• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Echo of Time (Discussion)

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Oh good grief, War. You love sowing chaos and distrust all over the place.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Oh boy , how many plot twists are you planning?

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
How many Pokeballs would it take to capture a legendary Pokemon without lowering its HP or without status effects?

A ton.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Oh, Stella's a figment of Carly's imagination who exists to make everyone miserable. Wonderful! B)

So, even though the beacon has already been destroyed, should we go to Chevalier anyway? They're not anywhere near that area, and shouldn't have seen that beacon get destroyed but...

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
No need to go to Chevalier since the beacon is down. Whoever posts next, assume Milly and Hunter are already on beacon site in Arcadia. Thanks Mon, no they shouldn't have seen Hunter destroy the beacon.

Arcadia should be your next target!

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well how big are the beacons? I assumed them to be pretty damn tall since beacons are meant to get attention

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ DVB - Beacons aren't so big that you would see them by simply turning around. Also, I think you meant Hunter when you said "Michel must have destroyed the other one."

Edit, bro.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well, how big are they for future reference. I expected them to be like building sized or something.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Wait...why would Diego want to surf on sewer water? You do know there are rats and disgusting stuff under there? Man, he might get sick. >.<

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Well, I have finally posted. Huh, the funny thing is that initially I was planning on having Zuri's flame lead the group to where Seya was, but whoever posted after that apparently misinterpreted it as leading everyone to the beacon. But since we're not supposed to know where Seya is, then that misinterpretation worked in our favour! And I'm with Monster Guy, I clearly heard finding Seya being mentioned at the dinner too. I hope what I posted earlier about Zuri's flame detecting Seya being in some sort of trouble (which was why it turned red) wasn't too much...

Of course, since Zuri doesn't really have much in the way of offense (what would an arrow do to a stone tower?), I'm just having her guide everyone to the beacons instead of actually helping to destroy them.

So is the Arcadia beacon the last one, or is there one more after that?

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
After reading that post again, it didn't say where Ayes was, so it makes sense. Also, maybe Zuri should've asked to find Ayes instead of Seya and she would've gotten a different result? xD Lol, Stella just causes problems for everybody. xD

Now, since JG can make Gaia avatars for everyone, I've made something too. Introducing the Echo of Time Pony Collection

myponylc.png
Seya

myponyn.png
Stella (I made this three times to find an appropriate shade of Pink. xD)

ponywithbackgroundcp.png
Carly (Yes, Carly gets Celestia hair. it was the only thing long and curly enough.)

myPony_zps82cf6cfe.png
Michel (This Ponymaker doesn't have sunglasses. :()

myponyxt.png
Diego (I chose that Cutie mark and color because I associate you with your avatar to be honest.
(Yes, I imagine you as an angry Pikachu behind a computer. xD))

Zuri, Hunter, and Kess are the only ones left.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Been thinking, how will the battle against this thing go? Will we have the roles to fill out like do so and so? Because I really want to do something with the water one against the boss.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Mon - Cool horses!

@ DVB - You'll find out real soon.

@ Everyone - I've sped things up a little since it seemed we'd never reach the last beacon.

Let's move things along, shall we?