• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Easy ways to lvl 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonquester

Fear the dragon
Jus give the trainee a lucky egg and train at the stadiums in Nimbasa.

I'm surprised I didn't find it in here but I'm pretty lazy. I have 2 Dojo's and a cafe in my join avenue for 22 levels per day. I blitz the elite four twice with an Amulet coin + exp share on whatever I just ev trained and then just buy levels. 100 in no time. =/
I wish I had thought of that...

Sealotic

The gym leader rematches were good in Soulsilver...

The Elitefour is also a good way to train... (I am so original)
My Cresselia is lvl 90 and I'm just doing the Elite four sometimes, it is the way I use ! :D

Ecrilthir

Pokemon Trainer
Exp. Share and Unova Challenge (Got a Lv 1 Squirtle all the way to Lv 61 Blastiose on Floor 10)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I can understand the benefits of Audino grinding and all that, but I personally hate it. I hate running around a route and waiting for a patch of grass to start shaking. That's why I rarely use that training method. My favorite method is simply to attach Lucky Eggs to my Pokemon and re-battle the Elite Four. I did that recently on White version and it worked wonders.

BR4VE

Omega Ruby Base on Route 118, Right Side Beach
If Your pokemon cant learn anymore moves you could leave it in the daycare then go to the Gear Station and run in circle's. ? But you would have to find something to hold the buttons down.

Cutty

Forever now
I dont rely on Audino either. There are many other high level wild pokemon after the Elite Four in dark grass areas.
That with lucky egg plus battling rematchable strong trainers.
I often get my pokemon to lv 100 by breeding for shinies too.

NitroLightningFlash

With the exp points you gain off Audino + the Lucky Egg=a LOT of exp points anyway; but there also seems to be more trainers in these games-or at least the level of their Pokemon seems to of gone up...though it could just be me...also beiong able to rebattle more trainers even aftergame helps x3

Canada

Banned
Just use a Lucky egg and KO everything you see. Simple. There's also the Elite 4.

swedefish

Grass Trainer
Get your pokemon to around lvl 50+ by and then put it in Daycare and run around in Gear Station (use the second outermost "track"). Just leave your DS/3DS plugged in when you go to school/work and at night and tape down the direction and B buttons.

spyrosgost

OFFLINE FOR EVER

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
oh, you guys forgot about the battle subway trick. Find the right spot when you enter, and just hold the down button while your pokemon is in the day care. Leave it on over night, and you'll have a lv 100.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
All I can think about is the Post-game Pokemon league along with lucky eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.