• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Echo of Time (Discussion)

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Approved by Kamotz

Okay so this is where I will post information that would otherwise make the RP thread confusing. I will post here NPC character descriptions, settings (as soon as we begin hitting up alternate worlds and dimensions) and anything else I see fit. If you all have any thoughts ideas or concerns about the RP also please post those here, thanks! I also made a few drawings for the RP which will be posted here so check back often! =D
Main Cast
Aslynn[heart]Pokemon as Kessandra Andrews, wielder of the Twin White Lion Gauntlets
*Jean Grey* as Caroline McNamara, wielder of the Valiant Hawk Scythe
Septic Scepti1e as Florina Bradley, wielder of the Blue Flame Tiger Bow
WarG-X as Seya, The Princess of Light
(I can only afford 20 minute sketches at the time being, so please, do not judge xD I will post a drawing for each weapon do not worry)
TheTwinWhiteLionGauntlets.jpg
Please disregard the avatar wearing each weapon, they are simply "place holders". Thanks.
TheValiantHawkScythe.jpg
TheMonkeyStaffofWisdom.jpg
TheBlackDragonSword.jpg

TheBlueFlameTigerBow.jpg
Somewhere along the way I got lazy, I apologize. ^^;; (Don't worry these drawings are just for "fun", your actual weapon will be left to your interpretation)

Day One​
____________________________​

It is late at night, sometime between 10 and 2 in the morning. You are somewhere in the city minding your own business, perhaps asleep or recklessly playing video games when a beam of light, out of nowhere, slams you in the chest. Pow! Just like that and no one around you seems to notice, that’s if, anyone is around you; of course. If you’re alone, congratulations, you have no life! No but seriously, go make friends.

You excuse yourself from company (in any “cordial” way you’d like, have fun with it) should you be around someone.

So why did you suddenly leave your friends hanging? You see, when the beam of light hit you, you began feeling…not yourself.
Suddenly, now that you’re alone (or if you were alone to begin with), you begin to feel a tremendous energy flowing through your whole body almost shaking the core of your soul. You then faint. Yep, you faint or if you were asleep you wake up from the shock and then faint! Ha! That’s not all though. Oh no, no, no… While unconscious, you have a dream. In this dream a beautiful young woman in a dress made of light appears before you. She has long dark hair reaching her lower back, hair almost as black as the night itself. She has smooth porcelain skin that seems to glow with radiance. Sorrowful blue eyes adorn her young luminous face. She is a being so majestic that even her stunning red lips seem to sparkle. The lady explains how evil looms and everything you know is in peril. She tells you how you must reach into your pure heart and find the courage necessary to restore the light. When you find your courage it will manifest as one of the sacred weapons created by the light to combat evil. Go forth chosen Guardian of Light, for the light chose you with the purest heart!

The dream is extremely surreal and difficult to remember the next morning. In fact, you wake up wherever it is you normally sleep (hopefully a bed you bum, you!) and you have vague recollections of your dream but no specific details. You cannot really remember much, oh well, no matter, it is morning and almost time for school. There’s no time for remembering silly dreams!
____________________________​

If something is not clear about Day One let me know, I want this to be as smooth an fun as possible for everyone! (Yes, I know, I abuse the exclamation mark... TWT)

Last edited:

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
You should begin with your reaction to the blast, continue with the dream you experience (or vision) and end with waking the next morning in time for school.
You do not have to begin your post exactly at the point of "contact" by the light. It is up to you what your character is up to moments prior to being hit.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I should have the post up by today. Hope no one lets the RPG die so early

Got mine up, sorry it's a bit short. I had a post but it began in the morning so I had to make a new one...

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
For future reference make sure to thoroughly read each post. It’s fine to edit your first post. Keep in mind; however, as we progress through the game, posts will become more complex in accordance with future scenarios. Editing such posts might throw off your fellow Rpers. Also, please note there will be situations (posts) where I will ask you to make a decision; each decision will have a specific consequence. Editing these special “decision posts” will not be allowed.

I cannot stress enough how important the use of proper grammar is for readability and presentation. Post with a “quality-over-quantity “mentality and the RP will flow much better.

As soon as all six players post, I will enter the next chapter.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Working on my post now.
Will have it up asaic
Great, that will leave just two more players.

I have updated the first post with my first (of many) drawings! I will update often with more drawings so don't forget to check back once in a while.

Last edited:

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Wow, nice drawing.
Are the shoes really that large? They look seriously massive.

I believe we can go to Day 2, since we've all posted :D

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I like 'em. XD I have a bit trouble imagining Kessandra in them though...maybe because she gives a bit of a girly vibe? XD They're cool though...I would like to see them colored. XD Draw Kessandra in them!

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@Aslynn[Heart]Pokemon - Yup they are. ^__^(I have a cartoon style of drawing hence why the placeholder's head is so large XD)

@*Jean Grey* - I can't color well unfortunately T___T. The boots are actually Darwins. Kessandra wields the gauntlets (which are just as massive ^__^;;) If you guys are all okay with me drawing your characters, I will. ^__^

Day 2 will be up in a bit, working on it as we speak.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Yikes, my bad. XD Now I can picture them on Darwin, they're manly enough. XD The gauntlets are massive too? Man, I'm starting to think that the staff is not a traditional wizard's staff. XD Something tells me that it would be...more rugged? XD

Go ahead and draw our characters! I'd love to see your renditions. XD Maybe with our animal sillhouettes in the background? I can't wait to see them.

Last edited:

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Yea, I reckon that would look amazing.
lol, I would never have put Kess in those boots. Really. I dunno if she'd be able to even walk in them ^_^'
However, Kess is better with her hands than anything, so she, despite being small, won't have a problem with the massive gauntlets :D

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Go ahead and draw our characters! I'd love to see your renditions. XD Maybe with our animal sillhouettes in the background? I can't wait to see them.

I want to do really good drawings, really take my time (and color them!=D) so they won't be up for a while ^__^;;

Day 2 is up! Sorry it took me a while but It was a busy day today (I start school tomorrow XD)

@ Everyone: Hopefully we can get a good RP rhythm going on! =D I wonder how the group will get along. We have some very interesting personalities.

Flame Mistress

Wow, my weapon looks epic =D I'll try to get my RP Post up soon. Thanks WG-X!

Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention in my SU that Jessica is very studious. So just saying it now.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
In a strange twist, the sword ends up looking the most feminine among the weapons. XD The lion on the gauntlets is sooo cute! XD

Do we all have specific elements tied to our weapons? (Like the Bow having fire?) Just curious, because I somehow imagined them to have one each, like the Boots seemingly Earth-like, and the Scythe giving me Thunder vibes. XD

Last edited:

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Flame Mistress and everyone: Good post, but you are actually supposed to encounter Seya. You choose how you "bump" into the little cat with wings and how you react to it. You should end your post just before Seya speaks to you (at which point I will reply and then a conversation begins)
You can progress through the school day as much as you'd like before encountering Seya (just don't wait until the end of the school day)

end of post example. I was outside during lunchtime when I noticed a cat standing next to a great oak tree, staring at me. It took me a second to realize the cat had wings! I approached the cat with disbelief... (end post and then I reply as Seya)

@ *Jean Grey* - Well I had not really thought about each weapon having a specific element but sure it sounds like it could make things a bit more interesting ^___^ I have to get to school so I'll update as soon as I get back!

Post is up!

Last edited: