• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (RPG thread)

coolminun

Banned
Kyornik Arrluk
Quetzal Hotel

Kyornik took the room key for 213 and put down his stuff.(He likes odd numbers and thinks 13 is a lucky number) He took off his jacket and hung it up in the closet, then realized it reeked of both body odor and fleshy flower/ No good fly gore. He almost gagged when he took a whiff of his jacket. He'd decided to ask Tekina to accompany him for dinner at the pizza place down the street. I mean it wasn't like it was a date or anything, he thought to himself. (Kyornik suffers from the "what to do next syndrome" when it comes to girls). 'But first off, i have to shower and clean up". He came out of the room and found the hotel clerk. "Hey, can I borrow some laundry detergent?" "Certainly sir". He went to the room with the "Employees only" sign and came back with a bottle of fabric softener and detergent. "Thank you." No problem sir. Can I get you anything else?" "I'm fine thanks." He went back to his room and stripped in the bathroom. The bathroom had marvelously polished green marble floor tiles and darker green ones for the walls. The tub was white porcelain with little footsies and the shower head was that of a jaguar. The shower curtains were also an emerald color decorated with iridescent blue peacock feather designs.

The bathroom had complimentary everything.There was toothpaste, toothbrushes, aspirin, soap, shampoo, and the works. He filled the tub with warm water then put in his clothes and the detergent. He swirled them around and hand scrubbed them diligently and expeditiously, making sure to pay special attention to his collar to remove any rings and and the pits of his shirt and jacket. Doing this reminded him of helping his mom do this when his dad left them. His family came on hard times and when clothes ran out and there wasn't enough money to go to the laundry, he'd help his mom hand wash clothes in the bathroom sink. He suddenly started thinking about his mom and how much he'd missed his family. He realized that with his cell phone ruined, he couldn't call them and find out how they were doing, and of course he didn't remember the numbers from his head. That's what the cell phone was for right. He'd have to wait to transfer the memory card to a new phone if the memory card even worked that is.

He drained the water out and refilled it with new water and put in the fabric softener. When he was done, he wrung the clothes out and was now trying to figure out how to dry them off. There was a hair dryer, but that would take way too long. Hmm, what was it that Gale said. He thought back to when Gale and Tekina were explaining Psi to him back at Dr. Andonts' lab. "You don't have to always shout the name. Even whispering it for non combat uses is fine". All right Pk aura he whispered. No psi bolts flashed, but his thoughts gave rise to action. The clothes levitated in the air. Now I just need to a little cold air to air dry it. This'd be easier with Pk wind or Fire, but I gotta make due with what I have. Pk freeze A little snow flake formed in the air and blew the katabatic winds. The winds were enough to seriously chill the room, but not freeze him and his clothes.

He released the Psi and caught his clothes. They were perfectly dry albeit a bit frosty, but nothing he didn't mind. "Now for a shower" He showered and was refreshed then put on his freshly washed clothes, but decided to leave his headband and jacket. It was too hot to wear a wool jacket. He grabbed his wallet and went to ask Tekina out to eat.

Inventory
Dried class notes x1
Ruined cell phone x1
Magic butterflies in a jar X4
piece of shattered frozen rope x1
Jar of fly honey x1
Angry Hummingbirds x5
Room key X1

Last edited:

*Kyurem*

DVB

Philosopher Knight
((Kinda annoyed that Gon or Aqua didn't acknowldge Diego giving them the pancakes))

Diego Vendrix
Quetzal Hotel

Diego sighed in relief that they managed to escape trouble. They defeated am evil flower and get piece of the Magical Musicbox. He would have to examine it but without all the pieces he wasn't sure how they went exactly yet. Still wouldn't hurt to examine it and the musicbox.

However, it appears they were going to stay free at the hotel for their efforts in saving the garden. That sounded good to him. He needed to rest as well as a good place to settle out his thoughts regarding the music box and the things that Hinawa mentioned.

Diego had picked room 212 for he would stay. Having putting his stuff away such as clothes and whatnot, he decided that he was a bit hungry. He decided to go to the pizza place and see if they had anything good. First, he stopped by the ATM and he was surpised. He had a nice $1000 from his business but now it was $1300. Diego just withdrew $30 for just in case before he put his stuff away. As Diego stepped out, he saw something bizarre.

Right on cue at sunset, a thin white beam of light shot up from somewhere in the rainforest. Upon closer inspection, he could see some sort of nearly-invisible energy waves extending outward from the very top of the beam, which extended who knew how far into the sky. It was as if the beam was sending signals outward. Additionally, there was another odd sight: some tiny dark shapes occasionally crossing out in front of the bottom of the beam of light. Diego couldn't tell what it was, but it was probably not good news.

Better start prepping the machines.

First of, the pizza place. Diego had walked over there and recognized it. He was stunned. It was Tommi's Pizza. When he was little, Diego remembered the stories his dad told him about the place. While pancakes was Diego's favorite food, pizza was a close second. This place was where Diego's parents would sometimes have their dates. Diego went inside. He noticed there were pictures of notable customers. One of them, his parents when they were younger.

Diego wiped the tears from his eyes before he went to buy a pizza. The older gentleman had gave a discount, out of a good mood he said. He was lying, he recognized Diego as the son of one of his favorite customers. As Diego took his large triple-cheese pizza back, he paused to look at the pic and smiled before heading back to room 212.

Having arrived, he had waited for the rest of his roommates to arrive. Dinner was for all of them.

Inventory:
-1x Clockwork Shooter Gauntlet I
-1x Clockwork Gear Saw I
-1x Clockwork tool kit
-1x Assorted extra pieces of clockwork
-1x Comfy sweater
-1x big backpack
-1x thermos of hot chocolate
-1x Magical Musicbox
-1x Magic Musicbox Piece (Jardin de Colores)
-1x Large Tres Queso Pizza (buffalo mozzarella, goat cheese, Parmesan; for Diego and his roommates)

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
(Sorry DVB, I’ll figure out some way to make it up to you!)

Aqua Way
Quetzal Hotel
Gotta make my mind up, which room will I take?

Aqua looked at her options. Taking room 211 or 212 would put her in a room with two other people but taking room 213 or 214 would put her with one person. After a very long eni meani miny moe (Super cali fragilistic expi ali docious, suoicod ila ipxe citsiligarf ilac repus, ooh eeh ooh aah aah ting tang walla walla bing bang.), Aqua landed on the second key for room 213. Who took the first key? She didn’t put much thought in it. Aqua scooped up Peppercorn who had been dragging the bloody cardigan along with them. She could tell why. She reached her hand into the pocked and pulled out a tiny sprig of cat nip and held it in the palm of her hand while Peppercorn ate it. The ragdoll gladly nommed and rubbed against the plant.

“Oh, thank you for this gift, Aqua!” He would purr in delight while he rubbed his neck on the plant, covering his fur in the oils that the plant produced.

“You’re welcome, Peppercorn.” Aqua replied while she pets his forehead.

She stopped in front of the door and opened it and found Kyornik who looked like he was leaving the room. Aqua tightened her arms around the cat and bowed her head.

“Hello” She said and walked into the room, taking her shoes off and placing them a short distance away from the door. She thought she might have seen him wave, or maybe catch the door before it hit the door. Maybe she just imagined the hand movement and hoped that he somehow noticed her presence. Then, out of nowhere, she yelped and dropped the cat, which ran under the nearest piece of furniture.

“Ouch!”

“I’m sorry for biting you, but you can’t just drop me!” Peppercorn shouted from under the large sofa.

“It-it’s fine, Peppercorn.” She turned around and faced Kyornik. “Before you go, may I ask you to watch Peppercorn?” Without waiting for a reply, she marched into the bathroom and dropped her bag onto the floor. “He just had some catnip so he may be a little mischievous. Thanks for watching him.”

She searched her bag for a new outfit and pulled out her white button up shirt, black skirt, and suspenders. Along with those, she took out fresh under garments. Her old clothes smelt horrible so she dumped them into the tub, as well as the cardigan. She made sure to pull her phone and the extra catnip out of the pockets. She brought her hands up to her hair so she could tie it up while she washed the clothes and surprisingly found a large, snowflake hairpin in her hair. When she pulled it off, the pin sprung into its more familiar rod form and smashed against the wall, which left a faint imprint. Err, oops. Aqua inspected the stick, wondering how it became a pin. After a while, she placed it on the floor, tied her hair in a bun, and filled the tub with warm water. The hotel was even kind enough to leave soap and fabric softener in the bathroom. She poured in a full cup of the soap and activated her charm. The water churned, shined, and effortlessly got the major stains off in a few minutes. She then turned on the sink, closed the drain, and poured in a half cup of fabric softener with a small dose of soap. After a few more minutes of soaking in the tub, Aqua drained the water and put all the clothes in the sink. Her powers clearly removed the stains but the smell was still overpowering. She poured herbal bath salts into the tub then turned the water on. Once it was finally full, she took the remains of her under garments, placed them in the sink, and got into the tub. The herbal bubbles smelt great, way better than the bacon smell from the flower. During her bath, she felt her healing and counter abilities return to her.

“Aqua! hurry up in there!” Peppercorn scratched against the door. I. Want. My. Catnip!

After what felt like a short bath, Aqua drained the water and dried herself off with a towel. She looked into the mirror after drying her hair and found the hairpin sitting there once again. How had it happened, she still had no idea. She picked up the outfit she had laid out and put it on. Her casual outfit felt great to put on, it had been quite a while since she had worn it. She unclogged the drain, picked up her clothes, placed her personal items into her bag and left the bathroom with her things. She laid out her things on a bed and put her bag on her back. Aqua ran to the door, pulling her shoes on then walking into the TV area where she found Peppercorn sleeping on the sofa. Great! Now I can leave without worrying.

Aqua walked out of the hotel and headed towards what looked like a bustling shopping area. Maybe I’ll find a garden supply store there! She followed behind a group of teenagers, making it look like she belongs with them. Luckily, they turned into the shopping area. Aqua looked around at the stores and then noticed Gon standing outside of a Drugstore. He was gazing into the sky and looked like he could be easily be mugged or attacked without even noticing the other person. Aqua chuckled at the thought of having to save an older person from bullies and approached him.

Psi Powers:

Healing: Aqua’s healing is a simple refresher. It can stop bleeding, awaken partners, heal poison, get rid of nausea, and somewhat heal sun burn. In order to use healing Psi, Aqua must clear her mind with tranquil and peaceful thoughts. When Aqua’s charm is dehydrated, her healing powers are dulled down, healing only poison and to stop bleeding. The target must swallow the water in order to work, or ber rubbed on injuries.

Counter: An effective counter. It can easily counter every physical attack thrown at it, but it’s very weak. To use this Psi, Aqua must think of protecting those that she loves. When Aqua’s charm is dehydrated, she can no longer create new counters.

Equipped:

Casual outfit: A black skirt with a white button up shirt. To add to the cute factor, Aqua decided to add black suspenders. She still wears long white socks and glasses with this outfit.
Flowing hair: Aqua’s brown hair just flows in the wind. Makes her look free, fierce, and cute!
Black shoes: Very round black shoes. They are closed with a simple strap. Super cute!
Ice Rod (Hair Pin Form): A pale blue rod gifted to Aqua by an angel. With this rod, Aqua can use Counter with this rod. It also makes a very good offensive weapon. The ends of the rod are decorated with a single ice crystal. When Aqua isn’t using the rod, it becomes a hairpin that can always be found in Aqua’s hair.
Water drop charm: A necklace that has a blue water drop tied to it. It provides endless water for Aqua's restoration PSI. It will however dehydrate and will only work during dire moments of need. Dipping it in clean water restores its powers.

Inventory:

Key #213-2: The second key for room 213.
Fleshy Flower Seed: A purple seed that Aqua found when she searched the dead flower. She hopes to change fate for the offspring.
x10 Hair band: Aqua carries quite a few of these. It’s fun to change hair styles!
x22 Bobby Pins: Important for really bad lock picking and for those complex hair styles.
x3 Pencils: Aqua always likes to keep three; one for her to use, one to stab people with, and a third one for Todd.
Blue Pen: Aqua’s favorite pen. She always has it resting on her ear.
Bag: Contains all of Aqua’s clothes. Why she had this when she was going to visit her aunt? Even she doesn’t know.
Lunch box: It contains a croissant and a tea bag. What a very simple breakfast.
School bag: It contains Aqua’s books, binders, and notebooks. It’s actually very organized during class. It contains a brush, shampoo, conditioner, and school supplies. Maybe she planned to stay with her aunt now that her powers are showing
Catnip: Peppercorn just loves these! Luckily, he knows his limits. No one wants a raging catnip high cat in this RPG now do they?

Last edited:

coolminun

Banned
Kyornik Arrluk
Room 213 Quetzal Hotel

Just as Kyornik was about to leave, Aqua came in. She bowed and politely said "hello", and he waved hello back. He was in a bit of a hurry, but he did not want to seem rude again, so he waved. Had she seen it, he was unsure but he hoped she did. She marched into the bathroom to clean up, and asked Kyornik to watch Peppercorn for a minute. Before he could answer, she was alread in the bathroom. he giggled and replied "Sure". He got up and looked under the large Emerald sofa to find Peppercorn's blue eyes shining in the darkness. His ears flickered and his tail swayed back and forth. He seemed to be in a rather playful mood. "So, you have Psi powers and you can talk. Well, that sure is new. How come you never talked to me while I was still attending the Winters Branch at Reynard. The cat started to roll his eyes and continued to sway his tail. "Oh come on Peppercorn, do you really not remember me? I used to bring you fresh Winters glacial salmon every thursday. I'd leave early in the morning, catch one by the bay near my house, take it home, clean it and filet it, and make sushi rolls for lunch. I'd even bring you an extra large piece when I did extra well on exams.

If this is about that time I stepped on your tail, it was an accident. I was spooked by that girl with the motorcycle and the tattoo. I even still have the scars from your teeth on my ankle." The cat still stared kyornik down and continued to swish his tail. *sigh* "Well, I guess in your own time then". He got up from the floor and sat in the sofa. "Aqua Hurry up! I want my catnip!" yelled the cat "You know what I'll bet you'll remember me after this". Kyornik noticed a sprig of catnip next to the door and picked it up and put it in the couch. The cat approached it, and Kyornik put his hands on the back of Peppercorn's head and began to scratch. At first the cat tensed, but relaxed as he gave in to the massage. he then lay to his side and purred loudly. Kyornik kept scratching until his hands made it down the feline's back and he started to raise his buttocks into the air while extending his retractable claws, like meading bread. Kyornik then lifted his right paw and pressed the soft pink pad underneath and massaged in between the middle digits.

The cat's eyes closed in delight, almost as if he was smiling. His ears perked up too. "Now if I remember correctly, it's in tandem right here!!" Kyornik scratched a patch of fur along Peppercorn's back and the cat's tail swished upward and curled looking very reminiscent to a question mark and the cat was out cold. Kyornk smiled at the sleeping cat and said "Silly Cheshire cat" then giggled and got up. "He's asleep Aqua, so I'm going to head out to find Tekina and grab some pizza. I'll see you later." There was no response, but he assumed she heard him and left.

Inventory
Dried class notes x1
Ruined cell phone x1
Jar of fly honey x1
Angry Hummingbirds x5
Room key X1

Last edited:

coolminun

Banned
Kyornik Arrluk
Quetzal Hotel

Kyornik walked out of his room and looked for Tekina, but she was nowhere in sight. "Hmm, I guess maybe she's taking a shower now," he thought to himself. "I think I'll run off to the drug store and stock up on some supplies real quick". Kyornik left the hotel and walked down the street. It wasn't bustling like how Summers would get in the summer, or Winters would get in the spring but there were a lot of people walking around. He saw a flower shop, a video store, and even cart with some fruits. You knew for sure they weren't very fresh by the way they looked, but that's probably because they were sitting out all day. He went into the drug store, greeted the clerk, and stopped at the ATM. "All right, I need some money for some stuff and food. How much do I have?" When Kyornik accessed his account, he saw roughly 5000 dollars. Wow!! When did that happen? He was about to call his bank to ask abut this, but then remembered his phone wasn't working. "I'll have to query the bank about this at some other time I guess."

He withdrew 200 dollars and made his way down the aisles to determine what was for sale. The Mint leaves looked great. He could boil them to make some mint tea to cure his nausea if something foul arose, and the magic gelatin looked like a fine dessert, so he picked up two of them. He looked at the gelatin and saw what appeared to be a young smiling girl with blonde hair and a pink ribbon waving her hands in the air. Behind of her, there were sparks that looked reminiscent of fireworks or even Kyornik's Psi-bolts. "Hmm", he thought. He turned it around to the label and read the ingredients. Some of the the stuff he recognized, while a vast number where too much effort to even try to pronounce and so he dismissed them. He walked up to the cashier and greeted her with a smile. She rung up the price and cashed him. After she was done, she placed the items within a paper bag and gave them to him.

"So Miss, what's so magical about the gelatin?" "You're the second one to ask me about that today. In my opinion it's not anything too special. Just regular gelatin that I do admit tastes very good and hits the spot on hot nights like these, but some folks say they feel refreshed after they eat it. Some say it replenishes Psychic powers hahahahahaha." When Kyornik heard that, he smiled. "I mean psychic powers, *pfft* yeah right". "What, you don't believe in psychic powers? I heard it's been all over the news recently," he said "That's true, but they don't show any footage or demonstrations of the act, but who am I kidding? They're probably just a bunch of magicians that want some publicity hahaha." "Could be", he said smiling. "Well, I've got to go now. Thank you, and have a good night". "No, thank you dear Hope to see you again." As Kyornik was heading toward the door, a big guy was tying to wheel in a cart full of frozen burritos. Kyornik opened the door and stepped on the side to let him pass. Sorry about that. It's no problem sir, take your time. While holding the door for the large gentleman, one of the gelatin cups fell out of the paper bag and rolled toward a stand of greeting cards and souvenir key chains.

"Oh sir, One of your magic gelatins fell out of your bag", said the cashier. Oh, I got it. He smiled, outstretched his left arm, and said, "Pk aura!" Psi-bolts flashed and the little gelatin cup levitated in the air making its way toward his outstretched hand. The cashier gasped and put her hands over mouth and nose in shock. She could not believe what she was just seeing. Kyornik smiled and chuckled a little at her reaction, and then used his Psi on the bag as well. The bag flew out of his right hand and opened up to let the gelatin inside. Once it was inside, the opening closed and it rolled itself down to secure its contents, then flew back to Kyornik's outstretched left arm. "You know, maybe those psychic powers aren't just tricks by magicians after all, he said as he smiled toward the clerk. "Bye", and with that he walked back towards the hotel, but first he stopped at the flower shop and bought 5 orange magnolia flowers. "Those magic butterflies must be hungry. I'll save one for Tekina."

Inventory
Dried class notes x1
Ruined cell phone x1
Jar of fly honey x1
Angry Hummingbirds x5
Room key X1
Magic gelatin X2
Mint leaf X3

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Gale Montoya
Quetzal Hotel

Gale stared at the remaining keys as she tried to decide which room to take. If she took Room 211 or 212, she knew that she was going to be faced with....less space. Sure, Diego was in 212, but she did not want to risk it, lest she have a panic attack. She did not know how big or small the rooms were, but whether they were spacious or not, Gale feared small spaces, and she did not want to risk it. Making her decision, she picked a key to Room 214, assuring herself that two people couldn't possibly take up that much space...at least compared to three.

Once she got inside, she shed off her biker jacket and her gloves, placing them on top of one of the small plush couches before sitting on the soft bed close to the window. Finally, a nice rest. Taking out the band holding her ponytail, she shook her head, allowing her dark hair to fall in its loose curls. She then looked down and sniffed herself.

Shit, that Fleshy Flower...the nerve of it...

She had no choice, she had to have her clothes laundered for tomorrow. Taking off the rest of her clothes, she headed for the room's telephone and dialled the front desk.

"Hey, there's laundry service here, right? Dry-clean and normal washing?" She asked. Both were available.

"OK, can you come up here to 214? The clothes are on the couch. Dry clean for the leathers, normal laundry for the rest. I'll be needing them by tomorrow." She replied, before hanging up. Sighing, she made her way to the bathroom, not bothering to lock the door as she stepped into the bathtub. She turned on the shower, cranking up the water's temperature. Gale loved her baths hot, especially if it was after a long day. Sinking into the steaming water, she closed her eyes, allowing herself to go beneath, before coming back up, fully wet. Taking the bottle of shampoo, she squeezed out some and massaged it into her thick, black hair, waiting for a few moments before turning the shower on to rinse it off. Leaning back, she closed her eyes and relaxed.

After what seemed like a while, Gale stepped out of the tub, putting on a bathrobe. Taking the hotel's dryer, she turned it on and angled it towards her hair, blasting it with hot, dry air. Within minutes, she deemed her locks dry enough. After emerging from the bathroom, a strange sight greeted her from the window. A beam of light shot up once again from the rainforest. Gale once again thought of Pedro, looking out and hoping he was still out there.

Is he still alive?

Suddenly, Gale's stomach rumbled, which prompted her to look into her bag. Unfortunately for her, the shrimp pasta she packed had gone bad. Sighing, she chucked the plastic container into the trash. She remembered that there was an Italian restaurant close by and she decided to head there, before noticing the robe she was wearing.

Fuck, wrong timing.

Between her grumbling stomach and her robe however, Gale was still ultimately hungry, and her gumdrops wouldn't have done the trick. Shaking her head, she decided to tough it out and head out. It wasn't as if she was nude anyway. Now that was a different thing entirely.

coolminun

Banned
Kyornik Arrluk
Quetzal Main Street

As Kyornik was heading back to the hotel, He saw a young woman walk through the Hotel doors with long black hair in nothing but a bathrobe and white slippers. She looked very curvy, and that black hair looked Fierce and only one word came to Kyornik's mind... DAAAAMN!! As he got closer to the hotel, His face seemed to get redder. Upon closer inspection, he saw it was none other than Gale. "Gale, wha?!... Um do you realize..." "That I'm in nothing but a bathrobe? Yes, but **** it I'm really hungry." It took everything he had to keep his face toward her and not let his eyes wonder to... other areas or stare. He was praying she didn't notice how red his face was or the sweat on his brow and yet still he wondered why she looked so familiar as if he'd seen her before their adventure.

She explained to him, that she was having the Hotel's laundry service take care of the funk the Fleshy flower put on her clothes and they weren't going to be ready until tomorrow. He then explained that he hand washed his clothes and used his Psi to dry it. "Ok, but you know it's probably not a good idea to walk around like this. "I mean, we're in a foreign country 1, we had a close call with that cop earlier and we wouldn't want you getting arrested for indecent exposure 2, Have you labeled as an exhibitionist 3, and if you try to go to that Italian restaurant I'm pretty sure the no shirts- no shoes- no service would still apply. If you haven't given them your clothes yet, i'm pretty sure it'd be easier for you to dry your clothes with Pk wind, but if you're that adamant, how about buying some replacement clothes from the gift shop first? There's an ATM in the lobby and if you're short on cash I can give you some if you like. Also, I was gonna save this for later but you can have this. He pulled out one of his magic gelatins from his paper bag and handed it to her. "The clerk says it replenishes Psi, so to people like us it may be more refreshing than to a normal person. So, how about we get back inside and see what's available at the gift shop eh?"

Inventory
Dried class notes x1
Ruined cell phone x1
Jar of fly honey x1
Angry Hummingbirds x5
Room key X1
Magic gelatin X1
Mint leaf X1

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Quetzal Hotel

Diego had noticed no one arrived in his room yet. He also realized that he left something. Deciding that he may want to eat his pizza outside and he felt his instinct tell him he forgot something, he began heading outside. When he headed to the bottom, he was shocked. He saw Kyornik talking to Gale.

He grew deeply red when he realized that she was just in a bathrobe and slippers.

He went over to hear what Kyornik was saying. Apparently, he was trying to convince her to wait and get some spare clothing at the drug store.

Diego walked over. "Kyornik is right. Besides, I have a large pizza we could share if you're hungry," Diego said to her in a slightly timid voice as he was red.

He hoped she would say yes. He looked around and apparently realized he had not dropped anything. Then why was it he felt like he forgot something? Maybe it was just his instinct. He didn't know. His mind was weird like that. "Hey Kyornik, Gale, what do you that light from the rainforest was about?"

Inventory:

-1x Clockwork Gear Saw I
-1x Clockwork tool kit
-1x Comfy sweater
-1x big backpack
-1x Magical Musicbox
-1x Large Tres Queso Pizza (buffalo mozzarella, goat cheese, Parmesan; for Diego and his roommates)

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
OOC: All right, great posts, everyone! Now let's move this thing along!

@coolminun: Two things. First of all, double-posting is generally against the rules, so in the future, please edit your existing post if you have something new to add. (I did enjoy your conversation with the drugstore clerk!) Second, you're only allowed to buy three things at the shop... unless you meant there were three mint leaves in the bundle. Actually there is no set number, more like seven or so. But please just change that inventory spot to Fresh Mint x1 just to avoid confusion. (Yup, it's the exact same item from Mother 3.)

@chihaya01: Just a minor detail, but the hotel rooms are 211-214.
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gon
In front of the Quetzal drugstore

Gon's little daydream (or night-dream, since it was no longer daytime) was interrupted when he saw someone approach him. When he did, he jumped, half-expecting a big scary guy to be standing right in front of him... But no, it was cute little Aqua. Gon uttered a sheepish laugh and rubbed the back of his head before speaking to her.

"Oh, um, hi Aqua! I was just checking out the drugstore over here--they have some pretty useful items on sale, including this weird gelatin stuff and something called 'Essence of Stinkbug'. But yeah, um..." In that awkward moment, Gon looked around, and immediately his eyes fixed upon the black cat by her side. It totally made Aqua look like the stereotypical witch. A witchling who indeed did cast the most interesting of charms. She was capable of using PSI, after all--he remembered seeing her set up this sort of shield-thingy during the Fleshy Flower battle.

"Oh, nice cat by the way," Gon continued. "Brave little thing, that's for sure--I saw it attack the Fleshy Flower. Speaking of which, I saw you take something from the Fleshy Flower... what exactly was it? It almost looked like a... seed or something..."

Aqua nodded.

"...Wait, you mean that really is a seed of the Fleshy Flower?" Gon quipped, pointing an uncertain finger in Aqua's general direction. "Why are you keeping it? You saw what that thing did to us, and how it made those roses wilt... if it sprouts somewhere else, won't it cause a similar effect? I..."

Gon wasn't sure how to react at this point. On one hand, he was convinced that that seed was no good. On the other, Aqua gave him a look that said she knew what she was talking about--and after the fight with the Fleshy Flower, he really didn't feel like getting into another fight, not even an argument. But fortunately, by that time, something else had gotten his interest, and he then wished Aqua good night.

That something was actually a someone. Someone who had just arrived in Jardin de Colores at about the same time the cop and those other people did, and the first one to ask the cop what the problem was. He was a rather ordinary-looking man, probably in his late 20s or 30s, carrying around what looked like a large toolbox. Was he a carpenter or something?

"Hey!" Gon called out to him. "Excuse me, um, I saw you at the rose garden earlier and... how did you get in anyway? It's like you just appeared in the garden all of a sudden! Do you work there or something? Or did..." He looked around, wondering how to best put it. "Did... ah, forget it, hahahaha." He was sheepishly rubbing the back of his head again--but after a while he extended a hand.

"The name's Gon by the way." Good--he didn't mess up the introduction line that time. "And here we have Aqua, Kyornik, Diego, and... nobody too... WHOA!"

The last person he was indicating was just some girl in a bathrobe. But upon seeing her face, he blushed and snickered to himself.

"...My bad," he continued, stifling his laughter. "That's Gale. We all helped defeat the Fleshy Flower--yeah, that flower actually had a name. And most of us can use PSI, so... whoops, I mean, most of us did a sigh of relief when we defeated it. If you like, I can fill you in on everything else later, and I bet you can lie to the hotel owner and say you did help us defeat the Fleshy Flower, and he'll give you a free room. You just arrived in the right place at the right time, that you did. But first I gotta go wash my clothes myself..."

Although in his case, it wasn't because of the Fleshy Flower stench--he hadn't gone anywhere near the flower--but because of all the sweating he had done earlier in the day (due to the hot weather), and the fact that he hadn't washed his current clothes in about four days by now. And plus his shirt still had some dust on it from when he was rolling on the ground laughing because of that stupid Merrygold. So he started heading back into the hotel... when he smelled pizza. Diego had just ordered some, and was now sharing it with Kyornik and Gale. Mmmm, and boy did it smell good. Pizza was one of Gon's favourite foods too--and even after the curry, he still had room for at least a couple of slices. He was a real pig when it came to pizza--whenever his family ordered it, he was always the one who ate more slices than anyone else. But since Diego bought this one, this time he would be careful not to hog it. Maybe.

He had just approached them when he heard Diego talking about the light coming out of the rainforest.

"I was just wondering the same thing myself," Gon remarked. "By the way, I was kinda distracted by the cops earlier before I could say it, but those pancakes were awesome. Whenever my mum makes them they always come out soggy, but those were just how they should be."

Satisfied, Gon took another look at the odd beam of light. Occasionally, a rainbow-coloured wisp of some elusive energy floated around near the beam, spreading outward. Probably Aurora Mysteria fragments. But speaking of the aurora, another thought came to him. It was nighttime, meaning the aurora would be visible. Oddly enough, there didn't seem to be much of an aurora tonight, at least not in Quetzal anyway. The sky seemed suspiciously dark, in fact. To check this out, Gon took out his smart phone, looking at the Aurora Tracker app Dr. Andonuts so graciously gave to him. And what he saw surprised him.

"Hey guys! Come look at this!" he announced to everyone nearby (Dell, Aqua, Diego, Kyornik, and Gale IIRC), showing them what was on the screen.

As usual, the app showed a map of the world, with Eagleland in the centre and the other countries surrounding it. It showed the party's current position in Quetzal, right next to the edge of the rainforest. To the south, where Jardin de Colores was, was a golden gear icon. There were gear icons on all the other countries as well, but they were grey and transparent. But the fact that this gear icon was golden was not the only unusual thing about Quetzal. The map showed a large black cloud of some sort centred on where the golden gear icon was, encompassing all of Jardin de Colores so it seemed. But there were no black clouds anywhere in the sky, so what did that mean? Also, there was little or no aurora activity in Quetzal, meaning there would probably be no major enemies appearing here the following day. The aurora activity in the rest of the world seemed pretty usual (compared to the past few days at least), with one obvious exception. Very high aurora activity in Winters. Those students at Reynard University would have a rather rude awakening the following morning...

"I wonder what's going on in Winters..." Gon wondered as he showed others the screen. "I hope that means the place doesn't get swarmed with enemies the following day. And that dark spot over Jardin de Colores... I have no idea what that means." For a while he looked off in the garden's direction, but didn't see anything unusual. Hmm, that really was weird.

"Well," Gon concluded after a couple of minutes, "I'm about to do laundry myself, but could you please save me a slice of that pizza?"

Not much else interesting happened that night. After heading back to the hotel, Gon did everything you'd expect him to at this point. Since he was washing his clothes, he got to parade around the hotel wearing a bath robe that matched Gale's. Laughing, eating, talking with the others... fun times. But as the night got late and after the laundry dried, Gon decided it was time to go to bed. After taking a shower, of course. It was always too much of a bother to shower in the morning, not to mention it was cold in the morning in most places (probably not here). And there was always something refreshing about going to bed clean, in every sense of the word. Sure enough, it didn't take Gon too long to fall asleep once he got into bed, despite all that had happened today.

In fact, lots of unusual things had happened today, and he spent a few moments thinking of how funny it all was. Thoughts of his parents worrying about him briefly crossed his mind, but he decided to put those aside for now. He did get a voicemail from them asking to call them back, but he figured they were already asleep by now, so he would have to call them in the morning. Or he could just not call them back and explain everything several days later. How would he explain what happened anyway? He certainly didn't have the energy to think up an explanation now, at the very least. So as he did whenever he was confronted with an impossibly difficult dilemma, he decided to drift off into sleep, hoping some new idea regarding that would come to him in the morning.

That night, Gon had a dream. Quite a vivid dream, in fact. All of a sudden, Gon found himself in a crowded place one night, feeling fristrated because he wasn't able to see over people's heads. He was quite a bit younger than he was in real life here, probably about six or so. And he was holding hands with two people he couldn't currently see--but he knew in his right hand was his little sister Ari, and in his left was his father. Nevertheless, he was anxious. And worried. Worried that he might not see them before it was too late. Every few seconds he looked up and looked for bright lights, listened for any loud sounds... but nothing. Good. Not yet.

Eventually the family found its way to a bench, which Gon climbed on top of. Nearby, Dad picked up little Ari and placed her on his shoulders--Gon felt jealous, wishing it had been him instead. As he stood up, he found he still couldn't see over where the shorter buildings of Robot City were... It was just a series of trees and people in this park as everyone waited.

But then he saw a tree branch above above him and got an idea. He climbed on top of the back of the bench, reaching up for the tree branch... but then wavered, feeling he was about to fall over and break his neck. But before that could happen, his mother caught him, standing right behind him and supporting him so that he wouldn't fall. After a brief smile of thanks back to her, Gon looked on forward, gazing over at an area with shorter buildings than the rest of the city...

And then, from that area, a jet of light shot up, and excitement flared up inside of him. And then that jet of light exploded in a colourful fiery blast accompanied by a loud, sharp bang. Shortly followed by another one. And another one. Blue, green, purple, red, almost every colour imaginable. And then one firework which was half-red and half-white. And another shaped like a smiley face. Another that fizzled and sparkled before going out--Gon liked the ones that made funny sounds. Especially those little golden spirals that whistled on their way down. The whole time, Gon watched with watery eyes and a gaping smile that refused to disappear.

But there was something else. Just in front and to the side of him, there was Ari, covering her ears from all the loud bangs, crackles, and pops. After a while, she turned around to face Gon, and gave her own little smile. Gon looked back at her and waved.

"Happy new year, Ari!" he shouted. "And happy new year, Mum," he added behind him. Then he went back to looking at the fireworks. Many star-shaped fireworks exploded in the smoky sky, and a giant blue one far above all of them, then several smaller ones all around... all at once his entire field of vision became filled with a bright white light.

There was nothing then, though sounds of exploding fireworks continued to echo all around. Just this white space, filled with a radiant energy of some sort. Indeed, at that moment Gon felt more alert and energized than anytime he ever remembered in his life. Not hyper or anything. Just focused, in every sense of the word. And happy. Very happy. Much more than that, in fact. The feeling was more wonderful than anything he could ever imagine. And he was right in the middle of it. He felt like he was floating upwards into the air, into some sort of tightening spiral with the continued popping and crackling noises all around.

This was it, the finale. He knew it. Colours of every possible area of the spectrum, glittering comets and whistling spirals, lots of bright flashes all around... everything was going off at once amongst the smoke over Robot City that New Year's Eve--or whatever few seconds were left of it. Soon enough that last, huge white firework shone proudly in the sky, right at midnight. It was perfect. Just perfect.

Next thing Gon new, he was walking alongside his mum once again, Ari in hand so she wouldn't get lost.

"Hey, next time I wanna go shoot one of those fireworks into the sky!" he proclaimed on the way down into the subway station.

Mum replied with a giggle. "That's kinda illegal, you know. Meaning it's against the law. Meaning doing it would land you in jail." And Ari playfully nudged him in the shoulder.

But little did Gon know that about eight years later, he would actually be able to. And not quite in the way he expected. He wouldn't even need any gunpowder.

--Gon's Inventory--
- Smart phone (apps: Enemy Index, Aurora Tracker)
- Notebook with a bunch of math notes
- Mechanical pencil
- DCMC Sweater
- Bug net
- Can of red spray paint
- Hotel room key
- Fresh Mint (x1)
- Essence of Stinkbug (x1)
- Magic Gelatin (x1)
- Can of strawberry nectar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: Okay, so let's wrap this night up. You can take a couple of posts to do so, but in the end you will have a dream about your favourite thing (which will be exactly what you put in response to the questionnaire in the signup). But in case people still want to wrap up evening stuff, please don't post any morning stuff. It will only confuse people. And no using PSI in the middle of the night... not that you'd really want to anyway.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Kiruria: Oh! I'll fix that right away. Now a detail for you! Peppercorn is sleeping in the hotel but I guess I can make this work.

Aqua Way
Quetzal’s Bustling Shopping Area.
Did he ditch me?

The conversation with Gon had already started badly. Aqua could feel the awkward vide that he released. (What is it with these older boys? Is it because I’m a little girl? I’ll prove to them that I can be a valued member of the team. Or…what if they’re pedophiles!? I heard there was one of those in Toto. Mama said he would act strange and awkward when he was with little girls…No! They can’t be!)

"Oh, um, hi Aqua! I was just checking out the drugstore over here--they have some pretty useful items on sale, including this weird gelatin stuff and something called 'Essence of Stinkbug'. But yeah, um..."

He was kindly trying to advertise the store (How sweet!) but bringing up things a vegetarian like herself couldn’t use didn’t help him out.( Gelatin, I haven’t had that since I moved to Winters. Essence of Stinkbug? That sounds like beetle juice.)

“Go-“ was all that got of her mouth before she was cut off

"Oh, nice cat by the way," (Huh?) Gon continued. "Brave little thing, that's for sure--I saw it attack the Fleshy Flower. Speaking of which, I saw you take something from the Fleshy Flower... what exactly was it? It almost looked like a... seed or something..."

“Mew mew.” (“Who? Me?”)

(C-cat? Peppercorn isn’t here!) Aqua looked down and found a black cat that decided to sit itself next to her. The cat, to an untrained eye, looked close enough to Peppercorn. Aqua, on the other hand was offended. (This…is a stray! The fur is way too long and those eyes. It’s a dull yellow. Peppercorn has eyes blue as the sky!) Then she remembered the question about the seed. Instead of opening her mouth to add on to the strange aura she got from the boy, she simply nodded her head. There was obvious rage coming from him now.

"...Wait, you mean that really is a seed of the Fleshy Flower?" Gon quipped, pointing an uncertain finger in Aqua's general direction. "Why are you keeping it? You saw what that thing did to us, and how it made those roses wilt... if it sprouts somewhere else, won't it cause a similar effect? I..."

But he stopped. His eyes drifted from her face and to those of a much older man. (Hey, I believe in eye contact!) Gon must have really wanted to leave the little girl.

“Good night, Aqua” And with that, he was gone.

“Hmph! Leaving a little girl like me alone at this hour?” She tried her best to shrug off the entire conversation and continued down the street. She looked down an alley and found a cluster of alley cats playing in huge boxes. The stray cat left Aqua’s side and joined the other cats. (“Hey, I could understand every word that human girl said. I think she could understand me too!”)

It took a lot of searching but Aqua found the garden supply store. She found a very interesting pot. It claimed to keep soil from falling out. She didn’t care much for the design. It was a plain and simple little glass box. It could actually retract and become one meter long. The seed snugly fit inside the container and the dark soil really did weigh it down a bit. (This plant has been so corrupted by the Aurora. Maybe...my powers can save the poor thing!) Aqua opened her bag and put the pot inside. She left it unzipped to allow light and carbon dioxide in while releasing oxygen. With all the excitement to get back to the hotel, Aqua didn’t notice that she had ran right back to the alley where the cats were. Except, now they were men. Big men.

“Hey, little girl! Get over here.” The largest man yelled at her. He was short, but he was much more muscular. Aqua looked around, but no groups of teens were there for her to blend in with. Hate entered her brain and led her into the alley. The men all looked at her with lustful eyes. (GROSS!)

Jackson, the large man that called Aqua over, got down on his knees and looked into the little girl’s eyes. His large gray eyes always struck fear into his victims, but this girl was different. (You brat…this girl isn’t scared of me!) He raised his arm and attempted to slap her, when suddenly he felt a hard jab to the face. He fell to the ground with a thud and passed out to the sounds of his men reacting to the attack.

Aqua pulled her hairpin off her head which caused her rod to spring open. Upon opening, it sprung against the man’s forehead and knocked him out in a single blow. The other men were surprised by the weapon and jumped out of their seats. The bulges under their pants were clearly gone now and all their lust was replaced. One man swung at Aqua but she made a last minute counter that he smashed his fist against. Both he and the man were sent to the ground be Aqua was the only one to get back up. With all of her force, she swung her rod and hit the remaining three men in their stomachs. All of them cringed in pain and bent over to hold themselves. She swung again, bashing each man in the head. (I…I’m still alive!?) She grabbed her phone and dialed the emergency number and informed the police of what happened in the alley. Before they could get there, she had already returned to the hotel.

What exactly was going on, Aqua didn’t know. There was a woman who she had fought alongside with was strutting around in a bathrobe and Gon was talking with the old man from before. She ignored the party and returned to her hotel room where she found that Peppercorn was gone, his sleeping spot on the sofa replaced with Aqua’s pot of catnip from her dorm room. She scooped it up and went to her bed. The tiny night stand was big enough for both the pots to fit. She placed both pots under the bedside lamp and pulled her charm off. She held it above each plant and let a stream of water pour into both pots. The catnip looked fine, but the other pot was different. The entire thing shined a blue colour. The round hole on top was letting out a constant beam of blue light then finally stopped when the charm was dehydrated. Aqua took for the bathroom and let it run under cold water, instantly hydrating the charm, which weakly flashed a bright blue. While she was in there, she changed into her pajamas.

The TV in the room provided little entertainment for her. Aqua continued scrolling until she found Charmed, a show about three modern witches, and watched it for two hours. After the second episode, an episode of Ghost Whisperer started playing. It had to do with some old lady who lost her adopted son that died due to a bee sting. She sighed, pulled her glasses off, and shut her eyes; she had already seen the episode and felt like she needed to rest her eyes during the commercials. Surprisingly, she fell asleep there on the sofa.

Aqua’s dream was just like most of her other ones. She was sitting in a large and colourful garden while wearing her favorite, green sundress with white sandals. Animals of all kinds played there and even allowed Aqua to touch them. It was all peaceful but then a strange bud popped up in the hydrangea field. When Aqua approached it, the bud popped open and showed the giant Fleshy Flower. I looked off though. The petals had a bluer tint at the ends, the small wasn’t as bad, and the fleshy skin wasn’t spewing liquid. It looked as if some of the radiation from the aurora had left the plant. Still, it was mutated and vicious. It smashed down, aiming for Aqua. She did nothing to defend herself besides lifting her hand above her head. A dome of water formed around of her. It barely moved when the flower hit the shield. She reached for hair clip but realized it was missing. Instead, she raised her hands in front of her chest and a giant stingray formed in front of her. The charm that sat on her chest shined a sea green colour. However, it wasn’t the same charm. Instead, a crescent moon partially covered by a cloud with a shooting star passing by took place of her original necklace. The giant stingray tackled the flower, spraying water in every direction. This attack calmed the flower giving Aqua time to think. (My garden…It just can’t be like this!) The necklace once again started to shine. This time it let out a bright green color. The earth around the flower shook and shined the same colour. A pond formed in its spot. Around the pond, giant willow trees grew. The plant let out one last screech before changing into a large blue flower that let out the sweet aroma of sea salt ice cream.

Psi Powers:

Healing: Aqua’s healing is a simple refresher. It can stop bleeding, awaken partners, heal poison, get rid of nausea, and somewhat heal sun burn. In order to use healing Psi, Aqua must clear her mind with tranquil and peaceful thoughts. When Aqua’s charm is dehydrated, her healing powers are dulled down, healing only poison and to stop bleeding. The target must swallow the water in order to work, or ber rubbed on injuries.

Counter: An effective counter. It can easily counter every physical attack thrown at it, but it’s very weak. To use this Psi, Aqua must think of protecting those that she loves. When Aqua’s charm is dehydrated, she can no longer create new counters.

Dream Psi Powers:

Shield: Beta version of shield. A dome of water surrounds the user and halves damage.

Brainshock: Omega version of the attacks. The attack makes the foe feel very strange and even lets Aqua temporary calm the enemy down and stop it from attacking for a few turns. Her necklace shines a sea green and shoots a stingray at the foe.

Garden: Aqua's pendant shines a bright green and a garden setting grows around the target and heals them. Apparently, it can also rid Aurora corruption.

Equipment:

Pajamas: One of many. Tonight, Aqua is wearing a long pink night gown that has long pink sleeves that end in white lace.
Flowing Hair: Aqua’s brown hair just flows in the wind. Makes her look free, fierce, and cute!
Black Cat Slippers: Slippers that look a lot like Peppercorn.
Ice Rod (Hair Pin Form): A pale blue rod gifted to Aqua by an angel. With this rod, Aqua can use Counter. It also makes a very good offensive weapon. The ends of the rod are decorated with a single ice crystal design. When Aqua isn’t using the rod, it becomes a hairpin that can always be found in her hair.
Water drop charm: A necklace that has a blue water drop tied to it. It provides endless water for Aqua's restoration PSI. It will however dehydrate and will only work during dire moments of need. Dipping it in clean water restores its powers.

Inventory:

Potted Fleshy Flower: The seed that Aqua took from the Fleshy Flower. It rests inside a glass pot that can be stretched to one meter.
Key #213-2: The second key for room 213.
x10 Hair band: Aqua carries quite a few of these. It’s fun to change hair styles!
x22 Bobby Pins: Important for really bad lock picking and for those complex hair styles.
x3 Pencils: Aqua always likes to keep three; one for her to use, one to stab people with, and a third one for Todd.
Bag: Contains all of Aqua’s clothes. Why she had this when she was going to visit her aunt? Even she doesn’t know.
School bag: It contains Aqua’s books, binders, and notebooks. It’s actually very organized during class. It contains a brush, shampoo, conditioner, and school supplies. Maybe she planned to stay with her aunt now that her powers are showing
Catnip: Peppercorn just loves these! Luckily, he knows his limits. No one wants a raging catnip high cat in this RPG now do they?

Last edited:

coolminun

Banned
Kyornik Arrluk
Outside Quetzal Hotel

So, after trying to convince Gale to get back in the hotel lest her and her friends be thrown in jail for public nudity, Diego came downstairs and saved the day. He led the conversation to hanging out, and what was probably the most important thing to Gale at the moment, delicious food. He also asked about some mysterious light coming from the jungle, but Kyornik just looked at him confused. Didn't you see it?, Diego asked. Nope, said Kyornik sheepishly. It must've occurred while I was in the drugstore. Diego invited both him and Gale to sit down and have some pizza. "Thanks for the offer, but no thanks, I wanna go ask Tekina if she wants to have dinner. Speaking of which, have any of you seen her?" All he received was a room full of sideways head shakes. *sigh* All right, I'll look around for her. He went to the other rooms and asked for her, but was unfortunate in his endeavors. By this time, Gon came back and everyone was in Diego's room eating pizza and goofing off. Not wanting to be left out, he returned and joined in the fun. After a while, kyornik started to feel tired, said goodnight to everyone, and went to his room. He didn't have any night clothes, so he simply stripped into his boxers and went to bed. He slowly started to drift to sleep, but also started to feel a bit feverish.

As he drifted from the land of consciousness to unconsciousness, he found himself falling from a dark sky towards an ocean. He was wearing a light blue t-shirt with a whirlpool swirl on the front and his white striped pajama pants he had back at his dorm. "What's going on?!?" The wind picked up, and the sky darkened and suddenly a bolt of lightning flew a hairs breath away from his face. "WHOA!! That was close!!" He was falling faster and faster hurtling toward the ocean. Atka then arose from the deep and jumped several meters from the sea and Kyornik landed safely on his back. "Atka?? What are you doing here?!" "You're currently in a dream caused by the "Realization Process". "What?? I'm realizing a Psi in my sleep? Hmm... ok." "This is not a psi i'm familiar with though, yet I feel a devastating fury yet righteous quality about it. This may be your most powerful psi yet." "Which means that this is gonna be one hell of a realization process." Kyornik looked to the sky and saw the clouds start to spiral as a major windstorm formed. Rain fell, lightning flashed through the skies, and Thunder bellowed; erupting the sky with its tumultuous reverberations. Cue music"://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXLQBORchxE

The sea churned and whirlpools, water spouts and Tsunamis all converged toward Atka and Kyornik's location. Look out!! A rouge wave disappeared from sight with a roar from Atka. Kyornik looked in the distance, and could see a large island erupting with volcanic activity and earthquakes. Truly, the Earth itself was displaying its anger with the onslaught of natural disasters. The erupting mountain shout out two large molten boulders at Atka and Kyornik. "Pk freeze!!" He shouted his psi and the Cerulean Psi bolts flashed causing the wild winter storm blasting the boulders. The boulders now appeared black, but where still hurtling towards them. Pk aura!! His psi bolts flashed around the boulders, but they did not move. ""What's wrong?!" asked Atka. "They're way too heavy!! We've gotta move it!!" "Hang on!" Kyornik gasped Atka's dorsal fin tightly and took in a deep breath. Atka dove down deep avoiding the rocks, only to be tossed around by some powerful currents. When they surfaced, a water spout, a tornado, and a molten boulder were upon them. Kyornik closed his eyes tightly. "ENOUGH!! Atka bellowed, his body shined a bright Cerulean and a freezing pulse emanated from his body destroying all the attacks. This is your psi to battle boy, not mine!! You must quell the anger of the earth."

The sea started to churn. "How am I supposed to do this Atka?! I'm just a kid! I have to battle a freaking maelstrom and a Volcano?!!! Really??!!!" "Think you fool!! The earth is behaving just like a savage beast. You are familiar with what soothes the savage beast are you not?!" "Music calms it." As he said that, he saw a flash of golden light at the corner of his eye. On a little cay smack in the middle of the storm, was a glowing diamond shaped energy in the sky. It pulsed with energy and rotated above what appeared to be some type of transparent shape. "There, let's go!" Atka whipped his tail and surfed on a tsunami towards the cay. When they arrived, Kyornik approached the diamond and it disappeared. What he found, was a Grand Piano made entirely of crystal. "Wow, it's so beautiful." he stepped closer to it and struck the middle C key to find the familiar sound actually resounded. He sat down on its crystal bench, whish surprisingly was very comfortable. He loosened up his fingers and thought of the right song to stop the disasters, and he started to play. Cue music:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYDmuvk2hKA

As the melody rang out into the sky, the disasters started to glow with golden light and the diamond reappeared in the sky. It pulsed with energy and flew into Kyornik's chest. AAAAGH!!! the diamond caused him to cease his playing and he flew into the air, Golden enrgy filling into his body. golden diamonds surrpunded his body and he cringed with pain. He started to black out, and found himself at a 4 pint crossroad. He looked at his hands and could see the power welling up inside. He threw back his head, smiled, closed his eyes and said "Nature". Cue music:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sccg1CZzi4&feature=related The song of Four seasons erupted around him and he was swept first through a forest blossoming with new buds and the sweet smell of spring. he then flew to beach in Summers at sunset with a light breeze and swaying palm trees. The surf rolled gently onto the sore and the horizon was spectacular. He closed his eyes once more and he felt windswept. He was now at an old cabin. the wind swirled red and orange leaves during an Autumn shower. The pitter patter of the drops against the crunchy leaves relaxed him, and he was off again. Finally, he landed at the shore line cliffs near his house in Winters. it was snowing and large waves crashed against the high cliffs spraying him with cold sea spray. The wind howled and his hair swept around. He felt some cold mist around his face and he smiled once again saying "Peace be to Nature lest you feel its Fury" then closed his eyes.

Once again, he was surrounded by golden diamonds drawing in the energy of nature into him and now his psibolts appeared alongside the diamonds but were different. Instead of being the normal ring with a four point star in the middle, it was more of the 4 point star with a crescent srrounding it and also flashing and pulsing with golden energy. The power surrounded him in light and his fever was gone. Now unfortunately for Aqua, Kyornik was her roommate and he forgot to tell her he sleep-Psi. he found his room in a disarray on several occasions since he learned Pk aura. The first time it happened, he called the cops as he thought someone had broken into his house. Alas, this night was also one of those nights. The couch was flipped upside down, all the cushions were thrown off. The kettle was upside down on the top of the refrigerator, the shower curtain had rolled itself up like a taco, his and Aqua's stuff were thrown all over the room and other parts of the room were just horrid. Indeed, it truly looked like someone had ransacked and stole from them. Now, the question is How is he gonna explain this to Aqua tomorrow??*But, all things considering it could have been worse. At least it wasn't Pk Freeze

Inventory
Dried class notes x1
Ruined cell phone x1
Jar of fly honey x1
Angry Hummingbirds x5
Room key X1
Magic gelatin X1
Mint leaf X1

Last edited:

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Tekina

After entering the hotel, Tekina decided to go to room 214. After picking up the key, she looked outside and saw some strange lights. She rushed outside, and watched as the lights swerved around the sky, some black figures and auras floating around it. Before she could say anything, Tekina was grabbed and pulled into an alley.

5 men stood before her. "Hey, we caught another one. And she is a beaut!" One men, bigger than the others, rubbed his hands and stepped closer. Tekina yelled at them. "STAY AWAY! I'm a girl, but NOT a pushover!" The large man laughed loudly and replied "A girl is ALWAYS a pushover! Learn it, babe!" Tekina got REALLY angry now! Fire enveloped her hands, and she combined it with PK Aura. The men stepped forward, all laughing "Whoa, angry now, are we? Like you'll scare us with those special effects. Nice try babe!"

"......Special effects?"

Tekina growled and lost control. A red glow covered her body. "I'LL SHOW YOU SPECIAL EFFECTS!!!!!!!!" The fire and aura then flew towards the large man, knocking him out. The other men ran away as the glow faded and Tekina collapsed, exausted.

What was that? I was a monster! I sure hope that never happens again.

Getting up, Tekina walked back to thr front of the hotel. The lights were gone, and so was the crowd. Tekina decided to finish the song she had been singing at the garden.

"Promise that we'll stay for the sunset....and when the moon shines through the darkness...
We can find the path that leads us home, and then you'll...maybe...sing me a song.

Promise that we'll stay here together....hold my hand, if, ever I'm real scared.
Help me stand up tall if I fall down, let me laugh away....all my bluest days...

Well you promised me we'd stay here forever...why'd you have to go, away somewhere..
Every morning into every night, will you watch over me, like the sun in the sky.

I'm not all alone, I'm standing in your light.
I wish I could...sing you a song.....tonight.....

......you promised me we'd stay for the sunset..."

The song reminded her of Shurui. Oh Shurui, I'm hope you are ok... please be.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Gale Montoya
Quetzal Hotel

Before Gale was able to leave the vicinity hotel, Kyornik stopped her in her tracks, his face red as he tried to convince her not to leave in just the bathrobe. She tried to reason out that she was hungry, but there was no letting up. Diego soon followed, inviting her to his room to eat pizza. Gale smiled at the both of them with relief. Pizza sounded good. Gale loved Italian food, and on her list, pizza was second only to pasta.

"Alright! Let's eat a huge-ass pizza!" She declared. Gon came shortly after from the drugstore next to the hotel and introduced each of them to a man, forgetting that it was Gale in the bathrobe before doing a double-take. The young woman rolled her eyes as she smirked. Did she really look that different in a white bathrobe? There was a reason Gale hated the color white, and that was because it was extremely unflattering. Looking down at the robe again, she shook her head. Why couldn't it have been...crimson or black or something? Afterwards, they all headed for Diego's room, thoughts of the pizza tempting Gale.

"Alright! Fifth slice here!" She called as she stuffed the pepperoni pizza slice she held into her mouth. Eating habits and table manners meant nothing to Gale, despite being a student of Culinary Arts. For her, eating was about having fun, and good manners were hardly so, especially when one was extremely hungry.

"Hey guys! Come look at this!" Gon exclaimed, prompting Gale to scoot over next to him and look at the screen. She was slightly confused at first, seeing a lot of what seemed to be lots of colors over Winters. Winters.

I hope that means the place doesn't get swarmed with enemies the following day. And that dark spot over Jardin de Colores... I have no idea what that means." Gon said. Gale looked at the screen warily.

"Does that mean there will be those who'd disappear like Pedro?" She asked.

Later...

Gale was surrounded by darkness, shadowy darkness. Everything was black, but somehow, she felt unafraid. She even liked it. She took a step forward, realizing that she was standing on nothing. She was light as air. As she turned around, the dim light of a thousand blood-red stars seemed to come out of nowhere, surrounding her, like some bloody nightfall. Gale was no longer in her white bathrobe, and nor were her dark curls loose. Not anymore. Tight black satin and hugged her body in the form of a full-length gown, tight on the body down to the knees, where the satin flared out. The dress' corset-laced neckline plunged down past her navel, and its back even lower. Around her neck was a tight, dark choker, studded with blood-red spikes and her long, black hair was mostly up and decorated with a single blood-red rose, save for the long waves that flowed down from the updo past her shoulders.

A figure stepped from the shadows, evidently a man's...a very familiar man's figure. Tall and with a lean figure, Gale may not have seen his face, but she knew all too well that it was her brother, Pedro. She reached out for him, and he took her hand in his, before pulling her into a tight hug. Another shadow materialized as soon as the figure of Pedro dissolved in Gale's arms. This one, Gale was unfamiliar with. Easily another man, but she could not determine who it was.

Was it perhaps a glimpse of her future? Or did it hold no meaning? Nevertheless, Gale accepted his hand and started to dance. She might have not known who it was, but in this darkness, these shadows, this night, under only the dim light of a million blood-red stars, she never felt happier. She wondered to herself...why couldn't everything be this dark? This beautiful? This...perfect?

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Aqua Way
Hotel Room #213
*thud*

Aqua’s dream continued to play out. The garden was now a happy place, it sounded like the wind was playing a cheerful song. Aqua approached the addition she had added to her garden. The wind blew the willow branches in a wild dance that would leave a little child in awe at how cool it would be. The pond that the trees circled was beautifully sparkling in the sunlight that showered the garden; the pure and clean surface even reflected the image to the cured fleshy flower.

Aqua walked around the pond, staying close to the willow trees so she could watch their dance. The flower, now a more gentle soul, released the smell of sea salt. The hydrangeas also seemed to enjoy the presence of this new flower. They had somehow changed to a blue that matched the colour of the new addition of the garden, replacing the plain white colour they once supported. Once Aqua finally reached the flower, she knelt on the ground and removed her pendant. A stream of the brightest blue water she had ever seen flowed from the raincloud. The light of the moon gave the water a pure glow and the shooting star added the lively blue. To show its gratitude, the flower shook its petals and released flakes of sea salt. She covered her head and giggled, watching the salt drift down like snow.

Then a girl fell on Aqua. She wore a gothic black dress, had curly red hair, and carried a blue umbrella. She was also very tall and slender, her paleness also added to her strange features.

“You’re Ame-warashi!” Aqua said and did a polite curtsy. “I’ve always loved your character in xxxHolic!”

“Strange. A human that respects a sprite?” The red haired girl said in her harsh voice. “You humans will always surprise me.”

“Why are you here in my little garden?” Aqua asked and tilted her head.

“Well, this is a dream you know.” Ame-warashi replied.

“I-it is?” Aqua looked around at her beautiful garden. The Salty Flower that stood above her also must have been a dream. “Oh…”

“I really must thank you though.” Even while complimenting Aqua, her voice still had an attitude. “This flower belongs with the rest of its kind.”

“Are you here to take it away from me?” Aqua now looked concerned.

“This flower was taken away from its island and became a ruthless monster that killed and destroyed the home of a lot of garden sprites. The ocean is also lacking a sea salt provider!”

“Fine, you may take it with you but please make sure they aren’t kidnaped again!”

“Deal. You’ll receive your payment soon.”

Ame-warashi opened her umbrella and held it up. The wind’s song died out once the girl and the flower were far away from them. Then there a fast swooshing sound and loud bangs.

Aqua woke up to find the couch was flipped over and the cushions scattered across the room. The TV somehow survived the event, but the table in front of it was flat against the wall. She crawled out from beneath the couch and founder her way to the bedroom where clothing and other personal belongings were scattered around the floor. Both the reading lamps placed on the night stands were rolling on the floor. Aqua’s glasses landed conveniently on top of a pillow that fell in front of the nightstand. Aqua’s mattress seemed to be okay, just a large pile of clothes that had landed there. The only thing that hadn’t moved was Aqua’s plant and Kyornik.

“Get up Kyornik, we’ve got a mess to clean up.”

Psi Powers:

Equipped:

Pajamas: One of many. Tonight, Aqua is wearing a long pink night gown that has long pink sleeves that end in white lace.
Flowing Hair: Aqua’s brown hair just flows in the wind. Makes her look free, fierce, and cute!
Black Cat Slippers: Slippers that look a lot like Peppercorn.
Ice Rod (Hair Pin Form): A pale blue rod gifted to Aqua by an angel. With this rod, Aqua can use Counter. It also makes a very good offensive weapon. The ends of the rod are decorated with a single ice crystal design. When Aqua isn’t using the rod, it becomes a hairpin that can always be found in her hair.

Inventory:

Key #213-2: The second key for room 113.
Potted Fleshy Flower: The seed that Aqua took from the Fleshy Flower. It rests inside a glass pot that can be stretched to one meter.

Last edited:

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Tekina

After singing and staring around at the city, Tekina went back into the hotel and started her way to her room. When she passed 213, she saw Kyornik and Aqua in there. I was too late...wait, what am I thinking? Bad girl! Bad! And yet...I wanna say good girl too. Man, I can't even understand MYSELF anymore. Whatever. She tapped on the door, opened it a bit, and waved to Kyornik a little before shutting the door and going inside her own room. Tekina then got into her bed, closed her eyes,and went to sleep...

Tekina opened her eyes to see....nothing. Just darkness surrounded her. Her harp, Ongaku, was in her hands

"Tekina..."

The young girl turned around to see a beautiful woman standing with a harp that bared a resemblance to Ongaku. The woman had long yellow hair and a shimmering white dress. Tekina didn't need to ask who she was. The woman was Uma in a human form.

Then, Uma pulled up the harp, said it's name as Mojiretsu, and played part of a beautiful song. Uma pointed to Tekina, who immediently got the message. Guided her friend, Tekina played the song with her (ignore the small song at the end:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjsfq1gjPPw), and kept the song in her memory.

Uma vanished, and not wanting to wake up yet, Tekina continued to play the song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-wCNmqwIU8), also putting in her mind that she should play it for Kyornik sometime.

((Keep in mind everyone, the song WILL be making more appearences. Yes, I used Zelda music. They have pretty songs. IT'S PURTY!!!!))

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Quetzal Hotel

Diego was a bit annoyed everyone kept coming in to ask for pizza. Seriously, he only invited Gale. Well, maybe they were just lured in by the smell. It smelled good and it did taste better. He did politely ask a few to leave since it was kinda room and it was only one pizza. His roommates haven't arrived it so he enjoyed eating with Gale.

It was kinda like a date.

Which was nice.

They all enjoyed the pizza and it was time for bed. Diego smiled to Gale and managed to give her a hug for goodnight before she left for her room. He threw the box away before noticing what Gon said. He let the thoughts about it stew in his head.

Later that night...
Diego had been in bed as he was having an interesting dream...

Diego had been fighting something. He was not in his usual state... He felt empowered with some sort of almighty power. He looked to people beside him. Well, there were also people and strange beings and such... They were fighting something... or someone...

It wasn't a god

It was something beyond...

Something horrifying...

Diego remembered how he was drowning in some sort of nightmarish sea until it stopped...

The evil heart of the meta-deity stopped beating and it looked they finally beat it with its weakness...

But then DX appeared...

It came and absorbed the thing... They could only watch helplessly as they saw the insane being there, one that surpassed gods..

Diego ran and forced all of his power into that thing...

He felt himself sinking into the darkness...

Until someone caught him...

The monster was gone and his allies left him until he was alone...

Until he saw an angel carrying him, the one who caught him... an ebony-haired angel... Diego looked at her. She has wings of light. She smiled at him as they landed in a field. She went and kissed him...

Diego felt a warmth overcome him and he smiled as he stared at her...

He loved her... so much

This was his power... what gave him the drive to do his all... love...

Inventory:
-1x Clockwork Gear Saw I
-1x Clockwork tool kit
-1x Comfy sweater
-1x big backpack
-1x Magical Musicbox

coolminun

Banned
Kyornik Arrluk
Hotel Quetzal Room 213

Kyornik was in the middle of his dream, when he felt a violent shake. He opened his eyes to find Aqua at his side telling him to wake up, something about a mess to be cleaned up. "What's going on?" he said sleepily. "I'm unsure, but I think we may have been robbed." She gestured at the rom and he saw it. The place was in complete disarray. He glanced at the objects and gave a sigh of relief when he saw nothing was broken. "Well, let's have a look around and see if any of our stuff is gone." He got up out of bed and also glanced at the alarm clock. It was 3:23 am, when they awoke. Kyornik had a feeling he knew what happened, but was unsure. "All of my things seem to be here", said Aqua. "Yeah, me too". "I think I know what happened. I've never told anyone this before, but i don't have complete control of my powers. I sleep Psi", he said embarrassed. Aqua looked at him with a confounded yet frustrated look. "You know, like sleep walking but instead I cast psi, more specifically Pk aura." "When I realized i could use Pk aura, it was great. I didn't know what it was at first, but I thought Hell yeah!! i can use telekinesis!! But, then one morning, I fell asleep on the living room couch watching Psyren and when I woke up the whole place was torn apart. We immediately thought someone broke into the house, and my family suffered many sleepless nights because we were concerned with our safety. Eventually, I found out it was me, because the second time it happened, my sister saw the object flying around the room as if they were possessed by poltergeists and woke me up. As soon as I woke up, the movement of objects stopped, and I realized it had been me all along.

Honestly it scares the crap out of me. It doesn't happen very often but when it does, i get really worried. I have absolutely no idea what happens until I wake up the next morning, and things could have gone terribly wrong. You could've been under that sofa. I'm afraid I'm gonna really hurt somebody, and I couldn't live with the guilt. It's also bad, because if I use up ,my psi while I'm sleeping, if we have to fight an enemy, what's gonna happen?? *sigh* I'm so sorry about your stuff and this mess, but I'm mostly glad that you're all right. You go back to bed, and I'll clean up. Thanks for understanding, and also you have healing psi right? She nodded politely. Do you think you can cure me of this?

Inventory
Dried class notes x1
Ruined cell phone x1
Jar of fly honey x1
Angry Hummingbirds x5
Room key X1
Magic gelatin X1
Mint leaf X1

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
OOC: Okay everyone, time to wake up! I would include the Good Morning music from Earthbound here, but A) I'm too lazy to look it up, and B) there are plenty of songs posted here already. This has been a very musical last few posts indeed!
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dawn of the Sixth Day

Gon learned PK Fireworks!
Tekina learned PK Harp!
Gale learned PK Darkness!
Aqua learned PK Garden!
Kyornik learned PK Nature!
Dell learned PK Building!
Bowie learned PK Games!
Santana, Diego, and Yako felt something warm inside their hearts.

Gon
A hotel in Quetzal

Gon woke up with a start that morning, and one thing was on his mind. Fireworks. It almost felt as if they were going off inside his very heart. If that was the case, then it was probably best if he stayed away from pizza and cheeseburgers and chili cheese fries from then on. But that's beside the point. As if a puppeteer was pulling him along with strings, Gon automatically rose from bed and headed straight for the window, opening it and letting the already-warm air blow into his face. With the air this warm already and the sun already this bright, Gon was certain that today was going to be very hot. He hoped he and his new friends would not have to stay in Quetzal much longer.

With a curious look on his face, Gon then looked up towards the rainforest, where no beams of light shone anymore.

"PK Fireworks!" he called, pointing up at the sky.

For a moment he felt a tingling sensation in his finger. And then a shining bullet of some sort shot right out of his finger, hurled its way into the sky, and exploded with a loud bang and a bunch of shining scarlet embers. And then another firework shot out of his finger--this time a little blue one that crackled a bit after it exploded. Gon was laughing with excitement all the way as he saw this, retreating his hand back into the room at the same time.

"Hahaha! This is awes--WHOA!"

Without warning, another firework shot out the window and exploded not too far from it, this one exploding in a flash of silvery light and with a very loud bang. Then a series of small pops sounded around it as a few of the firework shards also exploded.

"Hmm, let's see, what other kinds of fireworks can I set off..." he wondered, as he pointed his finger outside once more. This time, a golden spiral veered downward, whistling as it went. Finally it land with a pop on the floor, startling a nearby little girl and making her cry.

After a few seconds, there was a knock on his door, and Gon instantly knew that he was in trouble. Those fireworks probably woke one of his neighbours up or something. Cautiously (and prepared to shoot more fireworks), he made his way over to the door, and opened it...

It was a grumpy old man in a bathrobe identical to the one Gale was wearing last night.
"Sendin' off fireworks at such an hour in the morning?" he complained in a rickety voice, shaking a threatening finger at him. "You'se all must be in over your head! Just ye wait until I call the cops on you... when I figre out how to use this blasted new digital phone in my room, of course..."
He uttered an unintelligible grumble.
"And while yer at it," he continued, "would yeh do somethin' about that giant nose down yonder? Damn thing talks funny."

And with that he slammed the door in Gon's face, which hit him hard in the nose. Instantly he grasped his nose and could feel that it was bleeding. Now great. That was just what he needed: a morning nosebleed. But at least it wasn't a... wait, didn't that old man mention a giant nose? That talks funny? Wait a minute... Without a moment to lose, Gon rushed over to where his sandals were and slipped them on, then ran out the door and down the stairs two at a time. Sure enough, there in the lobby, sitting in a chair that was way too big for him, was Pilot Saturn, the goggle-headed Mr. Saturn who had piloted the Skyrunner Mark II yesterday.

"chair comfy, boing," he greeted. "please to not sit on me, zoom. can call other chosen ones to here. ding ding! have news. all night i fix sky runner. all working is fine. come discuss where destination is next, zoom."

Yes! Gon thought. About time! I'd like to leave this oven of a country right about now!
"Oh, uh, great! That's great news!" Gon replied with his characteristic back-of-the-head rub. "Well, I gotta go comb my hair and stuff first, but I'll be right back down, boing!"

"smart phone boy thinks is saturn," Pilot Saturn commented as Gon rushed back upstairs. "dakota."

As Gon headed back to his room, he knocked on everyone else's doors, telling whoever answered that Pilot Saturn was downstairs and that the Skyrunner Mark II was apparently fixed, and also apologising for the fireworks.

Gon's Inventory
- Smart phone (apps: Enemy Index, Aurora Tracker)
- Notebook with a bunch of math notes
- Mechanical pencil
- DCMC Sweater
- Bug net
- Can of red spray paint
- Hotel room key (to be returned shortly)
- Fresh Mint (x1)
- Essence of Stinkbug (x1)
- Magic Gelatin (x1)
- Can of strawberry nectar

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Quetzal Hotel

Diego woke up with a light blush on his face. He was up pretty early. He opened the window and caught a glimpse of the sun rising. It was beautiful. Diego then opened the window and began hearing a wonderful lively music. His heart was filled with warmth. He also felt his brain buzzing with new ideas. He took a sip of his thermos of hot chocolate, still slightly warm but not burning. He smiled and got ready for the day.

He had gotten his stuff and went out to the lobby to see Gon and a Mr. Saturn.

"Morning guys, what's the news?" Diego asked.

Looks like they were leaving. What a shame. He would like to have spent more time here... Diego saw something in the Hotel's lobby.

It's the Lost and Found.

Diego looked through things when he found some more clockwork pieces... and a book.

"The Guide to Hypnosis Volume 3: Mechanical Methods of Manipulation"

Diego took the book and began reading it. Maybe it would give him an idea.

Inventory:
-1x Clockwork Gear Saw I
-1x Clockwork tool kit
-2x Assorted extra pieces of clockwork
-1x Comfy sweater
-1x big backpack
-1x thermos of hot chocolate (cooled)
-1x Magical Musicbox
-1x "The Guide to Hypnosis Volume 3: Mechanical Methods of Manipulation"