• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eastern Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
What do you think they'll do with Eastern Unova in the show? Maybe they have to go to the transfer machine or whatever cuz Ash needs his old pokemon for the league.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
No he doesn't he has enough Unova Pokemon and probably more Unova Pokemon to use for the league. He could send some of his Unova Pokemon back to Juniper and then she could send them over to Oak's lab.

But I think Easter Unova could be used for an arc after the league.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
I just wanted to say I love those pictures man. Haha.

Flygon Master54

Ahh I'm back baby
What do you think they'll do with Eastern Unova in the show? Maybe they have to go to the transfer machine or whatever cuz Ash needs his old pokemon for the league.

Yes I think western unova bw will be quick so they can feature eastern unova for about 20-60 eps then they could do another filler arc at hoenn afterwards.

This has been bugging me if they went to eastern unova would they get to black city or white forest?

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Yes I think western unova bw will be quick so they can feature eastern unova for about 20-60 eps then they could do another filler arc at hoenn afterwards.

This has been bugging me if they went to eastern unova would they get to black city or white forest?

I wouldn't mind seeing both. The locals of both towns could be having a "war" about which is better. Nature or civilization. Would make a good episode or two. Kinda like Showdown in Dark City, or whatever that older episode was called.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The Transfer Machine? No. Never going to happen.

The anime would never show that junk...

Besides, why would Ash need to travel all that way just to bring back his old Pokemon?

Flygon Master54

Ahh I'm back baby
I wouldn't mind seeing both. The locals of both towns could be having a "war" about which is better. Nature or civilization. Would make a good episode or two. Kinda like Showdown in Dark City, or whatever that older episode was called.

Yes but what if they already do that for opulicid City

Although that why I think theres dragon village and opolucid modern

Last edited:

Haru Glory

Rave Master
It would be really cool if, after the Unova League tournament, the story follows something like the game story, meaning you have to explore Eastern Unova and help finding the Seven Sages, like Hoenn's Battle Frontier. Older gens Pokèmon will be seen, used and catched.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It would probably be a filler like a battle fronteir or maybe like Haru said hunting for the seven sages

Lunanight

The only plausible reasons I could see Ash and friends going to eastern Unova is either because:
- The Unova League will be over there
- Cynthia appearance
- Both of the above
- Filler Arc

Even so, it is more likely that the League is there since Cynthia does not really have much impact in BW and a filler arc? Really
Can someone explain what could Ash and friends possibly do in a filler Arc of eastern Unova not including a possible BW Battle Frontier? And even then that is unlikely with two other Battle Frontiers

If a filler arc happens after this, it will likely be in:
- Johto / Sinnoh for the Battle Frontier depending on what region it is placed in
- Hoenn for possible RS remakes and advertisement

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Can someone explain what could Ash and friends possibly do in a filler Arc of eastern Unova not including a possible BW Battle Frontier?

Well, I thought of 2 possibilities. Ash battling the 7 Sages(Yes, that includes Ghetsis), or some Battle Clubs that Ash needs to beat, with different unique people owning them. And then I thought of combining the two. Maybe the 7 Sages have taken over some battle clubs in Eastern Unova and Ash has to find and beat them. That's what I hope Eastern Unova could be used for.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Maybe the 7 Sages have taken over some battle clubs in Eastern Unova and Ash has to find and beat them. That's what I hope Eastern Unova could be used for.
I could see this happening, it would be awesome

Maxim

Beyond repair
I hope that the BW series don't end with the League and that Eastern Unova will be shown. Mostly because I don't want them to omit towns. Also, I'd like to see The Riches, Lacunosa Town backstory and maybe even Cynthia.

But some things don't fit in. Like White Forest/Black City, I don't see these in the anime.

Mikuri

Sorry for my English
What Ash would in Eastern Unova?
Maybe add something in the third version, but for now, what happens there has not potential to be transformed into a filler saga, as the Battle Frontier.
I think Ash will go to Hoenn, to promote the remakes of Ruby & Sapphire.

I think Ash will go to Hoenn, to promote the remakes of Ruby & Sapphire.

But what would Ash do in Hoenn? He already did everything there.

XxEpicsxX

I just don't care
He did everything in Kanto too, but they through in Hoenn's BF there. There's nothing saying they can't do the same, just use Sinnoh/Johto's BF.

Status
Not open for further replies.