• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ebony and Ivory (a PO OU RMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
so here it is. no lengthy intro this time. but i might add one. and yes, some of the pics are bigger then the others. so sue me.

286.gif

Shroom Bro (Breloom) @Focus Sash
Adamant
Technician
252Atk 252Spe 4Sp.Def
-Bullet Seed
-Mach Punch
-Spore
-Swords Dance
basic suicide lead breloom, i generally lead with him if my foe's team is most or all slower or around the same speed as breloom. can generally wreck at least one poke, i also bring him in for revenge kills.

Genesect.png

Manhatten (Genesect) @Life Orb
Modest
Download
252Sp.Atk 252Spe 4Sp.Def
-Flamethrower
-Ice Beam
-Rock Polish
-Bug Buzz
rp genesect is pretty sweet, as he finds lots of opportunities to set-up, and can wreak havoc.

639.gif

Dator Fati (Terrakion) @Salac Berry
Jolly
Justified
252Atk 252Spe 4Sp.Def
-Substitute
-Swords Dance
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge
salac berry terrakion is severly dangerous and most teams don't even consider him when making teams. standard sub dance set.

2301319.gif

Ebony (Garchomp) (hes shiney too :D)
Jolly
Rough Skin
252Atk 252Spe 4Sp.Atk
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Fire Blast
scarf garchomp is a savior. i prefer rock slide over stone edge cuz i miss like every f*cking time i need it to hit :p.

385.gif

Ivory (Jirachi) @Leftovers
Careful
Serene Grace
252Hp 228Sp.Def 24Spe
-Body Slam
-Iron Head
-U-Turn
-Stealth Rock
standard set. doesn't really need a desription. more speed then the other rachis.

121.gif

Legs (Starmie) @Leftovers
Timid
Natural Cure
252Sp.Atk 252Spe 4Sp.Def
-Surf
-Hail
-Psyshock
-Rapid Spin
starmie is my answer to weather, and a much needed spinner. so many people dont see psyshock coming, and it scores an easy ko against gengar and tentacruel.

that's my team i'll increase the descriptions tomorrow peace out.

You really need to expand on your descriptions. I'll leave this open overnight for you to edit those, but otherwise I'll have to close this.

EDIT: Guess not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.