• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Easy ways to lvl 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lareon

The rustling grass are really helpfull. Because Audino appears almost everytime in there.
And they gives us most exp. If we get the Lucky egg from Pro.Juniper it will be more easier

You are right there is no easy way to level 100, but working with the Pokemon makes the trainer and Pokemon stronger together.

Mr. L 500

YOOM-TAH!
I often train my Pokémon in a game they weren't originally caught in, that way they get the boosted Exp.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Easy way to go to lvl 100 In circa 3 hours or less.

Requirments:

* Lucky egg
* atleast 4 other high leveld members
* Join avenue on highest level (Not required but speeds up the progress alot)
* Amulet coin
* Completed Tree / Tower of B/W2

Method:

1. Give the pokemon thats need to be at lvl 100 the lucky egg.
2. Go to the Tree / Tower and to the lowest level where all the trains have mons of 70*
3. The breeders in the Tree / Tower always have the race of Chansey and killing Blissey gives you tremendous much XP (Normally it gives 32456 XP when switched out + lucky egg + low level ) There are always 2 breeders in each Floor, however its best to fight as much trainers as you can so you can reach the Dungeon boss to earn Lots of money for the join avenue
but its possible just to grind XP with the Breeders and avoinding the other trainers (Which is recommanded if you dont have the Join avenue maxed out)
4. When your pokemon reaches lvl 80 in appromaxitly a hour or a little more, bring it to the Join avenue and level it up to lvl 100. The colloseum maxed out can give you 10 levels
and the Restaurant can give you 14 levels.
5. 20 levels cost around 20.000 which is kinda cheap since if you are training properly with the Amulet coin in the Tree / Tower , you will get around 30.000 when you reach lvl 80.

* beating 2 blissey's with the switch + Lucky egg method
will send your pokemon to lvl 40 - 48 from lvl 1.

Hope this helps for those people who want to play the Game legally
and prefer to do some WIFI battling over the simulators ^^.

Last edited:

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
I'm totally with you Overpoweredscizor, it's crazy! I can't see how they say that, the highest level pokémon I find are in the stadium.

I guess we could do the Elite Four over and over and it won't be as difficult as it used to be what with the lvl 100 shiny legendaries that Nintendo are throwing out :).

Hey, I guess Hydreigon and Tyranitar aren't that difficult to get to, after all :).

PKMN Trainer Tee

Ice Pokemon Fan
What I do is I level up the Pokemon as much as I can via daily battles/elite four with either Exp. Share or Lucky Egg. By levels 50-60, I go to the Join Avenue and pay for training/meals to level up my Pokemon much faster.

leafgreen5050

grass type Prince
Grind audinos in the outside part of the Giant Chasm with the lucky egg. Run up and down on the bicycle and shaking grass with audinos in them appear often. Usually ( with the lucky egg ),every 1 or 2 battles the pokemon gains a level , sometimes to levels for lower levelled pokemon.
This is THE method I use for training and it works really well and efficiently. If you have seen higher level audinos though, use those instead.

Last edited:
I battle every trainer I see and battle Pokemon to get Exp. when I start a game. For an example, I had a level 72 Serperior before I even got the third gym badge in Black. Most of the time I level up my starter to level 16-20 before I set out on my journey. But another way is to get a lot of Exp. Shares. I have like 5 in my game right now. I get them from trading from other games. Another thing I do is, when I find Rare Candies, I save them so when my Pokemon are at, lets say level 98 and instead of taking the time to get battle Exp. I can use some of the Rare Candies I saved.

Qvalador

tainted holy water
Go to Join Avenue daily, try and rank up your stadium or arena, or whatever it's called. The fighting thing. That's how I got my first level 100, and my second.

pikkichu

My method for fast lvl 100 starting from 1 is both courts, both gamefreak trainers, rival, level 10 black tower till level 75, (all this to make money with amulet coin) and then once at 75 head to join avenue with 2 lvl 10 collaseums and a level 10 bistro to instantly complete the last 25 levels

Also can farm breeders in the court all day for infinite rare candies

Status
Not open for further replies.