• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Echo of Time (Discussion)

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well, congratulations. Thanks to Jess, Kess and Miss Sarcasm, Diego is now pissed off at half the team! And here we have a 16 year old boy, chubby and known around school for being nerdy and shy doing something over-the-tip and looking frightened and yet he is offering help to you guys.

I gotta say, this will be kinda interesting.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Well, congratulations. Thanks to Jess, Kess and Miss Sarcasm, Diego is now pissed off at half the team! And here we have a 16 year old boy, chubby and known around school for being nerdy and shy doing something over-the-tip and looking frightened and yet he is offering help to you guys.

I gotta say, this will be kinda interesting.

It's kinda my fault that Diego is trapped in the 55th floor ^^;; I should've made it clear that I wanted each player to climb the rooftop by their own merits (I will explain why in my next post).

Nevertheless, this RP is all about how the decisions your characters make will drive the story I provide; therefore, there will be a reaction to every action.

Once wooden cavalry posts later tonight; I will add further developments for Diego's current situation. It will be interesting to see how he thinks his way out of his new "predicament". =)

His anger probably won't last long considering what is to come... *Evil laugh*

Alliance

Re-Arrival
ohgawd
should we all be somewhat worried?
Or are we getting our weapons/armor now? :D
(By now, I mean once we get going into the next part or whatever)

well the principal did just turn into a shadow beast or whatever, that can only means he comes baring gifts. Of death...

Last edited:

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
well the principal did just turn into a shadow beast or whatever, that can only mean he comes baring gifts. Of death...

Ah! there's a sharp one! :D Anyway seeing as everyone has posted I shall now post the next chapter...

Alliance

Re-Arrival
ok, I should be worried now.
Though, since I see an imminent face of with our principal, I can only assume we unlock the basics of our epic weapons.
Sweet.
I hope.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
No need, once he realized people are coming back up, he will go back up.

Alliance

Re-Arrival
yay
I can't wait till this next chapter thing.
Since I sense impending awesomeness.
Not to mention Kess will probably have an arguement with Diego since he's pissed at her, Jess and Florina.
Oh, the fun.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Remember, Carly is tipsy/drunk. XD She also reeks of Cinnamon Schnapps, so you guys could also note that. XD

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Gah! I'm such an idiot! I unknowingly copied only one paragraph out of the whole text and posted! I do have most of it on Word but I will have to re-write what was lost tomorrow morning; it's late and I'm sleepy (slightly annoyed at myself)!

Flame Mistress

WOOT RP's been updated. Now, I think I might wanna interact with Kess since she's in the same year group as Jess (I think), so they should be able to get along fine. Then maybe Jess could, I dunno, protect Kess from Diego's constant f-bombs. XD

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Ok done; It took me slightly more than planned because I changed things a bit from what I had originally written! Notice I divided Part 3 into two different posts, read everything (sorry) but it's crucial info! ^^

@ Flame Mistress - Good stuff!

@ EVERYONE: It is not necessary to quote everything Seya said to you but you may use anything that impacted your character, otherwise assume you heard everything.

Last edited:
Prediction: Diego and co. get in a fight, I give the "apolofish", and Carly makes some dunk comment that defuses the fight.

It will take every fiber of my body not to type "PERSONA" when we get our weapons.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Prediction: Diego and co. get in a fight, I give the "apolofish", and Carly makes some dunk comment that defuses the fight.

It will take every fiber of my body not to type "PERSONA" when we get our weapons.

Actually, I also get the vibe that all hell is about to break loose and we haven't even encountered any actual enemies yet!

PERSONA? ^^;; I've heard about it but never played the game.

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Kess is crap at fights
She'd make a comment and everyone would be like "the hell did she just say?"
That doesn't she doesn't get into fights, of course ^^'

lol

Atm, I'm trying to find my legendary beasties on Wikipedia, so I know what I'm summoning in advance.
So far only found the Nemean Lion, which I assume is Nemea.
Dunno about that other lion.

EDIT: Oh, and I find the stat thing in DVB's post amusing. I kinda burst out laughing upon reading it :D

Last edited: