• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (RPG thread)

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
OOC: Okay, time to throw in something more interesting than sunflowers and Foppies...
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gon
The Mysterious Sunflower Field
"The Angel's Gift, Part 1"

On this serene sunny day, a certain field of sunflowers decided to hold a game of Whack-a-Foppy. Oh, how fun it was. Foppies, much like Mr. Saturns, don't really mind being punched and kicked. And when they tackled people, it was either weak or a sign of affection. Perhaps their being attacked was punishment for attempted use of PSI. ...Something like that I guess.

Anyway, the current Whack-A-Foppy pro on this field was Gon. After he kicked his first Foppy into flowery oblivion, three more surrounded him. Surprised, he spun around, spraying his can of spray paint everywhere. Muffled cries of "Fip fopppp..." sounded all around him as they found their eyes red with paint. When all was done, pajama boy jumped out of the Foppy Circle. The confused Foppies tackled the spot where Gon used to be... but instead rammed right into each other. One of them chimed "Lifeup!" but then felt dizzy and collapsed.

Gon laughed at this scene. Those Foppies were cute, he had to admit... so he ran back to where they were and kicked another one. But then he was disappointed. That Foppy didn't fly quite as high as he would have liked. So he kicked the second one out of the way--a patch of tall sunflowers blocked its trajectory, and the Foppy landed kersplat on the top of its head.

For the third Foppy, he decided to be more creative.
"Here Foppy Foppy Foppy..." he beckoned, leaning over and calling it over as if it were a dog or something.

"Fop..." The Foppy aimed a tackle at him, but due to it not being able to see properly through the paint, missed by just five degrees. In that time, Gon took out his bug net and caught the still-mid-air Foppy in it. Then he whirled the Foppy around in a circle, spinning around as fast as he could go. Finally he stopped, sending the Foppy flying even further than the first kicked one.
"...peeeeeee!"

Dizzy from all the spinning, Gon fell into a soft bed of sunflowers, laughing as he lay there.
"Wow, that was fun! Hey, I bet you guys can't..."

Just then, all the remaining Foppies sprang up at once, in a uniting cry of "Foppee!" And they all looked up at the sky. And with good reason. For there, hovering just above the broken Skyrunner Mark II, was an angel. A very ghostly angel, with the wings and halo just added in for comic effect. Her real appeal lay in the pretty scarlet dress she wore, for the rest of her appearance was pale and luminous as any angel. She had a calm yet solemn look on her face, accented by the way her hair drooped around it. She just hovered there, not moving her little white wings (which looked to be more like paper cutouts than anything else) at all. But eventually she spoke to everyone present.

"Greetings, chosen ones." Her voice sounded strangely distant, but had hints of the caring and motherly air she might have taken on in her past life. "I realise my appearance may come across as unusual. But alas, it is the duty of us to rescue you when the fates push you unbearably hard. You might call it an act of God, perhaps."

She landed on the top of the broken aircraft. Pilot Saturn seemed completely unaware of her appearance, continuing to fumble around with various tools to try and fix the broken Sky Runner.

The angel let out a soft giggle. "I am Hinawa, one of the three Archangels. I look upon this reborn world, and I see that is bigger and more beautiful than I have ever imagined. However, the world is still young. It is younger than you might all think it is. Like a small child, it is fragile, and thus prone to corruption."

She paused and bowed her head for a moment. Then she noticed Kyornik and the state he was in. She gazed at him for a long while, then sighed and nodded her lovely head. First she crossed her arms over her heart, then opened them up, as if giving something to the world around her. A bright flash of sunshine spread over the sunflower field, and the mist started to fade. More and more of the horizon became visible, but for now all people saw was more sunflowers. Hooray...

But that wasn't all that happened. The Foppies all floated into the air, dazzled by the brilliant light. Then they all vanished at once, disappearing in flashes of sparkles. In their place, a flock of butterflies emerged out of some of the sunflowers, sprinkling sparkly dust in their wake.

"I give you all the gift..." Hinawa declared, her arms still spread wide, "...of love." Then she turned back to face the group. "I have waited here a long time for someone to penetrate the mist that surrounded this field. This field has remain hidden from view for a long time, but now that you all have arrived, I have no reason to hide it any longer. Look around."

Gon did so, and boy was he surprised by what he saw. To the north, a wide expanse of tall trees stood far in the distance. To the southeast, there were grassy plains and hints of a village. And to the west, there was a bunch more flowers, of far different varieties than sunflowers. Right now, this sunflower field seemed awkwardly tiny in comparison to everything else out there. That other garden looked to be just a short walk away.

"You have made it," Hinawa continued. "You are in Quetzal. That patch of trees to the north is the rainforest--but I advise that you do not venture anywhere near it until that music box is complete. At least that's what the other Archangels tell me--I myself don't know much about that music box. Anyway, look now to that garden to the west. I have looked upon that garden for ages, and have sensed an incredible power coming from there. And not a benevolent power either." She heaved a sigh. "It seems as if something created by the Aurora Mysteria is guarding something of importance there. I would go check it out myself, but alas, I am confined to this field of sunflowers. A pity it is, being trapped in a place filled with one's favourite things... But anyway, see these butterflies? These are magic butterflies. If you ever find yourself weary or tense, especially after overusing your PSI, these butterflies will help you relax."

Just as Hinawa said that, a butterfly landed on Gon's nose. He gazed at it, wishing he could cross his eyes, wondering how goofy he looked because he suddenly had a butterfly on his face. The butterfly pressed its tiny head against the bridge of his nose, then flew away, leaving him sprinkled with sparkly dust. Yes, he did feel very relaxed as the butterfly flew away. He felt as if his mind had cleared somewhat, but on the physical side of things, he was still very tired. Which was reasonable, given all the excitement brought about by the UFO attack from before, and the fact that it was the afternoon, when he always felt tired.

And then a little breeze blew by, causing Gon to feel the slightest bit cold. He clutched his chest with his arms, grasping his shoulders tightly for warmth. And then something funny happened. All of a sudden, he felt this great surge of energy rushing through him. He didn't feel nearly as tired as he was seconds ago--he felt alert enough to deal with whatever enemies the side-effects of the Aurora Mysteria dared to deal the world. Even stranger, the little bruise on his elbow from him banging it against the wall of the Skyrunner Mark II was gone. Did these magic butterflies have healing powers?

The second Gon wondered this, Hinawa gave a little giggle, and spoke to him.
"Gon, right? You remind me so much of my own son, for he too had powers he was unaware of at first. Which reminds me, my son recently went missing along with many others. He's a mortal boy, just like you, but has extraordinary PSI powers. I fear these Starmen might be trying to use his power for evil... Oh yes, my son's name is Lucas. He's really nice, but still a bit of a crybaby."

Gon paused for a moment, trying to piece together what Hinawa just said.
"Wait a minute..." he said, pointing at the sunflower-loving angel who somehow had a human son. "Then how do I remind you of Lucas? My mother isn't an angel... well, I'd like her to be, but..." Gon performed his characteristic sheepish head-rub.

And Hinawa uttered her characteristic soft giggle. "Look inside yourself and you'll see. This applies to all of you as well," she repeated, gesturing around at everyone else present. "Tekina. You present a duty to your people and the pursuit of maturity. Kyornik. Though you possess a will of ice, a fiery passion burns in your heart. Bowie. You are the light of reassurance when darkness covers the earth. And Gale. You are... Inigo Montoya's wannabe wife." She giggled again. "And Diego. Take care of that music box. Though I know nothing about it, I have a feeling that it will be the key to solving this whole issue with the Aurora Mysteria. And... beware the darkness in your heart. If you let it run wild, it may soon become your worst enemy." She fidgeted her feet around--upon closer inspection, she seemed to be wearing old trainers designed for a little kid.

"To all of you," Hinawa continued, rising a bit higher into the sky, her voice starting to echo a bit, "know that people become strong by learning not to run away from their troubles, but to find a way of effectively dealing with them. Check out that garden to the west. Find the remaining music box parts. Figure out what the Starmen are up to. And when you are ready, face the evil inside the rainforest. Shall you ever need my advice from now on, you may contact me anytime by praying to me. ...That's just how communication with angels works. If you come across Lucas, tell him I said hello and I love you. And finally, if you plan on investigating the garden, please do so before nightfall."
She drifted higher and higher into the sky, until she was no more.
"Farewell for now!" her voice echoed one last time.

Gon stared into the sky for a while as Hinawa disappeared. So there were angels in the world... and Hinawa was apparently one of the top three. And she had a human son with strong PSI powers. That seemed logical, Gon figured. If he were an evil kidnapper, he would definitely be after those with strong PSI powers, provided he could manipulate those people in some way.

Hey wait a minute... Gon thought for a moment. That energy thing from before... that was... maybe it was...

Gon had an idea. He walked over to Kyornik, who had just recovered from his profuse sweating episode.

"Hey Kyornik, can I try something for a sec?"

He hesitated for a moment--he would look very embarrassed if this turned out not to work. Quickly he thought up an alibi--though it was still embarrassing, it was less so. Taking a deep breath, he stood behind Kyornik and placed his hands on his still-sweaty shoulders. As he did so, he felt a soft vibration in his hands, a vibration that exited through his palms and fingers and penetrated Kyornik's body. It felt kind of strange, yet at least it didn't seem to drain too much of his own energy. After a while, he removed his hands.

"Well, how do you feel?"

Gon could hardly believe it. Just a few minutes ago, Kyornik had been writhing in pain, sweating profusely... After that episode, he must have been exhausted. But now he felt much of his energy magically return to him? As if he had been revitalised somehow? That could only mean one thing... A broad smile spread across Gon's face.

"I... I... I just used Lifeup!" Gon exclaimed. "I just used PSI! I... I can use PSI! This... I never thought this could happen before! It's nothing spectacular like Fire or Freeze or anything but still..." He could hardly contain his excitement-- in fact, he jumped in the air a couple of times to let some of it out. After he calmed down a little, he turned back to Kyornik, reaching for something in his bag. He took out a pink can with a picture of a strawberry on it.

"Here, you should probably drink this as well, with all the sweating you've done," Gon said to him, giving him the can of strawberry nectar. Then he adressed the rest of the group.

"Well," Gon announced to the other people present, "It seems the next logical thing to do would be to explore the garden! I guess the reason we have to do it before nightfall would have something to do with the Aurora Mysteria making any enemies there stronger, perhaps. And that way, we can test out our PSI as well! Uh, Pilot Saturn, would you like to come with us as well?"

"pilot saturn no can do much," the pilot remarked, screwdriver in hand foot. "must stay here and repair sky runner, zoom. no worry at me. ding ding. sunflower seeds very tasty. dakota."

Well, since he'll at least not go hungry... "Okay then," Gon confirmed, "I guess it's off to the garden we go then... See you later, hopefully."

And he turned around, beckoning the other Chosen Ones to follow, waving goodbye to Pilot Saturn as he immediately returned to repairing the Skyrunner Mark II (he still muttered "bye good" as a farewell). As he did so, he had an idea: he waved his bug net around and caught a magic butterfly in it. Just in case people needed it later on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jardin de Colores
(Which is Spanish for "garden of colours". Don't blame me for the name--that's just what Gon saw when he looked up our current location on his smart phone. Oh okay, fine, I admit I DID come up with the name, being the GM and this being a non-canon location. Which is true for all of Quetzal except the Chupichupyoi Temple, actually. And actually, the fact that that temple is in the rainforest is non-canon in itself. Whatever. [/rant])

Wow, what a beautiful place this was. Flowers. Lots of flowers. Not sunflowers, but every other kind of flower imaginable, especially ones used to tropical climates--since this was a near-tropical climate and all. The glaring sun made this day quite hot and its location a little bit humid, but that was good for the flowers at least. Besides the flowers, there was also a strip of caution tape stretching across the entrance to the gardens. Hanging from this tape was a sign:

"DANGER: Reports of flowers and other creatures attacking people in this garden have been reported. Garden is closed until further notice."

"Oh come on," Gon remarked when he saw this sign. "We have PSI, and the weapons we got from Dr. Andonuts, and Diego's clockwork-punch-thingy, so I think we'll be just fine. ...Hopefully."

Taking out his spray paint can and holding it at the ready, he ducked under the tape and entered the garden.
Time to paint the roses red.

Gon's Inventory
- Smart phone (apps: Enemy Index, Aurora Tracker)
- Notebook with a bunch of math notes
- Mechanical pencil
- DCMC Sweater
- Packed lunch (Curry, his favourite), with fork inside
- Bug net, with a magic butterfly inside
- Can of red spray paint

Enemies found here:
Merrygold - Fluffy orange marigolds with cute little eyes and smiling faces. These flowers don't spray pollen, but their laughter is highly contagious. Watch out.
Pigtunia - They appear to be chimeras of pigs and flowers, consisting of a cluster of pig's heads on leafy stems. Watch out for the pollen they snort out of their noses. They can also sprout more Pigtunias around themselves.
Angry Hummingbird - If you dare approach it while it's drinking nectar, beware its sharp, needle-like beak! While not very strong, it can be hard to hit due to its amazing flying speed.
Mobile Sprout - These pesky walking sprouts can sprout copies of themselves, much like Pigtunias. They have no pollen, but they can drain your PSI. And smack you with their two leaves. AND use Lifeup to heal themselves a little.

Notes for your Jardin de Colores posts:
- The time when Hinawa gives her blessing of love (indicated in bold in my post) is the time when everyone learns a new PSI technique:
-- For all PSI-capable people, including Bowie and Gon: This can be any technique from the PSI list at the beginning of the Discussion Thread, and will start out at the most basic level.
-- For Kyornik: This is when he'll be all better (though still tired until Gon heals him) and learn PK Freeze.
-- For Gale, Tekina, Louis, and Calvin: Alternatively, your existing PSI technique can become stronger. If you choose this option, you won't be learning a second PSI technique.
-- For Diego, Santana, Amos, and Yako: Sorry, this does not apply to you. But the upcoming battles will give you more experience with your other skills.

- Enemy lists like the one above will be posted whenever we enter a new area with enemies from here on out.
- You may encounter any number of any enemies mentioned above--they're like controllable NPC's. Just don't become overpowered while fighting them--i.e. don't wipe out fifteen Mobile Sprouts with a single PSI spell.
- If you really feel like it, you may temporarily bunny Gon's smart phone by having it say the name of any enemy you encounter.
- Feel free to wander about the garden, and post any questions and concerns you have in the Discussion Thread!
- The first person to post after this may bunny the group heading into the garden. Such "character movements" are an example of acceptable bunnying, as long as they do nothing other than just move and look around.

Last edited:

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
My apologies.

Sanatana
Somewhere

Santana woke up. You know, the "bad" kind of waking up. That kind when your alarm neutralizes the sounds of whatever beautiful dream you were having. Even if it was a nightmare, you still hated the sound of your alarm clock greeting you in the morning. Anyway, what mattered most was that Santana was waking up rather... umcomfortably. whatever she was sleeping on was hard and cold. Not being used to this feeling, she tossed and turned until she hit something. This was rather unusual. If she was rolling off of something, she would've fell downward; onto the floor. Then, was she already on the floor?

She couldn't open her eyes just yet, but she still attempted to sit up straight-

"CONFIRMING LIFE-OR-DEATH STATUS"

-when she heard a familiar voice. The voice of what normal drones would call a "friend". Now, Santana couldn't say that the owner of this mechanical voice was a "friend", as this individual had a sarcastic sense of humour. Ironically, this voice was probably her only hope in understanding the situation. Feeling for her face, she rubbed her eyes and half-expected to see what she saw in front of her.

She saw a small toy robot in front of her. It's cylindrical head displayed a lifeline thingy; you know, the ones on those weird machines at the hospital? Santana had never gone to a hospital herself, but she had read about it in a book once. You can learn a lot about the outside world from books. Did you know that books have a lot of different titles as well? Some examples are Generic Cookbook, or all The Cat Lover's Guide, or Busty Catgirls (whatever that meant). Pardon me, was I trailing off? Anyway, this robot was the part she had expected.

The part she wasn't expecting was the scene surrounding the two of them. It was a sort of metal room, built with weird walls that had buttons on them. The room extended behind the robot, and Santana could see what looked like seats. For people, perhaps? To her left was a giant opening which let in massive amounts of light. Outside was what appeared to-

"SANTANA HILLRIDGE-MUNCHKIN HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AS; DEAD." The petit robot produced a perfectly robotic voice.

"S-shut up!" she kindly asked the robot as she thwacked him on the head. She remembered that its head was very hard, but she tried her best not to show that she was in pain.

"SANTANA HILLRIDGE-MUNCHKIN IS IN PAIN." The robot said more annoying stuff, as if to further irritate Santana on purpose. she was wise enough not to thwack him again. Oh, just an anecdote, from now on we will refer to this robot a if it were a male. Anyway, back to the story; Santana decided to ignore the robots snark and wander outside. It wasn't too hard, she just had to walk across a plank thingy.

Flowers to the left. Flowers to the right. Flowers as far as the horizon. She didn't care what flowers they were, they were flowers and this was a big field of them. Even though proper little girls should be fascinated by these kinds of things, Sanatan was clearly not impressed. The robot decided to get serious for once;

"WHY IS IT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GRIMACING?"

"*sigh* Well, I dunno' Mic, everything just seems too... fake. No, plastic. Yeesh, first I get talked out of my territory by a talking cat, then I get pelted by round big-nose thingies, and this is all I get."

"IT IS AN ENDLESS FIELD. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?" Mic, or should I say Mini Mic, displayed a narrow-eyed expression on his monitor.

"They're just too plastic. not enough metal, y'know?"

"I AM PART METAL, BUT I DO NOT COMPREHEND YOUR METAPHOR."

"Muu, well... they're too...

loved."

Santana spent a second playing with her blonde hair;

"They already have enough love, so why exactly should I pay attention to them? The point of my kingdom is to take in forgotten things. No one can love them but me, right?"

She closed her eyes.

"YOUR METAPHORS ARE RATHER HYPOcRITICAL."

"That's how I found you, dear Mic."

That would probably shut up the robot for a moment, Sanatana presumed. At last, she could have a silent moment to herself.

"WHOEVER WAS HERE IS ALREADY GONE. WE ARE ALONE"

Silence.

"... Whatever."

Santana walked into the field, put her fingers around the first flower she saw, and ripped it out of the ground. Grab, rip, grab, rip, grab, rip, you get the point. She had continued on for so long, she had created a small clearing around her. Finally satisfied, she lied down in the dirt. Making her vulnerable to anything that jumped on her. In this case, it was a bright red fluffball.

"Fo-pyyyyy?"

"U-Uwaaaaah?!"

She ran back to the room-thingy, grabbed Mic, and used him to thwack the mofo far far away. She could finally lie down again, but for how long?

"Muu, who cares."

She lied back down in the clearing, enjoying the impureness of dirt. Did that make her an impure girl? If that was the case... it was better than being virtually perfect. She had read in a book that being perfect was impossible, so she would know. Not that she cared right now. Now, she was one with the Earth.

"Wow... I never knew the sky could look so blue."

Stuff:
MiniMic (E) (100/100EP)
Chunky Battery x3 (When used, restores EP to MegaMic. Otherwise, it's a giant brick which takes up space in your pocket(s).)
Egg Sandwich (A "cute" looking sandwich which restores 30% of your health when consumed. Made by Santana herself; either you like it or you get whacked.)
Blank Space (Can be filled with one item. How dare you take up space?!)

Last edited:

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
((I'm having Tekina learn PK Aura in my next post. Kyornik, prepare for similarity!

Tekina

Tekina smiled as Kyornik hugged her, then put him down before everything with Hinawa happened. Tekina stared and smiled even more. She DID protect her people using Densetsu's power. And maturing was all a part of it. And when Gon healed Kyornik and was happy, It reminded the girl about how Shurui first used Life-up on their father. It made Tekina even more determined to find her sister. So, they went to the garden area, and Tekina easily stepped over the tape blocking the garden's entrance. Now what could she do?

Tekina sat down on a bench and watched the others. It reminded her about how much Shurui loved to play. Though she had to take over Densetsu when Tekina was gone, Shurui played a lot. Tekina stared up and smiled. I'll find you Shurui. I promise.

The girl then thought of a song that Tekina and Shurui would always sing when the other was down. Tekina slowly and softly began to sing a few parts.

"Every morning, every night
You watch over me like the sun in the sky.

Every morning, every night
will you stay with me, in my guardian light."

Inventory
Densetsu, Sacred Jewel
Whip
5x Apples
10x Cookies
10x Carrots
5x Bananas
15x Sushi Boxes
1x Light Brown Satchel
10x Lemonade
10x Water
1x Golden Harp

Last edited:

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Bowie
Sunflower field

What the heck had the Mr. Saturns put in his cofee?! Bowie had only taken a small and quick sip but suddenly he was on the ground, in a field of sunflowers. Had that whole episode with the Skyrunner have been a dream? And what about that whole deal with Twoson and being saved by that nice person?! Everyone knows that Eagleland only has towns that go to 4 and above starting with Fourside. Either Bowie had had some freaky vision of the past/ future or he had hit his head when he landed here! "Well no matter, the others might be around here somewhere and I should try to meet up with them."

After wandering around the sunflower field for a long while, Bowie had run into about 5 Foppies. He tried using his Animal talking skill 3 times but twice nothing really happened and the third time the monster became enraged and got stronger! The skill did seem useful as a distraction though because it always used up both Bowie and his targets "turn" (whatever that meant) Battling Foppies was great practice but soon they suddenly went poof and morphed into butterflys! Bowie is too far away to actually see the angel but her voice does manage to reach him. (Bowie also realizes the power of PSI Healing)

After the talk, he says out loud: "An angel? Awesome!" But hold on a second, Bowie was psyched to maybe have divine intervention on their side but "angels" were not always what they appeared to be. In some of the video games that Bowie had played, the so called angels even turned out to be evil bad guys in disguise! (Ironically Bowie does not recognize that Hinawa and the angel are the same person) If the "angel" was trying to lead the group into a trap, then the best thing to do is the opposite of what ever she says! He starts walking southeast toward the grassy plains. Along the way Bowie notices an unusual robot looking thing in the distance sticking out slightly from the flowers all around it.

"Nice try angel lady, trying to lure me into the clutches of your robo assassin." Bowie says quietly as he avoids the metallic menace and the empty patch of sunflowers that it had apparently dug up. Before leaving the field of sunflowers, Bowie hears singing:

"Every morning, every night
You watch over me like the sun in the sky.

Every morning, every night
will you stay with me, in my guardian light.
"

Even though he is nowhere near the one making the music, Mysteriously Bowie hears it and the voice seems familiar, as if coming from an ally. Now standing on the border between grassland and sunflowers, he was not sure of which way to go. The song had come from the west but Bowie does not trust that angel one bit...

Inventory:
Band aids x 20
Large clump of spaghetti
Clawed knuckles x 1

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
((I am kinda surprised Diego's belief in love and wanting to find that special someone wasn't mentioned >.< That will pretty much be the thing that will give him the strength to end his feud with DX))

Diego Vendrix
Sunflower Fields

As Diego was trouncing Foppies, he was getting better with experience. In fact, he taught himself a new move. A roundhouse maneuver. So he now has Gear Punch and Clockwork Haymaker. He then use Clockwork Haymaker to slam the Foppies into one another. Diego then noticed something.

There was an angel. Oh wow.

The angel let out a soft giggle. "I am Hinawa, one of the three Archangels. I look upon this reborn world, and I see that is bigger and more beautiful than I have ever imagined. However, the world is still young. It is younger than you might all think it is. Like a small child, it is fragile, and thus prone to corruption."

She paused and bowed her head for a moment. Then she noticed Kyornik and the state he was in. She gazed at him for a long while, then sighed and nodded her lovely head. First she crossed her arms over her heart, then opened them up, as if giving something to the world around her. A bright flash of sunshine spread over the sunflower field, and the mist started to fade. More and more of the horizon became visible, but for now all people saw was more sunflowers. Hooray...

But that wasn't all that happened. The Foppies all floated into the air, dazzled by the brilliant light. Then they all vanished at once, disappearing in flashes of sparkles. In their place, a flock of butterflies emerged out of some of the sunflowers, sprinkling sparkly dust in their wake.

"I give you all the gift..." Hinawa declared, her arms still spread wide, "...of love." Then she turned back to face the group. "I have waited here a long time for someone to penetrate the mist that surrounded this field. This field has remain hidden from view for a long time, but now that you all have arrived, I have no reason to hide it any longer. Look around."

Diego looked around and was shocked. To the north, a wide expanse of tall trees stood far in the distance. To the southeast, there were grassy plains and hints of a village. And to the west, there was a bunch more flowers, of far different varieties than sunflowers. Right now, this sunflower field seemed awkwardly tiny in comparison to everything else out there. That other garden looked to be just a short walk away.

"You have made it," Hinawa continued. "You are in Quetzal. That patch of trees to the north is the rainforest--but I advise that you do not venture anywhere near it until that music box is complete. At least that's what the other Archangels tell me--I myself don't know much about that music box. Anyway, look now to that garden to the west. I have looked upon that garden for ages, and have sensed an incredible power coming from there. And not a benevolent power either." She heaved a sigh.

"It seems as if something created by the Aurora Mysteria is guarding something of importance there. I would go check it out myself, but alas, I am confined to this field of sunflowers. A pity it is, being trapped in a place filled with one's favourite things... But anyway, see these butterflies? These are magic butterflies. If you ever find yourself weary or tense, especially after overusing your PSI, these butterflies will help you relax."

Just as Hinawa said that, a butterfly landed on Gon's nose. He gazed at it, wishing he could cross his eyes, wondering how goofy he looked because he suddenly had a butterfly on his face. The butterfly pressed its tiny head against the bridge of his nose, then flew away, leaving him sprinkled with sparkly dust. Diego saw Gon get his PSI meter healed...

The gears in his head turned... Just because he couldn't perform PSI doesn't mean he lacks a meter. He has a PSI meter, and a large one, but can't use it for PSI... but that doesn't make it unusable...

Hinawa gave a little giggle, and spoke to Gon.

"Gon, right? You remind me so much of my own son, for he too had powers he was unaware of at first. Which reminds me, my son recently went missing along with many others. He's a mortal boy, just like you, but has extraordinary PSI powers. I fear these Starmen might be trying to use his power for evil... Oh yes, my son's name is Lucas. He's really nice, but still a bit of a crybaby."

Gon paused for a moment, trying to piece together what Hinawa just said.
"Wait a minute..." he said, pointing at the sunflower-loving angel who somehow had a human son. "Then how do I remind you of Lucas? My mother isn't an angel... well, I'd like her to be, but..." Gon performed his characteristic sheepish head-rub.

Diego smiled. He also tended to rub his head sheepishly like that.

And Hinawa uttered her characteristic soft giggle. "Look inside yourself and you'll see. This applies to all of you as well," she repeated, gesturing around at everyone else present. "Tekina. You present a duty to your people and the pursuit of maturity. Kyornik. Though you possess a will of ice, a fiery passion burns in your heart. Bowie. You are the light of reassurance when darkness covers the earth. And Gale. You are... Inigo Montoya's wannabe wife." She giggled again. Diego couldn't help but smirk as she talked about everyone. Then she faced him.

"And Diego. Take care of that music box. Though I know nothing about it, I have a feeling that it will be the key to solving this whole issue with the Aurora Mysteria. And... beware the darkness in your heart. If you let it run wild, it may soon become your worst enemy." She fidgeted her feet around--upon closer inspection, she seemed to be wearing old trainers designed for a little kid.

Diego paled. While he should have expected that she was an angel, she saw DX. DX was well aware of this. He was afraid. Diego looked back to the music box he held close to him.

He would guard it with his life.

"To all of you," Hinawa continued, rising a bit higher into the sky, her voice starting to echo a bit, "know that people become strong by learning not to run away from their troubles, but to find a way of effectively dealing with them. Check out that garden to the west. Find the remaining music box parts. Figure out what the Starmen are up to. And when you are ready, face the evil inside the rainforest. Shall you ever need my advice from now on, you may contact me anytime by praying to me. ...That's just how communication with angels works. If you come across Lucas, tell him I said hello and I love you. And finally, if you plan on investigating the garden, please do so before nightfall."

She drifted higher and higher into the sky, until she was no more.
"Farewell for now!" her voice echoed one last time.

So she was one of the angels. This Lucas... for some reason he felt a... kinship. A kinship to what though? The power of love? Who knows?

Diego watched Gon heal and he gave his comrade a smile and thumbs-up. He then went with his new friends to the gardens.

Diego Vendrix
Jardin de Colores

"DANGER: Reports of flowers and other creatures attacking people in this garden have been reported. Garden is closed until further notice."

"Oh come on," Gon remarked when he saw this sign. "We have PSI, and the weapons we got from Dr. Andonuts, and Diego's clockwork-punch-thingy, so I think we'll be just fine. ...Hopefully."

"Don't worry. I got your back, especially with you knowing Life-Up. We have everyone here, so we all work together," Diego said with a smile. He felt more upbeat. Maybe because he was in the home of his ancestors. He took all of it in. He could feel the ancients within him celebrate.

Inventory:

-1x Clockwork Shooter Gauntlet I
-1x Clockwork tool kit
-2x Assorted extra pieces of clockwork
-1x Comfy sweater
-5x pancakes in a container
-1x big backpack
-1x thermos of hot chocolate
-1x Magical Musicbox

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
OOC: I think this is my first short post of this RPG! Granted, I'm only doing a short post since I don't have time for a long post (see the edit to my last post in the Discussion Thread). I don't even have time to post anything about Gon yet. Pity. And you guys CAN have enemies appear in your posts, so you know, as long as they're from the list I provided.
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bowie, in his ventures in the plains

The plain was just that... plain. The plain plain had nothing interesting in it besides a bunch of grass--and not the kind you can smoke either. What was interesting, if Bowie continued walking in that direction, was a village. It appeared to be moderately sized, and had a chainlink fence surrounding the front of it. The only opening in this fence was the village entrance, marked by a sign whose writing had been erased with pink spray paint. Above it, there was writing in that same shade of pink: Puerco Village, with a pig nose for an O. Probably not the original name of the village, judging by it looking like graffiti.

Blocking the entrance to "Puerco Village" were two groups of people facing each other, not letting anyone through. On the left were a bunch of people wearing what looked like pink ski masks with pig noses on front, with otherwise normal casual clothing. On the right were a bunch of people dressed entirely in green, some holding paintbrushes.

"What is the meaning of this?" one of the green-clad people shouted, pointing at the sign. "This is not your village! It's OUR village! Verde Village!"

"Hey, finders keepers!" one of the piggy guys retorted. "So this is Puerco Village from here on out."

Actually, it seemed to be neither, since there were normal-looking people wandering around in the background. But anyway, at around this time Bowie arrived near the village entrance. People from both groups immediately noticed him, but it was one of the green ones who spoke first.

"Hey there! Welcome to the Village of Pointless Gangs. We are the Cult of Green, and we don't actually do any harm!"

"Liar!" one of the pig-masked people accused. "They call us the Pigmasks. We are currently in an argument with those Green Cultists, so stay outta our way!"

The other Pigmasks made oinking and squealing sounds and pumped their fists in the air.

"Yeah, if you're looking for trouble, go check out that garden instead," a green-clad teenage girl taunted, threatening Bowie with a paintbrush dripping in fresh green paint. "We're busy here."

And everyone else seemed prepared to block the entrance if Bowie tried to force his way inside.

Last edited:

coolminun

Banned
Kyornik Arrluk
Sunflower Patch

Kyornik opened his eyes to see not only Tekina but Gon over him. He felt a lot better considering his ordeal. With both the help of Uma and Gon's newfound power in using Life-up alpha to heal him, Kyornik felt as right as rain. "Thanks guys" he said gratefully. "No biggie replied Gon. "I'm just glad you're ok", said Tekina. Kyornik got to his feet and examined himself. Everything seemed to be perfect. Kyornik closed his eyes and thought about his Psi, but nothing happened. The sparks of his psi-bolts were nowhere to be found. "I guessed I must've really used it up during the SkyRunner crisis", he thought. Suddenly, a butterfly flew toward him and sprinkled him with a silvery powder. He suddenly felt a wave of energy over his body that deeply relaxed him and his Psi-bolts once again flashed over his palms feverishly. "Wow, what just happened?"

Tekina explained to him what had just occurred and how the butterflies were not ordinary butterflies, but magical ones instead and their purpose. "Wow, butterflies that have the ability to restore psi energy. Maybe I should take some with me." Kyornik searched around for a container to place some butterflies in, but couldn't find one. he heard a loud crunching near the wrecked SkyRunner and went over to investigate. He found Pilot Saturn munching away at something next to some of his tools. how do? on break dakota. you want? "Sure, I'll have one." Kyornik picked up the jar filled with pickle juice and pulled out a pickle to eat. It was very good, and really crunched when he bit into it. "Yum, what brand is this?" He turned the jar around to the label to find a picture of a smiling blonde beard Amish guy with a hat, glasses and dressed in what appeared to be a black suit with a camera in his hands. On the label, the words Fuzzy Pickles were present. "Hmm, weird name but great taste", thought kyornik as he crunched into his pickle. Pilot Saturn grabbed the last one, then promptly drank the pickle juice before munching on his last pickle." If you don't mind, Could I have the jar?" kayo said Pilot Saturn followed by a burp reminiscent of that of a baby. "Thanks Pilot Saturn". Kyornik grabbed the lid and raced back to main part of the field and captured 5 magic butterflies with Gon's help.

He poked holes within the jar's lid and placed three sunflowers inside as food for the butterflies. He packed the jar in his backpack then made his way toward the clearing of the field. Suddenly, three mobile sprouts jumped from behind a tree and attacked Kyornik. Kyornik was a little apprehensive when he saw the plants moving about on their own, but when one of them jumped and kicked him in the stomach, all apprehension faded. That hurt! He rummaged through his backpack and puled out the metal bat he had acquired from Saturn valley and started swinging wildly at the sprouts. They nimbly dodged his blows and started to run away. "I'm not letting you get away so easy! Pk aura!!" The psi bolts flashed around his hands, and he hurled the three of them into a nearby tree.

They then got up, and surrounded Kyornik on all sides. One jumped incredibly high in the air, and that one caught Kyornik's attention. Little did kyornik know, that it was a diversion for the following attack. The other two completed a combo where one swept his feet from under him and the other one hit him with a flying kick from behind sending him toppling over. he landed on his chest with an audible OOmph! He turned over to see the last sprout flying in at him with a descending kick. He quickly got to his feet and let his instincts take over, by swiftly hurling the bat at the descending sprout. A very audible PANG!! resounded as the bat struck home by smashing it in the... face?? Um... yeah -_-

So, the sprout fell to the ground writhing in pain next to its comrades. "Yes!, I got ya!" The other two mobile sprouts came between Kyornik and the injured one, and started to glow an indigo color. Indigo colored Psi-bolts flashed around the leaves of the sprouts, and a sphere with psionic rigs rotated around their bodies similar to electrons orbiting around an atom. Kyornik felt strange, and he could see psi-bolts flashing from his body ans he glowed with the same indigo color as the sprouts. He then got a massive headache and doubled over as he felt like he was being drained. The strange thing is, that it didn't feel like it was his strength but something else inside of him being sapped. Either way, it felt horrible. The psi-bolts flashing on his body flew from him and gathered within the spheres created by the sprouts. When the psi ceased, they turned around and let loose a barrage of sparkling green psi-bolts around their injured companion and it got up with renewed strength.

"Crap! these things can use psi. I'm not sure what the power was they used on me earlier was, but that was definitely life-up they just used." Kyornik eyed his bat in the distance and ran towards it. The Mobile sprouts lined up horizontally and dashed toward Kyornik's position. He managed to pick up his bat, but was then met with three flying kicks. One in the chest, one in his stomach, and another a few inches above his groin (phew). SMAAAAAAASH!! He was sent careening into a tree AAAGH!! He screamed with intense pain!! as he hit his back and the back of his head on the bark. He struggled to his feet. *Huff* *huff* *huff* "They're stronger than I realized! I can't win if I can't hit them with a mortal blow. They'll keep recovering with life-up and stealing my energy with that other Psi they have. Man, I wish I could use life-up right about now. Why'd I run in here without Gon and Tekina. I'm sure her Pk fire could deal with these pests easy," he thought to himself

"Hold on, that's it. They're plants!! Plants are equally susceptible to weather changes in both the cases of extreme heat or extreme cold!" The three sprout dashed at him for a second teamed assault. Kyornik got up, and crossed his fists over his head, then closed his eyes. Within the confines of his mind, he searched for the Psi and felt its biting energy well up ready to be unleashed. He opened his eyes and yelled out "PK Freeze!!" Twin medium sized cerulean Psi-bolts flashes at his sides and a snowflake formed above his head and rose into the air. It shattered, then a 100 mph Katabatic storm descended from the sky and buffeted the sprouts into a nearby tree. One of them withered into nothing, while the other two were coated in frost, dying. Cerulean Psi-bolts danced around Kyornik's crossed fists as he kept up the brumal gale, then he released the Psi. One of the other mobile sprouts withered and died as well, but the last one was trying to limp away.

The right half of its body black with frostbite and its leaves withering and falling off, while the left appeared still fresh and full of life. You're not getting away that easy! PK aura!! Psi-bolts flashed on Kyorniks hands, and the Mobile sprout levitated off the ground. Kya!! He shouted, and the sprout came flying towards him. "Grand slam!" SMAAAAAAASH!! Kyornik swinged his bat and smashed the sprout to pieces. "Wow, that was intense" Kyornik sat down, and decided to eat his shrimp and kale ramen. The seafood lunch restored a little bit of his stamina, and a magic butterfly from the field flew towards him landed on his headband and sprinkled the healing silvery powder on him restoring his Psi energy. Kyornik took his index finger and held it out so the butterfly could land on it, then brought it towards his face. "Thanks little guy."

Inventory
Soggy class notes x1
Ruined cell phone x1
Magic butterflies in a jar X5
piece of shattered frozen rope x1
Metal baseball bat

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Hiroshi "Gon" Tsukimaru
Jardin de Colores
"Enemies Just Love Picking On Me"

When Gon walked into the garden, he found himself unable to keep his mouth closed. Fuchsias, daffodils, azaleas, many different colours of orchids, gigantic hibiscus flowers... There certainly weren't any gardens like these in Eagleland, that's for sure. He remembered a quaint little rose garden in his hometown of Discovery, but that had nothing on Jardin de Colores. Many varicoloured flowers thrive in tropical climates after all. Yes, tropical climates... the weather certainly felt typically tropical today. Though he didn't start to sweat just yet, he could tell by the warm, moist air that he would be after walking around in the sun a bit. An occasional breeze blew through, but not even those helped to cool things down. Well, at least it wasn't unbearably hot like he heard was usually the case in Scaraba. And some of the plants provided shade, if nothing else.

In fact, at that point Gon watched under the shade of a palm tree as a group of what looked like walking sprouts attacked Kyornik. He thought about helping him out with the fight, but... all he had was a can of spray paint (which wouldn't do any good since they had no eyes), a flimsy bug net, and a bit of healing PSI. Nothing really offensive besides his own hands and feet. And those sprouts were performing some rather impressive footwork too. They looked to be fast, so kicking them like that Foppy was out of the question.

"Mobile Sprout," his phone announced. Well duh, what a obvious name that was.

After a while, while Kyornik was fending off some of the sprouts with his bat, one sprout decided to run toward Gon as well. It jumped up near him and started spinning, kicking away at his belly button. Wow, those things were pretty strong--its kick managed to knock him about a foot backward into the trunk of the palm tree. For a moment he panicked--with no weapons, how was he supposed to fight this thing?

But he had an idea. Reaching for the sprout, he bent down and picked it up. While he was doing this though, a seed flew out from between the Mobile Sprout's leaves. When it landed, it buried itself into the grount, and another Mobile Sprout grew in its place. Great, that was just great. Not only could they heal themselves, but they could multiply as well. Ah well, at least they weren't that powerful otherwise. In fact, he picked up the second sprout as well, held them both by the stalks in one hand, and grabbed their leaves with the other hand. One of them struggled to get free but couldn't; the other glowed with a purplish aura, and Gon felt something draining from him, just like Kyornik did. But that wasn't too important yet. Kneeling down again, he pinned the sprouts to the ground with his foot. And he grabbed their leaves with both hands and pulled as hard as he could. He managed to stretch their stalks a little, but they stayed intact.

"Dammit..." Gon grumbled as he continued pulling. "These are the toughest weeds I've ever had to pull..." Giving up with the pulling, he stomped the Mobile Sprouts' leaves with his other foot multiple times. Then he jumped on top of them a couple of times. They still moved a little, and tried to get away...

"Oh no you don't!" Just then, he saw that Kyornik was using PK Freeze on some of the sprouts. While he was doing so, Gon threw the Mobile Sprouts right into the path of his attack. Hopefully that would take care of them.

But no more than two seconds after Gon had done all that, he felt something sharp strike him in the back. It felt as if someone had thrown a dart at him. Crying out in pain, Gon reached behind him to pull out whatever it was that launched at him... it was a hummingbird. Frustrated, he twisted its neck and threw it behind a patch of lilies.

"Angry Hummingbird," his phone said. Another obvious name.

"Well, now I can see why this garden was closed..." he muttered so that nearly everyone could hear. "Just look at all these enemies... holy carnation, what is THAT?"

His eyes fell on an odd plant wiggling around next to a fence. By now he had determined that moving plants meant trouble, but fortunately this one didn't walk like the Mobile Sprouts did. It was planted in the ground like the rightful plant it was. But the weird thing about it was that it had a pig's head. In fact, it periodically blew some yellow powdery stuff (pollen?) out of its nose, making a soft snorting sound. It oinked a couple of times, but didn't seem to cause too much trouble otherwise. Still, it was apparently an enemy, for his phone beeped and identified it as a Pigtunia.

"Ffffff, Pigtunia," Gon snickered. "Now that's a funny name."

Beep! "Merrygold."

Gon didn't hear the phone that time; he was too busy laughing. He briefly saw a poofy orange flower dance in front of him, but he regarded it as another Mobile Sprout for now. He did laugh out loud at its cute face though. Seconds later, the Pigtunia let out a noisy snort and sneezed more pollen out, causing Gon to laugh even harder and point his finger at the funny piggy bloom. Unsure where to look next, Gon took a look at Santana, who had a strange robot behind her. Apparently Gon found it funny to see a young girl with a robot, and laughed some more, his back resting against the palm tree. By then his belly was starting to ache, but he didn't care. The Merrygold facing him let out a cutesy giggle and clapped its leaves, apparently pleased by Gon's laughter.

Okay, so all these funny shenanigans were going on, but it was much deeper than that. Up until now, the garden was filled with pleasant floral fragrances which uplifted and relaxed anyone who smelled them. But just then, a buzzing sound filled the air (yes, it could be heard over Gon's laughter), and a putrid stench began to waft throughout the area. It smelled something like raw meat mixed with garbage, not that Gon reacted in any way to this whole act.

And new enemies swarmed into the area. At first glance they looked to be large bees, being the yellow-and-black striped insects they were, but they didn't seem to have any stingers. With how bulky they looked, its was kind of amazing how they could fly on those rapidly beating wings in the first place.

"No Good Fly," Gon's phone announced; everyone except Gon heard it.

The No Good Flies flew all around the garden, ripping some of flowers right off their stems and pulling out their petals. A couple of them squirted a sticky substance into a couple of the flowers as well. One of them even got into a fight with an Angry Hummingbird. But the rest went for the yummy humans that had conveniently arrived here. They buzzed around people's heads, clearly interested in them, but having a mischievous look in their eyes.

One of them appeared before Gon, emitting a loud buzzing noise. Gon burst out laughing even harder.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S A GIANT BEE!" Gon cried, pointing at the fly and laughing some more.

The No Good Fly appeared to be offended by the fact that it had been called a bee. It rammed right into Gon, making him fall over on his back. Gon didn't care--he just rolled on the grass laughing. He was growing tired of laughing at this point, and his chest was badly aching at this point, but he just couldn't stop.

"Ahh I'm covered in beeee-eee-ees..." he moaned in between laughs.

Meanwhile, in another part of the garden, a little "cloud" of No Good Flies swarmed above a particular spot, buzzing around excitedly.

Gon's Inventory
- Mechanical pencil
- DCMC Sweater
- Bug net, with a magic butterfly inside
- Can of red spray paint

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: You may now encounter No Good Flies in addition to the enemies already listed for this area (Mobile Sprout, Merrygold, Angry Hummingbird, and Pigtunia). Gee, what are those flies doing there, and why does the place smell bad all of a sudden?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
OOC: Gale learns PK Thunder, keeping up with her "weather" theme. XD

Gale Montoya
Sunflower Field

Sunflowers. Gale hadn't seen a field full of them for a long time. Winters just wasn't the place for the yellow flowers to grow. Quetzal, however.... Gale was starting to like this place. As she walked away from the Skyrunner, she noticed a ring of creatures - not Mr. Saturns - around the vicinity. She could have sworn she heard one say "Foppy"...or was it a bad pronunciation of "Poppy"? It sure as hell did not look like the flower, so she went with the former.

"PK Fire!" The one nearest Gon called out, epically failing at creating even a small flame. Smirking, Gale knew that it wasn't going to be difficult if that was the case. Walking to the group of three Foppies nearest her, she held out her hand in front of her.

"PK Wind!" She said calmly. A small silvery whirlwind materialized from her hand, flying into the direction of the Foppy in the middle. While the gust wasn't strong, neither was the Foppy. Once it hit him, a disoriented look crossed his face as he started walking off to one of his comrades and bumping on him. Gale did the same to the other two, producing a group of three confused Foppies bumping into each other. Satisfied, she conjured up one last PK Wind, this time, to push them aside. She was about to attack a few more, but a voice made her stop.

"Greetings, chosen ones. I realise my appearance may come across as unusual. But alas, it is the duty of us to rescue you when the fates push you unbearably hard. You might call it an act of God, perhaps."

The voice was that of an angel, who landed on top of the Skyrunner, letting out a soft giggle.

"I am Hinawa, one of the three Archangels. I look upon this reborn world, and I see that is bigger and more beautiful than I have ever imagined. However, the world is still young. It is younger than you might all think it is. Like a small child, it is fragile, and thus prone to corruption." She introduced, before taking a look at Kyornik. Crossing her arms in front of her heart, she then made an opening gesture. All of a sudden, everything seemed brighter. The mist lifted, and the sun started shining. And the Foppies, Gale saw that they were transformed into butterflies.

"I give you all the gift....of love. I have waited here a long time for someone to penetrate the mist that surrounded this field. This field has remain hidden from view for a long time, but now that you all have arrived, I have no reason to hide it any longer. Look around." She said. Gale did so, noticing that the sunflower field wasn't the only thing there was. A forest, some plains, an even bigger stretch of flowers. There definitely was more to Quetzal than she knew. She also felt something...different. She always felt close to the sky, but now, she felt even closer, as if she could hear its whispers, and its rumbles. It was as if she gained a different power aside from PK Wind, one that brought her closer to the sky. A few moments later, she knew. Thunder. She was sure of it.

"You have made it," Hinawa continued. "You are in Quetzal. That patch of trees to the north is the rainforest--but I advise that you do not venture anywhere near it until that music box is complete. At least that's what the other Archangels tell me--I myself don't know much about that music box. Anyway, look now to that garden to the west. I have looked upon that garden for ages, and have sensed an incredible power coming from there. And not a benevolent power either." She heaved a sigh. "It seems as if something created by the Aurora Mysteria is guarding something of importance there. I would go check it out myself, but alas, I am confined to this field of sunflowers. A pity it is, being trapped in a place filled with one's favourite things... But anyway, see these butterflies? These are magic butterflies. If you ever find yourself weary or tense, especially after overusing your PSI, these butterflies will help you relax."

Butterflies? Relaxation? Now that was foreign to Gale's ears. Her form of relaxation was drinking a nice shot of vodka to calm her nerves. She looked at the butterflies, wondering what sort of wonder drug they possessed. She allowed one to land on her finger. A mint-green one, with hints of silver. Immediately, her mind felt less stressed than it had been back on board the Skyrunner.

"Butterfly Miracle Drug is fuckin' awesome!" She whispered to herself as she smiled. No, she definitely wasn't hallucinating. Weird, but oddly real. She kept listening, until she heard Hinawa's comment about some Inigo Montoya dude, to which Gale made a face.

"Who's Inigo? I know no Inigo! My bro is Pedro, my Papa was Santiago, my boyfriend is the kitch...I mean, nobody!" She started to protest, trailing off as she tried to hide her embarrassment at the stupid statement. She almost had a Freudian slip. Nobody knew that she cooked, and for good reason. Her image would be ruined if anybody did know.

Jardin de Colores

Jardin de Colores...Garden of Colors. That was what the sign read. As Gon led the group. Gale followed, looking around. The flowers, there were all sorts of them, many of them rather bright in color. Gon's phone's voice however, distracted her. It called out several ridiculous-sounding names such as "Pigtunia" and "Merrygold" as it identified some rather cute foes. Gon started laughing, which did not surprise Gale. Pigtunia? That was hilarious. The laughter wasn't the only sound there was, though. There was a new one, sounding like...buzzing. There was no more nice smell either...the place started to stink of blood on raw meat, mixed with trash.

Wait a minute...

Gale looked around them. There were new foes, not-so-cute this time. Ugly was a better word to describe them. They seemed to look like...giant bees.

"No Good Fly." Gon's phone identified. However, that did not snap Gon out of his laughing fit. The No Good Flies closed in on them.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S A GIANT BEE!" He laughed out loud, pointing at the giant insect, who seemed to take offense. One of them went on to attack him. This so did not look good. Gale got down on one knee and tried to shake Gon out of it.

"Gon, Gon. This is so not looking good. Did you hear it? No Good Fly! These things are no good!" She tried, before looking up at the No Good Flies. She had to do something.

"Um...PK Thunder!" She called without thinking. Instantly, a bolt of lightning struck. Much to Gale's dismay however, its victim was the Angry Hummingbird.

"Shit, shit!" She cursed as the No Good Flies started closing in. PK Thunder had the misfortune of being inaccurate, and she only realized it now. She had to act quickly, stall for as long as she could until Gon recovered.

"PK Wind!" She said, allowing a silver whirlwind to push back the closest No Good Fly. It did its job, but was it enough?

Inventory
1x Shrimp Pasta
1x Cigarette Pack
1x iPhone
1x Recipe Book
3x Pack of Gumdrops
1x Kitchen Knife

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Sunflower Fields

Diego had been enjoying the flowers and such. He saw Gon was fighting the flower monsters and such but it looked like most of the monsters were ignoring him. Diego briefly wondered why he was doing such a thing. There were many monsters and such, but despite that, he was at peace because of the beautiful scent.

Then everything went bad. Starting with the smell.

It smelled like raw carnage with garbage.

He then saw Gon currently trying to deali with a No-Good Fly.

It look like a bee.

Diego's left eye twitched.

He then saw Gale about to be attacked by them

Fear of bee + anger at love interest being attacked= Beenocide

With a frenzied cry, Diego fired the Clockwork Gauntlet at the No-Good Fly. Diego then jumped in front of Gale and Gon.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you," Diego said with a slight blush to Gale as he looked to make sure she was all right. He then stared at the No-Good Flies with contempt in his eyes.

With beserker rage, he began pummeling the No-Good Flies with his Clockwork Gauntlet.

Inventory:

-1x Clockwork Shooter Gauntlet I
-1x Clockwork tool kit
-2x Assorted extra pieces of clockwork
-1x Comfy sweater
-5x pancakes in a container
-1x big backpack
-1x thermos of hot chocolate
-1x Magical Musicbox

coolminun

Banned
Kyornik Arrluk
Jardin de colores

As Kyornik sat down eating his Kale ramen with the magic butterfly on his head, a terrible odor wafted in from nowhere. Whatever it was, it was really bad. "Good lord!! What is that?!" His face turned green and he suddenly had the urge to hurl. He closed his eyes, clenched his jaws, and took a hard swallow forcing down the kale and shrimp ramen. He turned around to see Gon on the ground laughing hysterically by a very weird pigfaced plant. He heard Gon's phone refer to the plant as a pigtunia. Kyornik looked around and saw many of his friends battling enemies. Gale attacked foppies with her silver mistral and even caused a bolt of lightning to crash on a very perturbed looking hummingbird with a yell of Pk thunder

"Wow, that is mad awesome. I wanna learn to do that." The odor started to close in, and more enemies started to swarm around them. Six very large flies reminiscent of bees with their striped coloration closed in around them. "No good fly", replied Gon's phone. They sure do look like they're up to no good. (Cue musichttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZLqjM1_480 to keep the spanish theme going XD)" Pk wind!" Gale's silvery gust blew some of them away, and Diego jumped in smashing faces with his Clockwork gauntlets and a war cry!

Kyornik ran toward Gon, but saw the Pigtunia start to snort out a yellow pollen in his direction. "Pk aura"! Psi-bolts flashed along his fingers, and he redirected the pollen towards the piggy petunia. What he heard, was a frightening yet hysterical "Suweeee"!! laugh from the pigtunia. It was laughing maniacally, yet it was pretty hilarious. Psi-bolts then flashed around Gon and he was telekinetically moved to Kyornik's side, all the while still laughing hysterically. "Gon, are you ok?! Talk to me buddy"!! All Gon could do, was hold his gut while continuing to laugh. Kyornik could see the tears streaming down Gon's eyes as he cringed in pain while gasping in between giggles.

Three of the No good flies raced toward him and Gon. He stood up and socked one of them with the bat sending it careening into the pigtunia. The other two managed to takle him in the chest sending him reeling back and falling over Gon. Urgh!! The flies circled around again and attacked. He defended against one of them, then ducked befre the other managed a hit. Pk aura! He pulled his flashing arm toward himself, and one of the flies came tumbling in midair towards him. He smacked it with his bat sending it ricocheting off a nearby tree and colliding with its comrade. It dropped a small jar with a yellow fluid near Kyorniks feet in the process. Pk aura!! With a swat of his arm, the flashing psi-bolts sent the flies crashing into the pigtunia as well. The collision caused the pigtunia to release more pollen that soon had the entire lot rolling in laughter.

The Pigtunia's head seemed larger than it was a minute ago, and the flies were on their back kicking their little legs in the air laghing with a very very very annoying type of laugh. The kind that sound like that darn mosquito that's buzzing in your ear when you try to sleep during camping. Kyornik turned around to Gon, who was still laughing but his gasping was much worse and a sense of dread befell Kyornik. "What do I do? "I can't use any healing Psi, and everyone else is too busy fighting to help", he thought. "There's gotta be nitrous oxide within that pollen. Luckily, there's oxygen in the air so he's not going to suffer any brain damage, but I can't count it out because I don't know how concentrated it is. Damn!!"

"Wait a minute. Magic butterfly, can you heal Gon?!" The butterfly that was perched in his hair flew on Gon and tried to sprinkle some of its magic powder, but it seemed to be fresh out. "No prob, I have more". He reached into his backpack and took one of the butterflies contained within his jar and set it on Gon. The butterfly sprinkled its powder, but nothing happened to Gon. Kyornik could feel his Psi reserves returning from breathing in the powder, but nothing occurred that helped Gon. The cacophany from Gon's laughter as well as the enemies' laughter only exacerbated the situation. Arrgh! Shut up!! he yelled at the bloated Pigtunia and the buzzing flies. They only continued to laugh, and even louder this time.

"I'll make you shut up! Pk Freeze!!". He crossed his arms and the Katabatic windstorm silenced them for good. "Jeez, it's not Funny!!"

Inventory
Dried class notes x1
Ruined cell phone x1
Magic butterflies in a jar X4
Metal baseball bat
Jar of fly honey x1

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Bowie
Near border of the sunflower field

It appears that the villagers wanted to have a little tussell but Bowie was on a mission to save the planet afterall. Beating down random civilians would probably be bad for his reputation. (or vice versa for if he got beat down) Even so, Bowie taunts the villagers as he leaves the area: "You are just lucky that I do not have my posse with me or we would mess you guys up!" Ok, it was time to go find the others.

The robot from before had not made a move, Bowie could not tell if that was a bad or good sign but avoids it all the same. It is unclear if the angel could really be trusted or not but Bowie decides that he may as well for now. If he remembered the directions correctly than there was something about heading west to a garden. The singing he had heard previously had ceased but with any luck he would bump into the others sooner or later. Every now and then Bowie passes signs of battle like trampled sunflowers or unusual piles of dirt but other than that, his trip west is quiet and monster free. It is not long before Bowie spots a familiar looking group of adventurers off in the distance..

Inventory:
Band aids x 20
Large clump of spaghetti
Clawed knuckles x 1

Last edited:

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Santana, Flower Ripper
Somewhere

"THE SKY IS BLUE BECAUSE LIGHT REFLECT BLUE PARTICL-"

"Shut up."

Santana started to drift off at this point. Now, normally people sometimes dream when they're asleep, but Santana didn't have anything of the sort. Where do dreams come from? Why do we dream? It might have something to do with a growing anxiety, or pondering about your future (in your sleep). You might have gotten in a fight with a friends, giving you a nightmare where a giant zombified version of your friends threw up on you. I'll repeat it again, Santana is NOT dreaming. In fact, she doesn't really understand the concept of dreams, since she's never actually had one. It's not that she doesn't know what she'll do with her life; her life is "perfect". She wouldn't want to change anything in this "perfect" life. Well, generally speaking, since this is an RP, her life is about to change very soo-

"RECORDING COMPLETE"

Apparently, Mic had recorded something while Santana was snoozing in her circle of dirt. She then stared at the bold text at the top of this post.

"Hold on, when did I equip such a crappy title?! Don't tell me you equipped it while I was sleeping?!"

"IT IS NOT AMUSING FOR ME TO STAND AROUND LISTENING TO YOU TALK ABOUT THINGS I CLEARLY DID"

"Change it!"

"NO"

"Command, Main Drive, Title Directory"

"QWERTYUIOPIHATEYOU TITLE DIRECTORY ACCESSED."

"Select Queen Forgotten"

Santana, Queen of Thorns
Somewhere

"[ ] you." Santana tried to say, but Mic's handy-dandy censorship blocked out the evil language. Mic's AI decided that it had teased Santana for long enough, and decided to play the recent recording.

"Hehe, that's the least you can do for your queen. Just play through the important parts."

"Greetings, chosen ones." "I am Hinawa, one of the three Archangels." "I look upon this reborn world", and I see that is bigger and more beautiful than I have ever imagined. "However, the world is still young." "prone to corruption." "I give you all the gift..." "... of love." "penetrate the mist"

The recording rambled on and on until it suddenly cut off. seeing how there was no noise to interrupt her thoughts, Santana now had time to think.

"Muu, well, there are a couple of things that confuse me. Hey Mic, any idea what mist is?"

"MIST - A CLOUD OF TINY WATER DROPLETS SUSPENDED IN THE ATMOSPHERE AT OR NEAR THE EARTH'S SURFACE."

"Oh. Okay, then what about this gift of love. Is there anything different about me?" It may be a bit astounding, but Santana can be rather logical at times. When's she's doing something important, like running her "Kingdom", she puts stuff like common sense at the back of her mind.

"NO CHANGES HAVE BEEN DETECTED IN SANTANA HILLRIDGE-MUNCHKIN."

"So... I didn't get anything?"

Silence.

"HA. HA. HA."

"H-Heh, like I give a [ ]. Why do I need to accept love from a stranger anyway?"

... ... ... ... ...

"THAT MAN HURT MY FEELINGS." Mic said as his monitor displayed a teary face. For the first time today, Santana immediately piped up as if she was prepared to kill.

"A man?! Where!"

"HIS LOCATION IS SOUTHEAST OF US"

"All right, lemme' borrow your arm for a sec'." Without too much effort, Santana managed to unscrew Mic's right arm. She bent the joint a bit and held it as if it were a boomerang.

"SUBJECT IS PROGRESSING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION."

"All right, here we goooooo!" Santana let out a childish battle-cry as she charged in the direction of the strange man.

Stuff:
MiniMic (Santana's one true ally, if they could get along) (100/100MP, but Santana can't summon [ ])
Chunky Battery x3 (When used, restores Miracle Points to MegaMic. Otherwise, it's a giant brick which takes up space in your pocket(s).)
Egg Sandwich (A "cute" looking sandwich which restores 30% of your health when consumed. Made by Santana herself; either you like it or you get whacked.)
Blank Space (Can be filled with one item. How dare you take up space?!)

(OOC: Today's weather forecast suggests we might a a slight boomerang assault. SP, I have to kindly ask you not to dodge, for Santana's sake.)

Last edited:

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Bowie
Jarden de colores

Bowie travels west and can see the others but is quickly attacked by a hive of No good flies! One of the bugs dives at Bowies leg, stinger first! Bowie barely dodges and the fly gets stuck in the ground. Next a trio of flies dive at Bowie but he is able to swat them out of the sky! As long as Bowie can see or hear the pests coming then it looks like he will be able to fend them off.

"Geez, I was so close to catching up to the group but now I need help just to make any headway!" Bowie attempts to use Animal language on the flies and amazingly one of them decides to help Bowie fight for a short while! 3 more enemy flies go down with a swipe of a clawed knuckle, right as another is defeated by Bowies helper fly. More bugs appear and finally Bowie tries to run away. He liked racking up tons of experience points but endlessly squashing flies was bound to tire him out eventually and when that occured, the No good flies would get their revenge! Instead of letting that happen, Bowie begins darting in and out between the tall as a person flowers. After zigging and zagging for about half of an hour, he manages to shake the swarm. While catching his breath with his hands on his knees, Bowie spots the others again. As he starts walking toward them, a metallic projectile clobbers him in the head! Bowies last thought before losing consciousness is: "Son of a....."

Inventory:
Band aids x 20
Large clump of spaghetti
Clawed knuckles x 1

coolminun

Banned
Kyornik Arrluk
Jardin de Colores (Dire situations)

"PK aura!!"
Things were starting to look grim for Kyornik. enemies from everywhere were swarming around him and his friends. Gon was still incapacitated, and it seemed to him like it was getting out of hand. An angry hummingbird flew at Kyornik with lightning speed jabbing him with its sharp needle like bill several times. It was a rather painful yet annoying ordeal. It was like trying to swat a mosqito, but the mosqito bit you really really hard. Try as he might to strike the bird with his bat, his swings only hit air. His psi was also out of the question as he couldn't focus long enough on the hummingbird to hit it. The hummingbird whizzed back and forth, striking Kyornik repeatedly causing him to gain welts all over his arms, side, and the back of his neck.

Three more hummingbirds as well as four No good Flies joined in the fray repeatedly attacking Kyornik. He ducked away and swung his bat wildly trying to hit enemies. It seemed hopeless, but he was not about to abandon Gon. Pk Freeze!! He shined the Cerulean Psi-bolts on his crossed fists and caused the Katabatic storm to spiral around him and Gon as a wintry barrier.

The flies stupidly flew into it and got severely hurt, falling to the ground on the periphery of the wall. The hummingbirds on the other hand danced lightly around the gale of frost waiting for their chance to strike. "What do I do?!" he thought. He noticed the hummingbirds all stayed in one spot. "Hmm, I think I got them." He released the psi, and with that, the birds converged on him from one point. "I gotcha!! Pk aura!!" The psi-bolt flashed on his hands and he hurled the bat at the flock. They quickly dispersed, effortlessly dodging the spinning projectile and flew at him like darts, cutting him. "AAAghhh!!" He flew backward and fell to the ground. The Psi, was still active and the bat flew up in a wide arc and flew further away. He pulled his hand in toward himself to reel the bat back like a boomerang, but as he did that he heard a PANG followed by a thud.

Kyornik looked down the clearing to see Bowie on the ground while his bat stained in blood lay next to him. "Oh man! What have I done?!"

Inventory
Dried class notes x1
Ruined cell phone x1
Metal baseball bat (Currently unable to use)
Jar of fly honey x1

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
OOC: The flower that made Gon laugh was a Merrygold, not a Pigtunia. But now it's time for our first boss battle!
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gon
Jardin de Colores

For the past few minutes, Gon had been laughing so hard that his sides felt like they were about to split. But it was Gale and Kyornik to the rescue: she shook him back to his senses, while Kyornik took care of the Merrygold causing the problem. In fact, he was making quite a ruckus--a few No Good Flies that had moseyed into the vicinity also started laughing with the Merrygold. Not that Gon cared; after ceasing his own laughter, he felt so dizzy and weak that he had to lie there on the grass for a while. Also at this point, Diego was on the scene, punching away at the No Good Flies with his clockwork gadget-thingy.

And then Bowie got clobbered with a flying robot arm. And Kyornik's bat flew out of reach. At this point, Gon sat up and stretched, performing a quick scan of the battle scene. He had to smile at how expertly Diego was handling the clockwork, and what Gale was doing with her PK Thunder. Gon didn't even have any offensive PSI--just Lifeup for now. And a can of spray paint. And a bug net that those chubby No Good Flies would probably be hard to catch with. Well that was just great.

As he slowly rose to his feet, staying safely behind the battlers, he spotted something peculiar about the No Good Flies. First, one of them had dropped a jar of honey, apparently. Kyornik had picked it up, but at a closer glance, it didn't really look like regular honey. It was slightly opaque, and the colour of snot. It certainly didn't look very appetizing--but apparently it was a delicacy among flies. Why Kyornik decided to keep it, he had no idea. Looking up at the sky, he could see more No Good Flies, some of the carrying jars of this weird honey-like stuff to some other part of the garden, on the other side of a fence it seemed. Within this fence was a gate with a sign labeled "Rose Garden" printed on it.

Well that was odd. But this was the perfect opportunity for Gon to finally do something besides just sit there and laugh. While most of the enemies in the area seemed preoccupied with the battle, Gon snuck past them and headed towards the gate leading to the rose garden. As he did so, he noticed the putrid smell grow a little stronger. Which probably meant that whatever was causing that smell was just beyond that gate. With a gulp, he gingerly grasped the handle of the gate, and eased it open...

Pee-yew! The smell was stronger here in the rose garden. Yes, it was a rose garden--a special closed-off portion of Jardin de Colores that held just roses. All kinds of roses, in many different colours and scents. Not that Gon could smell any of them, for the flower in the centre of the circle of rose bushes overpowered the rest.

Yes, the flower in the centre. It certainly wasn't a rose. In fact, it was enormous. It was about as wide as Gon was tall, and had broad yellow petals and a large green stile in the centre. A few No Good Flies were gathered around the stile, sipping the nectar of this flower and putting some of it into jars.

"Aha!" Gon exclaimed. "So that's where that honey stuff came from... bleugh."

Beep! "Fleshy Flower," his phone spoke. Well, the Fleshy part certainly made sense, seeing how the flower kinda smelled like rotting flesh. No wonder the No Good Flies liked it so much. But the roses certainly didn't--they were all beginning to wilt, the innermost ones especially.

But at that point the Fleshy Flower heard him. Yes, it was mobile. Well, it didn't move from its spot in the centre of the rose garden, but it did whirl its petals around, turning the round red top of its stile towards him like an eye. The stench it emitted grew worse; Gon's eyes were beginning to tear up because of the awful smell. Turning away and burying his nose in the top of his shirt, he threw open the gate and called out to everyone present.

"HEY!" he called, waving his arms. "You guys! I found the source of the smell! A Fleshy Flower! It's huge! And angry! And... did I not mention smelly?"

While he waited for everyone else to enter the garden, he hid behind the gate and started using Lifeup on himself, offering to do so for others as well.

--Gon's Inventory--
- Mechanical pencil
- DCMC Sweater
- Bug net
- Can of red spray paint

--FLESHY FLOWER FACTS--
Here is some stuff you need to know about the Fleshy Flower, boss of Jardin de Colores:
- No Good Flies make Fly Honey from its nectar.
- The No Good Flies present will try to protect the Fleshy Flower.
- The Fleshy Flower has a few attacks:
-- It can unleash more of its stench upon the area (like it just did), causing everyone nearby to feel nauseated and unable to eat anything for a while
-- It can send leaves flying at you
-- It can call for help, summoning more No Good Flies to the area
-- The No Good Flies can recover some of their health by drinking the Fleshy Flower's nectar

All right, have at it!

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Aqua Way
A beautiful yet haunting Sunflower field which leads to an amazing garden

Aqua observed her surroundings. Sunshine yellow was everywhere, except for Peppercorn who was sitting next to her. First she was shocked to learn that this cat that she’d know had the ability to teleport and speak, well speak was stretching the truth. It was more like the optimistic blonde in French class that would shout out, “Oh! I understood every word you said!” every time the teacher had a lecture. The girl was nice, but Aqua wasn’t a fan of her personality. Back to Peppercorn, he’s a cat that lives in the school Aqua attends called Reynard University. Why it’s a university was something Aqua could never understand. It was a school that pretty much crammed every grade in a school plus college into one very large building. The reason to why that cat continued surprising her is the fact that the cat was actually an agent that was suppose too find other PSI gifted students. He worked for the Mr. and Mrs. Saturn who lived in a nice valley that she found herself in after falling into Lake Tess while she chased the cat. Teleporting like that was something that Aqua thought only worked in video games but somehow it also applied to real life too.

“So Peppercorn, where are those other PSI gifted people you were talking about?” Aqua asked the cat who was now in her lap purring while being petted by the girl.

“Well, they were here. I can smell their sent. I think we just missed them!” was what the cat’s words were translated to. Aqua was still surprised that from a few meows, she heard this many words.

“Hey…do you see that little boy too?”

“Woman? I look up and see no little boy, nor do I see a boy to my left or right.”

A golden body of light descended from the sky. It had no face but its figure was that of a child, it was an angel. He handed a stick to Aqua. It wasn’t a big fancy stick, but it looked like it would hurt to hit someone with it. Aqua got on her knee and bowed for the angel. The light shined on her forehead, making her look up at the angel who pointed away into a colourful garden. Peppercorn obviously couldn’t see the angel, only a stick that appeared in Aqua’s hand after a great flash of light. The angel was gone as fast as it came.

“You really didn’t see him? He was an angel! I even got this cheap stick. At least we can defend ourselves till we find the other PSI users.”

“Aqua, you’re crazy. “

“Thank you.”

“Whatever. I’ll never understand you humans.”

Peppercorn and Aqua finally started walking through the field, heading for the bright hill of colours. She twirled the stick around wondering where she had seen it before. It was long, blue, and plastic. Maybe she had a vision of the future? She decided to stop thinking about it when two Foppies attacked. The orange ball shaped creatures were charging at her. With little time to react, Aqua swung the rod downward and slammed one against the floor. It didn’t help her that much. The one she failed to hit slammed into her and made her fall. Peppercorn pounced and attacked the fallen Foppy, who deflated after the attack. Watching its friend die must have switched the rage switch to on. Before it could charge again, Aqua bashed at it with her rod and Peppercorn went in for the kill. After killing the creature, Aqua and Peppercorn started running. From the loud “FFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP!” they heard, they didn’t want to know how many Fobbies were there. Eventually, they found their way into a garden that had many flowers, all of which were different colours. Anemones, magnolias, some exotic alliums, and some muscari that Aqua was fond of could be seen at first glance plus many more. A group of people using offensive PSI also caught her eye. She wished to join them but noticed a lone boy standing in a rose garden. He was standing in front of some weird flower. Despite not having offensive PSI, she had a stick that did a decent amount of damage. She looked at Peppercorn who was sitting on her shoulder. He could also be helpful. Peppercorn leaped off of her shoulder, avoiding puddles of sticky liquids and found his way next to Gon. Aqua ran to the nearest person. She had no idea who it was but he was knocked out on the floor and he was bleeding. Aqua dropped to the ground next to him and summoned water from her necklace and held it up to the boy's head. Her powers were enough to seal the wound and stop the bleeding. She looked over at the metal bat that was painted red with blood. Aqua pulled her cardigan off and made a pillow for the knocked out boy, picked up the metal bat, and joined Kyornik, who was watching her heal Bowie. She forced the bat into his hands then pulled out her own stick and swung at a group of Angry Hummingbirds.

"I'll distract them. You use your powers too defeat them."

Equipped:

School Girl Uniform: A stylish but plain dress and cardigan combo. It gives off a smart girl vibe. There’s even matching glasses!
Braid: Aqua’s brown hair is in a braid. It gives her an earthy look.
Black shoes: Very round black shoes. They are closed with a simple strap.
Simple Stick: A strange stick gifted to Aqua by an angel. It is obvious that there is nothing special about it besides that it can retract and fit in Aqua’s pocket. Pale blue must be in if they decided not to leave the stick white.
Water drop charm: A necklace that has a blue water drop tied to it. It provides endless water for Aqua's restoration PSI.

Inventory:

x8 Hair band: Aqua carries quite a few of these. It’s fun to change hair styles!
x20 Bobby Pins: Important for really bad lock picking and for those complex hair styles.
x3 Pencils: Aqua always likes to keep three; one for her to use, one to stab people with, and the third one for Todd.
Blue Pen: Aqua’s favorite pen. She always has it resting on her ear.
Bag: Contains all of Aqua’s clothes. Why she had this when she was going to visit her aunt? Even she doesn’t know.
Lunch box: It contains a croissant and a tea bag. What a very simple breakfast.
School bag: It contains Aqua’s books, binders, and notebooks. It’s actually very organized during class. It contains a brush, shampoo, conditioner, and school supplies. Maybe she planned to stay with her aunt now that her powers are showing
Catnip: Peppercorn just loves these! Luckily, he knows his limits. No one wants a raging catnip high cat in this RPG now do they?

Last edited:

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Tekina

Tekina looked over with excitement. "Perfect...." Her fire attacks would burn that rose like it was a piece of dry grass! Tekina got off of the bench and ran over towards the Fleshy Flower. "Hi no maho!!!" A bunch of small fire balls flew towards the rose and weakened it significantly. However, soon, it threw a bunch of leaves at Tekina, and her legs seemingly turned to stone. Suddenly, a large golden energy surrounded her, and her hands were the brightest.

"Ora no maho!!"

Two bursts of the golden energy combined and destroyed the leaves. It also hit the flower for a bit of damage-not much, but some. Tekina knew what had just happened.

She had just used PK Aura. Now she was a little like Kyornik. Tekina looked over at Kyornik and smiled.

Inventory (finally! XDDD)

Sacred Jewel, Densetsu
5x Apples
10x Cookies
10x Carrots
5x Bananas
15x Sushi Boxes (XD, SO MUCH SUSHI!!!)
1x Light Brown Satchel
10x Lemonade
10x Water
1x Golden Harp
Horse Charm

Last edited:

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Bowie
Jarden de colores

Ahh how nice it was. Bowie is taking a walk on the boardwalk of Summers. The sun is beaming, the waves are slapping against the shore. He had just finished an ice cream cone when as if by magic, an ice cream salesman appears! "Good afternoon, you are my 500th customer and so you get free ice cream for the whole day! What flavor would you like to start with?" The salesman smiles and shows off the huge variety. Bowie drools, "Yay, free ice cream!"

It seemed like the perfect day, no sunburns, no aliens, wait. Why was Bowie thinking about aliens? It is such a strange thought but Bowie guesses that he must have been watching too many sci fi movies or something like that. He is just going to stay on the beach and enjoy the refreshing breeze. Back in the real world and outside of his dream, Bowie flies through the air as evil bugs pound him! Still knocked out cold, Bowies body is passed from No good fly to No good fly like an oversized vollyball! Smaaaash!! The bugs continue taking turns in the gang banging! Bowie does not awaken right away because his dream is too delicous to leave! He mumbles in his sleep: "La la la la......"

Inventory:
Band aids x 20
Large clump of spaghetti
Clawed knuckles x 1

coolminun

Banned
Kyornik Arrluk
Jardin de Colores

The crisis seemed only to worsen with each passing second. Gon was still laughing hysterically, and the Angry hummingbirds were still attacking relentlessly. The icing on the cake now, was to find an unconscious and bleeding Bowie on the ground next to his bloody bat. Kyornik braced himself from the onslaught of the hummingbirds to defend himself. "There's gotta be a way to get out of this", he thought. He glanced ahead, and noticed a small log. The hummingbirds flew in a speedy formation towards him like flying daggers. Pk aura! The Psi-bolts flashed along his hand, and he made a parallel swipe with his hands that made the log fly in front of him. Rat tat tat tat tat. The birds dug into the wood of the log in a neat evenly spaced single file line. Ha! You're not that "sharp" now are you?!" Kyornik laughed to himself on his stupid pun. He slapped the one at the end on the side, bumping into the next and watched as the rest swayed forward like falling dominoes back and forth. He put them into his bag as a trophy for besting them. (He's kinda like a pack rat XD) At that time, Gale gave Gon a hard shake and snapped him out of his stupor.

"What a relief. Are you okay buddy?" "I'm good, I just need to lay here a bit." "Okay, I'll go check up on Bowie. Be right back guys!!" Kyornik ran to his fallen comrade's side. I hope he's okay. "If he's dead this is gonna haunt me for the rest of my life", he thought. "Bowie wake up!" Kyornik glanced at his bat smeared in blood, and Bowie's bleeding head. "Oh man... How could this.." Just then, a very young girl dressed in what he realized, was the Winters branch Reynard University uniform accompanied by a familiar black cat made their way towards Bowie. She knelt down next to Bowie and immediately started to heal him with her rendition of Pk healing. "Who was she, and is she friend or foe? She's healing Bowie, so I think she's a friend but I'm still not sure", he wondered to himself. He dared not ask as he knew she was concentrating on healing Bowie. Ridden with guilt, he glanced over at the bloody bat. He then noticed what appeared to be a large foreleg mushed on the bloody section. In a nearby bush he also noted a dead No good fly with a foreleg missing. He put two and two together and came up with fish. The *Pang* he heard was from the bat bludgeoning the No good fly to death. Kyornik was not the one who kill...er er hurt Bowie. "So then, what did?", he wondered to himself.

Relief was not strong enough of a word to describe the way he felt. He heard a yell from Gon. He was clearly feeling better and explained what he'd found within the confines of rose garden. When the young miss was finished healing Bowie, she withdrew a stick from her bag and with cat like reflexes dispatched an angry hummingbird. WOW!! How'd she do that? I didn't even see it coming. She grabbed his bloody bat and jammed it into his arms and said "I'll distract them. You use your powers to defeat them." "Right!" After that comment, there was no denying that she was clearly a friend. He ran into the garden with his metal bat to find Tekina giving her all against the pungent monster with her Pk fire attacks.

"Ora no maho!" Kyornik recognized the chant and watched as Tekina's twin energy bursts destroyed the leaf projectiles in an explosion and the ensuing force damaged the smelly enemy. She glanced a smile at Kyornik, and Kyornik smiled back with a silly grin. He couldn't believe that Tekina learned Pk aura. They were more alike now. Sharing the same psi, and also the polar opposite Psi too in Pk fire and Pk freeze. Awesome job Tekina".As he said that, a swarm of 6 No good flies made their way towards her. "Let me give you a hand. Pk aura!! Kyornik crosed his flashing arms and swung them out sending a powerful telekinetic pulse crashing into the flies and sending them hurtling into the Fleshy Flower. It flinched with each hit from the flies.

The Fleshy flower looked really angry now. It let out a weird bellow and more No good flies arrived in the garden. Kyornik also noticed the ones that survived his attack were drinking the nectar of the flower and seeming to regain their strength. "Oh well, at least there aren't any mobile sprouts in here. We would've been really screwed then."

Dried class notes x1
Ruined cell phone x1
Metal baseball bat
Jar of fly honey x1
Angry Hummingbirds x5