1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Echo of Time (Discussion)

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Black War Dragon, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Black War Dragon

Black War Dragon Dark Knight

Yeah, Michel definitely would be. As for Hunter, he'd probably end up killing her anyway.

Anyway, my post suddenly requires more effort and the death of yet another Guardian. This one will probably hit the hardest because, well, Raseo. I'll think up something epic.

2. GoldenHouou

GoldenHouou li-no-one

Hunter'd get booted to the face hard for that. Repeatedly. 8V

I'm assuming Milly won't hang around even after being saved though. Oh and that orb? Whatisit. I'm thinking some kind of a teleporter-y device used to get them out of there, or...?

3. Black War Dragon

Ha. I bet.

I have big plans for Milly, none of which will be revealed yet. I can guarantee she will be along for the ride. Since the slot is open, expect a shock plot twist. Damn, just gave it away...

Yep. The orb is to get us out of there once we get Seya. We will be teleported to the next world.

4. GoldenHouou

GoldenHouou li-no-one

Oooh, wait, so she's gonna get the Water Staff then? Although, I think the Black Fire Sword is also open.

And ha, I was right. Michel better not drop that orb then. Now, who's gonna get Seya? I was kind of believing Diego would, but since he can't now and Michel, Hunter and Stella are occupied, it's either gonna have to be Carly, Zuri or Kess (who we actually haven't seen in a while, baw).

5. *Jean Grey*

*Jean Grey* Night Triumphant

Well, I guess Carly could, since she's fast. XD But then again, Zuri is also an option...XD

Damn, and I preferred Milly being bad. XD

6. GoldenHouou

GoldenHouou li-no-one

Either works, though Carly does have the speed on her side.

I don't see Milly stopping being completely bad even now, anyway. I mean, dunno, I personally kinda see her as the "help the group today, try to kill them again tomorrow" anti-hero sort of character who comes and goes as she pleases (even more so than Hunter, who actually constantly works with the group despite everything and doesn't fight against them).

7. *Jean Grey*

Yeah, I want her to play the wildcard. >.< It's more fun that way! Every RP needs its trickster. XD

8. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Fairy type Trainer

Kess is gonna be offed, and Milly gets the Lion Gauntlets.

I was considering asking if I could bring Leo to take them, (Since I have the SU where that happens.) But didn't think it was fair for me to have two characters in a group this small.

9. GoldenHouou

GoldenHouou li-no-one

Hopefully Kess isn't offed and Alliance appears again.

But yeah, I'd rather have each character played by a different player too, to keep us our group from getting too small.

10. Black War Dragon

Heh. So easily mislead.

Anyway, yeah let's hope Alliance shows up with Kess.

EDIT: You guys can't call me a troll.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  11. Monster Guy

Well of course she doesn't, she's a newbie. :p

Did that tap do anything I should mention in my post?

12. Black War Dragon

Yup, he charged your shield with awesome red lightning for a powerful combo!

13. GoldenHouou

GoldenHouou li-no-one

I'm at work and I shouldn't be posting but I just wanna say

Woah, I love the Milly twist 8DD

I mean, like I said before I knew she wouldn't hang around forever or "turn good", but I didn't expect that right away, I admit. Now I wonder if the orb she gave actually works... And if we actually need to defeat her right now to move on. Probably not? Anyway, yeah, this is great, Michel is going to be so delightfully messed up after this.

14. Black War Dragon

I though you might like that plot twist. I like how everything has played out so far.

15. Monster Guy

Hey, would it be alright if Stella is the one that saves Carly, or are the two of you planning something?

Just thought I'd ask before I do something stupid.

16. GoldenHouou

GoldenHouou li-no-one

Speaking of saving, once I've posted... Anyone willing to uh, get to Michel who's bleeding to death on the floor right about now? Well, will be after my next post but anyway.

17. Monster Guy

Well the group's healer is MIA right now so...

18. GoldenHouou

GoldenHouou li-no-one

Yeah, I know, I didn't necessarily mean healing anyway, more like "Hey lemme stop the bleeding and fend off these monsters while you're dying k". And. Stuff 8P

Either way I vote for Zuri to become the new Healer. Fire "purifies" and all, and can be used to burn close wounds anyway and yeah.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  19. *Jean Grey*

Wait, isn't Zuri the back-up healer...sort of? XD

20. Black War Dragon

Before you do something totally uncalled for, let me just say, kind of. I'd really like Hunter to have a hand in this as well so maybe Stella and Hunter help her? We might also want to do something about Michel considering Diego killed himself and Zuri might not be around for a while.

FYI, I do not want Hunter to defeat the creature for obvious reasons:
    1. RP is not about him.
    2. I don't want him to hog the spotlight.
    3. Team effort.

Edit: Also, my schedule is gonna be a bit complicated for the next 7 and a half weeks.