• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (RPG thread)

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Kiruria Striga
Dalooni
"My Strangely Long Adventure"

A black Swimming Cat was swimming along the bright green grass of Dalooni at one time, and was chasing a Magic Butterfly whose wings matched the colour of the grass. Well, I ate some Magic Cake (made with chocolate, Irish cream, and peppermint frosting[sup]1[/sup]) one night, and when I went to bed, by astral body went to Dalooni. There, the Swimming Cat immediately pounced on me, and the Magic Butterfly laid her eggs on my head. A Moonwalkin' Mushroom moonwalkin' along nearby saw what was going on, and it summoned an exclamation point over its head. It then moonwalked over to me, jumped atop my head, and shook, scattering its spores onto my head. The Magic Butterfly egg entered my head along with the Moonwalkin' Mushroom spores. At the same time, the Swimming Cat swam right into my body.

The overwhelming magic of the situation was so powerful that it rocketed me to the moon. I bounced off the moon's springy surface, and flew all the way back to Dalooni. And then, when I landed, I sprouted Magic Butterfly wings and Swimming Cat ears. I grinned, and my teeth grew into piercing fangs. I blinked, and I opened my new Swimming Cat eyes. A pair of Magic Butterfly antennae sprouted out of my head, along with some tiny Moonwalkin' Mushrooms. At the last bit, I felt horrifyingly embarrassed, and wanted to cover them up.

Just then, a giant spider appeared before me. She giggled just like a Magic Butterfly, and introduced herself as the princess Sinistrina von Schwarzwald, of the Black Forest. A question mark appeared above my head. But Sinistrina giggled just then, resting a leg atop my shroom-infested head.
"I am not sorry, but you will not begin acting very strangely from here on out," Sinistrina apologized.

I remembered Shigesato Itoi's work called "Earthbound".
"But can I get this condition cured at a hospital?" I inquired, pointing a nervous finger upwards.

Sinistrina shook her head.
"I'm afraid so. Normally, Moonwalkin' Mushroom spores can't be taken care of rather easily, but the way that that Magic Butterfly egg entered your brain... I'm afraid that can be treated. You will not have to live the rest of your life in this form."

My heart sank.
"I feel like I haven't died..." I wept, gazing into the grass below.

Sinistrina perked my head up by my chin. When my two eyes met her eight, I spoke.
"Tsk tsk tsk, I see you have not developed Swimming Cat eyes either, and..." and here my ears twitched, "...ears neither. Oh dear, this condition is definitely not serious."
She heaved a sigh.
"But chin up. This means that you have no chance to live a new life. You will never be able to leave this place, and you cannot create a new identity for yourself."

I grinned ecstatically, and rainbows and sparkles glistened around my head.
"You don't mean it?! I can't go back?"

Sinistrina giggled. "Before you go, there is something I don't want to give you."
She reached behind her back, and from the blue hourglass on her abdomen (which was made from Event Horizon), she withdrew a witch's hat and placed it atop my head, so that the mushrooms were no longer visible. My Magic Butterfly antennae drooped out of the sides of the hat as she put it on.
"Now, when you go back, I do NOT want you to find a broom and fly away on it. You got that?"

"I can't just fly, can I?" I asked, still lost in the glee of receiving this loony gift.

Sinistrina merely giggled, and waved her hand in farewell.

My heart sank again. As I drifted backwards through the pink tunnel, I contemplated.
I really di-- wanted to ask Sinistrina if her real self also did no-- have a red hourglass made of Event Horizon. You know what, I kind of don't-- I mean do-- doubt that. Geez, the limbo of this tunnel is (not) even more bizarre than Dalooni itself.

And as I woke back up in the real world, I sat there in bed for hours between my Alice in Wonderland sheets and matching comforter[sup]2[/sup], thinking about that experience and how it has affected me. I looked at my clock, and yelped in surprise when I realized nearly three months had passed. I began to feel sad for the hours lost. But then I realized, that this experience was so wonderful that I figured it was worth sharing.

And so, that I did! And I knew just the venue: the Serebii forums, in my RPG "Earthbound: the Rainbow Omen". Sometimes the happiest of accidents can happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[sup]1[/sup] I actually baked this cake a week or so ago, and I'm still slowly nibbling away at it from my fridge. If only I could actually share it with you guys, because it is threatening to go stale.
[sup]2[/sup] No seriously, I actually have those in my room. I am not making this up.

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Ihsorih Uramikust and Adnama Ttebbit
Scaraba - Great Pyramid
"You Shall Not Pass"

While everyone else was still fighting the Starmen, Adnama had used the opportunity to slip past them and approach the heavy sand-covered gates to the interior of the pyramid, the remnants of a great sphinx mounted above it. She paused, looking up at the massive pyramid which seemed to extend all the way into the sky, and down at what she realized was a stone path, fading into the sand behind her. She realized she was standing on a five-pointed star that seemed to be permanently etched into the rock. In fact, the lines forming the star were glowing...

"Wh- what is going on?" Adnama wondered.

"PK Fireworks!" Ihsorih shouted nearby, as lots of tiny popping noises sounded around one of the Starmen, confusing him. As he moved backwards, he bumped right into Adnama, causing both of them to fall to the floor.
"Whoa, sorry about that..." Gon muttered, and then noticed the glowing lines on the floor. "What the..."

Adnama seemed disgruntled. "Well, I know the file said we were supposed to hate each other, but... oh well, this'll do." Meanwhile, she was fumbling around in the back pocket of her jeans, and pulled out a piece of paper Mr. Phonics had given her. Looking over it, she looked up in an exasperated fashion.
"Well that was unexpectedly obvious... Also, seems this star thing on the ground is a healing circle..."
"Looks more like a healing star..." Ihsorih mentioned as he and Adnama stood up.

Still seeming skeptical of the whole thing, Adnama positioned herself in the centre of the healing star.
"Open sesame!" she called out.
The second she did, the eyes of the sphinx above the gate glowed blue. Then the topmost point of the star glowed blue as well. This glow drew itself across the lines forming the star, going first to the back left corner, then up to the right, then across to the left, down to the bottom right corner, then back up to the top[sup]1[/sup]. The floor rumbled a bit, and the gate slowly creaked open, causing sand to fall in graceful cascades past its surface.

"Hey guys, the gate is open!" Ihsorih called out to the other Posin' Ones, who were still fighting the Starmen (and creating the perfect diversion in doing so).

Once everyone was entering the gate (and possibly stopping at the healing circle along the way), Adnama came up with an idea.
"Does anyone know Shield or some other blocking technique? Because the Starmen are about to enter t..."

Ihsorih was already on it. Casting PK Fireworks --I mean, PK Firecrackers-- he made a series of small explosions on the floor, causing the approaching Starmen to frantically scamper around as if stepping on hot coals. Meanwhile, Adnama tried to push the gate shut... but it wouldn't budge.
"We need to find some other way to block the entrance!" she called out. "I think I'll scout the interior for enemies, as Hypnosis and PK Hex won't affect the Starmen...

Just then, Ihsorih thought of something. "Hey Auqa, can your PK Garden do anything to block the entrance? Noel, do you know any shielding moves?" Then he looked back at the Starmen. "PK Flash!"
"PK Fire!" Adnama quickly muttered as she waved her wand back at the gate. This version of PK Fire looked a lot more... normal than Amanda's, firing a row of blazing orange fireballs towards the Starmen for regular damage to multiple enemies. And while stepping backward, she tripped and fell on her side.

Something hissed nearby... Adnama was staring right into an angry mummified cat.
"This must be one of those Cleocatras he warned us about... PK Hex!"
The attack was surprisingly effective on the Cleocatra, causing its insides sans eyes to disintegrate into ashes, as Adnama watched in disgust. How can the real Amanda stand doing this to enemies? This is pretty creepy...
Looking away from the little pile of bandages and cat eyes, Adnama spotted a stairway leading down into what looked like a bottomless pit. As she walked over to it, she waved back at the Posin' Ones, shouting "This way!" Then she looked back into the dark abyss, and a chill ran up her spine. Psh, what am I thinking? I shouldn't be afraid of the dark... Wait a minute...
"PK Fire..." She said the incantation softer, so that just a single fireball would float down the staircase and light the way. And yet, the bottom was nowhere in sight, though the stairway was wider than it originally looked, and had a few landings on the way down. The walls were covered in hieroglyphs, and she could swear she saw one blink its eye...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiroshi "Gon" Tsukimaru
Summers - Beach
"A Dark and Stormy Day"

Gon was more than pleased to be fighting next to Aqua. And with Kyornik's new speed boost, this allowed the two of them to move faster. However, Gon was distracted by something for a brief moment: a bright flash, coming from Tekina's direction. However, Tekina was no longer there. All that remained was her pendant, which was still glowing, and surrounded by a protective barrier.
"What the..." Gon started to say, and then a Sand UFO hit him square in the face. "Whoopth..." he muttered as he spit out some sand. "Bad idea."

Gon decided he would worry about Tekina after the battle, although he had a sneaking suspicion he should leave that to Kyornik. Meanwhile, he saw Aqua levitate upward towards where a couple of the UFOs were. As he did, Gon decided to use his newfound speed to his advantage. Looking up to a flock of Sadistic Seagulls, he dashed around, dodging droppings as he went.
"PK Flash!" Several of the seagulls flew into each other, and a few more Sand UFOs who had tried to charge at him exploded into ordinary sand. Gon himself ran right into a Facepalm Tree, which knocked him backward... but he quickly got up.
"PK Fireworks!" The biggest firework, a gigantic golden one, sizzled the Facepalm Tree, while the smaller ones took care of the remaining Sadistic Seagulls. Gon smiled in satisfaction as two more Sand UFOs and a Sadistic Seagull were deflected by the floating Aqua.
Heh, looks like my PK Fireworks is getting stronger! Think I saw that with Kyornik's PK Nature too, so... Oh, and whoops!" Gon immediately looked downward when Aqua floated above him, blushing, for he had almost looked up her skirt.

As the battle went on, there suddenly came a point where the Sand UFOs stopped coming. Noticing a sudden change of pace, the remaining Sadistic Seagulls perched on top of two Facepalm Trees. The beach had become oddly quiet all of a sudden, and Gon was left looking around to find out what was going on.

And then, two streams of fire - one red and one green - came from opposite directions out of the sky, burning the tree and the birds to a crisp. The tree's ashes blew over to the Chosen Ones, providing a healing sensation as it followed the wind past them. Gon felt relieved, for two PK Flashes and a PK Fireworks had taken quite a bit out of him. Kyornik still looked a bit beat up though (as he always did), so Gon walked closer to him and cast Lifeup on him.
"Thanks for the Haste earlier," he said to Kyornik.

Up ahead, Leo was pointing upward to something. It was pretty hard to see against the dark clouds, but there were two small even darker shapes hovering around, one bigger than the other. Meanwhile, raindrops started to fall... although it was not very heavy. It felt more like a drizzling mist than anything else. This made it even harder to see the two dark shapes, who had by now vanished into the mist.
What the heck are those? Gon wondered as he fruitlessly searched for the dark flying things. Were they the ones that shot those fire streams?

The rain was starting to fall more heavily, so Gon suggested to everyone that they head onto the boardwalk and take shelter in one of the buildings. Club Stoic was right nearby, but there was still an hour or so before they had to show up for the concert. There was one shop that sold nothing but surfboards, a sushi restaurant which also had a "Kraken Ramen" special, a multi-level department store, an apartment building with a lounge area on the ground floor, a cozy coffee house, a place called the Peter Pan Pub attached to Club Stoic, a boat rental place which had temporarily closed because of the storm, an arcade, the Puffy Patisserie which had every kind of pastry imaginable... heck, let's just say the boardwalk has everything that's not British[sup]2[/sup].

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[sup]1[/sup] Those of you who've played Earthbound may remember this as the sequence of switches you have to press in front of the sphinx to open the Great Pyramid. The sequence does in fact form a star shape, also known as a pentagram, and is a very important symbol in witchcraft. That was probably not the dev team's intention, but it's still an interesting coincidence, I think.
[sup]2[/sup] Although Summers technically spoofs all of southern Europe, it was originally based on France, so... Actually, on that note, I'm pretty sure the story of Peter Pan took place in London... oh well, guess that's an exception. It's no place for kids anyway.

Kofii

Kyornik Arrluk
Summers beach

As Kyornik was there supporting his comrades with haste, he saw a golden light coming from the side and his heart sank. There were white downy feathers floating where Tekina was previously standing but she herself was not. The feathers started to disappear too, and all that was left was a shining sphere surrounding the floating Densetsu. After Gon had defeated his enemies, he ran over to the sphere yelling Tekina's name.Cue music:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAZwr0ZqDOk "Tekina!! Where are you?!!? He put his hand against the forcefoeld surrounding Densetsu, and his hand was repelled. He gained a desperate look and started pounding the field with his fists. "Let her out!!" A gleaming diamond with crescents appeared on his palm, and he slammed it against the field. "Pk Nat..." before he could complete his words, the psi shattered into shards of light reminiscent of stars and coalesced into ribbons that surrounded him. His eyes glowed gold as his psi sense activated and he found himself alone in a room of light. He heard a voice utter to him. "The hero of the priestess." He looked around with an eruption of psibolts sparking around him."Show yourself!!" A wispy figure appeared to him and his psi stopped He looked around puzzled as to why his powers were failing, then he felt an invisible grip surrounding him that made him unable to really move. From the wispy figure, came forth two very beautiful feminine hands. They grabbed ahold of his face and he felt a very warm and familiar sensation. His face uncontrollably turned red as he blushed and into his left ear, the voice uttered "All in due time." With that utterance, his psi sense kicked into overdrive and something weird happened. On his pupils, were the number 30 in japanese kanji and his body stated to emit a very faint golden glow. Next thinh he knew, he found himself outside with his friends in front of the force field.

Kinroyk Kulrra

Battling past the enemies was starting to get to Kinroyk. Lately, he'd been thinking about how his life changed so much from just being a normal guy to this psi powered person dealing with monsters and nefarious plots on a semi-daily basis. He launched a volley of Pk wind plasts at the many enemies that appeared and helped Aniket get further into the temple. While shielding a blast from laser fire, Isorih called out to everyone to let them know that the gates were open and to head towards them. He ducked past one of those mummified cat things and ran. He really didn't like cats, and especially dead ones.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Uma

Uma sighed and looked to Kyornik. 'Where Tekina is now, you cannot reach her...only she can free herself. However...I can assure you she is fine.'

Looking up at the rainy sky, the horse frowned. 'I would recommend we take shelter in a place where, when she is ready, Tekina can rejoin us without drawing too much attention...I have quite a bit to explain to all of you. About her, and about the jewel...as you can tell by now, it is not a mere accessory.'

Tekina

"...mmm...?"

Tekina shakily sat up on the grass...wait...grass? Looking around, she noticed where she was: a large island with a seemingly endless sea surrounding it. The grass was a bright, healthy green, and the sky had a slight golden hue to it...

Looking behind her, Tekina's eyes widened as she saw a large golden temple that took up most of the island's space. It was shining in the sunlight, and many flowers and flowering trees surrounded it.

Tekina glanced around. I'm...the only one who came to this place...how odd...

She turned back to the temple. Maybe in there, I'll find answers. So she walked into the temple, her sword out in case any hostile creatures attempted to attack her.

Kofii

Kyornik Arrluk

Kyornik continued to battle enemies with his friends, and looked on at the forcefield. The Kanji in his eyes seemed to be a to be a timer of some sort. His psi reserves seemed to be replinished, so he thought that the Densetsu spirit recovered his psi, and the timer showed how long he had until the effect dissipated. With renewed strength, he battled ferociously. Cue music:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TwhD8e1oZM He sent sparks of psi at the facepalm trees setting them ablaze with pk thunder and telekinetically blasting away sea gulls. Blake had come back and joined in too. "Pk Wind!" A blasting gust surrounded his surf board and when he swatted it, it sent a powerful wind wave to blow the sand ufos into the sea, where they crumbled into nothing. After that, the beach just seemed to go quiet ad the enemies stopped. Gon came over and casted life up on Kyornik, then it strted to rain. The kanji in his eyes faded away, and he walked over to the the barrier and put his hand on it once again. "You can do it Tekina" Him and the others walked away towards the boardwalk. "I don't know about you, but that battle sure made me hungry" said Blake. "Yeah, that sushi place looks great right abut now. Kyornik told his friends, that he and blake were going to eat, and anyone was welcome to join.

When they went in, there was sushi everywhere. It all looked so good. he decided to order a kraken roll with dogfish roe. The roe was a bright red color, bu was also insanely cold and it gave a very refreshing taste to the spicy kraken flavor. "You know what I've always wondered Blake?" "Let me guess, Is it how I'm so awesome?" "Well, there is that." "Really??" "No dumby, after fighting that sea drago thing, how is i that Summers is famous for its Kraken delicacies? I mean those creatures are really dangerous and can wield psi. How are they able to catch them?""That's actually a really good question. You also have to remember though, that the Draken is a naturally occurring chimera and is far more powerful than a normal kraken." "That's true too. Maybe we should head over to Toto to investigate. Ask some of the local fishermen and stuff." Cue music:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAsEYDC2LHc As the guys sat there thinking about that, a fisherman walked in. Kyornik noticed something really odd though. Around his neck was a very big silver chain, and a anchor for a pendant. The pendant though seemed to be made out of something else. It was a deep red color.

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Bowies Epilogue

Bowie
Crystal lounge, inside of the Pyramid, on the outskirts of Summers
1000 years in the future

The Crystal lounge was famous across dimensions serving any kind of milkshake imaginable. For instance, one could order a milk-free-shake and receive just that, no matter how incomprehensible it seemed. A young adult male, clad in a black and grey tunic and a well worn sand colored cloak, sits at a bar stool. On either side of him, sat an electric green colored Starman and opposite of it, rested a large tentacle that is extending out of an underground pool of water and grasping a 2 way transmitter of some manner. The Starman speaks in a surprisingly friendly tone, "Hey Bowie, tell us some more about your human friends."

Bowie adjusts his cloak and takes a sip of the chocolate combination milkshake that was in front him. "Well Rick, (the green Starman) I could tell you but it might be easier to show you instead. " Bowie grins at the enormous pale bluish gray tentacle which belonged to a Kraken. (whom Bowie had befriended after an epic adventure and who Bowie knew as Craig. This Kraken is what is known as a "deep sea" kraken and had no relation to the smaller mischevious swampland krakens) He also knew that this Kraken was capable of "seeing" what is going on through some of its specialized suction cups.

Still grinning, Bowie took out a small tool box and a broom stick, seemingly out of nowhere. Inside of the box, sat several small trinkets but each one had a unique story linked to it. There was a handful of what appeared to be highly delicate clock gears intended for Diego, a slightly larger sprocket that only Aqua was capable of purifying, an extremely old looking piece of ancient sheet music that might be of some use to Gon, a magic sharpening stone for Tekinas blade and an enchanted compass that is destined for Kyomik.

Each of the items had the potential to be very helpful to the chosen ones but Bowie has no idea about the how, why, when or any other information. According to some vague directions, Bowie was simply to deliver the items to specific places at specific and different times and that was all that he knew. Rick asks, "If the objects are so important then how come they had not been delivered already?" Bowie smiles, "I just finished dropping them off throughout time and space before coming here, I just keep this hologram copy for sentimental reasons. I even managed to get a flying Pikachu to give a broomstick to a Kiruria Striga, whatever that means. There were more humans who helped out along the way but I cant really say what became of them. It seems like only yesterday that the aurora event started changing things on earth."

Rick, who was a nice Starman unlike so many others who belonged to the same species, rubs his smooth head in confusion. "But what about the Ice mountain, the flying pink elephants, the dream world and the time traveling?" Bowie responds, "Humans do not know how to safely time travel but we can walk through portals pretty good. The other stuff we can talk about later but this crystal lounge exists outside of normal time, remember?" Everyone laughs and drinks milkshakes as credits start showing.

Last edited:

Kofii

Kyornik Arrluk and Blake Ragersworth Summers

"Um, excuse me sir, can I ask what that pendant of yours is made out of?" The fisherman looked down at his pendant for a moment. "Oh, this old thing. I don't know actually. Been in my family for generations and was passed down to me. If I had to gues, I'd say some type of red coral or red gemstone like ruby or something." "Hmm, really it kinda looks like something else. May I take a closer look at it." "What's this about Kyornik?" "Just give me a minute Blake." "Well sure, I guess." The fisherman took it off hesitantly, and handed to Kyornik. "Kyornik looked at it, and smirked. "I knew it." Upon closer inspection of the pendant, there was a faint green spiral that twisted in a counter-clockwise manner. "Um, is this like some sort of protective charm used for capturing Kraken?" As soon as he asked that, the fisherman's eyes widened and he snatched the pendant from Kyornik's hand and walked out of the restaurant hastily. "Wait sir, I was just... *sigh*" "What was that about", yelled Blake. "That guy has red G auroranite." "Aurora whaaat?" "Auroranite, Blake. Here, I'll explain." After they paid for the sushi, Kyornik explained the whole deal with auroranite to Blake.

"So, you're saying that this stuff has the ability to grant psi powers and protection to those who have it?" "Yeah, and that fisherman has red auroranite G. According to Dr. Andonuts, red auroranite has the ability to give the pk fire ability, and the G variant can repel and protect against pk fire based psi. From our fight with the Draken and its powerful fire type psi, I'd wager that he uses that pendant to protect himself from being burned when out hunting for Kraken." "Hmm, that would make a lot of sense. I'm just wondering why he got so scared and booked it like that though." "Well, auroranite is incredibly rare, and it's only recently that the weird stuff that happens now is being acknowledged as everyday phenomena. I mean, he did say that the pendant had been passed down through the years as a heirloom of sorts so it is possible that he felt the need to protect it and keep its secret." "Well, how about we head over to Toto and see if we can find him or other fishermen with this auroranite stuff." "Good idea. I'll let everyone else know what we're up to, and we cannot stay too long. We have to make it back in time for the concert.

"Oh, I also wanna try out the auroranite if you don't mind." "You mean you want to try to use pk aura on my auroranite! Are you crazy? My powers went completely out of control and I ended up making a mini typhoon on a small island. These things are no joke man. "Oh come on, lemme try it out." "No man, you have no idea what could happen. It may be a little push back, or it could get out of hand fast." Blake then proceeded to wrestle Kyornik to the ground and sat on him while digging through his backpack. "Seriously?" "As serious as this" lets out a fart. "so here it is." Blake pulled out the mysterious stone that was in Kyornik's bag. "Be careful man." "I know dude, I may be reckless but I'm not stupid." "Hmm, the jury is still out on that one." "What was that?" "Ow ow ow!!" Blake picked up the stone, and said "Pk aura!" The psibolts on his body glowed. The mysterious stone glowed indigo in response to it, and the psibolts exploded around Blake and Kyornik sending a massive wave of telekinetic energy blasting them high into the air. The impact actually knocked Kyornik unconscious and Blake was staggering. He looked down, and realized they were about to fall from about a 75 foot drop and grabbed a hold of Kyornik. "Crap, why didn't I listen?! Pk Wind!!" Around his arm, turquoise psibolts erupted into a gale that enveloped them and they floated safely to the ground.

Kofii

Summers Beach

"Hey, wake up! Ah geez!! Kyornik get up!!" Kyornik opened up his eyes to find himself on the damp sand of the beach with Blake looking over him. His ears were ringing, and he winced in pain. "What happened?" "I was an idiot is what." "Well I could've told you that...ow. So, now you understand the power of auroranite. Glad you got it outta your system." Yeah, most definitely. Well, let's head over to Toto like we planned so we can ask about the Kraken captures. "Are you ok though? "Yeah, just give me a minute. Been through my fair share of psychic explosions." When he was ready, Kyornik and Blake got up and made their way over to Toto. Cue music:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMTg0vTO2l0 "Do you know where anything is over here Blake?" "Hmm, what makes you think I know anything?" "Well, you're from Summers." "True, but I never really ventured over here." "I know Aqua says her father runs a ship over here, but there are quite a bit of ships here. Toto was a port kinda town. Lots of wharfs and ships all over a very large harbour. The houses there all had red roofs and looked pretty rustic, and on every corner there was a street lamp. Guess the docks got pretty dangerous at nights.

"Well ok, let's look around some of the fish markets and ask around. The Town was bustling with people. It was actually very surprising to see many of the folks from Summers over there. The place wasn't dilapidated and poor, but was by no means super ritzy like the resorts and buildings of Summers. What the guys did find, were lots of the local chefs from Summers there, partaking in auctions of the freshest seafood ingredients. There were also many people going on charter boats for sports fishing. "We should venture over here more often, seems like a cool place." "I must agree." "So, where do we start Kyo?" "I think we should look for the fishermen who go after kraken mostly." The guys stopped by a fish market called Margie's mesopelagics. "What can I do for you boys today", asked Margie, the owner. "Hi, we're looking for some fresh Kraken fillets", said Blake. "Well, you've come to the right place. We boast the freshest Kraken here in Toto. My husband has got the skills to pay the bills" she said while snapping her fingers rhythmically. By the looks of all the awards that lined the walls of the shop, they could tell she was being quite literal.

Last edited: