• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ecco the dolphin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheik

Anyone here plays this game?
When I first played my brother's copy of the first game I was hooked fun game and unigue and the dream cast one was great game to play too I loved the enviroments dreamcast ver. was my favorite they changed the sonar map on the ps2 one.
Would you like to see another ecco game in the future? Gamecube, revolution?

I used to play it, but I lost that game and my Sega a long time ago. It sure would be great if they came out with a new Ecco game for Gamecube or Revolution.

Little_Pikachu

With Action Amusing!
I loved that game, I had it on the Megadrive. It was a bitscary for me because I have a bit of a phobia about deep water and fish, don't ask >_< but it certainly was one of the most unique games of it's time. I'd love to see a new version for the next gen.

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
To be honest, I loved that game and I am surprised that I did. Of course, it would probably be viewed as a kid game nowadays, but it was still fun.

Angel-FoX-crescent

Moon Fennec Angel
Little_Pikachu said:
I loved that game, I had it on the Megadrive. It was a bitscary for me because I have a bit of a phobia about deep water and fish, don't ask >_< but it certainly was one of the most unique games of it's time. I'd love to see a new version for the next gen.

Really? I've still got it on my mega drive and I love dolphins
Ecco is a true classic.

F

fORRETRESS MASTER

ecco ruled! i had it in sega but my friends thought it was wierd. but i loved it. a gamecube version would be great, however it might seem boring now compared to other games like "halo'. back then there was no 'halo' so ecco didn't really have any hard competition. they could make a DS version ot of it or an SP version. Since nintendo is the only company that is capable.

Topaz Archer

TheWorldIsQuietHere
*sigh* i love that game. except my dreamcast wont hook up to my new tv! grr. but i didnt have a memory card so i could only get to the great white shark boss *shiver*

Status
Not open for further replies.