• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Easy ways to lvl 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananarama

The light is coming
oh, you guys forgot about the battle subway trick. Find the right spot when you enter, and just hold the down button while your pokemon is in the day care. Leave it on over night, and you'll have a lv 100.

I have never heard of that one.

Also, you could live off of Audino, or fight Morimoto and others daily.

N(emesis)

Buy a 3ds ,go to gear station ,stick a penny under the analog stick, go to bed.

One run thru E4 lvl 98 got lvl 99(no Lucky Egg) by Alders' Bouffalant

Last edited:

telivisionhead

Get the lucky egg. Fight audinos. Or even better fight audinos with the lucky egg?
Or i've heard put it in the day care and then go to the battle subway. Just run around that for a long time and then it should be level 100. But who said its moves would be great....

telivisionhead

putting your pokemon in the day care AFTER it is at level 50. most pokemon can't learn anymore moves after this level, so you don't have to worry about them learning unnecessary moves, or losing good ones.

Yea. I think some starter pokemon they have there last move learnt at level 60. And then if you want them have them over the level when they learn their last move and done.

FastKirbyMKW

If you desperately want a lv 100, at first you can give your Pokemon to the daycare, but my recommendation would be to not give it to the day care people. They sometimes make foolish decisions on what moves to teach it and what moves to forget. However, once your sure they will NOT learn any moves that the daycare people would foolishly teach them, you may give your Pokemon to them. Try and beat the elite four and Alder a few times to train your Pokemon. Also the sports people in Nimbasa city will help you train to get your level 100. I hope I helped.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Try battling the Elite Four and Morimoto. That was the best way I got all mine to level 100.

spyrosgost

OFFLINE FOR EVER
Subway trick is the best option!

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
Can you use an experience share and a lucky egg together by having the pokemon you are leveling hold the experience share and one of your stronger pokemon hold the lucky egg?

If you desperately want a lv 100, at first you can give your Pokemon to the daycare, but my recommendation would be to not give it to the day care people. They sometimes make foolish decisions on what moves to teach it and what moves to forget. However, once your sure they will NOT learn any moves that the daycare people would foolishly teach them, you may give your Pokemon to them.

Don't they still just move all of your attacks up one spot and delete the top attack every time your pokemon learns an attack? You make it sound as if one of your pokemon's attacks is randomly replaced with a new attack.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Get a decent team together, farm Battle Points, buy Rare Candies. I have 2408 points saved up with nothing to spend it on, since I do all my battling on simulators now I don't even need to get tutor moves anymore.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Probably battling high-level Trainers while holding a Lucky Egg.

I was able to train some of my Pokemon to Level 70 by battling high-level Audino alone, but I might use Trainers for the higher levels.

Well I find these simple and effective:
-Lucky egg
-Exp. Share (for weaker pokemon)
-Audinos
-Cynthia
-Nimbasa sports domes
-Morimoto
-Elite 4/Champion

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Here's the best way I've found to get anything up to 100 quickly (if you don't want to deal with the Subway). Make a Pickup Team, by getting 5 Lillipups with the Pickup ability. Level them up until they get to level 41 (giving the 10 percent chance for a Rare Candy). Use Rare Candies that are Picked Up to expedite this process (it took me about 6 hours grinding off Audinos, but it varies depending on how lucky you are; if you don't get a Lucky Egg right away it might take longer, but it will be well worth it, either way).

Then use the front slot for the Pokemon you want to level up. Train on Audinos, of course. I usually fight 3 wild battles, then check my Pokemon to see what items were picked up. Then continue, and repeat the process until you're at the level you want to be at, using Rare Candies as you get them to expedite the process. About 10 hours per Pokemon, give or take for luck variation (Legendaries take a little longer, because they usually have a higher XP curve).

The way I train is by taking the Pokémon I want to train and passing through each route of the game as the Pokémon rise in level, training by five levels per route as I do so. It works in quite a good way- at the beginning, my Sawsbuck, Artemis, was at Dragonspiral Tower and at level 40- still being EV trained against Basculin- and by mid-afternoon, Artemis was at the Giant Chasm, level 63 and having finished EV training. I would have stayed at Giant Chasm, but I wanted to train in the Double Grass, and as such, training a second Pokémon- my Druddigon, Discord- would be more effective.

Another way is to train against the Sports Arenas. I used that to level up my old ingame team.

Another bit of advice is to continuously fight against Morimoto, the Elite 4 and Cynthia whenever you can. I got said Sawsbuck from level 85 to 97 using these methods alone.

Last edited:

pokemonmaster99325

pokemon master!!!!
Trainer battles. Another way is to try to train somewhere with high levels but not so they beat your pokemon. Hold the lucky egg too. If you have weaker pokemon use the Exp share so they avoid being defeated by stronger pokemon. You might want to put your pokemon in day care too for a few hours and wait till they get to level 100.

I just trade them to a friend and he raises them for me

Status
Not open for further replies.