• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Echo of Time (Discussion)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Carly's wind threatens to ruin Stella's hair? :3 I think it could be a valid reason...her hair isn't wavy and thick (already sort of messy-looking by default) like Carly's. XD

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Holly! So much activity. Anyway will catch up on reading today and post.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I think we should head to Chevalier first if the beacon, realistically, has to be found faster. Arcadia is the biggest district, and probably giving the hardest search for the beacon. XD

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Don't we also have to get Seya?

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Yeah, we gotta get Seya too. I actually planned to have Michel do that instead of coming to find you guys, but personally I'm a little confused as to where Seya is right now. I recall her giving a speech...? Do our characters know where she is?

But yeah, as far as destroying beacons, Chevalier sounds good. I don't particularly care for the order.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Frankly...I don't think it was specified? War just said to destroy 2 beacons first. >.<

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Yeah, her slowass limo won't cut it this time...time to feel the wind in Carly's Maserati. XD Want Stella to sit on Michel's lap? ;)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Then, Zuri would have to sit on Diego's lap and James would have to be blindfolded and squeezed in the middle....will there even be enough space? I know...stuff James into the trunk. XD

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
"Three beacons, Hunter. Dark energy flows between them. It's that energy that keeps this place in the reality which you lived in for these past two years. This place isn't even a world. It's a fabricated reality populated by the mind of Michel, Caroline, Kessandra, Zuri, mine and yours."

So how does Stella exist then?

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Things will be revealed in due time. Till then my lips are sealed. :|