• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Easiest Zelda Boss?

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
What is your choice of the easiest Zelda boss and why? Any Zelda game.

Mine is the Goron boss from the end of the Goron mines in Twilight Princess. Shoot the bow at the eye multiple times. Hit the eye once it is down 4 times. Shoot the eye again, hit the eye again. I survived this with no, (yes, no) hits/hearts lost. How easy is that?

Another easy one is the baboon in the Forest Temple from Twilight Princess.

The main boss from the first Goron level in OoT comes to mind. I mean, the dude couldn't even hit you if you stood at the right spot! And defeating him was a piece of cake.

Female Steelix

A Female Steelix
That second boss in OOT

Any boss in LoZ, due to having no actual depth other than 'see it. shoot it'

killerkyogre14

mine was that plant boss in twilight princess it took about 2 minutes at the most

Dragetre

dur-ahh-get-urr
Aquamentus (I think that is his name) the unicorn/dragon in Oracle of Seasons (the first level). You hit its horn with your sword about 10-20 times and its dead. All it does is shoot out beams straight forward out of its mouth. Wow.
-Dragetre

Zora

perpetually tired
A dark world boss in ALttP!!!! w00t [/sarcasm]

Virtually every boss in TP. Ironically, unlike most people, I found the second boss in TP to be the hardest. Probably because the aiming was really bad for me.

Eszett

one love
I haven't played Toilet Paper yet so I don't know what its bosses are like.

Personally I felt that giant sandworm thing in WW was a cinch. As was that whole game.

NES

Flip me to the side!
Twilight princess rules totally, still it is very easy.

Wind waker bosses are easy too as well as the over-rated Ocarina of time.

No boss has been difficult like the old NES,/SNES/Game boy bosses, those games were the most difficult Zelda games.

Icicle

Seeing as I've only played A Link to the Past.. I'd have to say that worm thing on Death Mountain, to get the last pendent in the Light World. Granted you don't fall of the edge of the battle platform.

Hakura May

Xin Nian Dao!
I've only played the Wind Waker, the Ocarina of Time, the Minish Cap, and Twilight Princess, but it would have to be that King Dodongo lizard boss thingie (o_O) in the Ocarina of Time. You throw a bomb at him, then thwack him with your sword. I was bored so I chased him around the room. :p

The boss fight I had most fun in was that dude with the floating face and hands thing in the Wind Waker. Forgot the name. xDD;

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
For some reason, it always seems the second boss - not than the first - in every single Zelda game is an absolute joke.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Goht, the second boss of Majora's Mask. There's almost no way to lose to him, but he's a blast to fight.

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Fire Temple's boss in Ocarina of Time. I forgot its name. D: All I remember is that it was so easy, I didn't even get hit once by it. It only took a few minutes until I defeated it.

~Timid Kyogre

sandos

Don't Blink
The Helmaroc King in TWW was rather pathetic (from the Forsaken Fortress), as was Kalle Demos (Forbidden Woods). And Jallhala, King of the Poes. Even the RedHeads (ReDeads:)) were harder than that, partly because they are so scary.

~;262;