• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Echo of Time (Discussion)

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Now I'm trying to figure out how to post.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Just riiiiiiight. Heh. He might seem like a cheap video game boss but he did just split the Earth in two... (;

Also, Clay Monster, there's only one. It's the Humanoids that are dozens upon dozens!

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Wait the shield grows? The heck, Crim!? >.< That is not okay!

:3

Just the humanoids bit. ^^

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Nah. Of course the shield can extend!

DVB, there's quite a bit that can be done and should be done.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Considering how often i have been called out on power usage and such, I'd like to know in advance.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Humanoids are a fair game, feel free to bunny those as you'd like. The Clay Boss is too but I'd expect you to take a few hits. Raseo, well you can take a shot but I'd expect you to leave your post with the attempt, I'd then decide how miserably you'd fail (and anyone else who tries, really not jut you).

As for saving Seya, well just be reasonable, I mean, I doubt Raseo would let you just swing by.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Hmm, Michel's definitely going to try and save Milly somehow. No hot chicks are going to die on his watch especially after giving him a kiss! He'll either just grab her and drag her back, or offer to be a distraction himself and then just.... run around for his dear life before Raseo can squash him like a fly.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Alright, did eht. Or, well, started to do eht. I didn't get that far yet, because the post was getting long and I figured you wanted Milly to have a chance to react and not just listen to Michel ramble on for paragraphs. If you'd prefer though, I can go and edit him doing more stuff too. Whichever works. Either way, if (when) Milly still insists on still going or breaks free or whatever, Michel will tell her he'll go in her stead and be all heroic for two seconds before he starts to just run around and pre-emptively try to dodge certain death. |D

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well, at the very least, you gotta go forward. Time for one big attack.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
I'll put a post up for Milly to advance things along. Albeit, my post will be a little short...

I didn't plan to have her around much longer but suddenly I feel that if I killed her off you wouldn't be too happy. x)

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I am posting right now

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Then I shall wait for you! That way I don't ninja your post or something.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
It will probably be a bit extreme, but the circumstances may or may not escuse it.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Call this my resignation. Over time, Echo became less and less fun for me with everything that has happened and I just couldnt deal with it anymore. Hope you guys have fun with this.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Hey man, I respect your decision. Thanks for playing!

So, we have an open slot... What to do...

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Huh, well that was an unexpected resignation. If you're sure though, yeah, see ya around.

I'll put a post up for Milly to advance things along. Albeit, my post will be a little short...

I didn't plan to have her around much longer but suddenly I feel that if I killed her off you wouldn't be too happy. x)

Short's fine, I figured it'd be anyway, since there isn't that much to do. Or well.. wasn't; now with Diego already distracting Raseo, your post probably changes somewhat and gets longer, since you gotta post for Raseo too.

And heh, I wouldn't be mad if you offed Milly, but Michel would be. He never got a proper kiss on the lips like Diego did with Zuri, damn it.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Will probably edit my post for later