• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (RPG thread)

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Aqua Way
Fortuna Palace, Dalaam

After a riveting explanation from the Professor, most of which was ignored by Aqua due to the complexity of his statements, she decided to walk to her room. Thoughts of Gon flooded her head, rather than the rambling of Andonuts. Explaining something like getting attack by a mysterious criminal, who turned out to be half demon would be hard to explain. She also didn't understand it, but at the same times, she views talking to cats as natural.

"Peppercorn, you've been rather quite lately." Aqua said as she walked.

The cat mewled with protest. "Your aunt kicked me out for breaking something and I'm upset." He stopped to rub his face and lick his paws. "She had the best catnip on the block." He continued.

"What did you even break?" She asked.

"Well…" Peppercorn stopped talking again. Aqua ignored the silence until they reached a room with a pink Llama in front of it. Mint roses decorated the llama's head piece, which lead Aqua to believe that this llama was meant for her.

Aqua's room was decorated with roses and Rococo era furniture. The colour scheme was all across the spectrum of pastels, and the bed was the most beautiful Aqua would have the comfort of sleeping in.

Before Peppercorn could kneed the bed, Aqua scooped him up. "Peppercorn, you should go back and apologize to my aunt."

He hissed in retaliation. "I'll go back when the time is right!"

Aqua put Peppercorn down, letting him play with Salt under neath and on top of multiple pieces of furniture.

Psi Powers:

Healing: Aqua’s healing is a simple refresher. It can stop bleeding, awaken partners, heal poison, get rid of nausea, and somewhat heal sunburn. The target must swallow the water in order to work, or be rubbed on injuries.
Counter: An effective counter. It can easily counter every physical attack thrown at it, but it’s very weak.
Psi Counter: A psychic counter. It can easily reflect psychic energy back at the sender but is fragile.
Garden: Aqua's pendant shines a bright green and a garden setting grows around the target and heals them. Apparently, it can also rid Aurora corruption. It seems the attack can manifest in different ways.

Equipped:

AP Dark Blue Cosmic One Piece + Airy combo (Petticoat under armour): A large, poofy dark blue dress. That dress has a constellation pattern. She wears a frilly shirt with sheer sleeves and a bow on the collar over the dress.
Modern Witch: Aqua’s hair is parted and side swept. She looks mature with this hairstyle.
BSSB Dark Blue Honey Cross Shoes: Shoes with a thick sole and heel. A bow sits on the ankle strap and the other straps crisscross.
AP Dark Blue Cosmic Stockings: Stockings that match the dress.
Custom Cosmic Parasol: A handmade parasol that matches the cosmic dress.
Water Wand (Altered-Pin Form): A pale blue rod featuring crystals and a light up orb. With this rod, Aqua can use Counter. It also makes a very good offensive weapon. The ends of the rod are decorated with a single ice crystal design. When Aqua isn’t using the rod, it becomes a constellation hairpin that can always be found in her hair.
Mystic Mirror (Wristlets Form): A round silver mirror gifted to Aqua by Scheherazade. With this mirror, Aqua can create PSI Counters. A spiral pattern decorates the back of the mirror. Easily worn as a pair of AP Dark Blue Cosmic Wristlets.
Altered-Water drop charm: A necklace that has a Dark Blue crescent moon. It provides water for Aqua's restoration PSI. It will however dehydrate and will only work during dire moments of need. Dipping it in clean water restores its powers.
Navy Glasses: Glasses make every outfit adorable!

Inventory:

Purple Fuel Pod: The energy source of the Victoria model robots. It has two chambers; one for fuel and one for purple dye.
Potted Salty Flower: A rather large flower, but no where near the size of the corrupted plant. It smells like the sea side.
x10 Hair band: Aqua carries quite a few of these. It’s fun to change hair styles!
x22 Bobby Pins: Important for really bad lock picking and for those complex hair styles.
x3 Pencils: Aqua always likes to keep three: one for her to use, one to stab people with, and a third one for Todd.
Blue Pen: Aqua’s favorite pen. It is stuffed in her bag now.
Lunch box: Aqua uses it to store her smaller things.
School bag: It’s Aqua’s school bag that is stuffed with a towel, shampoo, soap, deodorant, a toothbrush and toothpaste. The pockets are full of video games, two chargers, a 3DS, and a PSP.
Bag: It contains all of Aqua’s clothes.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Shah's Room, Fortuna Palace
"Light and Darkness"

Diego looked over to Amanda nd hugged her out of relief before noticing her antics toward her familiar. "No Amanda, no taunting your familiar," he said to her as he playfully ruffled her head. He was worried about her, but for the moment, he was just content to have her by his side.

He followed the group and took note of the strange surroundings. There were plenty of oddities and he saw the strange meter. He wondered what sort of thing would be needed here.

Auroranite.

That was interesting... But to think that the stone contained some sort of experience regarding PSI. It was a bit nervous. Especially the type called Auroranite G... for some reason, that substance made him uneasy... Auroranite N did maage to cheer him up a bit though.

So, one granted the power of PSI, but the other takes it away. So, there are different variations of the material. He wasn't sure if he wanted to use PK tecniques. However, that didn't meant that he might not be able to use it. After all, the stone must be able to retain some of its properties. The gears in his head were turning as he was trying to figure out how he could potentially use these. He gulped when he heard about the overexposure to Auroranite N. After listening to the story, he found himself in thought and waited for everyone to ask questions. He still wasn't sure about that auroranite.

After hearing Gon's question be answered, he heard Kyorik ask the question for him. He smiled at the answer. It was certainly giving him some ideas. "Yeah, I was wondering... would the Auroranite of the color have some of the PK properties. Like Yellow Auroranite grant an object electric qualities?" he asked. He was already having ideas on how he could update his weapons... especially the Rocket Crossbow.

Inventory
-1x Clockwork Crash Shield II (Shooter Gauntlet + Gear Saw)
-1x Clockwork PSI Sparker I
-1x Clockwork Disorient Ray II
-1x Clockwork Rocket Crossbow I
-1x Clockwork tool kit
-1x bag of Dalaam clockwork pieces
-1x Comfy sweater
-1x big backpack
-1x thermos filled with soup, half remaining (For Amanda)
-1x Magical Musicbox
-4x Magic Musicbox Pieces (Jardin de Colores, Ferdinand Music, Mt. Itoi, Dalaam/Dalooni)

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
OOC: 9 shurikens is fine, but 64 is a bit much, don't you think?
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiroshi "Gon" Tsukimaru and Amanda Tibbett
Fortuna Palace Study
"Prince Rama Apparently Majored in Room Design"

Dr. Andonuts had quite the interesting conversation with Kyornik; Kyornik was describing how he got the indigo Auroranite (Gon was surprised that the shurikens he saw Looney Atka throw had been infused with auroranite all along), while Dr. Andonuts was marveling over Kyornik's shard of event horizon. As Gon listened to this conversation, he began to wonder how many other things in this world they had encountered might contain auroranite. According to Dr. Andonuts' explanation, every single enemy they had encountered thus far had technically been made of auroranite. The Aurora Mysteria itself was both made of and the source of Auroranite. Gon began to wonder if he and every other person who could use PSI were somehow infused with auroranite when the Aurora Mysteria started.

"That's correct, Diego," Dr. Andonuts replied after he had asked his question on how the auroranite works. "One strange property of auroranite is its ability to transmit energy into objects - and even more strangely, it seems to have a greater effect on objects that are more precious to the user. Like your gadgets, Aqua's mirror, and Amanda's wand."

Upon mention of her wand, Amanda cast an amused look at Dr. Andonuts, said wand in hand. "Oh please, this is just a toy wand I made for Halloween one year. I just thought it would be a nice touch while using PSI - makes it akin to casting a spell. I don't remember infusing it with any strange coloured stones."

"But yes," Dr. Andonuts continued, ignoring Amanda's remark, "I'm sure that with your skill with those gadgets, you'd be able to make your inventions even more unique and exciting this way."

After everyone's questions were finished, Dr. Andonuts dismissed all the Chosen Ones, so that they may get some rest before tomorrow's excursion. Immediately Gon looked around for Aqua, but she had already left the room, probably headed off to bed. Sighing, he decided that he could only do the same. Once he got to his room, though, he was surprised to see dozens of strings of prayer flags hanging across the ceiling, as well as a big round bed in the centre with a large red heart on the otherwise golden comforter on top. Statues of black rabbits stood in each corner of the room, random objects like a gumball machine and an ATM lined the walls, and the dresser was pink with red bows for drawer handles. The latter reminded Gon of the Mr. Saturns.

"So what is this, the Miscellaneous Room?" Gon quipped, utterly befuddled by the tacky style of the room.

"You're close!" chirped an electric blue llama standing just outside the door. "This is the Room of Randomness. As the name implies, this is where his majesty just randomly throws in stuff. I imagine he's trying to turn it into a work of art. Why there's a bed and a dresser here is beyond me."

"Whatever works I guess," Gon said with a shrug. "I don't care how it looks, as long as I can..." and here he yawned, "...get some sleep." Wandering tiredly over to the bed, he kicked off his sandals and then did a belly flop right onto the heart mark on the comforter. As soon as he was lying face-down on the bed, Aki flew over to him and landed in his hair, deciding that it would be his bed tonight.

The lights eventually got turned off in the castle, giving it a dark and almost ominous feeling inside. Despite this, Gon was able to sleep with few problems.

But Amanda wasn't. As with the night before, she was tossing and turning about, appearing to be in quite a lot of pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following Morning
"I Am the Great Mighty Puke"

Gon woke up with a warm and fuzzy feeling in his heart, as if his heart was a peach that had been microwaved. He kept recalling the dream he had last night, one about him and Ari playing with their robot dog Chi-Chi. He lay there for several minutes in bed, thinking about that memory and not wanting it to go away.

"HEY! LISTEN!" a squeaky and annoying voice shouted from his side all of a sudden. And then he felt Aki charging right into his cheek, which didn't really hurt at all given how small dragonflies are. "This is an emergency! Will ya hurry up and grab that thing that llama left for you while you were asleep so we can go?"

"Wha..." Gon murmured. Aki replied by landing on his nose and tickling it with his rapidly beating wings. "OKAY, OKAY, I'm up already!" So much for the microwaved peach moment. After hastily running his hands through his hair to be sure it didn't look messy, and slipping on his sandals, he headed right for the door.

"NO, you dummy!" Aki snapped, darting right in front of him... and holding what looked like a cell phone case - an orange one with a faint spiral pattern on it.
Hey wait a minute... this is the same spiral that auroranite has on it! This colour would correspond to PK Ground, right?

He wanted to test it out to see if it was the N or the G type, but according to Aki, there were more pressing matters at hand. Gon had to admit, despite his annoyingly persistent ways, that Aki was reliable and trustworthy. Presently Aki was leading Gon down the hall and past the other bedrooms. As Gon jogged along behind the speedy dragonfly, he began to notice a foul smell in the air, getting stronger as he went.
Man, these llamas seriously need to learn to take the trash out, he thought.

Aki stopped at the door to the infirmary. Cautiously, Gon pulled it open... and immediately covered his nose, for the stench was even stronger in here. Amanda was no longer in the infirmary; apparely she went off to her proper bedroom. However, Sinistrina was still present... and not in a good mood. She was curled up on the sheets, whimpering. Gon leaned in closer to her when he got to the bed, but didn't want to touch her because ew, spiders[sup]1[/sup].
"What, did Amanda use PK Pain on you or something?"

"Ah... I remember... you... I s-s-saw you at Dr. A-A-Andonuts' lecture. Yes, she d-d-did... how dare she? Using such sorcery on the Princess of the Black Forest... I-I-I'm... w-w-we're supposed to get along..."

Ah yes, now Gon remembered. He saw the spider on Amanda's shoulder at the lecture. Perhaps this was her new animal companion... though frankly, Gon liked Toccata better.
"So where is Amanda? Isn't she supposed to be with you?"
While saying this, he used Lifeup on Sinistrina, hoping it would help her feel better. Sinistrina breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you, that h-h-helps... Well, maybe not completely. As for Amanda... it was horrible! She woke up in the middle of the night, apparently from a terrible nightmare. She was absolutely terrified at first, but then she started laughing, and turned to me with a look like she was threatening to stomp on me. When I asked her what she was doing, she used PK Pain on me! I had no idea why she did this..." and here she shuddered, "...that is, until I saw a shadowy figure teleport into the room. It looked kind of like... a dragon."

Gon's eyes went wide. "That must've been Toccata!"

"That thing has a name? I say! Anyway, Amanda welcomed this Toccata, and then all of a sudden she felt sick and threw up at the side of the bed. Then Toccata flew all around Amanda, and the two just disappeared!"

"Well, that would explain the smell..." Gon remarked. Just then, Gon heard a burping noise come from the bed. "What the heck was THAT?"

"I thought it was you!" Sinistrina guessed.

"Me? No, there's no way I burp that loudly like..." He was interrupted by another burping noise, quite cleary from under the bed. Immediately Gon was reminded of when he was just a little kid, and one year made a habit of checking under his hed for monsters. Was whatever was burping under this bed a big and scary monster? Shaking from nervousness, Gon squatted down on the floor and took a peek at the space under the bed...

"WHOOOOOA!" He got blasted with some sort of stinky spray (it reminded him of the stench of the Fleshy Flower the Chosen Ones fought in Quetzal), and then his eyes started tearing up. This startled Gon so much that he jumped in his seat and bumped into the bed Tekina had previously been on.

"What is it?" Aki asked.

"It's..." Gon stammered, while frantically rubbing his eyes. "...It's a pile of puke with a face[sup]2[/sup]."

"Please tell me you're joking," Sinistrina replied flatly. "You expect me to believe the former contents of someone's stomach can see and talk - and burp?"

"He ain't lying," Aki mentioned, having just snuck a peek under the bed himself. "It's the ugliest shade of green I've ever seen - looks to be made of pea soup or something. Though I do admit, its face is kind of cute. I believe if Gon's phone were here, it would say it's a 'Slimy Little Pile'. I think I'll go warn the others!"

And so he darted out of the infirmary, flying around near the other bedrooms and screaming "ALERT! SLIMY LITTLE PILE IN THE INFIRMARY!" at the top of his tiny little dragonfly lungs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[sup]1[/sup] This is the opinion of Gon, not the writer; the latter loves spiders as much as Amanda does.
[sup]2[/sup] Believe it or not, there are quite a few of these in Earthbound...

What you must do:
- Wake up in the morning, eventually
- If you're doing the above, receive either a new PSI ability or a piece of Auroranite
What you may do: (among other things)
- Practice with your new technique or Auroranite
- Talk amongst yourselves or with Prince Rama and Dr. Andonuts (the latter will be quite tired since he stayed up all night repairing Gon'd phone
- Fight the Slimy Little Pile (it mainly attacks by spewing stinky breath which causes eyes to water, and also spraying acid for general damage)
What you cannot do:
- Interact with Amanda in the middle of the night

Last edited:

Kofii

Kyornik Arrluk

After the lecture by the Doctor, Kyornik went to bed. His room may have been lavishly furnished, but he was to tired to pay any mind and plopped down onto his very comfortable bed and lost consciousness. In the morning, he woke up feeling pretty good. He looked at his pillow and was a little confused. It was soaking wet. He looked around the room perplexed to see if something strange had happened during the night. The room had very good air conditioning, so he found a pillow drenched in sweat to be very odd. He felt something weird within him, almost as if something new was now there. He went into the bathroom to brush his teeth, and looked at his reflection in the mirror. There was fog on the glass from the cold A.C., so he used his fingers to wipe it off. He pressed his index and middle finger together to wipe off the glass, and psi bolts erupted from them and sliced a gash into glass where he wiped. He got startled and fell to the floor dropping his toothbrush. "What in the world is happening?" Psi bolts then strted to erupt from his body and many objects started floating around. Even the bed was floating around, and it was the equivalent to a Summers King sized bed. "My powers are out of control?" Suddenly,the bracelet on his arm glowed and the shard of event horizon opened. From within, the book "Psi Secrets came flying out into his arms.

He was engulfed in orange and blue light and appeared in that familiar old attic. George was sitting there with a bottle of whiskey. "So, you're aura has increased." "What makes you say that?" "I wouldn't have pulled you in here if it didn't. Time to teach you some advanced aura boy." "I've learned pk aura Beta?!" "You sure have, and now it is time to pass on some of my wisdom. Let the power take a hold then swat your index and middle finger." Kyornik felt the aura. It was much stronger than how his old aura felt before, and once again psi bolts erupted from is finger tips and a wave of sharp aura was released. "What exactly is that George?" "That is the slicing power of rend."

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Tekina

After the lecture, Tekina had gone back to her room, where Uma was waiting for her. After explaining what the doctor told them, the woman got into bed.

"...."

Another dream.

Now the woman in front of her was clearer...Tekina could see she was wearing a dress, and had long white hair...she also held something in her right hand.

"Teki.....yo.....mus....me....and.....ta.....the.....tes...it is....you.....stiny....."

But then...everything went dark. All Tekina could see was a blurry image of someone who resembled her.

"Nah, I think it's actually MY destiny! Now, I'll be taking Densetsu, little miss priestess!"

"!!"

Tekina shot up. She was pale, and her heart was pounding.

'Tekina?! Are you alright?'

Uma was near her bed, looking very worried. Tekina slightly smiled. "I...I'm fine." Uma frowned. 'A bad dream.' The priestess sighed. "Something like that..."

'Tekina...I feel a new power within you.'

"...huh?" Raising her hands, Tekina's eyes widened as light red/orange flames appeared and seemed to dance around her hands. The priestess smiled. I've gotten stronger.

Getting up from her bed, the woman left the room. When Aki rushed past her, she was so deep in thought that she didn't even hear what he said. Tekina then stopped in front of the room where she felt Kyornik's presence. She lightly knocked on the door. "U-Um..." She didn't really know why she came here...perhaps she just needed to be with someone after her dream, and he seemed to be the first person she thought of.

((for shipping reasons XD))

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
OOC: What is this? Yes, it's me posting less than a week after my last post! I amaze myself sometimes.
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiroshi "Gon" Tsukimaru
Fortuna Palace Infirmary
"A Ground-Breaking Discovery"

While Aki was out warning the others, Gon decided to take matters into his own hands regarding the Slimy Little Pile. It really was little, just big enough to fit in both his hands - not that he would ever dream of touching it. Holding his hands in front of his eyes, he peered under the bed again.

"PK Flash!"

The attack caused the Slimy Little Pile to freeze in place - though unfortunately, it still smelled. Gon was pleased with this... but how to finish it off? Without his phone, his only other means of attack was PK Fireworks, which would easily destroy the bed if used in here. He didn't exactly feel like buying a replacement bed, after all, not to mention those golden sheets looked expensive. He sat up for a while, looking around the room to see if there was anything he could use as a weapon.

Meanwhile, Dr. Andonuts was peering into Gon's room with a puzzled look on his face, rubbing his chin and wondering where Gon was. Just then, Aki spotted him.

"Oh, hi!" the dragonfly chirped. "Are you looking for Gon? He went to the infirmary to deal with a puke monster that appeared in there!"

"A puke monster?" Dr. Andonuts clarified. "Oh dear... in this incarnation of the world I had hoped those nasty abominations wouldn't appear. The old world was full of 'em; my theory is that Giygas must have been bulimic. That's not a scientific theory, I'll have you know[sup]1[/sup]."

Seconds later, Aki and Dr. Andonuts arrived at the infirmary; the latter instantly complained about the smell, mentioning something about rotten pea soup.
"Gon!" Dr. Andonuts called to the pajama-clad computer geek. "Good news! Your phone is all fixed!" He was waving said phone in the air.

"I got it!" Aki enthusiastically replied. In an impressive feat of dragonfly strength, he snatched the phone out of Dr. Andonuts' hand, carrying it over to where Gon was sitting. "Hey, why don't you try out that new cover on it?"

"Ah yes, that!" Dr. Andonuts mentioned. "While I was working on your phone, one of the prince's llamas came up to me and said he had been snooping on my auroranite talk, and then handed me a flat piece of auroranite himself! He said he found it in the shah's jewelry box. So as punishment for the shah's absence, I made it into a phone case. I believe it will make good use of your phone's vibrate feature."

"Vibrate feature?" Gon asked, while putting the case on the phone. It looked to be a very sturdy case, so hopefully it would not be so easily damaged this time around. It even had a fold-over cover to protect the screen. "How would that... wait a minute, you don't mean..." He looked up at Dr. Andonuts (his vision was still a bit blurry due to the Slimy Little Pile's stinky breath), who nodded back. Smiling, Gon stood up and walked over to the foot of the bed, stepping back a few paces and holding his phone out in front of him. After turning the phone on, he noticed that a new app had installed itself on his phone, called "Quick Vibe". It had an orange icon with a swirl typical of an auroranite piece on it. Gon immediately noticed that the swirl was pointing clockwise, meaning the auroranite cover was of the N-type. All Gon had to do was touch the icon, and his phone started vibrating.

But the phone wasn't the only thing that vibrated. Before him, the floor started to shake. Much to Gon's surprise, a crack started to appear in the floor, spreading right underneath the bed. Gon heard a tiny little cry from underneath the bed, and then a splash. And then the little fissure that had appeared in the floor closed right up, and it looked as if the little floorquake never happened. Finally, the phone beeped and spoke "Slimy Little Pile".

"Yup, am I psychic or what?" Aki bragged, crossing his front legs in front of his chest.

"Wow, this new is app is pretty neat!" Gon exclaimed. "Thanks, Dr. Andonuts!"

Dr. Andonuts sheepishly rubbed the back of his head, as if trying to mimic Gon. "Oh really, it was excellent practice." And here he yawned. "Actually, I think I should be heading off to bed now - I did stay up all night, after all. All-nighters seem to have become quite common with me these days.

"All right, see ya!"

Bidding farewell to Dr. Andonuts, Gon walked out of the infirmary with Aki in tow, heading off to the bathrooms to take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fortuna Palace Spa

A lime-green llama was minding his own business in the spa, preparing a peppermint-scented bubble bath in one of the heated pools, because why not. But just as he was about to get in, the ceiling started to shake, and then a crack opened up in it. Something green and slimy fell from the crack, landing right in the bath. Grimacing in disgust, the llama threw another bar of peppermint soap at the Slimy Little Pile, landing it right in its petrified mouth. At once, the Slimy Little Pile melted into the bath, seemingly overwhelmed by the powerfully pleasant smell[sup]2[/sup]. Still, there was no way the llama would bathe in a pool someone had just puked into, so with a flustered look on his face, he drained the water and set up the bath in another pool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[sup]1[/sup] A scientific theory has to start with a hypothesis and then make predictions based off of it, and then it must be tested with an appropriate experiment and the results must be critically analyzed. Giygas is obviously too dangerous and elusive to run any experiments on.
[sup]2[/sup] Let's see, the Slimy Little Pile is ugly and green, came out of something evil, and melts when exposed to water. It must be related to the Wicked Witch of the West.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Aqua Way
Fortuna Palace, Dalaam

Aqua's night was uneventful. With little else to do, she decided that it was time to play with her cats. Using some magic, catnip sprung from the floorboards. The cats quickly jumped at the plant, brushing their bodies against the branches. They nipped at the raw plant, and playfully fighting. It started off with simple biting and pounding, but escalated into blasts of magical energy and fireball. Aqua sent the cats off before their fight became too dramatic.

Without the cats, Aqua turned to Video Games. She decided to play a new release that she recently downloaded, Smash Bros for 3DS. Since as long as she could remember, she used Peach all the time. The game lasted her an hour before she passed out for the day. In her dream, she was the beloved Toadstool Princess.

Smashing into foes with her hips, throwing vegetables at them, and using cats as a shield, she woke up to find herself off the floor. The cats somehow pushed her off the bed during the middle of the night, but she didn't mind. She didn't feel like the floor was too hard. When she put her hand out so that she could get up, she didn't feel a thing. Aqua looked down and noticed that she was floating.

"Oh my goodness!" She shouted, then fell to the ground.

"Huh," Peppercorn got up, looking over the edge of the bed. "Aqua, did you fall off the bed?" He said, holding back laughter.

"No, I was floating." She said as she stood up.

"Salt, did you hear that?" He said, kneading on her.

"Meow?" She mewled, sleepily.

"Look, I'll do it again!" She shouted. Balling her fists, and closing her eyes, her hair and winkled dress started to float. When she opened her eyes, she found herself flying over the bed. The cats looked at her in awe.

"Mew!"

"Even her aunt and mother never learned flight." Peppercorn watched in surprise.

She didn't stay airborne for long, before she tumbled onto the bed. The cats darted away before they were crushed under her. She took off her dress, tossing it into her bag. Opening a large drawer, she pulled out the single object in it, a plain white bath robe. She left for the shower, ready to relax with Llamas.

Psi Powers:

Healing: Aqua’s healing is a simple refresher. It can stop bleeding, awaken partners, heal poison, get rid of nausea, and somewhat heal sunburn. The target must swallow the water in order to work, or be rubbed on injuries.
Counter: An effective counter. It can easily counter every physical attack thrown at it, but it’s very weak.
Psi Counter: A psychic counter. It can easily reflect psychic energy back at the sender but is fragile.
Psi Aura: Aqua utilizes her psychic capabilities in a passive form, floating herself instead of objects. She can enchant an item and mount it, as long as she can carry it.
Garden: Aqua's pendant shines a bright green and a garden setting grows around the target and heals them. Apparently, it can also rid Aurora corruption. It seems the attack can manifest in different ways.

Equipped:

White Bath Robe: Ready to rub a dub dub!
Modern Witch: Aqua’s hair is parted and side swept. She looks mature with this hairstyle.
Water Wand (Altered-Pin Form): A pale blue rod featuring crystals and a light up orb. With this rod, Aqua can use Counter. It also makes a very good offensive weapon. The ends of the rod are decorated with a single ice crystal design. When Aqua isn’t using the rod, it becomes a constellation hairpin that can always be found in her hair.
Mystic Mirror (Wristlets Form): A round silver mirror gifted to Aqua by Scheherazade. With this mirror, Aqua can create PSI Counters. A spiral pattern decorates the back of the mirror. Easily worn as a pair of AP Dark Blue Cosmic Wristlets.
Altered-Water drop charm: A necklace that has a Dark Blue crescent moon. It provides water for Aqua's restoration PSI. It will however dehydrate and will only work during dire moments of need. Dipping it in clean water restores its powers.

Inventory:

Purple Fuel Pod: The energy source of the Victoria model robots. It has two chambers; one for fuel and one for purple dye.
Potted Salty Flower: A rather large flower, but no where near the size of the corrupted plant. It smells like the sea side.
x10 Hair band: Aqua carries quite a few of these. It’s fun to change hair styles!
x22 Bobby Pins: Important for really bad lock picking and for those complex hair styles.
x3 Pencils: Aqua always likes to keep three: one for her to use, one to stab people with, and a third one for Todd.
School bag: It’s Aqua’s school bag that is stuffed with a towel, shampoo, soap, deodorant, a toothbrush and toothpaste. The pockets are full of video games, two chargers, a 3DS, and a PSP.

Kofii

Kyornik Arrluk
Within the Event Horizon

"Rend? I've never heard of that form of psi George." "Well, you would have if you took more time reading it." "I'm sorry that I have to spend a lot of my time fighting dangerous enemies and saving the world. I'll schedule some reading time." "Oh, so you want to smart. Then get out of this." George's hands glowed, and Kyornik was trapped in a sphere of aura that slowed him down considerably. "Not this again." Kyornik was trapped within the aura once again and had no defence against it. "There has got to be a move of some sorts I can do. Come on body, MOVE!! Psibolts started to pulse off of his body. George stood there smiling. "He's on remarkable kid." The aura Kyornik produced started to hasten the cells in his body, which completely dispelled the slow aura of George. Kyornik was able to move faster than his normal speed and dashed to the side of George. "You can also use Haste as well. You are turning out to be pretty good at using aura kid." "Thanks George. actually I wanted to try out something." He looked over at an empty beer can George had next to his book shelf and picked it p with aura. "I saw this in a super hero movie and never tried it until I thought of it a little while ago. He focused his mind on the beer can, and it started to distort in shape. It was then violently crushed and flattened. George's eyes widened. "Your aura was more advanced than I thought. You have a gamma level technique there kiddo." "What?!" "That ability you posses is called crush. Which means you can now use pulse as well. Go practice your powers outside." "Wait, George!!" The event horizon started to shake, and Kyornik was spat out like tasteless piece of bubblegum.

Kyornik landed on the floor of his room and the shard closed up. Atka barged into his mind and said "Let us go to the cay." Kyornik ran out of the room and down the hall to the spa room. He hopped onto Atka and they teleported out to the sea and stopped at the cay. "Ok, I'm gonna try this out. Pk Aura Gamma!! A glowing gamma symbol appeared over Kyornik's head, and the sand started to levitate off the ground. The water surrounding the shore started to rise as well as well as some coconuts and shells off the beach. "I never had this much control before. This is frikkin' awesome!!" He saw a ripe coconut floating above. "Rend!" He swiped his fingers through the air, a telekinetic blade sliced the coconut in half. He then levitated the halves to him and drank the coconut milk from within. "Really tasty!" Kyornik relesed the psi, and everything came falling down. "Haste!" He held onto his coconut and ran around dodging the falling debris with ease. "this is too cool!! I've got amazing powers now!" "So the powers you had before were not amazing?! You sound very ungrateful." "I'm not saying that Atka. It's just this is a lot to take in. I can lift heavier and more objects, cut things, crush things, move faster. Wow!! Oh yeah, George said I have something else called 'pulse" Kyornik focused his mind, and something scary started to happen. Psi bolts irradiated the air around him and he was contained in a telekinetic dome. Kyornik's eyes then glowed blue and he released a powerful burst that caused to dome to enlarge then radiated telekinetic force outwards. The blast sent sand everywhere as well as uprooted a couple of trees and created big waves into the ocean on all sides of the cay.

Kyornik fell to the ground panting heavily. "Wow, that one takes a lot of energy to use. Atka surfaced from below. You may want to use that particular technique when you are alone. It's very powerful, but you may end up hurting your comrades in the blast." "Noted." "Come now, let's get back." They teleported into the spa and Kyornik was revitalized. He walked up the stairs to his room and started brushing his teeth, when he heard a knock on his door. He quickly finished up, then went over and opened the door to find Tekina standing there. He had the biggest smile on his face.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Tekina

As soon as Kyornik opened the door, Tekina moved forward and hugged him. The girl was obviously shaking, and clutched at his shirt...until she realized exactly WHAT she had just done.

Her face red, the priestess pulled away. "S-Sorry, that was sudden. I just...." She sighed. "I didn't have the best time sleeping...."

Tekina then frowned and looked up at Kyornik. "So...um..." She then blinked. "Y-you've grown stronger! I can feel it." She gently smiled. "That's..."

....hu-!

Tekina stumbled as she felt her head begin to hurt again. This time, however, it seemed much worse. She held her head with one hand while the other went to the wall...but that wasn't enough. She stumbled again and fell towards Kyornik-she didn't pass out, but she still looked pretty bad...

((BECAUSE SHIPPING DRAMA and tekina gets flustered easily XD))

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
"Light and Darkness"

"That's correct, Diego," Dr. Andonuts replied after he had asked his question on how the auroranite works. "One strange property of auroranite is its ability to transmit energy into objects - and even more strangely, it seems to have a greater effect on objects that are more precious to the user. Like your gadgets, Aqua's mirror, and Amanda's wand."

Diego smiled. That was perfect, he thought to himself. He would definitely need at least one type of these auroranite crystal.

Upon mention of her wand, Amanda cast an amused look at Dr. Andonuts, said wand in hand. "Oh please, this is just a toy wand I made for Halloween one year. I just thought it would be a nice touch while using PSI - makes it akin to casting a spell. I don't remember infusing it with any strange coloured stones."

"But yes," Dr. Andonuts continued, ignoring Amanda's remark, "I'm sure that with your skill with those gadgets, you'd be able to make your inventions even more unique and exciting this way."

Diego nodded. He began going through the weapons in his head to figure out which one should be upgraded now. He decided that he would probably upgrade the Clockwork Crossbow.

However, he decided to go to bed. He was led to his bedroom before he collasped into the bed and dreamnt of him and Amanda, worried about the girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Diego Vendrix
"Good Morning Vietnam Temple Complex"

Diego woke up with Solstice also. He got up and stretched. He decided he would check up on Amanda later. He wanted to check how the gooddoctor was doing. As he wa sheaded there, he saw Gon head out. He looked at the good doctor and smiled as he greeted him. Noticing his interest, the good doctor asked him what type of auroranite he was interested in.

Diego decided on Red, figuring that it would have fire properities, which would make his bottle rocket arrows go faster and explode with greater intensity. He was very happy to get a piece of Red Auroranite. Deciding he couldn't wait, he ran to his room and began working on his Clockwork Rocket Crossbow.

Inventory
-1x Clockwork Rocket Crossbow I
-1x Clockwork tool kit
-1x Comfy sweater
-1x big backpack
-1x Magical Musicbox
-4x Magic Musicbox Pieces (Jardin de Colores, Ferdinand Music, Mt. Itoi, Dalaam/Dalooni)
-1x crystal of Red Auroranite

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
OOC: Time for another update... finally! Plus we're kinda due for moving the plot forward.
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiroshi "Gon" Tsukimaru
Fortuna Palace, Dalaam
"Friendly Alien Abduction"

As Gon was finishing his shower, he began to hear strange noises coming from the shower. Squealing noises. This is weird... he thought... until he turned off the water and realized that the squealing was still there. It sounded kind of like an over-zealous crowd. Scratching his head, he emerged from the shower and hastily dried himself off and got dressed, for there seemed to be quite a commotion going on outside the palace. However, before he could get fully dressed, Aki entered the room through the air vent, screaming "HEY! LISTEN!" at the top of his lungs[sup]1[/sup].

"Whoa!" an irate Gon exclaimed, fumbling for his towel and wrapping it around him. "What in Dalaam are you doing, barging in here while I'm half dressed!? It's a good thing you're not a girl; otherwise I'd be REALLY freaked out! What's SO important you had to tell me now?"

"ALIENS!!!" Aki squealed, louder than the crowd outside. Gon sunk to the floor and buried his face in his palm.
"Aliens? Really?" he groaned.
"I swear, there's a flippin' UFO outside! One with the letters RS on it! I didn't know aliens could spell with primitive human letters!"
"You better not be pulling my leg," Gon retorted. "If you are, I swear I'll take your..."

"Yo yo yo, Chosen Ones!" came a shout from the hallway. "Y'all out there chillin' after a hard day's night? C'mon out!"

Perplexed and suspicious, Gon stood there for a few minutes. And then in a leap of faith, as if some mad programmer of the RPG game he and the other Chosen Ones were the main protagonists of had directed him to, he hastily finished putting his clothes on and stepped outside, his hair still damp and uncombed. And he almost closed it right back, for standing right there was some strange guy wearing a thick orange turtleneck sweater (around an unusually thick neck), a matching backwards baseball cap, a big golden chain with a flashy letter R hanging on it, large and almost comical gloves, baggy low-hanging pants, bulky tennis shoes, and ridiculously large star-shaped sunglasses. That could only mean one thing...

"W-w-whoa, that's one of the guys from Rapstarr!" Gon exclaimed with a stupidly giddy grin on his face[sup]2[/sup].

"Hey Jude, 'sup?" the rapper greeted, turning around to face him. It was then that Gon noticed the large letter R on the front of his sweater. "Perhaps you've heard of me. They call me Ringstarr."

"Oh yeeeeah," Gon remembered. "You're the beat mixer guy who likes to insert random lines from Beatles songs into your performances. (And into your regular conversation as well, apparently.) Oh, and it's not Jude, it's Gon."
Why do I know who the Beatles are anyway? I'm not sure if they ever performed anywhere I know.

"Please please me, I know," Ringstarr[sup]3[/sup] replied. "Ma homies and I know all your names. Dem folks are talkin' all 'bout you; your names are like, all up in the sky with diamonds. Anyhoo, now I want y'all to come with me." He raised his voice a bit louder. "We chat wit da Prince noterday--oops, I mean yesterday[sup]4[/sup]--and wanted y'all to come to our show. When we heard you were stayin' in da penthouse, we thought y'all could use a ride in da Shooting Starr."

"See?" Aki chirped, hovering near Gon's ear. "I told you there was a UFO. Does that mean you're aliens?"

"Try to see it my way. We're aliens to da blunders of society, da suppression of free will, da evils of humanity, for all you need is love. In short, naw. We just have a cool ride, and we pride ourselves on the wonders of technology."

Gon rolled his eyes, but still kept the goofy grin. "Geez, he sounds like Dr. Andonuts."

Meanwhile, Ringstarr was shouting to all the Chosen Ones (hopefully) within earshot. "Oh yeah, I'll tell you something, Chosen Ones, I think you'll understand." He subconsciously held Gon's hand at this point; for some reason, when he did, Gon felt a strange vibration and a chill ran up his spine. "I'm Ringstarr, beat mixer from our posse Rapstarr! And y'all are coming with us to Summers! I hear one o' dem musical trinkets is there. Come meet us in da meditation room!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the meditation room, the same room Leo had arrived in, the circular rug on the floor had been replaced with a glowing circle, with two other Rapstarr members standing on the sides. Both of them also had big golden chains around their necks, but with a letter H instead. One wore a green sweater while the other wore a blue sweater. Both of them waved as the Chosen Ones entered the room (after they finished doing whatever they were doing.

"These are ma big bros, Hipstarr and Hopstarr," Ringstarr introduced. Gon recognized them as the twins who did all the fancy dance moves but never did any rapping. He wouldn't call them big though, as they were quite lanky little things. "We all're gonna beam you up into our ship, where we shall sail under the sun 'till we find the sea of green! Your animal friends can come join the party!"

"W-w-wait, I think I left my phone in my room..." Gon remembered. And so he scrambled back off into his room, while Aki stayed behind and buried his face in his front legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, when Sinistrina the spider heard the announcement, she crawled onto Solstice's back.
"Come on, Diego, pack up your gadgets and let's go! Oh, my apologies, did I interrupt your work? Besides, I have a hunch that that little black dragon might have taken Amanda to Summers as well..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[sup]1[/sup] Thank goodness he doesn't do that every five minutes.
[sup]2[/sup] How else would someone react to suddenly seeing a celebrity before them?
[sup]3[/sup] See what I did there?
[sup]4[/sup] There's a question someone asks the player in Earthbound that's a fill-in-the blank for a Beatles song: ___terday. It's a yes/no question.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Tekina

After recovering, Tekina heard the commotion and walked to where the others were. Before she got there, however, Uma ran up to her. 'Tekina...are you sure that you will be alright?'

The priestess gently smiled. "Don't worry, Uma. I'm fine...I promise."

I just don't get why there's a huge blank in my memory...I picked up the sword, and then...hmm...

The two then looked over at Gon and Ringstarr. Tekina cluelessly tilted her head in both confusion and curiousity. "I apologize, but I have never heard of this 'Rapstarr'. Are you famous around the larger towns and cities?" Uma chuckled and looked over at the band. 'Tekina is from a sort-of secluded village in Eagleland...they really don't keep up with the modern times, unlike places like Fourside and Robot City.'

Especially Robot City.

((in which tekina is clueless to modern trends XD))

Kofii

Kyornik Arrluk
As Tekina fell towards him, he held out his arm and caught her. She looked up at him wearily. "What is wrong? Every time it seems you've gotten better, you seem to be getting much worse. He lifted her up with a concerned look and carried her to the infirmary. While carrying her, he could smell the sweet scent of her. He wasn't sure if she was wearing any fragrance or something, but it was soothing to him. He looked deeply into her eyes with nothing but worry.I wish there was some way to heal her. He put her down on the bed and called over a llama nurse who gave her what looked like some tea made from some special Dalaam spices. It smeeld really powerful. Not unpleasant by any means, but just really spicy. The nurse reassured him, that the tea should help her, as it has healing properties and they work well on psi gifted as well as locals. This reassured him a bit, and he left to come back.

He went down the stairs and glanced passed a window. He then stopped and looked back through to see a large UFO floating by the castle. He was alarmed and his mind immediately thought of the starmen or even the lil UFO enemies they fought while in the Sky runner. Only this one, was huge and he was thinking there would be some type of Independence Day laser destruction. He ran down the stairs to find Gon charring with some guy. He took one look at him and immediately recognized him from the cover art of album cover for Stellar Sick Tricks by Rapstarr on his iPod. Then, the UFO started to make a lot of sense and he calmed down. He walked down to greet Ringstarr and Gon. Shortly after he introduced himself and they started their conversation, two other bodies made their way down the stairs. It was none other than Tekina. He ran over to her. "What's up? Shouldn't you be in bed?" She assured him she was ok. "Wow, I have to get me some of those tea leaves before we go. Some powerful stuff. When Ringstarr proceeded to tell them they were going to Summers, Kyornik was overjoyed. He had started to miss his family there a little and hoped to run into Blake and maybe get him and Selena backstage to a concert or something. Blake was a giant Rapstarr fan. When he mentioned the music boxes, that's when a red flag went up partially. He knew that the they were well known, but he wasn't sure how anyone knew of what exactly they were doing. He figured the masses knew that they were trying to stop the aurora and investigate it, but how do they now the full details of their mission. He then atarted to think about Candy and Andy as well. I wonder if we have a secret PRO or something?

"I'll be right back. I gotta go tell Atka and grab my stuff. On his wat towards his room, he stopped in the dining hall and grabbed a biscuit and some jam. He was really hungry, but figured there was no time for a breakfast banquet. The ham was actually really tasty. He figured probably from some local berries. He grabbed his stuff then made a stop at the infirmary to inquire about those special tea leaves. The nurse happily gave him a large jar full of them as well as some seeds. Thank you. He raced to the hotsprings to tell Atka of the news and when he delivered, immediately left to go and grab another biscuit. That jam was just too good.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
OOC: Happy holidays everyone! And now to go bug Aqua a bit... er-hem, I mean, move the plot forward a bit. A bit.
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiroshi "Gon" Tsukimaru
Fortuna Palace - Restroom

It turned out Gon had carelessly left his phone inside one of the restrooms - probably taken out of his pocket before getting in the shower. Phew, Gon thought, for who knew whether one of the llamas might have stolen it and accidentally caused an earthquake inside the palace[sup]1[/sup]. But as he picked up his phone, he noticed something on the screen. It was an alert for a weather advisory. Odd, Gon thought, for the weather seemed perfectly fine here. But a closer look at the message told him the weather advisory was for Summers, not Dalaam. Once he opened up the message on his phone, the phone showed a news lady on the screen speaking in front of a map of Summers.

"Attention all travelers who may have been planning a nice vacation in Summers today. If it is not too late, you may wanna cancel those plans, for we have been receiving reports of harsh stormy weather throughout the continent. Gusty winds, nippy temperatures, and unpredictable wave patterns have left many to flee the beaches, and for the famous Barefoot Club to shut down for the day. Officials and long-time locals have said that the black clouds appearing in the skies are the darkest they've seen in decades, and in fact, as you can see on the weather station cameras, it's so dark that you'd think it was nighttime."

Indeed, Gon was alarmed. The camera view showed several city lights on despite it being daytime, and several inside-out umbrellas and broken or fallen palm trees on the beach. There were also numerous seagulls flying about, for some reason. But the news lady soon explained this:

"...What's more, there have been strange reports of beachgoers becoming covered in seagull droppings. This follows a report of unusually aggressive seagulls being sighted on the beaches. Travelers are advised not to purchase fried calamari from the street vendors, as the seagulls will knock them out of their hands and gobble it down[sup]2[/sup]. Also as a results of this, today's Rapstarr concert, which has not been cancelled, is now completely sold out, as travelers attempted to take refuge from the inclement weather inside Stoic Hall[sup]3[/sup]. Although, it has also caused the metal band Ravenesque to relocate their performance to the Rapstarr pre-show. If you ask me, that's quite a clash of musical tastes."

Oh boy, I bet Amanda would be excited about that, Gon thought as he rolled his eyes. But now he was even more excited to return to the meditation room, as not only did he have to go to Summers, but he also had to tell everyone else about the news report. However, on his way back, he nearly tripped over a black cat[sup]4[/sup]. As he caught himself and rubbed the back of his head, he muttered a sheepish "Sorry, Peppercorn...", as he stood up completely, he muttered an even fainter "Wait, what?", as he realized he just recognized Peppercorn, as if he was psychic or something. Then again, he had seen him a few times, and this was probably just his subconscious mind talking. But while he was at it...

"Hey Peppercorn, could you go fetch Aqua?" Gon asked the cat. "We got weather news and a date with Rapstarr... oops, I mean a meeting with Rapstarr. Whoops, where did that come from? Ehehe..."

And so he waited for Aqua to arrive, and when she did, he took her by the hand and walked her back down to the meditation room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fortuna Palace Meditation Room

"Wha - you mean you never heard of us!?" Ringstarr exclaimed at Tekina's comment. "You must live, like, nowhere, man. Well then - you and yo' pony there are 'bout to get served! Soon as we're all together now and headed off to Summers, that is."

And as soon as everyone was gathered inside the glowing circle in the meditation room, Ringstarr shifted his gaze upward, and called "Lil' Bro, beam us up!" And at that point, the entire circle shone a gleaming white, and everybody within started to float up... right through the roof it seemed, as they seemed to be rising quite a ways.
"Let me take you up, 'cause we're going to Summers!" Ringstarr announced. "That's nothing to get on about." As he said this, both Hipstarr and Hopstarr buried their sunglasses-bearing faces in their oversized gloved hands.

The interior of the Shooting Starr was very... metallic, to say the least. The Chosen Ones rose up right into the middle of a ring of seats (the only non-metallic thing in the room) facing outward, surrounded by nothing but a plain gray metallic wall. No doors or windows were apparent... that is, until Hipstarr and Hopstarr left the room through a door that just materialized out of the wall.

"So that y'all don't feel like prisoners in this here pad, I shall chill wit ya here eight days a week till da Shooting Starr hits home. Just kidding, for we gon' be there in far less than a week, let alone eight days. Any of y'all care for something to drink along the way? Oh, and we don't have soda pop or any of dat nasty ethanol stuff."

Gon smirked. If you were here, that means no wine for you, Amanda.[sup]5[/sup]

And although nobody in the UFO felt anything, the ship took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[sup]1[/sup] Remember that the phone is covered with a case of orange Auroranite N, which corresponds to PK Ground.
[sup]2[/sup] This actually happened to my aunt when she and my family were visiting a seaside town. Well, minus the droppings.
[sup]3[/sup] Long ago in the Old World, Stoic Hall used to be an excusive members-only club which housed a literal Philosopher's Stone - people would just gaze at it and philosophize. No really, I'm telling the truth - just ask anyone who's played Earthbound. Of course, the club used to be quiet - now it is the opposite.
[sup]4[/sup] Ouch, that's definitely bad luck for Gon.
[sup]5[/sup] Sometimes even I wonder why Gon hates Amanda so much. Then again, hating her would not be a surprising act for anyone... except maybe Diego.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Tekina

Tekina tilted her head. "So you really are famous? My village is far from any of the large cities, so is it really so strange?" Uma lightly chuckled before they were beamed up into the UFO...thing.

As soon as she realized how different the ship looked from what she was used to, the girl looked around from her seat with wide eyes. "This is amazing! Are we up in the air? How does it float without sails or wings?!" Realizing her behavior, Tekina settled down with a red face, obviously embarrassed. "U-Um...ahem...pardon that." At that, Uma quietly looked away. "...snrk...." Tekina glared at her, face still completely red, obviously saying with her look 'don't laugh at me'.

She then looked down at Densetsu. There's a powerful aura around it...it wasn't this powerful before...strange... She didn't notice, but Uma was glancing at her, obviously concerned about something. The horse looked down and quietly mumbled something that anyone close might overhear.

'i wonder if she will be alright during that...'

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Rainbow Isle, Summers

Although Summers was at the time suffering from quite the rainstorm, with the wind blowing about as if someone had turned on a huge fan, and thunder crashing through the sky, there remained a place in the peaceful and colourful Rainbow Isle that maintained its serenity. Hidden in a grove of palm trees, there stood a lavender clam shell roughly the size of a house, with a ladder leaning against the front part of the currently-closed shell. The two women inside this shell were having quite the good time, laughing and chatting and drinking rose hip tea.

One of the women was a mermaid, or at least looked like one given the way she was sitting, her legs forming a tail covered with shiny light aqua scales, her torso covered with a denim jacket, her short seafoam-green-haired head covered with a denim cap. The other was comparatively ordinary-looking, having normal-looking wavy brown hair, and wearing a normal-looking sweater over a normal-looking camisole dress and the most normal-looking shoes anyone could ask for. After taking a sip of her tea, the latter spoke up.

"So tell me, Fabula, was it? What do you think of those so-called Chosen Ones, the ones destined to save the world from the influence of the Aurora Mysteria?"

The mermaid woman now known as Fabula shrugged. "They sound pretty fetch to me. I hear one of 'em grew up in a garbage dump and built a talking robot there. Another is apparently a princess of the magical village of Kaishi, although I think whoever told me that must be exaggerating. And they also recently added this dude who is into ponies and all this other girly stuff."

"Sounds like your kind of guy," the ordinary woman commented with a giggle.

"Nah, I'm not really into guys," Fabula scoffed. "I prefer a cup for a cup if you know what I mean. Anyway, you should totally tell the Chosen Ones about that kid you adopted. That kid's badants. And based on what my pal Avis has been telling me, quite the dangerous one too."

The ordinary woman seemed a bit nervous. "L-l-let's not go there, okay? Sometimes I would like to forget all about him, especially considering what he's done, although in my heart I still really do love him."

"Well, you're a mother, and that's what mothers do, even if he's not your biological son," Fabula reassured her. "It doesn't matter how the kid turns out - you still love him, and that love will guide him even through the darkest of times, even if it offers only temporarily relief from the evil in his eyes. Of course, naturally, my other pal Scheherazade thinks that love always triumphs over evil, blah blah blah. Psh, talk about unrealistic."

The ordinary woman was beginning to get teary-eyed, and started wiping her eyes with her sleeve. "Thank you. I suppose you could be right." To further comfort her, Fabula scooched over and gave her a hug.

Ihsorih Uramikust and Adnama Ttebbit
Great Pyramid, Scaraba
"Why Do We Have to Do All the Dirty Work?"

"Halt!" spoke an emotionless, metallic voice. The golden Starman held his tentacled arm out before him, standing guard in front of the enormous pyramid with four ordinary silver Starmen flanking him. "What brings you here, Chosen Ones?"

The Posin' Ones turned to look at Ihsorih, as he was the designated leader of the group. Ihsorih uttered a nervous giggle while rubbing the back of his head, much like the real Gon would.
"Well, we uh... we were going to look for something important, but we're all tired from the Camule ride and are kinda in need of a break. So we decided to chill here in the Great Pyramid for a bit."

"Lying will get you nowhere," the golden Starman snapped. "I know you seek the treasure inside the Great Pyramid. Great stones of gold and silver, black and white, said to harness a profound psychic power. And one of the seven lost treasures of the world." At this point, Ihsorih gave Ogeid a thumbs-up. "You will meet our power before proceeding. PK Aura!"

All five of the Starmen joined in the attack, throwing their arms outward toward the Posin' Ones. However, the attack did absolutely nothing, for the extra auroranite Mr. Phonics had just given them was indigo Auroranite G, the same stuff Kyornik's shurikens were made of.

"Heh, take this," Adnama announced, unphazed by the spectacular failure of the attack. "PK Faeries!"
The attack caused a flurry of purple wispy clouds to gather all around the Starmen, lowering their defense and temporarily disabling their PSI, and also draining a little bit of health from them. Now all the Starmen could do to attack was fire laser beams at them.

"Now's our chance!" Ihsorih told the others. "Let's try to get past them and head into the Great Pyramid!"

But little did he know that the Great Pyramid wasn't exactly safe, for the basement (and entire upside-down pyramid with a spiraling path to the bottom) held strange creatures. Large scorpions with cacti growing out of their backs. Mummified cats prowled the paths. Even the hieroglyphs on the walls weren't friendly, and the ones shaped like walking eyes even jumped out and attacked. This was going to be a fun endeavor indeed.

Hiroshi "Gon" Tsukimaru
The Shooting Starr, en route to Summers
"Remember to Call Your Mom Sometimes"

As Rapstarr's traveling UFO flew across the ocean to Summers, a TV turned on in the main cabin, and was showing the same news report Gon had just looked seen on his phone earlier, the one detailing the angry seagulls and strange weather patterns in Summers. Apparently, there were also reports of beachgoers being attacked by palm trees. But after that unsettling report, the anchorwoman started to sound more cheerful.

"And just a reminder, Mother's Day is only two days away, so going with the tradition, be sure to call your mother sometime today or tomorrow. If you cannot call her because she was kidnapped by the Starmen, then pray for her, and send that love to the far corners of the world and whichever higher power might be watching this world through the great TV screen in the sky. As many a philosopher has philosophized, love can warm the heart even in the darkest of times, and with all the unrest throughout the world and especially here in Summers, we will certainly need a lot of that love."

Just then, the screen faded into static, and the Shooting Starr jolted around a bit, as if knocked around by some powerful external force.

"Hey, what dat?" Ringstarr remarked from the cabin, referring to the sudden turbulence.

"Ah, nuthin'," the pint-sized Li'l Brostarr replied. "Prolly just the wind." Ringstarr gave him a hefty bonk on the head.

Actually, it was just the wind. Powerful wind at that. Though it was a bit rough, the Shooting Starr landed in Summers at last, right on the beach. Gon had to admit that the landing was softer and smoother than both Skyrunner Mark II landings put together. Because apparently starships are better piloted by hip-hop celebrities than Mr. Saturns. Once Gon got out, he flinched at the powerful gust of wind that blew by just then, threatening to knock him off his very feet. As the news report mentioned, the sky was very dark - so dark, in fact, that it almost looked like nighttime here, although it was supposed to be late morning still. From the skyline, Gon could see a building wider and flashier than the rest - Club Stoic, the venue that Rapstarr would be performing later that day. Speaking of which, Ringstarr came out again to bid farewell to the Chosen Ones for now.

"Don't forget, our concert is at 3, so ya better be there!" he declared as he went back inside the Shooting Star (apparently he didn't like the wind either). Immeditely, the Shooting Star took off again, flying right over to Stoic Hall and landing behind the building. It was time for Rapstarr to get ready for the show after all.

But for the Chosen Ones, it was time for battle. Seriously, they didn't last more than a minute on the beach before Gon felt something gooey hand on his shoulder. Looking over, he realized it was a bird dropping, though the part that was supposed to be white was instead a sickly green. Gon had a look of disgust on his face, but that disgust quickly gave way to discomfort, as if the dropping was slowly sapping away his energy. And that wasn't all. As the news had warned against, a nearby palm tree whomped down on one of the other Chosen Ones, and upon closer inspection, one could see that it had eyes hidden within its leaves. And finally, several of what looked like little UFOs made of sand emerged from the ground. One of them immediately charged at Kyornik, but did hardly any damage at all, instead crumbling into sand upon impact.

Gee, those UFOs look like bigger pushovers than the Foppies in the sunflower field in Quetzal, Gon thought. He gave a shrug. "PK Flash!" The attack caused a couple of seagulls to cry and bump into each other. Meanwhile, his phone beeped and spoke a few more names. Beep! "Sadistic Seagull." Beep! "Facepalm Tree." Beep! "Sand UFO."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Okay, so whether you're controlling a Chosen One or a Posin' One, get ready for a fight.

Summers Enemies:
Sadistic Seagull - These oversized bully birds will relelentlessly charge at enemies and peck at their eyes. But they're most infamous for the droppings the leave, for these are poisonous when touched by human hands (or other body parts).
Facepalm Tree - This tree has a couple of leaves that are longer than the others, acting as its "hands". It uses these hands to facepalm itself and have its physical attributes heightened. These trees have a lot of physical defense as well, but are slow.
Sand UFO - They may seem like the least threatening UFOs yet, as they can't even fire laser beams and have a habit of tackling people and crumbling into sand. However, these annoying little buggers often reform themselves after crumbling, and can also kick up sand to irritate any nearby open eyes.

Scaraba Enemies:
Super Starman - The one golden Starman is more powerful than the basic ones, knowing stronger versions of various PSI techniques, and also being able to fire more laser beams at once. Like the basic Starman, he knows Lifeup too, only this one restores a little health to all the other Starmen (and himself).
Eyeroglyph - These eye-shaped glyphs jump off the walls, trying to intimidate people. However, all they do for battle is use PK Aura, so with the Auroranite G, these guys should be pushovers.
Cactus Crab - A scorpion with a cactus growing out of its back. Likes to spray poisonous needles all over the place.
Cleocatra - These mummified cats mostly bounce around and no dothing, but when threatened, they attack fiercely with their creepy undead claws. They also know Hypnosis, so try to stay awake during battles with them.

Kofii

Aboard the Shooting Star
Kyornik Arrluk

Kyornik was thrilled to be aboard the the Shooting Star. It looked very space aged, and he was also pretty excited to be heading back to Summers as well. He had spoken to Blake earlier that day. Blake had just gotten back from a visit to his aunt's in Fourside, and wanted to meet the rest of the Chosen Ones. He peered out of the window and saw that it was storming pretty badly outside. Usually he loved storms, but since the fight with the Draken he'd been a little weary of inclement weather. When they landed, they all said later to the Rap Starr Crew and went out. Almost immediately as the Shooting Star flew off to go park so the band could get ready, they were attacked. Some massive seagulls as well as a cohort of monsters attacked them. He was immediately tackled by a ufo, that was made of sand. The impact wasn't very hard, but then it crumbled. "Well, I guess that is that for that UFO." He turned around, and was tackled again in the back. When he got up to look, he saw nothing. He flashed his hands with psi to open the event horizon and retrieve his bat. From the sand, he saw the ufo reform and fly at him again. "Pk aura!!" The ufo was trapped in a sphere of radiant psi bolts. "Crush!!" A powerful telekinetic force smashed the sand ufo. A wily palm leaf then swatted Kyornik in the face and he lost his telekinetic grip on the ufo. The tree swatted at him once more, but he dodged swiftly and smacked it with his bat. The facepalm tree face palmed itself, and rose its attack and lunged at him once more. He backed up, but was tackled once again in the back and sent right into the swinging fronds where he was lashed into the sand. Somehow, he was surrounded by 3 sand ufos and they all flew at him. He ducked and dodged the first. The face palm tree came swinging, but he blocked with his bat. The other ufos came flying at him. He jumped back and slid his fingers up his bat. An indigo gamma symbol appeared near his head, and an aura blade erupted around his bat. "Rend!!!" He sliced his bat through the air in a horizontal swing, and an indigo crescent of energy sliced the frond and the two ufos in half. Yeah, that got them. The facepalm tree screeched in pain, and the sandy ufos started to reform.

"Uuugh, this is never gonna end. Actually, I know how to do this. "Haste!!" With the mutter of the words, Kyornik released an indigo wind around himself and he was dashing about. He ran up to the tree and slashed at it with his bat and sliced it up so well it looked like it was julienned carrots. "Pk freeze!!" He outstretched his arm and the cerulean psibolt erupted a glacial wind at the ufo as they were reforming. The water that was in them from the rain made it possible for them to be frozen completely and they were defeated. "Yeah, these new powers are awesome!" He ended up moving towards Aqua and Gon's position. Alrighty guys, I'm gonna try some new stuff. Hope you like it. "Pk aura! Haste!!" He outstretched his arms, and his team mates were sparking in indigo psibolts with a slight wind around them. "This will increase your speed, but I cannot attack while I'm casting this so you may want to take full advantage of it while it's up.

Great Pyramid Scaraba
Kinroyk Kulraa

"Well this was unexpected." Kinroyk didn't really know what to do. Here him and his dysfunctional crew were heading into the desert aboard camules to find some treasure for Mr. Phonics, and Starmen appear. This was indeed not good. "This was the first time he'd actually seen once in real life and was actually pretty nervous about them. Here they were, the beings who approached their world, abducted countless people, and who knows what else. Yes, the "Posin Ones" were created to get rich off of the chaos, but just seeing them quickly reminded him that the threat was very real. The starmen tried to assault them with a barrage of pk aura, but it was blocked by the auroranite. The starmen then stared to fire lasers at everyone. He reacted quickly, by defending his team. His arm shined with a yellow psibolt, and a greek sigma appeared near him. thick shields of light appeared before himself and his comrades to block the laser fire. Him and the rest of the team ran towards the entrance to the pyramid. A starman teleported in front of him and tried to grab him with its arms, but the shield blocked it. He reached into his bag and pulled out his weapon, which was surprisingly cool. Mr. Phonics hooked him up with a pair of collapsible tonfas infused with auroranite. He held them and swung one of them. "Pk wind!" From the utterance, a powerful gust kicked up sand all around the starmen. He managed to run past, but a tentacled arm flew at him and wrapped around his body. Luckily, the shield held firm and he couldn't be physically grabbed. The starman pinned him to the ground. He panicked and pointed one of his tonfas at the starman. "Pk wind!" A wily gust swirled around him and blew the starman into the air.

It then pointed it's tentacle arm and fired a barrage of lasers at him. The beams chipped away at his shield until it shattered into shards and he fell to the ground. A red light shined on the tip of the starman's arm, when it was suddenly blasted from the sky by a flaming attack. Kinroyk looked up to see Aniket with an outstretched arm. He yelled a thank you to her and continued to make his way towards the door, when he turned around and saw a shining red light right at Aniket's face. The starman had teleported to her and was about to blast her at point blank range. "No!! Stop!!" By his yell, a shining beta symbol appeared around Aniket and her shield shined golden and changed from a sphere to a triangular prism with sparks. The laser blast was redirected and pierced right through the starman severely damaging it. "Pk aura! psibolts appeared around the starman, and it was sent flying away from her location. Kinroyk was breathing heavily, as he was still pretty weak at psi use.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Tekina

Tekina frowned when she noticed the monsters and quickly drew her sword.

Thi....th...ast...test.

Tekina frowned at the voice she heard in her mind, but shook it off and quickly sliced at one of the tree monsters. Quickly burning it with Hi no Maho, she took down a few more enemies...before the voice sounded again, this time completely clear...and able to be heard by the others.

"It is time."

Densetsu glowed like never before. But it wasn't a glow that was blinding...it was in fact the opposite. It drew attention of Uma as well, who's eyes widened. 'This is-!'

A quick flash of golden light blinded everyone...and when it vanished...so had Tekina. The jewel itself floated in the air, with what seemed to be a barrier surrounding it.

Uma frowned. 'So...it has begun.'

Aniket

Aniket sighed at the appearance of the starmen. "We can't catch a break, can we?"

The girl stretched a bit before clutching the auroranite in her hand. "Huo xi mofa!" Streams of black flames rushed towards the starmen, burning a bit of the surrounding foliage (the few there is in the desert, anyway). She then smiled, a bit sadistically. "Now...Xinling moshu!" Aura surrounded nearby rocks, and they rushed towards the starmen.

After the events with Kinroyk, Aniket suddenly felt a change in the air. Her eyes widened before a very sadistic grin formed on her face. "So that little priestess is finally taking the test...hee hee...soon...I will gain the power I have wished for..." The girl continued to giggle and mumble to herself as she rushed towards the pyramid doors and Kinroyk.

((another difference: tekina says the pk powers in japanese, while aniket says them in chinese! also she can tell what's going on with densetsu. it's things for the story behind the jewel BUT I NOT REVEAL ANYTHING YET~))

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
"Fire Bomber"

Diego had barely finished on his newest invention, the Bomb Ballista. Larger, faster, stronger and more explosive thanks to the red crystal, it would allow him to not only do more damage to enemies, but be able to do things like blow whatever is in his way. He realized he needs to update his Sparker. However, Sinistrina insisted that he needs to go now. So he packed everything up and began heading out. He was caught up to speed about everything so far before he went on the large UFO with his friends. Once he was settled in on the Shooting Star, they took off. Diego was impressed by the lack of sensation; he figured the ship probbaly generated its own gravitational field

Inventory
-1x Clockwork Bomb Ballista II
-1x Clockwork tool kit
-1x Comfy sweater
-1x big backpack
-1x Magical Musicbox

Ogeid Xirdnev
Great Pyramid, Scaraba
"Steam Machine"

The steampunk wielder Ogeid was unimpressed with the attack the Starmen had used. However, this was thanks in part of the Indigo ore he got. He had heavily modified his steampunk arsenal. It was not as easy to modify as the clockwork gadgets his counterpart had so he had to do heavier revisions on his works and make them permanent. He raised the FireEngine sword which had a shield apparatus with the gem that can soak most PK attacks. He was slow and clunky, even with the pressure movers, but he was a tank. He proceeded to march forward and he would slash one of the Starman with the FireEngine Sword. A rough prototype of a heated vibro weapon, it was a powerful and rough slash. “Tough luck,” he said as he went back to his team.

Inventory
-1x Steampunk PK Absorber
-1x Steampunk Rotator Cannon
-1x Steampunk FireEngine Sword

Diego Vendrix
The Shooting Starr, en route to Summers
"Remember to Call Your Mom Sometimes"

Briefly, Diego entered a moment of nostalgia upon hearing the radio mentioning Mother's Day. He though of family and friends and love. However, things were getting a bit more intense. They felt the rocking. Apparently, it was just intense wind. They landed all right on the beach and Diego got out when he saw the dark sky and the wind He bit his lip. There was omnious activity present happening.

Diego faced the Face-Palm Tree among the Sand UFOs and the Sadistic Seagulls. Diego decided to try out his brand-new weapon. He locked and loaded it before he stood his ground.

“Everyone stand back!” Diego said as he locked on.

He loaded the Clockwork Bomb Ballista and fired. There was a stronger burst from it as the bolt flew, accelerating with the help of rocketry. The bolts were colorful; when it struck the tree, it unleashed a stronger and concentrated explosion. Perhaps there were something fire-related...

Inventory
-1x Clockwork Bomb Ballista II
-1x Clockwork tool kit
-1x Comfy sweater
-1x big backpack
-1x Magical Musicbox

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Aqua Way
The Shooting Starr, Somewhere Above the Sea

The fight was all most a complete foil to every flying experience Aqua had experienced in the last few days, rather smooth. She stayed close to the window for most of the flight, watching the calm ocean. She saw monster and unknown creatures, probably awoken due to the chaos in the atmosphere.

"I'm just going to ignore them." Aqua said, walking away from the windows, trying to sound unfazed but clearly failing.

She sat closer to Gon, who was watching a prime time news report about Summers. The reporter went from evil birds and dancing trees, to a warm segment about mothers day. Aqua hadn't though of her mother in a while. She would most likely be on Rainbow Island, or walking down the avenue with a cat she found and Father. Aqua's train of thought was interrupted by kneading on her legs.

"Aqua, you should really see this." Peppercorn meowed. "Take a look out that window and tell me what you see."

Aqua got up and looked, and the sight reminded her of a video game she once played.

"It looks like Isle Delfino after the Shine Sprites were stolen!" She shouted. The divide between light and dark was easily noticeable. "At least the Summers residents don't perform Photosynthesis."

The Beach, Summers

Enemies started to attack soon after the Shooting Starr shot towards Club Stoic, and Aqua quickly took to Gon's side.

"Gon, let me help you with that." Aqua took out a handkerchief and dampened it, rubbing off the bird droppings. Before she noticed, a large UFO charged into them, but fell apart upon impact. Aqua had lost her footing, but got back up with Gon's help. She thanked him, then summoned her weapon.

"Gon, I'll protect you!" She yelled as she swatted a UFO that almost hit him while casting PK Flash. They darted from the ground at a rapid pace, and in large numbers. For some reason, they didn't try too hard to dodge the attacks. After a few more attacks, Aqua realized that there was a giant mound of sand around her. Her feet were completely buried and soon she wouldn't be able to see her ankles. Kyornik landed next to the duo after felling a Palm Tree, which surprised Aqua since he used nothing but a baseball bat.

"PK Aura! Haste!" He chanted, causing Gon and herself to glow and sparkle. He defined it as a speed enchantment, but Aqua could clearly see that Kyornik made his own version of Monodo Speed.

"Thank you, Kyornik!" She pat him on the shoulder. "I'll show off something I've recently learned as well!"

She twirled her rod in a circle then yelled, "Release!" The indigo glow started to intensify, glowing almost purple. Aqua slowly rose from the ground, floating freely like the UFOs.

Since the UFOs could no longer bury her, she did her best to maintain their attention by bashing them and leading them away from the party.

Psi Powers:

Psi Aura: Aqua utilizes her psychic capabilities in a passive form, floating herself instead of objects. She can enchant an item and mount it, as long as she can carry it.

Equipped:

Yellow Cherry Ruffle Skirt: Spring Angelic Pretty! Who knows how Aqua got this adorable cherry print skirt.
Romantic Sweet Lacy Angelic Pretty Blouse: Lace and frills from neck to wrist!
Vanilla Melty Chocolate Shoes: Sweet shoes for a sweet lolita! Late Winter/Early Spring Angelic pretty!
Yellow Cherry Ribbon Clips: A large Bow hair clip with the same pattern as the skirt.

Inventory:

Last edited: