• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Echo of Time (Discussion)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
13-18. XD

I needed my character at legal age for her smoking and predatory tendencies to work. XD I imagine her a few months older than Florina, only to highlight her tendencies and habits. XD Some things only work if your character is the oldest. Anyone younger can get away with anything. XD

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
I thought my character was the youngest? o_O

Anyway, since everyone posted, as soon as WarG-X posts the replies, we can move on! Woot! This RP is actually going really well, you know.
I'm glad you think so! =)

I just finished reading the last two posts.
@ *Jean Grey* - I laughed when you said Carly grinned when she saw "them younger" boys!

@ Septic Scepti1e - ah, law class, coincidentally I just had mine yesterday ^__^;;

Anyway, I have to get to school, fortunately I only have one class today so I will reply as soon as I get home and I shall post Revelations Part 2 later today.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I know, I just hope people don't give up on it. What's the plan now? Do we post?

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
I know, I just hope people don't give up on it. What's the plan now? Do we post?

Me either, personally I'm having fun! =] Well I'm almost done with the next major post, I estimate I will be done in 30 min - an hour. As soon as I post you are free to post!

Agent Tectonic

From Ashes, I Come
Only two posts in and already some are worrying about drop-outs. Well, I'll just say that I am not leaving this unless something personal drops in my life that forces me otherwise, so. . .

Also, WG-X, I took a look at your post (duh), and if Florina had anything to worry about, it would be becoming a leader. *cringe* She would not like that, though, it sounds like she may have to. That'll be interesting.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I wish people had this much dedication to all the RPGs they were in

Flame Mistress

I wish people had this much dedication to all the RPGs they were in

Well, that really depends on the GM as well, really. I think what gets RPers really motivated is an organised RP with an interesting and creative plot, as well as a dedicated GM. But that's just me.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Ok! post is up! Please read everything before posting, ask if you have any questions, I put a lot of work into this, hopefully you guys like were I'm beginning to take things... ^W^;;There will be plenty of action soon i promise.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Was that aimed at me, Flame Mistess? XP

Anyway, all right then. Time to get the action started.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
I just realized a potential problem, after you read the post: Teamwork begins now! You guys need to decide amongst yourselves who will arrive in what order that way we don't end up with two players posting that they arrived first... ^^ Please make sure, if you are going to say you want to go first, make sure you post as soon as you can so that your fellow Rper can post as soon as their stuff is ready. This game is all about comradeship, further down you will need to be on the same page on game changing decisions... Of course if your fellow RPers are not online, go ahead and post.

Last edited:

Alliance

Re-Arrival
I'll post NOT first ^^
That was taken care of.
And, when Kess arrives (in some insanely epic way that I wish involved karate and gymnastics), I can always edit posts slightly to accommodate for the people before me.
Not like Kess will actually be talking first, you know? :p

It wouldn't be possible for one of us to, you know, hire a helicopter and fly silently to the top of the Aim Tech thing, right?
I figured I'd ask before I start on my post, since it was just a thought I had :p

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Carly's acrophobic, so she'd be second-to-the last or last. She'd have a hard time trying to get up. XD

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
I'll post NOT first ^^
That was taken care of.
And, when Kess arrives (in some insanely epic way that I wish involved karate and gymnastics), I can always edit posts slightly to accommodate for the people before me.
Not like Kess will actually be talking first, you know? :p

It wouldn't be possible for one of us to, you know, hire a helicopter and fly silently to the top of the Aim Tech thing, right?
I figured I'd ask before I start on my post, since it was just a thought I had :p

That's fine if you can make it work. Remember your character is 13 years of age, what business could she have on top of the city's tallest building? and how would you explain yourself to your folks? If you find a good way to address the situation then go for it! =)

I did not post it but you guys should know: You cannot tell anyone of what you will be doing or who you are meeting, chances are people will dismiss you as slightly insane.

-on a side note-
I wish I could've made an SU myself, the most epic line "Mom, a flying cat asked me to meet her on the AIM Tech rooftop, where's our rock-climbing equipment?" xP darn...

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
I'll post first, then, if no one else has the guts to. =P

First post is yours!

Post order:
Flame Mistress
Aslynn[Heart]Pokemon
-
-
-wooden cavalry
-*Jean Grey* - Do you want the last post? makes sense Carly would have a real tough time getting up there XP

Aslynn - pick a spot 2nd, 3rd or 4th? =)

Last edited:

Alliance

Re-Arrival
I'll take 2nd.

No helicopter then >.<
I don't think bribery would go that far.

Though, Kess blends into the background pretty well. I reckon she could probably sneak inside (somehow) and sneak her way to the top.
She'd have to dress in black (not her usual color choice) but I reckon it would work :D
Ninja Kess to the tower!

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
I'll take 2nd.

No helicopter then >.<
I don't think bribery would go that far.

Though, Kess blends into the background pretty well. I reckon she could probably sneak inside (somehow) and sneak her way to the top.
She'd have to dress in black (not her usual color choice) but I reckon it would work :D
Ninja Kess to the tower!

I like the idea! Throw in a ski mask for giggles (I kid), those rent-a-cops won't know what hit them! =P