whispered something in Sinistrina's ear, wherever her ear was.

"Ooooooh, what a marvelous idea!" Sinistrina replied gleefully. "I'm sure it would make for a spectacular fairy tale. I can see it now... Diego, the talented clockwork wizard from a foreign land, approaches Queen Tarantella of the Black Forest and asks for Amanda's hand in marriage. Tarantella replies, 'My my, if it were my darling daughter you were proposing to, I would have to have refused! However, I have no reign over the royal spellcasters. I shall notify Amanda immediately.' And so Tarantella crawls onto Amanda with her copiously hairy legs, and bears the news to the Court Sorceress. Amanda refuses, saying she'll never marry some outlandish nice guy like Diego, because she'd rather revel in her spells for causing pestilence and pain across the lands. But then I come in, and appoint you as Court Vizier, and together we knock Amanda back to her senses, reminding her that she must follow her destiny. But the traveling wizard has a dark secret, his own inner demon whose banishment has drained away all his magical powers. When Amanda discovers this, she falls in love with his inner demon rather than himself. What a pity. But, the two of us, combined with her fantastical serenity and his undying love, in addition to the mightiest knights in all the land, the spell upon the both of them is broken, the dragons who were behind it cast away, the rainbow-coloured skies they procured cleared, and..."

"They all live happily ever after?" Solstice guessed.

Sinistrina giggled. "My my, I had no idea ravens can read minds! Funny, when I first saw you, I thought the only thing you were going to say was 'nevermore'."

Solstice rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adnama Ttebbit and Ihsorih Uramikust
Deserts of Scaraba
"Please Sir, I Want Some More Ore"

The Posin' Ones were riding across the desert on Camules, headed right for the Great Pyramid, barely visible in the distance. As they rode on, occasionally complaining about the heat, some ripples appeared in the distance. And they got closer. But as they got even closer, they materialized into... another Camule. With a portly man in a top hat with pieces of paper with capital letters on them riding on it.

"Mr. Phonics!" Ihsorih cried when he saw the man. "What are you doing here? I thought you said you were gonna sit back and let us do the job!" Like Gon, he was wearing pajama bottoms, but blue ones instead of red. He also wore a soft black T-shirt, but instead of the smiling star Gon's had, his bore a picture of Candy and Andy. His hair was also black, but slightly wavy unlike Gon's straight hair. It was naturally curly, so it wouldn't straighten very well, especially when subject to the elements.

"Well I was," Mr. Phonics replied, adjusting the white opaque glasses he wore, "but I figured I would be a bit more useful if I scouted out the area first. Looks like there's a bunch of Starmen guarding the pyramid. I'd suggest you prepare yourselves - with this!" He tossed what looked like rocks at all the Posin' Ones. Upon closer inspection, they were a dark purple, and the Posin' Ones felt a strange empowering sensation when holding them.

"An extra dose of ore?" Adnama asked, bearing thesame sardonic tone of voice as the real Amanda. "Seriously, you think we can't handle a bunch of doofy-looking space robots as we are?"

"Uh, remind me what that does again?" asked Anatnas, who was wearing a pair of goggles upside-down, in an apparent imitation of Santana's naiveness toward the outside world.

"Well, this is the stuff that the Aurora Mysteria is made of," Mr. Phonics explained. "This ore is ground up and released into the sky. Or at least that's what Fugue told me anyway. I'm not sure I entirely trust him either. Anyways, it amplifies your PSI and gives you a new technique while holding it. What that technique is though, I cannot explain. And that first piece I have you allowed you to use your PK Favourite technique, although I just couldn't get it to work the same way as the Chosen Ones' PK Favourites."

"Yeah, I was wondering why my PK Fireworks looks more like PK Birthday Candles," Ihsorih joked.

"Anyways, remember, when you get to the Great Pyramid, be sure to look for something bronze and cylindrical with bumps all over it. I got a meeting with the International Grammar Nazi Committee to attend, so I gotta run. My transportation should arrive shortly - ah, here it is!"

"International Grammar Nazi Committee?" Adnama scoffed. "If you're attending that, shouldn't you know that 'anyways' isn't a word?" Mr. Phonics didn't seem to hear her, so she instead focused her attention on Odranoel. "So Noel, is that ore going to add the Princesses of the Moon and Stars to the six ponies in your PK Ponies - what do you call those, the Mane Six? Ha ha ha, very funny."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Toccata
Unknown Underground Lab
"My Work Here Isssss in Progresssss"

After the slender green-eyed Dracona Minor was done with Ari and Lucas for the day, he was about to leave the lab, when a larger Dracona Minor walked in. This one had large spikes on his back, and his eyes were a flaming red.

"Ah, Hellfire," Toccata spoke to him, in a hollow hissing voice. "What bringsssss you here to the laboratory?"

"Oh, I wassss in the monitor room," the spiky dragon known as Hellfire replied, in a voice deeper than Toccata's. "Jussssst watching the fruitsssss of my labor."

"What labor do you mean, if I may pry?"

"Oh, you know Aqua, that witch girl who isssss one of the Chosssssen Onesssss? You know her brother, Maxxxxx? He'sssss my sssssubject."

"Ah, like how Amanda isssss mine?"

Hellfire glared at Toccata with angry red eyes when he mentioned Amanda. "Ah yesssss, you're the foolish one who appearsssss in plain sssssight before her, and exxxxxposssssed yourssssself to the Chosssssen Onesssss. I hope you kept quiet and hid your wingsssss around them."

Toccata gulped, for he remembered all too well the incident with the Starman on Mt. Itoi in which he revealed his true identity. But that was not even his fault! The Starman had pointed out that he was a Dracona Minor; otherwise he would have kept his identity a secret as usual.

"So," Hellfire continued, "are you on duty with the energy exxxxxtractionsssss for Lucasssss? And who'sssss thisssss girl in there with him?"

"Asssss far asssss I can tell, she'sssss the sssssissssster of Gon, one of the Chosssssen Onesssss. She mussssst have lotsssss of PSI potential if the bosssss hasssss ordered to keep her here."

"Maybe. On another note, what about that ore Fugue told me about?" Toccata looked confused. "What, he didn't tell you? Aren't you two sssssupposssssed to be bessssst buddiesssss? I hear it'sssss the sssssource of the Aurora Mysssssteria."

"Ah yesssss, that," Toccata remarked in trepidation. "I wonder if we could potentially sssssteal sssssome of that ore from the alienssssss."

"You mean the Ssssstarmen? Jussssst thinking of them makesssss my blood boil. Or it would if I wasssssn't cold-blooded. Anyway, I think there isssss sssssome trouble in the monitor room, ssssso I mussssst go."

"Sssssee you later." After Toccata bid farewell to Hellfire, he himself left the lab, wondering what to do next. I mean, nexxxxxt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[sup]1[/sup] Amanda's asleep, so I can't really do anything with her now.
[sup]2[/sup] I don't think spiders even can fart, but they also can't speak human language, so all prospects of realism here are already thrown out the window.

Kofii

Far East Cay
Kyornik Arrluk

Cue music:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZvs-X4b5A0

"Aaaagh!! Get me down!!" "I can't, I don't know what's going on!!" Sir Boing was being tossed around in a whirlwind made of Kyornik's now uncontrollable Pk aura. Coconuts, sand, water, palm trees, you name it was being sent in a spin cycle like a heavy duty washing machine. Kyornik tried getting up and outstretching his arms. "Pk Aura!!" The psi bolts did not disappear, but instead exuded more psychic energy which caused the objects to spin around even more violently. Kyornik's head start to hurt as he could feel the psi being used from his body rapidly. Next thing, objects from the telekinetic whirlwind started to launch themselves at him. He rolled out of the way, only to be clocked in the side by a palm branch. He managed to run out of the whirlwind, but now fond a flurry of coconuts flying at him at top speed. He quickly summoned hit Bat of Clubs from the shard, but something else happened. Indigo shurikens flew out of the shard as well and flew at the psi bolts and obliterated them, which caused the psi storm to stop and the coconuts fell to the ground. "Aaagh!!" "I got you Sir Boing." Sir Boing fell into the ocean and Kyornik quickly dove in to retrieve him. He walked onto the beach with a very frightened Mr. Saturn clutching to his afro for dear life. When Kyornik looked at the area where the event happened, he found the mysterious purple stone on the sand and the shurikens all around it in a perfect circle.

"What in the world happened?!" yelled Sir Boing. "I'm not sure myself. I lost control over my aura when I used it on that weird stone. and those shurikens were able to neutralize it somehow. The shurikens he spoke of, were some of the ones he had collected from his fight with Looni Atka. They had a mysterious power about them, that allowed them to not only be unaffected by pk aura but to also destroy it." "How is that possible my boy? The law of conservation of energy... Never mind." "Exactly, physics does not apply to psi at all. I grabbed these up during the battle to see if Dr. Andonuts could study them and fashion some type of weapon or something. Kyornik went closer to the rock and noticed something about both it and the shurikens. They were both a shade of indigo, and had emerald rings within them. It looked as if the ring spiralled from the center counter clockwise. Kyornik picked one of the shurikens up, and examined it. We've got to get these to Dr. Andonuts right away. He opened up the shard and tossed the shurikens back inside. As for the strange rock, he placed it back inside of the bottle he found it in and put in there too. He was a little afraid of how it would react to Pk Nature energy, but it didn't do anything so he sighed a big sigh of relief.

At that moment, Atka arose from the deep with a very large sea lion within his maw chomping away and swallowed very eagerly. "Delectable. as always." "Hey Atka!" Atka looked toward the cay to find it in utter disarray, almost as if a typhoon had it. "I'll explain at the palace. We need to teleport back up there. "Al right then, let us proceed." Kyornik swam onto Atka's back and then held his breath. Sir Boing was cradled in his arms and he clutched him tightly as they made the deep dive.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Aqua Way
Outside Fortuna Palace, Dalaam

"Max tried to rob the castle we stayed in Winters. I found him when I tried to find the bathroom." Aqua replied. "His name is Max."

"Speaking of winters," Max interrupted, "I met your dear Aunt. She put up a fight, destroying my original two tailed guardian." He said creating another fireball. Even with the poison, he was still standing.

Aqua's wristlets sparkled then joined together to make the Mystic Mirror. PSI Counters cloaked both Gon and Aqua. Max took notice and decided to unleash a wave of fire balls at them. Aqua shielded both of them with the mirror, which shot some of the fireballs back. Aqua took xx damage. Due to his leathery skin, Max didn't feel a thing from his reflected attack. Max took x damage. To retaliate, Aqua rushed towards Max. In an attempt to stop her in her tracks, Max used his PSI fire. However, this time they manifested as pillars that rose from the ground. Their unpredictable nature made it difficult for Aqua to avoid the attack. She managed to pass by two of them, but after nearly dodging one she walked into a pillar. The fire wrapped around her, even though her leg would have been the only thing engulfed in the flame. She felt like she was burning for eternity, Aqua took xxxx mortal damage!

Max watched as Aqua burned in the column of fire he produced. He was proud of his wrath, and envied all the pain that she was in. While he was lusting over pain, he failed to realize that fire wrapped around him. With the combination of Aqua's PSI Counter and her mirror, he was cloaked him his own endless pillar of fire. Max took xxx damage. With the fire no longer surrounding her, Aqua used Garden.

The fire pillars stopped, replaced by large rose bushes. Max, who was cloaked by flames, found himself intertwined with thorns and roses. He was once again human, and his hair was no longer red, but once again brown like it was in Aqua's first encounter with the thief. With her energy returning to her, Aqua traded her mirror for her Ice Rod. With it, she charged towards him once again. Repeatedly, she slashed at the trapped demon. With each attack, rose petals scattered, eventually falling to the ground. The petals created a frame work for a magic circle, which was almost complete. The last rose rested on Max's chest. Aqua returned to Gon's side and handed her rod to him.

"Gon, I want you to give him the last blow." she said, then wrapped his fingers around the rod.

Psi Powers:

Garden: Aqua's pendant shines a bright green and a garden setting grows around the target and heals them. Apparently, it can also rid Aurora corruption. It seems the attack can manifest in different ways.

Equipped:

Inventory:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
OOC: Time to reply to some more things!
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiroshi "Gon" Tsukimaru
Just outside Fortuna Palace, Dalaam
"What Do You Mean?"

According to Aqua, Hellboy here was a thief named Max, who had robbed Ferdinand Castle just yesterday.
Wow, was that really yesterday? he thought. It seems like forever since we were in Winters. I can't believe that was just a day ago... Wow, today has been a long day indeed. We woke up, went to Sunrise, met another Archangel, saw Candy and Andy at Club Kousagi, went to Mt. Itoi and got a music box piece, then flew here to Dalaam, met another storyteller, got high on cake and somehow got a music box piece out of the madness, and now, what...?

While Gon was thinking this, Aqua created a PSI counter, then used her mirror to deflect Max's fireball attacks. But then, Max's attacks started becoming fire pillars, one of which severely damaged Aqua. Gasping, Gon rushed over to her to see if he was okay... but Max moved more fire pillars between the two before he could get close. Then, just as Gon was thinking about another way, Aqua used the last of her strength to use Garden again, enveloping the area with rose bushes. Roses also appeared on Gon's cheeks... well, the colour of roses, anyway.
"Wow, THAT was amazing," he said to himself. "It's like a moment straight out of a Magical Girl show."

Suddenly, out of the blue, a buzzing sound came close to Gon's ear, and he looked to see Aki hovering over his shoulder.
"Haha, is she becoming too much for you?" the little red dragonfly chirped.

"...What do you mean?" Gon asked him, though he really wanted to tell that little pest to bugger off.

"Oh you know," Aki mentioned playfully, flying circles around his head. "Look at you, pajama boy. Are you SURE you deserve someone like her?"

"What do you mean?" Gon asked him, and now he really wanted to tell that little pest to bugger off.

Aki didn't respond; he instead laughed, an impetuous childish laugh, and darted away as quickly as he had arrived.

Gon had a sour look on his face. "You know what, why don't you just bugger off," he grumbled.

Meanwhile, Aqua approached him and placed her Ice Rod in his hands. "Gon, I want you to give him the last blow."
Confused, Gon took a look down at the little wand-like object, thinking that it seriously looked like a miniature Water Wand now. Then she looked at Aqua, then at Max (whose hair was now brown instead of red), then back at Aqua.
"What do you mean?" Gon asked her. He took another glance at Max. "What's this all about anyway? Who is this Max? How does he know your aunt? Why is he affiliated with a two-tailed cat? Why would he come back to attack you after robbing the castle? I..."

He looked right into Aqua's eyes. And for a moment, time seemed to stop. Everything around them was a void. All but them ceased - all sounds, sights, and thoughts. And in that fraction of a moment, Gon knew.
"You know, I think you're right..."

Without hesitation, he turned around and dashed at Max. His sandals flew off his feet as he ran, but he didn't seem to notice, running around in his white toe-socks without a care, holding the Ice Rod high above him. Once he got to Max, he practically flew at him, thrusting the Ice Rod forward in a burst of fiery[sup]1[/sup] rage. He charged right into Max... but immediately jumped back, because he forgot about the thorns in the rose bush. After hopping and wincing a few times, Gon regathered himself and faced Max once more, holding the Ice Rod before him again.
"Diabolus in corpus extractima, lux in angelicus uh... putinbodimae![sup]2[/sup] Sally can do la magic Kaboola bibbidi bobbidi boo[sup]3[/sup]!"

The incantation was bonkers, but the effect was (hopefully) not. Gon slashed the crystals on the Ice Rod right across Max's chest, cutting off the last rose, making the last petal fall, making the final contribution to the undoing of this beast.
"The circle is cast!" Gon affirmed as he walked backward out of the circle of rose petals. Meanwhile, his free hand crept to the back of his head, as he turned to face Aqua.
"Um, how did I do? Eheheheh..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prince Rama
Fortuna Palace - Spa
"The Cake Is the Truth"

After an exciting chat with that lovable nature lad with the Mr. Saturn in his hair, Prince Rama had passed out in the hot tub he was sitting in, using the last of his consciousness to summon a lime-green llama to him, who crouched down and served as a fluffy pillow for his head. It had been several minutes, and the llama was growing agitated at this idiocy.
(Seriously, whose harebrained... or rather, llama-brained... idea was this? Oww, I'm starting to get a leg cramp.)

One more minute and the poor little llama could swear his front-left knee might become dislocated or something. So he stretched his front-left leg out, flexed his toes, and planted the foot on the floor. Then he wiggled his back around, and slid out from under the prince's head and stood up. The prince's head fell with a little clink on the floor.

The prince's eyes flew open and he sat bolt upright, clutching his head. The hot tub foamed up with bubbles at that exact moment, some water splashed out, and a sponge that was lying on the floor floated up a couple of inches and then fell back down.
"This is some hangover..." the prince muttered. "It's even leaving my powers weak..." And then he looked from side to side. "No, silly me, it's because I'm not wearing my turban."

His turban was a rather unusual one indeed. Instead of being plain and dull-coloured and wrap-like like most, this one was feathery and pink, as it was made from a pink boa that wrapped around. This sat on top of a golden circlet in the shape of a snake, its head and tail touching a peculiar gray-ish gem[sup]4[/sup]. This odd little thing was sitting right behind the prince; he had taken it off before getting in the tub. As the prince reached for the turban, he saw a disgruntled lime-green llama walking away from him.

He snapped his fingers. "You there," he commanded, pointing to the llama, "bring me a towel."
The llama did as he was told, grabbing a towel in his mouth and practically spitting it at his blissfully careless master. (One towel with a side order of attitude, coming up.)

After getting himself dry and putting his bathrobe and turban back on, the prince looked around, dismayed that his nature-loving friend had left. However, someone else had walked in. Leo, the playful guy who loved cute things. He was currently getting a massage - by Lolita, one of his favourite llamas. Probably because her fur was a shade of pink that perfectly matched his turban and his throne and Hanu-Hanu's cape. Probably because of all the ribbons she wore. Or maybe because she was just that darn sweet. Smiling, the prince walked over to him, whipping a comb out of his pocket and hiving his hair a quick comb-through as he walked over.

"Ah, Leo, is it?" he greeted. He tilted his head downward, and in the soft light of the massage room, faint green rings reflected off the gem on his turban. "I am glad you are enjoying yourself. It must have been quite a night for you. How was Dalooni? I hear there was quite some trouble in there - the Smiles, was it? I have been there many times myself - it was a wonderful and peaceful realm filled with electric-green grass and cats that swam in the ground. On my most recent trip there, I even painted the moon pink. Although that does remind me... Just today, a strange man in purple came into the palace today, I believe he is this Lieutenant Luvin who we again encountered tonight. He insisted on selling me this strange cylindrical object, the sort of thing one might find in a music box. He said that it might be enchanted, which interested me because I love enchanted objects." He stroked the gem on his turban as he said this. "Anyway, when I touched it, I had a vision of Dalooni. It was the first vision I ever had without the aid of Avis' Magic Cake Pops. However, this time it was different. I began to see mushrooms that moonwalked, in addition to the swimming cats. And I heard some creepy laughter."

"Then," Rama continued, "the man in purple showed me a prophecy. That the ones destined to put a stop to the Aurora Mysteria would arrive at the palace that night. He insisted that I showed those 'Chosen Ones' this object. For a while I had forgotten about it, and I only remembered after dinner, when Avis brought out the Magic Cake Pops. But just as I showed it to you, you all fell into a daze. Those Magic Cake Pops are bewitching, are they not?"

Laughing, Prince Rama petted his beloved llama on the back; she took it as a signal that that was enough of the massage.
"Lolita, why don't you go outside and pay Avis a visit? I never properly thanked her for those extra Magic Cake Pops. Just don't eat any once you're there, but if you instinctively do like you always do, say hello to the Swimming Cats for me. Mimsy, you can... do whatever."
The smaller pink llama who had been massaging Junior perked her ears up and scooted out the door.

The bigger llama known as Lolita did a curtsy and trotted off towards the door. Meanwhile, the prince turned back to Leo.
"Leo, may I have the pleasure of escorting you to your bedroom? I have arranged rooms for you and all the other Chosen Ones to stay in tonight, as a reward for all your spectacular service to my people. But I think you will like the Pink Room. I stayed in that bedroom all the time when I was a child, and I slowly decorated it with all sorts of pink stuff, against my father's wishes. You'll also find lots of unicorns in there; I was obsessed with them back then. But when I grew up, I acquired a bigger bedroom and moved on to llamas."

The prince extended a hand and helped Leo up, leading him out of the spa, up the stairs, past the infirmary, and into his secret "pink room".

((OOC: I'll leave it up to Monster Guy to describe the room if he so chooses... it has lots of unicorns and pink stuff, but that's not to say that that's ALL that's in there...))

Nurse Muffet and Nurse Chancey
Fortuna Palace - Infirmary
"Do You Even Biology?"

Nurse Muffet was minding her own business, occasionally glancing at the weary Tekina, but quickly getting bored, eventually ordering a palace servant to bring her some curds and whey. After the servants left, though, she heard some grumbling coming from the bed. Tekina had woken up, and appeared to be having a headache.
"Oh good evening dearie!" the llama nurse greeted, before reaching in the medical bag slung across her back. She took out a purple capsule, dropping it into a glass of water she had left at a bedside table. The water fizzed and turned purple when the capsule fell in and dissolved. "Looks like what you need is a nice tonic. This will cure your headache in a snap, and it tastes a lot better than medicine. You know, the prince did prepare bedrooms for you all, but if you would prefer to rest here, that is fine with me. Although, it seems your horse is resting in your bedroom even without you. If you ask me, it smells like a stable in there."

"No it doesn't," called the cool and airy voice of the melon-pink Nurse Chancey next bed over. "You just have an over-sensitive nose, is all. Otherwise orca boy's room would smell of fish."

"Killer whales aren't even fish!" Nurse Muffet retaliated.

"They're not!? But sharks are fish, and orcas are closely related to sharks, right?"

Nurse Muffet facehoofed. "No, they're related to dolphins[sup]5[/sup], not sharks."

"And that tonic you're giving kimono girl there is concentrated grape soda, not a pain reliever," Nurse Chancey scoffed, before turning back to the sleeping Amanda and tucking her in.

Shaking her head, Nurse Muffet turned back to face the waking Tekina. Noticing she was having a hard time sitting up, she moved close to her side.
"You just rest as much as you like."
Then she noticed the pendant around her neck, and saw that it was glowing. She gingerly picked it up in a hoofed paw.
"What is this?" she wondered. "It doesn't look a thing like those cheap light-up pendants you find at party stores[sup]6[/sup]. Does it do anything else?" She lifted the pendant up further to examine it, but she felt a tug, and realized it was the chain pulling on Tekina's neck. Nurse Muffet immediately dropped the pendant on Tekina's chest, and clasped a hoof to her mouth.
"Oh sorry sorry sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[sup]1[/sup] I just realised how ironic that statement was.
[sup]2[/sup] Isn't Gon's Latin fantastic? [/sarcasm]
[sup]3[/sup] Gon is apparently the king of mondegreens and bad Disney references. And in case you're wondering, Kaboola is the name of this cannonball-shooting blimp thing from Kirby's Dreamland.
[sup]4[/sup] I hate to be a fashion policewoman here, but gray does not go with gold, or bright pink for that matter. Did a colour-blind llama design this thing, or what?
[sup]5[/sup] Actually, orcas are dolphins. Well, they're in the dolphin family, anyway.
[sup]6[/sup] I've never seen light-up pendants at party stores, but I have gotten a light-up ghost pendant in a goodie bag at a Halloween party, so I guess it's possible.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Tekina

Soon after the capsule had dissolved, Tekina's headache began to slowly go away. She weakly smiled. "I-I'm alright..." She listened to the two talk, but was more focused on Densetsu.

When Nurse Muffet apologized for pulling the pendent, Tekina gently smiled. "No need to apologize....I'll be fine." The girl looked at the jewel. "This jewel is filled with powerful magic..."

Slowly, the girl got up. "I'm going to see Uma." She walked out of the infirmary and focused on Uma's aura, using that to guide her.

When she got to the room, Uma was standing on the pile of hay. The horse looked over at the girl and smiled. "Tekina."

Tekina walked over and pet the horse. Uma blinked. "Something is troubling you." Tekina frowned. "Uma...did something happen back there? I remember holding the sword, and then...nothing."

The horse frowned. "...I know not of what occured. But...you are alive, and that is what is important." Tekina gently smiled. "I suppose you are correct."

The woman sat down next to Uma and started examining the jewel. While she wasn't looking, Uma frowned. Densetsu...is this really the best way to do this?

((kiruria, i love your little titles when you have new POVs XD also oooohohhohohoho uma has knowledge of densetsu that tekina might not know? hmmmmmmmmmmm XD))

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Shah's Room, Fortuna Palace
"Light and Darkness"

Diego has decided to climb onto the bed where Amanda was sleeping and he laid there. He was in thought; this quest was one of the most intense things ever. He didn't have any combat experience before this and he was able to maintain his devices well despite everything. However, he felt a bit fatigued. He turned to Amanda and smiled before he decided to take a quick nap along side the gothy girl.

Soltice smiled as he talked to the Spider royale as they planned how to get their two people together. "Why if she was your daughter no?" he joked as they discussed their plan, sounding on how to help them out. Miyamoto-sama knew that they needed all the help they could possibly help on them. Then there was the possible nightmares that was coming...

After rolling his eyes after her joke, he watched over them. "Yeah, pretty much. I reckon Diego will open his own shop while Amanda might try and enchant his knick-knacks. I wonder how good she'd be with her kids," he said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ogeid Xirdnev
Deserts of Scaraba
"Some Ore For You, Steam Punk"

Ogeid was walking along with the others. He obtained a toolbox some time ago as well as an apron that had stains of motor oil and so on on it. He carried a backpack as well as more neutral clothes. He was keeping a bit quiet to themselves, walking alongside Adnama. He then caught the violet-colored rock. It didn't seem to effect him that much, but it was mildy different than the others. He already knew what to use it for.

Though he was surprised that this is waht it may be causing the lights. He looked at the stone. Much like his original counterpart, his PK powers were locked, but he found a way around that.

"How about you, Adnama? Will we see the stereotypical gothy thing or gamer girl things or will we see your hidden feminine side?" he said in a mild flirtacious manner to her. He looked at the rock before he pulled it in a container. Unlike his counterpart, he worked with steam-powered items, which were stronger in power, but a bit more awkward to work with. He had a minature steam cannon along with a hot steam smokescreen-like weapon and a long chainsaw like sword. He placed the ore in where the coal would be placed and his weapons began running much more efficiently.

He was a Steam Punk instead of a Clock guy. To some, there wasn't a different. To people like Diego, it was a different. What about him? He didn't say. To any one who paid close attention, he was changing a tad.

Inventory
-1x Clockwork Crash Shield II (Shooter Gauntlet + Gear Saw)
-1x Clockwork PSI Sparker I
-1x Clockwork Disorient Ray II
-1x Clockwork Rocket Crossbow I
-1x Clockwork tool kit
-1x bag of Dalaam clockwork pieces
-1x Comfy sweater
-1x big backpack
-1x thermos filled with soup, half remaining (For Amanda)
-1x Magical Musicbox
-4x Magic Musicbox Pieces (Jardin de Colores, Ferdinand Music, Mt. Itoi, Dalaam/Dalooni)

Kofii

Kyornik Arrluk
Dalaam Palace Hot spring Spa

Atka arose from beneath the warm springs. The loud splash startled some of the llama attendants. Kyornik and Sir Boing jumped off of Atka's back and ran up the stair past Prince Rama and Leo. "Sorry guys, gotta find Dr. Andonuts." "He should be on the next floor up in the lab room. It's the room at the far end of the corridor. "What's the urgency?" "Ill explain later Prince Rama. I'm not to sure of it myself." Kyornik hurried down the corridor to get to the next floor. As he ran passed the rooms, he caught a glimpse of Tekina fully awake and conversing with one of the llama nurses. He instantly stopped and poked his head in. "Tek..." "Tally ho old boy!" Suddenly, Sir Boing leapt up into Kyornik's afro and grabbed a hold as if they were reigns for a horse. "We must find the good doctor. You can talk to her later, as she seems in much better spirits." "Your right, we gotta go." He looked over to her, where she then glanced over to him and he waved to her and said "Bye, I'll be back." He then took off once more down the corridor with a big red blushing face as well as a world of relief. As he ran down the corridor, He heard a yell that sounded very similar to Jane from Tarzan and he was tackled to the floor. Sir Boing went bouncing on the floor. Kyornik got up slightly dazed and looked around wondering what in the world was it that hit him. He then heard a muffled sream and his hair was rustling. He put his hands in his afro to remove whatever it was, when he felt something squishy and heard a loud "Oooooh!!" He quickly removed his hands in embarrassment. "Dear, what in good heavens are you doing?" Lady Boing was trapped in Kyornik's curls. "I say dear boy, could you please remove my wife from your locks?" "Um... how about you do it. I tried and I think I touched something I wasn't supposed to. "Quite, I'll get her out then. Kyornik lowered his head while Sir Boing untangled her.

"Dearest, what were you doin.... Aaaagh!" Kyornik turned around to see Lady Boing slapping the hell out of her husband and ranting at him. "Don't dearest me, you bum! You were supposed to have the suits for the DCMC ready and you haven't started on them at all!!" "Sir Boing had tears in his eyes. "They are some of out biggest clients, and instead of working you are here cavorting with Kyornik and the Prince. "But Lady Boing..." "Silence Kyornik!!, I do not wish to hear your excuse for my husband. I am running a business and he thinks of this as nothing more than a game.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Aqua Way
Outside Fortuna Palace, Dalaam

"Oh, you did fine!" Aqua said and smiled at Gon.

"Don't make me laugh." Peppercorn chortled. Salt swatted him with her paw.

The rose seal on Max had no real effect and was mainly there for show, but it was apparent that the beating her received from Gon and Aqua did total on him. Aqua took her rod back from Gon and reversed the Garden technique. Max fell down face first when the rose bushes faded from existence. He woke a few seconds later with a bump on his forehead. In his dazed state, he noticed Gon.

"You know," he called out, "you don't look half bad for a kid in sleep attire."

Aqua glared at Max, but he quickly teleported away in a pillar of fire.

"You must be tired, lets go inside." Aqua said and held out her hand for Gon.

Auqa Yaw
Deserts of Scaraba

The heat of desert didn't bother Auqa at all. She held her parasol high and her imitation water charm could quench her thrist whenever she could sneak a sip of water. The only thing that did bother her was the stench of camels. She also didn't like the fact that she had to tie her hair into a bun. Considering her hair was already a lot longer than Aqua's, she also had to deal with the darker shade of brown attracting more heat. She didn't even like her company, or the fact that she'd have to fight aliens. Overall, she hated everything she was currently dealing with.

Psi Powers:

Equipped:

Water Wand (Altered-Pin Form): A pale blue rod featuring crystals and a light up orb. With this rod, Aqua can use Counter. It also makes a very good offensive weapon. The ends of the rod are decorated with a single ice crystal design. When Aqua isn’t using the rod, it becomes a constellation hairpin that can always be found in her hair.

Inventory:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone
Dalaam Palace

During his massage, Prince Rama came in, and had a chat with him about his recent adventure. "Aw yeah, Dalooni was crazy! With it's weird trampoline moon, and those fire breathing little lambs..." Leo replied to the prince as he was getting massaged. Those things were among the few things Leo liked about Dalooni. Everything else there was just weird, or downright unpleasant. From those creepy evil smiles that tried to impersonate his family, to those even worse Looney Pets that tried to kill him. The whole experience was something Leo would rather forget. "It's nice to be back though! I think it's going to be a while before I eat another magic cake pop again."

After the massage was finished, Leo was given a fluffy pink bathrobe to wear. Then the price sent the llamas away. "Leo, may I have the pleasure of escorting you to your bedroom? I have arranged rooms for you and all the other Chosen Ones to stay in tonight, as a reward for all your spectacular service to my people. But I think you will like the Pink Room. I stayed in that bedroom all the time when I was a child, and I slowly decorated it with all sorts of pink stuff, against my father's wishes. You'll also find lots of unicorns in there; I was obsessed with them back then. But when I grew up, I acquired a bigger bedroom and moved on to llamas."

Leo smiled enthusiastically as he picked up Junior. "Hehe, sure! I take it your dad was like mine?" Leo remarked when Prince Rama mentioned he had this room decorated against his father's wishes. "He couldn't stand the thought of guys liking pink and girly things? That didn't stop me from enjoying them! Honestly, I don't see what the problem is..."

The prince extended a hand and helped Leo up, leading him out of the spa, up the stairs, past the infirmary, past another one of the Chosen Ones who seemed to be in a hurry to get somewhere,and into his secret "pink room". When they got there, Leo's eye brightened even more than they usually are. It was as pink and adorable as he imagined it would be. The walls, the floors, even the furniture. The room wasn't totally pink though. The bedsheets on the large canopy bed in the middle of the room was purple, and decorated with a bunch of redre was a shelf with unicorn dolls in different colors of the rainbow. They were traditional Unicorns, rather than MLP style unicorns, but still cute all the same. There were also various kinds of plush toys assorted around the room. "Thank you so much your majesty!" Leo exclaimed as he gave the prince a hug. "It's everything I thought it would be!" He let go of the prince, and walked over to the bed. "There's just... one thing it needs."

His Yo-top was conveniently sitting on his nightstand waiting for him on the nightstand. The llamas must have brought it up here for him most likely. He picked it up, and started playing with it, sending the Top part of it spinning. As he did, he channeled some PSI power through the spinning toy. "PK Cuteness!" Suddenly, the room was filled with holographic images of MLP style ponies. Including the mane six. It was like the entire land of Equestria had come alive inside his own bedroom. Thankfully, they were only holograms, and couldn't actually damage the room. Leo smiled and nodded "There we go! Now, this room feels like me. Hehe!"

---

Odranoel "Noel" Enotsrevlis¹
Deserts of Scaraba

"Explain to me again why we must be traversing through a desert on a smelly camel?" Noel asked, even though he knew he likely wasn't going to get an answer that satisfied him. "Surely, we could have found a more comfortable way to get here?" Admittedly, Noel was not dressed for a desert adventure, wearing his usual purple suit. Complete with a vest, tie, and a purple beret on his head. "Why couldn't I have impersonated someone more glamorous? Like that movie star Andre Bellamy?² He wouldn't have any need to be going to the desert looking for rocks like common miners. He could afford to have people do it for him." The only pleasant thing about this trip was this fabulous purple stone Mr. Phonics had given him. It was sparkly, and purple. Noel liked precious stones, and could mold these stones into fantastic looking jewelry if he had the resources to do so. The stones were supposed to amplify his PSI, but Noel never had much reason to test it out.

"So Noel, is that ore going to add the Princesses of the Moon and Stars to the six ponies in your PK Ponies - what do you call those, the Mane Six? Ha ha ha, very funny." Adnama asked him in a sarcastic tone.

Noel had never really given much thought to what his stone did, and wasn't entirely sure how to respond to that remark. The purple clad young man just raised an eyebrow curiously. "I am not certain what my stone does darling... But if it did summon Princess Luna, then that would be lovely!" His counterpart was comparable to the Sun Princess in subtle ways, and much like Luna he too was misunderstood, so he could certainly relate. "But enough about me, let's talk about you! I question what yours does, dear. After all, your counterpart's favorite thing is Pain. Would that make you... PK Numbness or something...?"

---

¹ Try pronouncing that! :p
² Another one of my RP characters may make a cameo. :p

Last edited:

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
((i found aniket's theme))

Aniket

Aniket smiled as she saw Mr. Phonics walk up, and smiled even more when she was given the ore. "Yes, this'll help a lot...especially if I run into Tekina~"

While listening to the others talk, she stared at the fake Densetsu around her neck. "this is close enough to the real thing..." The jewel was a smaller piece of ore-not as powerful, but it looked enough like Densetsu...at least, that's how she saw it.

The girl smirked to herself.

Once I run into that 'special' priestess...Densetsu will fall into it's RIGHTFUL hands...

Tekina

Tekina had left the room by now. She had seen Kyornik while she was still in the infirmary...

She had to find him.

Looking around the corridor, she saw him. "Kyornik..!" She ran over to him.

As she got closer to him, another headache hit her. "Nng-" She held her head, using the wall as a support. When it passed after a few seconds, she looked up at him.

"What happened a while ago...? I remember holding the sword, then..." Tekina looked up at him, confusion in her eyes. "Did...did something happen back there?"

((SHIPPING

also aniket knows about densetsu? hmmmmm, foreshadowiiiiiing XD))

Kofii

Kyornik Arrluk
Dalam Royal Palace

"Well, I seem to have stumbled onto some type of domestic dispute between these two, and I think I should just quietly sneak away." While Lady Boing was yelling at her husband, Kyornik creeped silently away and made his way down the hall to the Laboratory door. As he opened up the door, a rush of smoke blew through and knocked him down. *Cough* *Cough* "What in the world?" He looked down the hall for the Saturns, but the smoke was too thick. He called out to Dr. Andonuts and could hear a muffled cough. "Pk Freeze!" He held an arm out, and a cerulean psi bolt released a freezing gale that drove the smoke from the room. When the smoke was cleared, he could see the good Doctor with tears coming from his eyes as well as bloodshot. "Are you ok Doctor?" Dr. Andonuts coughed and turned toward Kyornik then raised his index finger to signal Kyornik to wait a moment. He then walked over to his refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water and began to drink. *Wheeze* *cough* *cough* He started to choke slightly on the water, and Kyornik came over and started to pat him on the back to help him out. When he got the water down, he took a deep breath and muttered a thank you. "What the hell happened Doctor?" "Oh, just putting the final touches on Gon's phone. "So Dr. Andonuts, I rushed up here to show these to you and wanted to pick you brain about them." He opened the event horizon and grabbed the shurikens. He then took the bottle and held out the indigo stone. "Hmm, these look like... Ah, but they cant't possibly be... I believe you have some pieces of indigo auroranite. From the looks of it it seems to be G type." "G type?"

"This is actually some pretty important stuff. I'd rather share this information with all of you. f you don't mind, can you call all the other Chosen Ones before they go to bed?" "Hmmm, I guess I could." Kyornik made his way down the hall to the lower floors to find the other Chosen Ones that were in the infirmary. As he neared the door, he saw Tekina walking out of the room looking a little fainty. She suddenly got a headache and was abut to collapse, when he rushed over and caught her in the nick of time. She opened her eyes with a bewildered look up at him, but all he was concerned about, was she was somewhat ok and had a big smile on his face. "How are you feeling?" He pulled her up and gave her a hug. She nodded while smiling." They held each other in an embrace that to him felt like thy hadn't seen each other in an eternity. He grasped her hands and proceeded to ask her about the battle and what happened to her, but then remembered he had a message to deliver to everyone.

Scaraba Desert
Kinroyk Arrluk

Kinroyk had grown rather irritable while out in the desert. The moist towel Aniket gave him had started to dry and he was beginning to feel hot again. He hated the heat. Even though he wasn't from the frigid north but, was from the city of Fourside it never got hot like this in the city. He would frequently go hiking up into the hills with some friends but those were long gone. The heat was starting to really get to him and he basically started to throw a tantrum on the back of his camule. Aniket offered another moist towel which admittedly was the equivalent to giving a toddler their pacifier. He started to look off into the horizon and see the heat mirage in the air. There was something good that came out of this torturous hell, and that was finally seeing their boss Mr. Phonics in the flesh. That surprised him greatly. He never expected the boss man himself to show up. He wanted to ask him more on what there mission agenda was, but felt the time was not appropriate. He stared blankly into the desert past the wispy dust devils that seemed to spin endlessly about, and remembered the auroranite he was given. He pulled it out of his bag and examined it. It was indigo color with a ring pattern that seemed to spiral clockwise. He looked at the stone with great interest and wondered how it would help him.

Fourside
Moonlight Bridge Surf
Blake Ragersworth

"You ready babe?" Cue music:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_miqK1_LTM "I guess. Not 100% comfortable with this as yet, but I do trust you." Blake and Selena were at the Fourside Bridge. The Ragersworth family stopped into Fourside to visit Blakes aunt from his Mom's side as well as his cousins and other extended family. With his new psi powers, he decided to do something he always wanted to do for years. He always wanted to surf under the bridge, and now, he do it while looking cool and impressing his girlfriend in one fell swoop. You gotta love psi. "All right, hold on to me!" Selena grasped him tightly and they jumped off the bridge. With his surfboard in hand he placed it under them and released pk aura to have them gently float onto the waters surface. The drop was a lot higer than expected, and Selena basically held on for dear life until the psi slowed their descent. "Ok, I feel like jumping off the bridge might nt have been a good idea," she told Blake. "Why, it was so much fun." "Sure, but there were a lot of cars passing and someone may have called the cops at what could definitely be mistaken for a double suicide attempt." He chuckled to himself. "You worry too much babe, just relax and enjoy the awesomeness that is about to ensue." He held her close and looked into her eyes, then his started to glow blue. "Admit it, the glowing eyes are sexy." She giggled a little. "Sure, in a creepy sort of way yeah." His eyes instantly changed back. "Really??" "No silly, let's go." He laughed, then glowed his eyes and looked deeply at her one more. "Pk Surfin'!" His right arm glowed and spiralled with a vortex of psi ad he placed his hand into the water and a large wave arose under them. "Hold on babe." They started surfing on the wave going around and around the Fourside bay. It was night time so the boats in the harbour as well as the city light shined brightly on the water's surface in a myriad of colors. Blake raised the wave higher and Selena looked up to see the stars shining brightly in the sky with the moon also shining on the water as well as the lights from the Monotoli building. It was breathtakingly beautiful, and she was having the time of her life

"All right, now for the best part." Blake looked down at the newest thing on his board. It was a small fastening hole. Selenea looked down at it confused. They entered the tube and Blake glowed his hands with Pk Surfin' energy around his friendship bracelet. A vortex of an event Horizon spiralled and a mast as well as a windsurfing sail appeared in his hands. He planted the mast into the hole and held the sail back. Selena looked puzzled. "What's that? How did you do that?" "You can thank Kyornik, but right now I need you to hold on tight." As they cleared the tube, he set the sail up and sent a stream of wind blowing into the sail via uttering "Pk Wind!" The gale blew into the sail as a powerful tailwind and whisked them off the ocean and into the air. Selena held on tightly for dear life with her eyes agape. Blake directed the wind to shift and used the sail to catch it and steer. They were surfing the air currents he was creating and literally wind surfing through the skies. Selena had that Princess Jasmine moment and almost busted out singing "A whole new world", but kept it in. It was by fat the most exciting and romantic date she and Blake had ever been on. They flew over the bridge as the bystanders gawked and took pics with their cell phones and oohed and awed. Selena tapped him on the shoulder and he turned towards her to find her lips all over his and they passionately kissed in the moonlight of the Fourside Bay Sky.

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Amanda Tibbett
Fortuna Palace, Dalaam - Infirmary
"Pain in the Leg"

Before Amanda could start dreaming, she was woken up by an announcement. Kyornik was telling her and Diego and Tekina that Dr. Andonuts wanted to meet with them for a bit.

"How uncouth of you to interrupt!" snapped the tiny voice of Sinistrina from the corner. "I was just telling the most entertaining story to Equinox--I mean, Solstice[sup]1[/sup]!"

"Oh please," Amanda commented. "The pain of being jolted awake after a much-needed rest is beautiful indeed. And the loss of a beloved anecdote is also beautifully painful."

"Hmph, you say that is if you were trying to use PK Pain on me."

Amanda grinned and reached for her wand. "Oh nooooo, that would be much worse. And you know, you really shouldn't tempt me like that. Oh well. Too late." She pointed her wand at Sinistrina, who crossed her front legs before her to brace herself. "PK Pai...ntbrush." She lowered her wand. "No. Not even I am evil enough to torture my favourite creature."

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!" Sinistrina yelled, though it sounded more like a raspy squeak than anything else. "QUIT PULLING MY LEGS!"

"You know, that's not a bad idea either," Amanda remarked, as she slid off the bed and followed Diego out of the infirmary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiroshi "Gon" Tsukimaru and Dr. Andonuts
Fortuna Palace, Dalaam - Study/Makeshift Laboratory
"Auroranite 101"

Gon had a hard time keeping his eyes open while sitting in the palace study; the battle with Max had taken a bit out of him. And he didn't even have time to rest once in the palace, for as soon as he and Aqua entered, Kyornik came running down the hall announcing this meeting. At one point he even used Lifeup on himself as a burst of energy. Oddly enough, the study smelt a bit burnt, as if there was a fire - yet nothing looked burned. There were wooden desks and blackboards and bookshelves and a globe (and even a small replica of the continent of Dalaam hanging from the ceiling), like a proper study ought to have. However, one of the desks was covered in all sorts of toolwork and what looked like burnt crumbs. Had Dr. Andonuts been roasting Magic Cake Pops in here or something?

Dr. Andonuts was holding one of the shurikens Looney Atka had thrown back on Dalooni, his hands covered by latex gloves. The shuriken had two of what appeared to be electrodes made of a spiraling green wire attached to its blades; these were hooked up to some sort of power gauge in the shape of a Starman. Dr. Andonuts gently placed his free hand on this gauge as he spoke to everyone present.

"My apologies for distracting you from whatever business you were partaking in," he chirped, "but Kyornik and I have made such an important discovery in the name of science that its news just couldn't wait until morning! Er-hem. This shuriken happens to be made out of a peculiar material called Auroranite. As its name suggests, auroranite is the substance the Aurora Mysteria is made of. And it is a very interesting substance indeed. If you will notice this gauge here..." and here he indicated the gauge inside the Starman figure. "This is a PSI gauge, similar to the one Diego has built, but used for measuring PSI energy rather than storing it, by way of these electrodes," and here he indicated the strange green wire spirals attached to the shuriken. "Notice how the needle currently points to the middle position, meaning no PSI energy is detected. Actually, it's also the default position when the gauge is turned off."

Dr. Andonuts pressed the triangular logo on the Starman figure's chest; this was the gauge's power switch, evidenced by how the semicircular energy meter where the Starman's eye should be lit up. The needle, previously in the middle position of the meter as Dr. Andonuts described, moved to the left immediately upon turning on. The electrodes also glowed a slight bit.
"As you can see, auroranite responds to PSI energy. However, note that auroranite can respond to PSI in one of two ways, leading to two distinct types of auroranite. The first is Auroranite G, which takes away PSI energy, as indicated by the negative position of the gauge. This type of auroranite was responsible for all the malicious creatures and objects attacking people. The other type is Auroranite N, which does the opposite; it gives out PSI energy. While I don't have a sample of Auroranite N--the stuff is extremely rare--I do have a similar object that behaves in the same way. I hope Prince Rama doesn't mind me using this, as I just found it on the floor when I took a break in the palace spa..."

From one of the large pockets in his labcoat, he withdrew a sort of fluffy pink cap, with golden trim around the base, an opaque grey gem attached to the base.

"Hey, is that Prince Rama's turban?" Gon blurted out.

"Right, right you are," Dr. Andonuts replied, as he removed the electrodes from the shuriken and attached them to the grey gem on the turban. When he did so, the needle on the PSI gauge moved over to the right side of the meter. "As you can see, the two types of auroranite have opposite effects. Auroranite N was responsible for giving people the ability to use PSI, so all you PSI users out there can have it to thank. Once it's in light form it can permanently grant PSI powers, but in stone form llike this, the effect is only temporary. Now, what this gauge doesn't show, unfortunately, is that auroranite comes in different colours - seven of them, corresponding to the colours of the rainbow[sup]2[/sup]. Each colour corresponds to a different PSI technique."

At that point Dr. Andonuts pulled out a chart listing all the colours and all the corresponding PSI techniques. "As this chart explains, red is PK Fire, orange is PK Ground, yellow is PK Thunder, green is PK Flash, blue is PK Freeze, indigo is PK Aura, and violet is PK Wind. Judging by the indigo colour of this shuriken, it must correspond to PK Aura. Now, while N-type Auroranites temporarily grant the holder a PSI technique - and just between you and me, this is how the prince is able to use PSI - G-type Auroranites block that PSI technique, and can even send its energy back to the user. Kyornik, would you kindly demonstrate using PK Aura on this shuriken?" Sure enough, when Kyornik used PK Aura, the shuriken didn't budge, and Kyornik even flew backwards a bit.

"There is one other peculiar thing about Auroranite. It tends to get... overreactive... when used in excessive amounts. My colleague in the Summers branch of Reynard University used to research Auroranite, but stopped when she discovered the side effects of overuse, for they can be devastating. Typically higher amounts of auroranite G will further weaken PSI, but too much could cause the PSI user to lose control of the ability, kind of like having a psychic seizure. Too much auroranite N, on the other hand, has been found to drive a person mad. In one particular case, it was even rumoured to split a student's personality in half. Whoever gets greedy with auroranite is a sinner indeed[sup]3[/sup]."

"Now let me tell you a story. Back when I was a little younger, though not much younger than I am now, back in the Old World Avis told you about, I witnessed the rise and fall of the universal cosmic destroyer Giygas, which by the way is what the G in Auroranite G stands for, the N standing for Ness. The fall of Giygas was closely followed by the retreat of the Starmen. However, when they left, they left behind a few peculiar stones. I spent the next few years of my life researching these stones, eventually coming to the conclusion that they were responsible for PSI. These stones did not have the distinctive emerald spiral pattern that modern Auroranite has, though, much like the stone on Prince Rama's turban. And did Scheherazade tell you about the Magypsies, the guardians of the Nowhere Islands? In a purely scientific study, I borrowed their jewelry and discovered that all of it was made from what is now Auroranite N, though one oddball had Auroranite G jewelry instead[sup]4[/sup]. My current hypothesis is that the Starmen created auroranite, as well as its predecessor stone, but that hypothesis has yet to be proven correct - hence why it's not a theory. Think about that the next time you find yourself using the word 'theory' as an interchangeable term for 'guess', for doing so is an offense to scientists everywhere[sup]5[/sup]."

There was a long pause, and then Dr. Andonuts sounded much more cheerful. "Any questions?"

Immediately Gon raised his hand. "If you've been researching auroranite all this time, why haven't you told us about it before?"

"Well, two reasons," Dr. Andonuts replied. "One, the only auroranite I had found in the New World thus far had been the gem on Prince Rama's turban and the samples at the university, so I didn't really consider it important as a lot of you could already use PSI. Two, I kind of studied the auroranite without the Starmen's permission..." Here he rubbed the back of his had in a fashion surprisingly similar to Gon. "If the Starmen found out about my studies, I would wind up in big trouble with them, so I've been hesitant to share this information unless I absolutely knew it was important. Which reminds me, I have a question of my own; this one is for Kyornik." He held up the shuriken. "Where did you find this? Even Auroranite G is quite rare, after all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[sup]1[/sup] After writing this, I had a brief thought of Ogeid having a pet crow named Equinox. XD
[sup]2[/sup] Dr. Andonuts doesn't know about the secret Auroranites. That secret stays with the Starmen.
[sup]3[/sup] Who is Dr. Andonuts to be religious anyway?
[sup]4[/sup] Anyone who's played the end of Mother 3 should know who I'm talking about.
[sup]5[/sup] But that's just a theory. A game theory.

What you must do: Head to the palace study/lab for Dr. Andonuts' Auroranite 101 lecture. Even the Chosen Ones need a proper education, after all.
What you may do: Among other reasonable things...
- Ask Dr. Andonuts a question at the end of the lecture
- React to others' questions/responses
- Head off to bed if you find this information boring or are just tired
What you cannot do:
- Learn any new PSI, including by auroranite
- Go to Summers
- Be late for the lecture, as doing so will deduct 20 points from your participation grade. (Just kidding.)

Last edited:

Kofii

Dalaam Palace, Andonuts Laboratory
Kyornik Arrluk
Auroranite 101

After Kyornik managed to get some of the Chosen Ones back to the lab to hear the discussion, the discussion commenced. he listened intently with much interest and was actually very surprised that Dr. Andonuts knew so much about the mysterious ore known as auroranite. It all started to make sense. "G-type Auroranites block that PSI technique, and can even send its energy back to the user. Kyornik, would you kindly demonstrate using PK Aura on this shuriken?" Honestly, Kyornik was really afraid to try it. When he tried it in Dalooni, his aura simply dd't work on it, but he was afraid of his psi turning on him just like how the little stone made a mini psi cyclone on the little cay they were on. He was pretty hesitant, but bravely stepped forward and raised his palm and flashed psi bolts. "Pk aura!" he sent a light pulse at the shuriken. The meter on the machine glowed and the shuriken gave off a misty indigo glow. Kyornik could feel his dominion over the psi diminish and the pulse was sent back at him. He braced himself slightly, and was sent backwards very lightly. He sighed a silent sigh of relief. he was just glad it didn't go super out of control and make the lab explode or something crazy.

Dr. Andonuts went on to explain more about the auroranite, then he asked kyornik an interesting question. "Where did you find this? Even Auroranite G is quite rare, after all." "Actually, I got this from Dalooni. Atka was able to create them while he was a Looni Pet and threw them at me repeatedly. When I tried using aura on them, they either destroyed my psi bolts or just the psi took no effect. I had to run for my life. As a matter of fact, I have more." "Kyornik glowed his hands with nature energy and the shard of Event Horizon opened in orange and blue light. Kyornik reached in and grabbed about 8 more of them and held them out for everyone to see. "Dalooni?? You were able to take things out of Dalooni?" asked the Doctor. "Yeah, I thought it could only be reached via dreaming with the magic cake pops or deep meditation." Kyornik looked around the room to see where that voice came from. It was actually prince Rama quietly levitating near the ceiling. Prince? when did you get??" The Prince looked at the doctor with an annoyed look. I don't really like people touching my things without my permission Doctor" he said as he gestured at his turban. Dr. Andonuts then rubbed the back of his head. The prince then sighed and giggled. "You may proceed Doctor Andonuts. I understand why you took my turban. Just ask next time please." The doctor then turned red and rubbed behind his back once more. "B-b-b-but Kyornik, what is that?" "Huh? Oh, you mean the Shard." "You were able to remove the shurikens via this incredible inter-dimensional space?" "Sure, I store the bat you gave to me in there too." he held out his hand and the Bat of Clubs appeared in a flash of orange and blue light with golden crescents and diamonds. When the bat appeared, Dr. Andonuts fell over and started laughing. "Wow, this AMAZING!!!" He ran over to the void and started to stick his hands in felt how weird it was." "Ahem" Dr. Andonuts stopped and rubbed the back of his head again. "We will have to discuss this later kyornik. Sorry about that everyone. Sometimes I get really excited and..."

"Actually, I have a question Dr. Andonuts? Is it possible for you to fashion weaponry from this stuff? Or maybe you can create some type of gadget Diego? I have a total of about 9 and now that I know there is no way to wield them, seeing as I can't use aura on them maybe the two of you can find some use for them." "Hmm, I will certainly try", said Dr. Andonuts. Kyornik was pretty excited about the lecture. it honestly made him think a little of school lectures which he admittedly missed. The biggest thing on his mind was now where to find N auroranite. When the psi excitement ended, he looked over at Tekina and started to make his way over to her.

Last edited: