• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Echo of Time (PG-13/Non-Pokemon)

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
OOC: Guess who's suffering from a writer's block now ;; This is the best I can do right now, but hey, at least it's a posssst!

---

Michel Lefèbvre
(Future) Wielder of the Stallion Boots of Gaia
New Magostra - Day 1

Michel sighed when Snowball scolded him… again. Seriously, she was slowly but steadily becoming a bit like his sister. Well, not that it mattered as he rarely took any sort of scolding seriously anyway. And he didn’t dislike his sister because she scolded him, because she stole his things and returned them broken, or because she turned out to be an all-around asshole when she became a teen either, no. The reason he wanted to spend as little time with her as possible was because she confided to him. He hated that. Hated someone using him as a shoulder to cry on if he didn’t get something out of it too. He was busy enough dodging his own problems, god knows he didn’t have to hear about others’, especially not constantly. Now ladies, he didn’t mind helping them out, not at all. He always got something out of it, after all. Like Jessica, when she woke – because she would wake, he wouldn’t have someone dying on his arms – she’d give him that kiss, so it’d be worth it.

“Alright, sorry, sorry,” Michel retorted when Snowball had finished, realizing that he hadn’t heard half the things she said. He had gotten the gist of it all though: ‘shaddap, eat your gummi and bring Jess upstairs’. Right. He took a look at the small… candy thing and sighed again. And here he had tried to refuse eating one so someone else could have his portion. He wasn’t hungry or that hurt after all. Hunter had stormed off, though, and since it seemed like he wasn’t going to be taking any, well… Michel popped the gummi in his mouth and was just about to head upstairs when he heard something that made him almost drop the girl he was carrying.

"All fixed up! Your rooms are ready! Each has two beds so you might need to share, young ladies." The blue, fat man announced as he emerged from the depths of the inn again, and Michel’s ears – if humanly possible – perked.

Ladies… sharing beds?

Holy hell he’d be all over that like woah.

Images of Carly and Jessica sharing a bed, half-exposed legs tangled together and breasts pressed against each other popped in his mind, and it was only after he reminded himself multiple times that ‘dude, no, Jess could be like in a coma or something’ that he managed to gain back his composure and wobble upstairs. He hadn’t managed to walk too far ahead though, when he already heard a bloodcurling scream and stopped in his tracks, eyebrows raised. Huh. Sounded like the chubby dude. Michel backpedaled a few steps and peeked into the stairway, only to see Carly run around trying to help the collapsed guy, Zuri joining in not late after. Damn. Should he fake injuries like that too? If collapsing earned you attention like that then he wanted a shot too. Especially since they actually carried him in the girls’ room.

Damn, dude, you in luck.

Michel followed shortly after the two chicks and placed Jess on a vacant bed. She was bleeding still, so it’d be better to bandage her up and fast. Actually, he probably should have bandaged her up ages ago. Hm. Now uh, what to use…? For a very fleeting moment Michel pondered if he should tear parts of his clothes to wrap around the injuries, but then the image of Diego ripping apart his shirt came to mind and he couldn’t help but laugh out loud. No. He refused to look that… over the top. Besides, he liked his clothes. They were expensive too, so bedsheets would do just fine.

With that, he reached and tore parts of the sheets apart, wrapping them around her wounds and then sitting next to her. He took out the gummi that was meant to her and tilted his head. Hmm, should he give it mouth-to-mouth? Just to… to ensure she swallowed it, was all. He gave a sideyed glance to the rest of the group and shook his head, figuring he’d probably get a scythe to the back of his neck should he try that. The weapon was lying on the floor, readily used by anyone after all. Oh well.

He got up and fetched a glass of water, hoping liquid would help her swallow. He really, really had no idea what to do with unconscious patients. Or patients to begin with, really. He had never thought he’d need first aid – usually he’d leave all unconscious people to their own devices. Ah well, it couldn’t be that hard, right?

As he returned with the water, Michel moved so that the rest could see what he was doing and stop him in case he’d accidentally drown the girl with the water or something, before he dropped the candy in the glass and lifted her head with one hand.

Well, here goes, he thought as he tipped the liquid into her mouth and pulled her into a better position, hoping she could swallow. He started to look around the room and as he did, his gaze soon happened upon Diego. Damn, he was looking miserable. Meh, might as well offer the guy some advice.

“Hey, dude, you might wanna do something about that low self-esteem of yours,” he pointed out in good will, referring to the things he had blurted out in the stairway. “You ain’t gonna score like that. And it's better for you too, you know. Gonna solve a lot of problems all at once."

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Wielder: Monkey Staff of Wisdom
Day I The Inn- New Magostra

"Not true, Diego. Not true. Take it from me. Why the hell would I hate you?" Carly said, before quickly scurrying up to one of the rooms and placing Kess on one of the clean beds. Diego assumed she gave her one of the Life Gummis.

She then returned down, placing her free hand on Diego's head, she shook him as gently as she could.

"Here, Diego. Swallow this." She said as she inserted the Gummi between his lips, making sure that it did not slip out and that he was going to swallow it. Assessing his injuries, she at first, attempted to carry him, only to find him too heavy. Diego took a deep breath as he felt strange mystical energy jumpstart and boost the reboot on his body. While the damage was healed, he was still tired

"OK, Diego. This will only take a short while. I'll have to bring you up." She said as she took his staff, tucked it under her armpit, and grabbed both his hands, started to pull him up the last step, then into the girls' room. Diego couldn't say anything. He wasn't bleeding in the mouth anymore, but iit was dry. Heh, the water guy out of water.

"I think he'll need to stay here for a while..." She said as she laid Diego's staff next to the boy. Diego managed to grab Carly's hand to get her attention. "Thank you..." Diego said before he let go and continued to relax.

"Diego then remembered Zuri's question. He turned to her. "No, I didn't, I guess I just pushed myself too far. I didn't want anyone to get hurt..."

"Hmm," she noted after Diego's response. "Well, I hope the Life Gummies will help at least--you should just take a nice long rest now. I won't be needing one, as I didn't take any damage during our struggles with Milly or the minotaur, so everyone else can have one, you and Jessica most of all. And Seya should have one as well..."

Diego looked to her. Before she left, Diego managed to grab her hand and squeeze it. He gave her a smile before he let her go. Wonder if she is going to talk about this later. While his heart was still torn an indecision, he was learning to accept Carly being with someone else. He wasn't sure though. He then realized Kess was talking/

Kess shrugged. "Not like I mind." she said, smiling.

"Is he OK?" she asked Carly, worry coloring her voice. Diego was happy. Maybe things would turn out all right... He didn't know much. All that he knew was that he was tired.

He then saw Michel came to him and told him some advice. Diego was looking up. "...Michel. We all have our problems. We need one another to get past through them. We are not meant to be lonely..." Diego had told him. Diego was still awake, if barely.

"And Jessica... something is the matter with her. That pike did not inflict any physical attacks, but it could be attacking her psyche or causing her nightmares..." Diego said.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Seya
New Magostra - Day 1

Zuri approached Seya, gently placing her hand on Seya's head. She began to speak as she petted the graceful princess-turned-cat. Seya was quick to realize how observant Zuri was. Her questions demanded answers Seya was not ready to give up. She carefully listened to what Zuri said.

"Zuri, I am from a far away world known, to me and to what was once my people, as the Sphere of Creation. Millenniums ago, since before even I was born, there existed a relentless force known as the Eternal Darkness. It is unclear to me what exactly the Eternal Darkness actually is but my elders, Light keep them, told of it as a cloud that brought about darkness and death across the Web of Cosmos."

It caused her heartache when she remembered those who died. An overwhelming emotion of nostalgia and sadness engulfed her tiny body. She began to drop tears but continued to speak. It was her duty. Her burden to carry. All those memories forever haunt her.

"Every world in is linked by the Web of Cosmos, a sacred energy like a torch that Lights the entire universe," with a knot in her throat she forced her words out, "when i was born, I was gifted with a sacred power destined to seal the Eternal Darkness and eventually at the ultimate price, the entire genocide of my people, I was able to."

Seya slowly began to regain her composure, she wiped her tears with her furry white paw. "The Eternal Darkness was able to move through its very own avatar, Raseo, bearer of the darkness. After a fatal confrontation, I was able to stop him but I sacrificed my own freedom. I was bound to him and him to me for countless centuries until he deceived me and broke the chains that bound him."

Seya walked towards a mirror that lay off in the corner of the inn. She looked at herself and remembered what she once looked like. She missed her essence; her beauty. "I was not always like this. Raseo shattered my essence and it spread across the Web of Cosmos."

Just then, she began to feel hope. "I was blessed with the power to summon The Guardians of the Light in case balance between Light and Dark was ever out of balance. That time is now. Raseo is free and with him The Eternal Darkness. As we speak, entire worlds are being destroyed. You were chosen by powers beyond me to do your part in this grand crusade, Zuri; you and your five companions, Kess, Jess, Carly, Michel and Diego. The weapon each one of you wields is a manifestation of the Light itself. As you've witnessed back on Earth, each has the power and authority to release even the most wicked souls."

"We must search the Web of Cosmos until my essence is fully recovered. Only then we can stop the Eternal Darkness. We are the only hope of saving trillions of lives." She turned to Michel, "I hope you all understand the severity of the situation."

She then turned her gaze at the ground as if purposely avoiding eye-contact, she took a deep breath and looked up at Zuri. "About Hunter... I cannot say for certain what his intentions were and what they are. I can only say I did not sense murderous intent back when he first confronted us. Deep inside his soul and but for mere fractions of seconds, I was able to find a speck of Light."

Turning away as if ashamed of herself Seya continued speaking. It was obvious that she doubted her decision regarding Hunter. "Without my power I cannot say what Hunter's true intentions are... I... am not even sure he's completely human" She was not ready to admit that she took on a deadly gamble with Hunter... Not yet.

"Raseo is certainly behind the attack on Earth and I assume he leads the universe-cloaked assassins as well. Further explanations, I do not have, young Zuri. You'll have to forgive me..."

A loud thump just outside the room awoke Seya. Just before she could react, Carly walked in the room with Diego. She noticed Kessandra and Jessica were already in the room. Everyone save Zuri took a Life Gummi and they began to regain their much needed health. She noticed Michel tending to Jessica. It made her feel warm that Michel was contributing in his own way.

I looked at Jessica. She did not look well; it worried me that she would not wake but then Michel gave her a Life Gummi. Light, please let her be okay...

She hoped on the bed were Jessica lay; staring at Michel she said, "Jessica appears to be unconscious." With a worrisome expression, she turned her attention to Jessica. "There is not much we can do at this moment for her but wait until morning. Once we've all rested, we shall set for town and search for a cure."

"Diego... Michel... your female companions need to rest. Please be gentlemen and say your good-nights before you head to your room..." It was clear that Seya was urging them to go to their own room. She could not be any more blunt about the triviality of the 'situation'.

Seya then looked at Carly. "I'll keep Jessica company, Carly. Please care for Kessandra, she had a frightening confrontation today and is most likely exhausted." Once again curling right next to Jessica, Seya said her good nights. "Light bless you young warriors..." It did not take long for Seya to once again traverse into mysterious land of dreams... She slept.

Hunter
New Magostra - Day 2

The sun began to rise. Hunter was well awake before dawn. He quietly saw how the Blooboni began to set up shops. In a matter of minutes the streets were filled with blue folk of various sizes and shapes, male and female. Hunter jumped off the pseudo-balcony and walked into the crowds. Having his cloak taken from him, he was left shirtless. Hunter wore black samurai pants that fit only slightly loose. The pants were strapped tight mid-shin by bandages that wrapped around most of his legs. He would be walking barefoot save for the wooden platform wrapped underneath his feet.

As he walked amongst the crowd, the Blooboni could not help but stare at the complete stranger. Hunter passed by a young girl and her mother. As he walked past them the girl gripped her mother's cloth. Hunter noticed but was completely indifferent towards the girl. Suddenly his forearms began to burn. Red markings began to reveal in his very flesh. The pain forced him on his knees but he forced himself up. Dammit... He walked over to a nearby vendor and took a white garment. He ripped it and wrapped it as a bandage around each arm, hiding the markings.

"Hey you can't take that!" The vendor of the shop yelled.

Hunter glared at the Blooboni. The poor vendor gulped. "Are... are... you with the Black Circle?"

Hunter approached the Blooboni. The shop-keeper began to sweat cold; the silence was literally killing him until Hunter spoke. "What exactly is the Black Circle, old man...and where can I find it...?"

Seya
New Magostra - Day 2

"Breakfast is ready!!!"

Shawbi wasted no time catering to his guest, the Goddess of Light herself. He opened the door to the girls room and then to the boys, making an effort to wake them all.

Seya was pleasantly surprised by Shawbi's antics. She yawned as she stretched her little body. "Blessed morning, dear Shawbi."

Shawbi held six Blooboni garments in his hand. "You should wear these if you plan to journey around town!" He left four Blooboni outfits in the girls' room and two in the boys'.

"I've prepared a meal fit for a Goddess and her companions. Please meet me downstairs in the meal room when you're ready!" The jolly Blooboni proceeded downstairs and into the meal room.

"Dear Shawbi, you're too kind." Seya's mortality literally awoke an unbearable hunger that needed be satisfied. Before proceeding downstairs she gently placed her paw on Jessica's fore head. It felt slightly warm. It was a good sign, for now.

Seya hurried downstairs. She was so excited for the food that she did not notice she passed by other Blooboni that swarmed the inn. None of the other guests placed much attention to her, to them she was just another beast.

Seya's eyes sparkled as she caught sight of the breakfast Shawbi had put together. In the center of the room was a large round table with various plates on top. It appeared to be fine silverware. The smell harmoniously mingled with Seya's senses. She jumped on one of the wooden seats and waited for her young Guardians.

((OCC: Feel free to make up any NPC you want! I only ask that you are reasonable with how you interact with them and vice-versa. You may design your Blooboni outfit as you'd like as long as it makes sense for this particular world. If you have any doubts at all, ask me and I'll clarify.))

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Day I The Inn- New Magostra

Diego noticed the questions Zuri was asking. He focused his attention to hear her.

"Zuri, I am from a far away world known, to me and to what was once my people, as the Sphere of Creation. Millenniums ago, since before even I was born, there existed a relentless force known as the Eternal Darkness. It is unclear to me what exactly the Eternal Darkness actually is but my elders, Light keep them, told of it as a cloud that brought about darkness and death across the Web of Cosmos."

Diego could tell that this was very painful for her to talk about. Diego wondered if that was why they didn't ask. Diego remained quiet to listen.

"Every world in is linked by the Web of Cosmos, a sacred energy like a torch that Lights the entire universe," with a knot in her throat she forced her words out, "when i was born, I was gifted with a sacred power destined to seal the Eternal Darkness and eventually at the ultimate price, the entire genocide of my people, I was able to."

Diego looked at her with even more respect. She was given power but at a very great cost.

"The Eternal Darkness was able to move through its very own avatar, Raseo, bearer of the darkness. After a fatal confrontation, I was able to stop him but I sacrificed my own freedom. I was bound to him and him to me for countless centuries until he deceived me and broke the chains that bound him."

Seya walked towards a mirror that lay off in the corner of the inn. She looked at herself and remembered what she once looked like. She missed her essence; her beauty. "I was not always like this. Raseo shattered my essence and it spread across the Web of Cosmos."

Just then, she began to feel hope. "I was blessed with the power to summon The Guardians of the Light in case balance between Light and Dark was ever out of balance. That time is now. Raseo is free and with him The Eternal Darkness. As we speak, entire worlds are being destroyed. You were chosen by powers beyond me to do your part in this grand crusade, Zuri; you and your five companions, Kess, Jess, Carly, Michel and Diego. The weapon each one of you wields is a manifestation of the Light itself. As you've witnessed back on Earth, each has the power and authority to release even the most wicked souls."

"We must search the Web of Cosmos until my essence is fully recovered. Only then we can stop the Eternal Darkness. We are the only hope of saving trillions of lives." She turned to Michel, "I hope you all understand the severity of the situation."

Diego felt a fire in his heart once more. He will do this. He will help Seya and all of his friends. He had to. There were so many lives at stake. Diego was in his thoughts that he didn't listen much to the rest that Seya said.

"Diego... Michel... your female companions need to rest. Please be gentlemen and say your good-nights before you head to your room..." It was clear that Seya was urging them to go to their own room.

Diego smirked inwardly at how Michel needed to get serious. "Good night Zuri, Carly, Kess, Jess, Seya. Seya, look over Jess. Something is wrong with her. I feel it. That pike... something about it... it cursed her or something..." Diego told her before he pet Seya. "Everything will be all right, m'lady," he said with a lame smile before he began to drag himself to his room before he fell asleep.

He had dreams... as if something was taken from him. And of the fates...

Diego Vendrix
Day II The Inn- New Magostra

Diego woke up early. He woke up and streched. He stood quiet as he looked through the window. Why was this world so interesting to him? "Breakfast is ready!!!"

Diego opened and saw the big guy saying they got breakfast. Diego smiled at him and at Seya's politeness.

Shawbi held six Blooboni garments in his hand. "You should wear these if you plan to journey around town!" He left four Blooboni outfits in the girls' room and two in the boys'. Diego quickly changed into it while Michel was still asleep. He had some of his clothes underneath.

"I've prepared a meal fit for a Goddess and her companions. Please meet me downstairs in the meal room when you're ready!" The jolly Blooboni proceeded downstairs and into the meal room.

"Dear Shawbi, you're too kind." Seya said. "Yes, thank you," Diego said as he came down. He saw Seya look... excited. He looked a bit downtrodden. She is now mortal because of him. No, no self-blaming. That could have happen to anyone. The excitement was from hunger no doubt. She now had to eat and such like everyone else.

Diego sat on the chair as he waited for his comrades.

"Good morning Seya," Diego told her with a smile. Diego's new garb was rather simple. He has a tunic with a cloak and hood. he also had on trousers and moccasins. They were of varying colors of tan and white. Diego couldn't help but notice there was an... intense aura around. Like there was a certain sense of magic.

"Seya, I don't know that much. I know Zuri asked you. But, you don't have to worry. We have you and we all have each other. We're not just your Guardians, but your friends as well," Diego said with a smile.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
OOC: Writer's block continues. Ngh.

---

Michel Lefèbvre
New Magostra - Day 2

Michel woke up with a content smile that morning. Last night…. Last night had been good. Awesome, even. Late at night, after having reluctantly left the girls’ room upon Seya’s request, he had changed to his sleepwear, went to bed and… waited. Forced himself to stay awake despite waves of exhaustion washing over him and especially his legs relentlessly. He had persevered, and when he had been sure Diego was fast asleep he had peeked from between his sheets, grinned a sneaky grin and tiptoed his way across the hall. He had almost bumped against a few unidentified objects and it was a little wonder; he had worn his sunglasses after all. Still, despite multiple hardships he had made it to his goal, and managed a peek inside the quiet girls’ room. It had been dark and he hadn't really seen all that much, but from what he had seen he could already tell he would never be able to look at Carly with a straight face ever again. Who knew she’d sleep like… like that?

Back to the present, Michel pulled himself to sit yawning and stretching contently, and quickly noted two things the second his eyes opened properly; one, he was alone in the room, meaning Diego had most likely woken up early and two, there was an unfamiliar pile of clothes sitting at the edge of his bed. Now that he thought about it, he could faintly remember the blue guy waking him up earlier – after which he had pretty much went back to sleep a little while longer. The guy had mentioned clothes and breakfast though, he was pretty sure. So these were the clothes? Hm.

Michel tilted his head and got up, examining the garments with care. He was very particular about the clothes he wore, and he had to say what he had been left with really didn’t fit his style. He gave a somewhat melancholic look to his denim jacket and jeans, both that lay on a nearby chair and then turned back to the… rags he was holding. He sighed. Well, guess there was no helping it. With his usual clothes on he’d stand out like a sore thumb. And while the Baboon or whatever the hell the blue man had called himself didn’t look particularly threatening, there was no telling what the other inhabitants of this world would be like. Better not risk it.

Some time later Michel was standing in front of a mirror, adjusting his sleeves with disdain clear on his face. He had on something that reminded him of an overly long dress shirt, with a piece of leather covering his chest as a makeshift armor. There were leather straps wrapped around both of his arms and his hands, most likely for defense purposes as well. A leather bandanna was wrapped around his head in order to keep his hair from his face, and Michel couldn’t help but fiddle with it constantly – it itched and damn it, all this leather stank. Luckily his pants were a bit better, not being as baggy as he had feared them to be when he first looked at them. They weren’t as tight as he had hoped, but at least they were easy to move in and didn’t involve leather, save for the makeshift knee-protectors he kept glaring at whenever he looked down. Finally his new outfit was completed with worn-looking, somewhat loose boots he actually found pretty easy to walk in, luckily.

Michel shrugged. Meh, could be worse. He did intent to make some slight modifications though, once he found an appropriately sharp object. For a while he contemplated on sneaking into the girls’ room and snatching Carly’s scythe or Jessica’s sword, but judging from the voices, the girls were already awake and probably wouldn’t welcome him too warmly into their half-naked midst. Well, that was okay, there was bound to be some knives lying around the kitchen downstairs.

With that Michel snatched his sunglasses and walked down the stairs, yawning loudly and stretching as he descended down to ground level.

“Bonjour,” he muttered sleepily and waved a lazy hand to nobody in particular as he sat down next to Snowball and Diego, still scratching his head around the headband. He instantly spied a silvery knife on top of the table and reached for it without a second thought, turning in his seat and starting his work on the clothes. He cut open his shirt from the bottom up until he reached the leather part and, humming to himself, he folded the cloth to allow for his abdomen to show and his skin to breathe at least somewhat, protection be damned. He made some tears and cuts on his pants and sleeves for aesthetic purposes as well before finally nodding to himself, satisfied with his work. He exchanged the knife with one of the unused ones and then turned back to the table, smile in place.

“So, Snowball, what exactly are we gonna do here in Blueville?” He asked, his head tilted with curiosity. “Hopefully we don’t hang around too long, I mean, leather? Brown leather? And Chubby there’s dressed like some sort of fantasy monk." He motioned at Diego and then sighed."I bet the girls’re all covered up too.”

Michel shook his head and leaned against the backrest of his chair, resting his chin against his fist and heaving another sigh. “Man, I miss real clothes already.”

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Caroline McNamara
Wielder of the Valiant Hawk Scythe
New Magostra - Day 1

Diego eventually recovered, relieving Carly and hopefully Kess. The Life Gummis did really seem to work...just like magic.

"Diego... Michel... your female companions need to rest. Please be gentlemen and say your good-nights before you head to your room...". Seya said, after explaining her origins thoroughly to Zuri, as well as their purpose. Carly said nothing, but promised to herself that she would do her best to take care of and look after her comrades. They were her family, especially now that Paddy was worlds away. Seya's last statement however, made her crack a grin. She was planning to sleep in the nude, having no other clothes besides the ones on her back and the idea of waking up in the same clothes was rather strange. Seya then turned to face her.

"I'll keep Jessica company, Carly. Please care for Kessandra, she had a frightening confrontation today and is most likely exhausted. Light bless you young warriors..." She said, before curling next to Jessica, falling asleep as she did. Carly then faced the bed she and Kess were going to share.

"You sure you wanna sleep in your clothes? I mean, this place ought to have at least one bathrobe..." She said, before going to the room's bathroom and peering in. Sure enough, there were two plain robes, both hanging on a wall hook. Carly took them down and walked out, handing one to Zuri and giving the other to Kess.

"I guess you guys can use them...I mean, we only have the clothes on our backs..." She suggested, before making sure that the room's door was locked. Strangely, the room had no lock on its door. A knob, yes, but no lock. Shrugging it off, she kicked off her boots and proceeded to take all of her clothes off, starting from her vest. As she took them off, she folded them and placed them under the pillow she was going to be using. Now fully nude, she got herself on the bed next to Kess and covered herself partially with her trenchcoat. Kess needed the blanket more, that was for sure.

New Magostra - Day 2

"Breakfast is ready!!!" Carly heard Shawbi's voice ring out...right in the girls' room. She blinked, then raised her head slightly. Yes, Shawbi was there alright, carrying four sets of clothes, from what she could see. She did not dare move, not even when she felt that her naked butt was hanging out.

"Blessed morning, dear Shawbi." Seya greeted.

"You should wear these if you plan to journey around town! I've prepared a meal fit for a Goddess and her companions. Please meet me downstairs in the meal room when you're ready!" He said cheerily, leaving the clothes in the room before he exited.

"Dear Shawbi, you're too kind." Seya replied, before getting up and heading out. Carly then took this chance to get up and check the clothes out. Sitting up, she shook back her long, red hair before standing up, putting on her thong and padding towards the foot of the bed, where Shawbi left the clothes. Carly picked up both the dresses, only to see that they were both of a similar size...in other words, for girls of about short to average height, which she definitely wasn't. She selected the one with a laced-up front, a simple, sturdy dress with flowing sleeves, brown laces and a brown leather belt, figuring that it would be more forgiving for her breasts, and started to put it on.

While the dress fit over her waist pretty fine, it was extremely tight in the chest area, prompting Carly to take off the dress and undo its front, only to see that there was an extra cloth layer under the dress' laces, which could only expand by a bit. Holding it up in front of her for a while, Carly then placed it on top of the room's table, before looking into the drawers. She found a small pair of...strange scissors in the second one, each of the holes shaped like gears and the whole contraption being copper in color. Taking them, she snipped at the extra layer of cloth, completely removing it from the dress. Once she was done, she put on the unlaced dress again. This time, it fit much better. Carly walked to the bathroom and started lacing the dress in front of the mirror, until it was a comfortable fit. Her cleavage was exposed, and the neckline ended up plunging to the middle of her abdomen, only held together by the laces. She smiled as she took one last look, before heading back and putting on the pair of tall Blooboni boots that were left for her. Looking down, she realized the dress cut off below her knees, a length she found cumbersome and uncomfortable. Taking the scissors, she carefully cut off most of the skirt until it ended up hanging to only mid-thigh. Satisfied, she left the room, tying her hair loosely with the piece of cut cloth she saved as she got down the stairs.

Morning at the inn was busy, as Carly observed when several Blooboni arrived at the inn. She headed straight for the meal room, where she saw Seya, Diego and Michel already at the center table. She walked over and sat on the seat next to Michel.

“Man, I miss real clothes already.” He muttered. Carly noticed that he had also cut up his own garments. She smirked slightly.

"I know how you feel. Earth tones...aren't my thing. It's a little...new and weird for me to be wearing them all of a sudden." She agreed, looking down at her outfit before resting her elbow on the table and planting her chin on top of her hand, looking around before counting the seats. Seven. There were only seven.

"Seya...Hunter...has he eaten yet?" She asked, concerned for her comrade.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Seya
New Magostra - Day 2

"Blessed morning, dear Diego. I thank you for those kind words, my friend." It caused Seya slight trouble referring to her Guardians as friends. It wasn't that she did not deeply care for them. It was just the opposite; it was because she cared so much for them that she did not want them to open up to her. She knew what her fate was and did not want to cause them grief.

"We must speak to the highest spiritual authority, Michel and see if they may help us. I need a way to search for my essence. Without it, I'm afraid we'll be here until we may find another way to echo across time and space..." She looked at Michel's outfit and with a smile said, "the Blooboni clothes suits you, young Michel." She, in all honesty, believed the Blooboni clothes to be tasteful but then again, she was no expert in fashion.

"I'm afraid I've not seen that boy since last night, dear Carly." Seya noticed slight concern in her Guardian's tone.

Hunter
New Magostra - Day 2

"Y..y..you're a madman!" The Blooboni merchant yelled as Hunter walked away.

Hands in his pockets, Hunter headed back towards the inn. The streets became so crowded that soon he became just another person among them. As he walked, he carefully swayed his eyes from from side to side as if looking for something or someone.

Hunter finally reached the inn. Before he could open the door, a child Blooboni ran passed him and headed for the kitchen.

"Shawbi! I brought fish!" the little boy yelled out, excitedly waving his chubby blue arm where he held a net with his prize. The little Blooboni stepped into the kitchen and much to his surprise there were other people in there. He stared at the girls with tremendous awe. He had never seen such beautiful creatures. He had never seen creatures like them, ever.

"Hey Puck! What you got there?" Shawbi asked his little friend but the boy was too busy gazing at the girls to notice.

"Golly Shawbi, they sure are pretty. Where'dja find them?" Puck asked, absolutely amazed.

"They came from beyond the stars Puck," Shawbi did not seem to have any trouble believing Seya's story, "the beast is a Goddess and her companions are her Guardians. He, how do you like that, Puck?" Shawbi triumphantly gripped his waist and smiled at the little Blooboni; completely proud to be housing such an important deity, he thought.

Puck wasted no time trying to meet his new-found friends. He ran and sat next to the girls and began asking questions. He was delighted.

Seya was amazed at Puck's bright little spirit. She turned to Shawbi and asked, "who is this little fellow, Shawbi?"

"He's a boy from the orphanage. Poor kids parents were... suffered an accident when he was just a baby. He would stand outside the inn, selling wares until one stormy evening, I invited him in. We've been buddies ever since." Shawbi gave Seya the impression that something was not right but she decided not to further question him; not in front of the boy, at least.

Just then, Hunter walked in and sat on the furthest chair. He leaned slightly and placed his elbows on the table; his fingers were crossed, concealing his mouth and chin. Off the corner of his eye, he looked at the little boy but said nothing.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
New Magostra - Day 2
Unknown Location

A strange Blooboni limped among the crowds. His body was concealed by a dark robe. It was not uncommon for the Blooboni to wear heavy cloths but something about this particular fellow ... did not sit right. He took a turn at an alley and walked until he reached a large wall. "Abrius! Blackaris Circulum!" The Blooboni lifted his hands and chanted. The wall began to shift and rearrange until it turned into a black door with ominous engravings on it. The Blooboni stepped inside and immediately the door reverted into a wall. In front of him was a dark hall. He grabbed a torch off the wall and made his way across the path into a round room. In the room were other robed Blooboni, gathered around a large golden cauldron. The atmosphere was intense and almost literally suffocating. A powerful evil presence was in the room.

The cripple Blooboni broke silence and spoke to what seemed to be his elder. "Masta', we've been exposed..."

A larger Blooboni, directly in front of him, across the cauldron, lifted his gaze. He reached his hand into the cauldron, revealing red skin and old bony fingers. He swirled his finger across the red liquid. "Let us prepare the ritual ... We shall summon the Black Lorde Knights... they will take care of them."

"Of course, Masta'. What about her, m'Lord?"

The elder Blooboni pulled his hood back, exposing an old and gruesome face. The red Blooboni grinned, "I've a surprise just for her..."

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Sarah Andrews
Dream – Day 1

It was dark. I mean, it was darker than a normal night. Through the window, I could see dark clouds, like smoke, covering the moon. It was definitely not something normal.

I was awake only because there had been loud crashes out on the street. It was still quite late, so I should go back to sleep. But I wasn’t tired. I was merely worried.

The idea occurred to me to find Kesi. She was a little frail, so I figured I should give her some support, for all the noise outside. I also knew how much she liked the light of the moon, so losing it might be upsetting. Best support her like the awesome sister I am.

Getting up, I wandered slowly to her door. It was unlocked, as always.

“Kesi?” I called softly. “Can I come in?”

There were only the crashes outside to answer me.

I turned the handle and opened the door a crack. Her room was neat and tidy, and everything was in the right place. But Kesi wasn’t. Because she wasn’t in bed.

“Kesi?” I called louder, walking in. There was no sign of Kesi whatsoever, not even a note saying where she might be. She’d completely vanished. And with the crashes outside, that was a bad thing. A very bad thing.

There was a crash on the roof and sounds of lights flickering on. My parents were awake, finally. They needed to know that Kesi was gone.

I turned to walk down to my parents room, only to hear a splintering crash behind me. Spinning back, I saw… What was that? A humanoid thing, with a bulls head. And a little axe. And it was climbing through the window towards me.

“HELP!” I screamed, running down the corridor, sounds of creepy things behind me.

The house shook, and I stumbled. The thing advanced on me, closer and closer. It raised its axe high above its head.

The house shook violently, I saw piece of roof fall in. I screamed again, louder than ever.

All went black.

Sarah Andrews

I opened my eyes. Or, at least one of them. My right eye didn’t want to co-operate. And that worried me even more than Kesi’s disappearing act.

The house was in ruins around me, completely caved in all over the place. By luck, I’d been missed by most of the falling debris. But could I say the same for my parents?

Of course not. If I could, I’d be too lucky.

My parent’s bedroom was completely obliterated, probably because of they’d both been in there. The creepy bull men must have gone in for the kill when the house had caved in. Probably due to bull men on the roof, no doubt.

I couldn’t even see where my parents were.

Tears sprang in my eyes, so I couldn’t even look around me. My parents gone, Kesi vanished off the map. I had no-one.

“KESSANDRA!” I yelled, hoping she might hear me from wherever she was. I could not lose her. I couldn’t lose any of them. Yet I had.

Looking down at my arms through the swarm of tears, I saw that one was bent at a funny angle. I felt sick to the stomach. If I’d survived with these sorts of injuries, what chance did Kesi have? She’d been outside when the bull men had come. Where was she? Was she even alive?

High above, in the dark sky, the clouds of darkness vanished. There was an odd pulse in the air, then nothing. I got shakily to my feet, and staggered down the road to a house further down. I banged on the door with my good arm.

“Help!” I cried. “I can’t find my sister, and I’m injured!”

Kess Andrews
Twin White Lion Gauntlets
New Magostra – Day 2

Kess woke with a start, the odd dream weighing over her. She’d dreamt she was Sarah. The bull men were the little Minotaurs. But… Why would she dream her sister was injured? Sarah didn’t get injured. She was bigger and tougher, more rough and tumble than Kess was. How could she be injured when Kess wasn’t?

Waking up fully, she tried to imagine that it was just a dream. She imagined it was just recent events playing with her mind. But she couldn’t believe it. She didn’t dream things like that.

The Blooboni man, Shawbi, opened the door to the girl’s bedrooms. "Breakfast is ready!!!" he said.

In his hands were various outfits. Leaving four of them in the girls’ room, he went across to boys’ room and did the same.

Kess shrugged and grabbed one of the outfits. It was a simple dress of sorts, with long-ish sleeves. The dress itself went down to around her knees. The belt that came with it had a small gear pattern. It also went with some brown knee high boots. Without paying much attention, Kess changed from the robe she wore into this new outfit.

She looked around the room, noting that Carly was cutting up her outfit to make it more comfortable for her. Kess found that her dress fit comfortably, and that hers was around the same size and Carly’s. Considering Carly was taller, she understood why she was cutting it up.

After Carly was satisfied and went downstairs, Kess looked for something to tie or pin her hair up. In a drawer she found a hairpin, with a small, decorative gear on it. Shrugging, she pinned her hair up with it and went downstairs.

Downstairs, she saw that Diego and Michel were already wide awake. Near them was a small Blooboni boy. And Hunter was there as well.

“Morning!” Kess said, trying to sound cheerful. Wouldn’t do her or the others any good to be down and sad when the morning had a bright atmosphere. And she didn’t need to dwell on her dream. There would be time for that later, when she was alone to her thoughts.

She sat down at the table, trying to keep her worry off her face. The little Blooboni boy was so cheerful and good-natured, she wasn’t going to spoil the mood with a gloomy face.

Flame Mistress

Jessica Winton
Wielder of the Black Dragon Sword
?

After that, there was silence. Not uncomfortable and oppressive like before, but calm, and soothing. The two bodies flickered away, disappearing into thin air like a light breeze - all that remained of them was a layer of white, sparkling dust, contrasting magnificently against the blackness of the strange and curious place Jessica was in.

All of a sudden, the layer of dust began to expand, rustling and spreading out like a tidal wave. Soon, the whole floor was covered by the white dust, and Jessica found her feet submerged in the soft, sandy particles. They felt... cool. Comforting. They reminded her of the summer they had spent at Humpington Beach in San Carleforn a few years ago, with the dust reminding her of the powder-like sand of the coast, only this sand was colder and dryer. When the particle had covered every inch of the room she was in, they continued to expand upwards, reaching her ankles, then her thigh, and then her knees, massaging them with a tingling sensation. Even though Jessica was essentially being drowned by the sand, she felt oddly comforted by it, as if this was the place where she truly belonged to. Closing her eyes, she let herself plunge backwards into the ever-increasing sea of sand, and was swallowed by the white dust completely.

The white sand gave way to the night sky of her hometown, New Arc City, leaving her floating above it. Only... it was different. Very different.

For one, the city had virtually been flattened. The skyscrapers that had once decorated the skyline of New Arc City had vanished. The only skyscraper that was remaining was the AIM Tech Building, the tallest of the tallest, and the one that she herself had climbed just a couple of days ago - how much time had passed, anyway? - without a clue as to what was going to happen, or why she was listening to the stupid cat anyway. But even the AIM Tech Building had not been spared of the "destruction"; its former sheen and importance had disappeared, and now all that was remaining of it was the inner shell of the building - no paint, no decoration, no neon signs, just a drab, 70s style skyscraper that was plainer than the run-down houses near the industrial area. Jessica couldn't help but wonder - how had New Arc City been robbed of its former glory? New Arc City was supposed to be bright and alive forever, wasn't it?

Jessica then took a closer look at the city - and gasped with horror. It was as if a meteor shower had swept through the city, or if it had been shaken by an immensely strong earthquake. Most of the houses had been reduced to skeletons of their former selves - at the very least, the roof or parts of the roof had fallen off, giving Jessica a clear view of the gobsmacked families withing; in some extreme cases, the whole house had been reduced to a pile of rubble, with only the foundations still standing, with the residents crying over the loss of a family member, or wandering around the streets with empty looks on their faces, wondering what on earth had just happened. It was a sight of complete despair, of complete hopelessness, where nothing could be done to save the city. The city had lost all chances of recovery. It was dead. Jessica didn't realise until she had finished her aerial mini-tour around the now-devastated New Arc City that her face was wet with the tears that she had unconsciously wept on her journey.

"Jessica!"

Then she heard them. Those voices. The voices of her beloved younger twin siblings, Alice and Liam. They weren't very close to her, due to the five-year age gap between herself and the twins, but she still did care about them, and always helped out with their homework when they were having trouble with it, and warned the kids who were teasing them at school if they so wished her to do so. Their bond was there, and that was all Jessica needed to know that they were still emotionally close to one another. They were on the rooftop of the AIM Tech Building, bound to a pole in the middle of the heliport by rusty chains. Immediately sensing their sheer terror, Jessica raced through the night sky as quickly as she could towards the building, desperately hoping that nothing would happen to them, that no harm would come to them. She'd already lost two of her teammates, but nothing would compare to the death of her siblings.

The closer she got to the building, the stronger Jessica's hopes of her siblings being safe became. As the faces of her younger siblings became clearer, she began smiling. They would be safe now. She was here. She, the Wielder of the Black Dragon Sword, would save them. There were no enemies approaching. The coast was clear. No one was going to harm Alice or Liam. Everything would be alright. Jessica landed on the rooftop safely, feeling like a feather in the landing process, and began sprinting towards the two of them with a bright smile on her face. They had noticed her as well, and had smiled, too, grinning brightly at her. Yes, everything was going to be alright. Everything was going to be--

--not alright...

Without warning, a huge Minotaur flickered into life, grabbed the now-screaming Alice with its claws by her beautiful, golden locks of hair (Jessica was the only person in the family with black hair; her father often joked that she came from the postman), and strangled her neck forcefully, making her face turn blue due to lack of oxygen. In the matter of a few minutes, she had completely passed out, and now that his victim wasn't thrashing around anymore, the Minotaur's mouth twisted into a wicked sneer, and putting Alice's head into his mouth, ripped it off from her neck, and tossed the body away like a ragdoll, with... well, forming a very disturbing sight. Both Jessica and Liam screamed; instinctively Jessica reached for her sword (which was, fortunately, still there) inside its sheath, and, leaping into the air, slashed at the Minotaur, fuelled by rage, hate, and revenge.

The Minotaur easily deflected the hit with its arm, sneering, and flicked Jessica away as if she was an insect. Jessica fell to the ground with a heavy thud, feeling bruised and battered, but still feeling the urge to defeat the Minotaur and protect Liam from it. Yelling, she leaped into the air once again. this time aiming for its neck, only for it to deflect the hit again easily. But she wasn't giving up. Not just yet. She would not give up now; she couldn't. However, the more she flew at the Minotaur, the more she was flicked away, and the more she hit the ground, which added more to her injuries. Soon she was black and blue with bruises, and bleeding in some places as well, not to mention she was certain that she had broken a bone or two; however, she would not stop until she defeated the Minotaur, or she escaped from this reality.

This isn't happening...

This isn't happening...

This isn't happening...

Yet, in New Magostra, her unconscious body did not move so much of an inch.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix

"Blessed morning, dear Diego. I thank you for those kind words, my friend," Seya said to Diego. Diego smiled and nodded. He remembered how she appeared to him in the dream.

“So, Snowball, what exactly are we gonna do here in Blueville?” He asked, his head tilted with curiosity. “Hopefully we don’t hang around too long, I mean, leather? Brown leather? And Chubby there’s dressed like some sort of fantasy monk." He motioned at Diego and then sighed."I bet the girls’re all covered up too.”

Diego tightened his fist. He was losing patience with this guy. He was such an annoying pest.

Michel shook his head and leaned against the backrest of his chair, resting his chin against his fist and heaving another sigh. “Man, I miss real clothes already.”

"Yeah. Like you're one to talk. Your nonchalant attitude is really getting on my nerves. Also, purple hair? You're one to talk," Diego could not help but say. He began taking deep breaths to calm himself. However, Seya answered his question.

"We must speak to the highest spiritual authority, Michel and see if they may help us. I need a way to search for my essence. Without it, I'm afraid we'll be here until we may find another way to echo across time and space..." She looked at Michel's outfit and with a smile said, "the Blooboni clothes suits you, young Michel."

He then saw Carly coming down with her new attire.

"I know how you feel. Earth tones...aren't my thing. It's a little...new and weird for me to be wearing them all of a sudden." Carly agreed, looking down at her outfit before resting her elbow on the table and planting her chin on top of her hand, looking around before counting the seats.

"Seya...Hunter...has he eaten yet?" She asked, concerned for her comrade.

"I'm afraid I've not seen that boy since last night, dear Carly." Seya noticed slight concern in her Guardian's tone.

Diego looked at Carly. His face was mix of... sadness, concern, jealousy? He simply shook his head once more. "I don't think he has been here since last night. Though I am not sure he will be back... Oh speak of the devil," Diego said as he turned around and saw Hunter near the door.

Diego also saw a child step in.

"They came from beyond the stars Puck," Shawbi said to the boy named Puck. "the beast is a Goddess and her companions are her Guardians. He, how do you like that, Puck?" Shawbi triumphantly said. Diego smiled and nodded to the man.

Seya was amazed at Puck's bright little spirit. She turned to Shawbi and asked, "who is this little fellow, Shawbi?"

"He's a boy from the orphanage. Poor kids parents were... suffered an accident when he was just a baby. He would stand outside the inn, selling wares until one stormy evening, I invited him in. We've been buddies ever since." Diego raised his eyebrow. It sounded like there was more to the story, but he decided not to ask. He then turned to see Keya.

“Morning!” Kess said, trying to sound cheerful. Diego looked at her. He recognized the false cheeriness in her voice. Having done that for a good bit in his life, he was able to recognize it. He would have to talk to her about it later.

Diego then thought of something.

"Someone check up on Jess. I have a bad feeling something may not be right with her spirit," Diego said as he could not help but feel concern for her. She was his friend and he worried about his friends.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
OOC: Humpington Beach? Oh my...the images in my head. >.< I would iamgine Puck to weigh less than Kess, so it's not entirely impossible to allow him to sit on Carly's lap. XD

Caroline McNamara
New Magostra - Day 2

"I'm afraid I've not seen that boy since last night, dear Carly." Seya replied to Carly's question, to which the teenager slowly nodded, still worried for the boy. Did he even sleep well outside? Her thoughts however were interrupted by Kess' voice.

"I don't think he has been here since last night. Though I am not sure he will be back... Oh speak of the devil." Diego added, before trailing off as he turned around. Carly looked in the direction he was facing and saw Hunter at the door, together with a little boy who was bringing some fish. Shawbi introduced the boy as Puck, and he explained to them the boy's situation. Carly looked over at him. She found him adorable, especially when he went over to them. Hunter followed, sitting down on the furthest chair, away from them, still silent. Carly glanced at him for a moment, relieved to see that he was back, and that nothing happened to him. She would have blamed herself for not forcing him to stay if he were cut up and injured.

“Morning!” Kess greeted as she entered the dining hall and took her seat. Carly grinned at her, noticing that she seemed less exhausted.

"Hey, Kess! How are you feeling?" She asked, placing her hand on the younger girl's shoulder and squeezing her reassuringly. She then faced little Puck, smiling at him.

"Hi, Puck! I'm Caroline, but you can call me Carly! These are my friends...Diego, Kess, Michel, Seya and Hunter. Come here!" She said, introducing him to everyone, before reaching out for him and carrying him in her arms, before allowing him to sit on her lap and leaning him against her chest. However, as she held him, her eyes wandered to Hunter yet again, with her mind wondering whether he really was OK or not. She knew how boys were, always hiding their pains or whatever tormented them, and she was certain Hunter was that sort. Between his words to her the night before and his presence now, Carly could not fathom the depths of his heart.

They say a man's heart is deeper than any ocean...

"Someone check up on Jess. I have a bad feeling something may not be right with her spirit." Diego suddenly said, to which Carly's lips tensed. Jess hasn't moved since last night. There had to be something wrong.

"Zuri is upstairs still...but I could go check on her in a while." She replied, nodding.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Hunter+Seya
New Magostra - Day 2

Carly invited the little boy named Puck into her arms. He gladly ran up to her and jumped on her lap. "Hi Carly! Hi Diego! Hi Kess! Hi Michel! Hi Seya! Hi Hunter!"

Puck had a big smile on his chubby blue face. He was excited to be surrounded by so many kind people. Life had not been good to him; Shawbi was the only person to have ever bothered acknowledging him.

The little boy took a liking to Michel. He looked so cool to him. "Wow Michel! I really like yah hair! Can yah paint my hair purple too?" Puck extended his little hand towards Michel. Long time, did he long for someone to look up to.

Hunter wasn't particularly moved by the little boy but he felt like he could somehow relate.

Hunter was never formally introduced to the group and did not know anyone's name. When Carly introduced the group to Puck, he paid close attention.

So that's her name.

Hunter glanced at Carly as she held Puck, the little Blooboni. "You shouldn't get too attached, Caroline."

At this point, Hunter's poker face could keep anyone guessing what it was that crossed his mind.

"Tell me, witch, do you really plan on killing Raseo ..." Intently, he took a good look at Seya's guardians. "... with them?"

Then, he directed his sight directly at Michel, "he doesn't even have any power ... I suggest we leave him and the girl upstairs. They'll only be a hindrance. Besides, I'm sure the fat-man can care for them."

Seya did not like Hunter's tone but she knew there was truth to what he was saying. They had to leave Jessica behind for her own good. Michel on the other hand, was at least awake and could hold his own if needed be.

Seya looked up at the stairway and then at Shawbi. She became too comfortable at the inn. There were very serious matters at hand and decisions had to be made.

"Shawbi, we search for a very powerful energy source and it might or might not be in your planet. Please, we must know, have you heard or seen anything that might be of help?"

It was evident that Seya was pleading the Blooboni to give up very sensitive information. Shawbi was a gullible Blooboni but he sure as heck knew that running your mouth could put you 6-feet deep in the ground, never to see the light of day again.

Shawbi walked over to Puck and bent his knees till the two were face-to-face. "Hey Puck, how about yah go on home and later tonight we'll all go to the Lantern Festival?"

Shawbi did not want Puck to hear what he was about to say. It was for the boys on sake that he could not hold such information.

"Aw, Shawbi! Yah promise?"

"I promise Puck! Now go on!"

Puck hesitantly jumped off Carly's lap and slowly walked up to Michel. He reached into his ripped pockets and pulled out an origami piece - a horse. With his scratched little fingers he made a few more folds, adding wings to the origami horse. "Here Michel, I want you to have this."

"Hurry up, Puck! I'm sure Michel doesn't have all day!"

"I'm leaving Shawbi!" The little kid adjusted his old pants and ran out the door ...

Shawbi walked towards the dinner room entrance; he closed the door and locked it - tightly.

"The walls have eyes here. Yah never safe from them. They constantly watch." Shawbi was whispering at this point. It was clear that what he was saying was making him very nervous.

"Puck's parents were murdered by the Black Circle. They weren't in no accident, I tell yah."

Seya stood up, firmly. "Black Circle, Shawbi?"

"No one's ever seen them, they work from the shadows. We only know they exists because ... Blooboni go missin' and are found the next day pegged to walls. Every victim found had a black circle burned on their forehead. It's how we know the same folk are behind those murders."

Seya's eyes widened as Shawbi spoke. She turned away as if she could feel their pain. "Shawbi ... were Puck's parents ...?"

"They were, my Goddess..."

Hunter stood up and walked towards the window. "We're being watched..."

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Kess Andrews
Twin White Lion Gauntlets
Day 2 - New Magostra

Kess smiled a little more, still forcefully shoving the dream away. Not now, this is a good day so far, best keep it that way.
"I'm much better today, thanks to the Life Gummi! On that note, thanks for those, Shawbi!" she said, now a little more cheerful. Puck's cheerfulness was a little infectious, making her a little happier.

Then Seya asked Shawbi if their was some sort of power source on the planet, and he looked grim. Puck was sent away, but not before he gave Michel a small origami Pegasus. It was really sweet.

As soon as Puck was gone, they were introduced to information on the Black Circle. Just the name made Kess shudder. They sounded like some sort of crazed cult, with dark powers. Or even a group vaguely related to Raseo. Just the mere idea that Raseo was involved with any of this made her nervous again.

The fact that this Black Circle had murdered Puck's parents made her like that little kid even more, even if he wasn't with them at that moment. His parents murdered, and yet he could remain cheerful and carefree. If her dream was anything to go by, she knew how he felt. She knew how he felt with the thoughts of two people, herself and Sarah.

Hunter announcing that they were being watched shook her from her thoughts. She shivered. Who would be watching them? The Black Circle?
Darn, curses and darn. We can't catch a break.
Nervous as ever, Kessandra said nothing.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Caroline McNamara
New Magostra - Day 2

"You shouldn't get too attached, Caroline." Carly heard Hunter speak to her as she held Puck. She looked at him, again failing to see what was crossing his mind. Carly often prided herself in knowing what most guys wanted. But Hunter? He was an enigma, and she feared that she would never know. She remembered the night before, his touch, his words. What was his purpose? What or who was she to him?

Seya then proceeded to ask Shawbi about a supposed power source on the planet. The innkeeper then sent Puck away after the latter hopped off Carly's lap and gave an origami Pegasus to Michel, an act which Carly found endearing, before closing the door and bolting it tightly. He then turned to face the group. His facial expression was not a joyful one.

"The walls have eyes here. Yah never safe from them. They constantly watch. Puck's parents were murdered by the Black Circle. They weren't in no accident, I tell yah." Shawbi whispered nervously. Carly realized that Puck was orphaned by what seemed like an ominous-sounding group who abducted Bloobonis and killed them, displaying their bodies on public walls. A chill ran down Carly's spine. Anyone could be a victim of that. Herself...her friends. Hunter got up and checked the window.

"We're being watched..." He said, to which Carly instinctively stood up. Was it something bad? The Black Circle? She walked over and tried to peer through the window, but Hunter's body blocked too much for her to do it unnoticed. She went back and stood with her back on the table, covering her comrades. She had to be ready, watch out for them, if in case it was something bad.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix

"Hurry up, Puck! I'm sure Michel doesn't have all day!"

"I'm leaving Shawbi!" The little kid adjusted his old pants and ran out the door ...

Shawbi walked towards the dinner room entrance; he closed the door and locked it - tightly.

"The walls have eyes here. Yah never safe from them. They constantly watch." Shawbi was whispering at this point. It was clear that what he was saying was making him very nervous. Diego wondered what was going on. He had watched the interaction and kinda disapproved of the kid dying his hair He then remembered what was stated about Jessica and Michel. "Be careful with your words, Hunter," Diego said coolly. He agreed with him. Diego could not help but wonder how things would be if Darwin was still here. As for Jess, well maybe someone who wasn't a brat full of herself because she was smart.

"Puck's parents were murdered by the Black Circle. They weren't in no accident, I tell yah."

Seya stood up, firmly. "Black Circle, Shawbi?"

"No one's ever seen them, they work from the shadows. We only know they exists because ... Blooboni go missin' and are found the next day pegged to walls. Every victim found had a black circle burned on their forehead. It's how we know the same folk are behind those murders."

Seya's eyes widened as Shawbi spoke. She turned away as if she could feel their pain. "Shawbi ... were Puck's parents ...?"

"They were, my Goddess..."

Hunter stood up and walked towards the window. "We're being watched..."

Diego got an angry face. It appears the dark ones of this world have made their move. However, they had to be calm about this.

"You shouldn't get too attached, Caroline." Carly heard Hunter speak to her as she held Puck. She looked at him, again failing to see what was crossing his mind. Diego looked at Hunter.

"Speaking of, where were you last night Hunter? It isn't smart to wander from the group in unknown territory in the middle of the night," Diego said to him with genuine curiosity. He looked to Puck. He smiled at him and then at Carly. He was worried for Zuri and Jess though.

"You think I should go and check on them?" Diego asked.

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Michel Lefèbvre
New Magostra - Day 2

Before Seya could shed any light to their situation, Michel heard a familiar voice and turned to find Carly sitting down next to him. Immediately he straightened, lowering his sunglasses just a bit to get a better look. As expected of her, she didn’t wear horribly covering clothes, thank God. Michel wouldn’t have known what to do should he have had to walk around with the girls all wrapped up in dirty old robes or something equally horrid. He smirked a bit, relieved by the minute and getting in even better mood once he heard the older girl share his sentiments with the clothes. He let out a wry laugh at that and waited for her to finish asking about the freak circus and his food situation before he spoke up again, a bit amused.

“Yeah, I’d say darker colors fit ya better,” he commented, again resting his chin against his fist, ready to go in a prolonged conversation about fashion – one of his favorite subjects. “Like, have you tried-“

He was cut off by Seya’s answer, and so he turned away from Carly to face the cat, listening on with curiosity. Search for her essence… huh? He didn’t really get it, but it sounded important enough to warrant his help. Not that he really had a choice; he was stuck in this crazy dreamworld with nothing better to do anyway. The locals were ugly too, so it wasn’t like there was anything to even do here. Just then Snowball pointed out that she thought the clothes Michel had on fit him, but the teen just stifled a laugh at that. Oh come on, she was a cat. What did cats know about fashion?

Just then in busted two people, Mr. Fashion Reject himself as well as a young, chubby blue boy waving around a fishnet. The inn owner went on to explain who they were and the kid looked on with awe, at which Michel just shook his head and leaned back in his chair once more, hands in his pockets. Kids. They were always so easy to impress.

Michel turned his gaze towards the stairs, wondering if Jess was awake. The gummi should’ve healed her by now, right? That is, unless he did choke her on it by accident. Michel chuckled a bit to himelf, his way or relieving stress and let this thought wander so that he only barely caught the man talking about the kid’s past, only really getting shaken back to reality when Hunter sat down at the table as if he had been invited to. Michel immediately turned to him and cocked a brow, questioning his presence there, but the guy didn’t seem to notice. Eh. Long as he wasn’t going to be hanging around them any more than was necessary. Guy gave him the creeps. He couldn’t fathom how the other seemed to be a-okay having him just… hanging with them like he was part of the group. He swore it was because girls tended to be too nice for their own good.

Michel gave Kess a nod as a greeting when she descended down the stairs just then, effectively giving something a lot better to think about as she looked cute like a button in her new clothes. She seemed somewhat… troubled or something though Michel noted, but decided to ignore it. If she didn’t want to show it, then it wasn’t his place to ask about it. Had he been in her boots, he would’ve wanted the others to do the same. He caught Carly getting all friendly with the kid and proceeding to introduce all of them to him. Was that a good idea? What if he was a spy for… whoever were after them?

Getting a little paranoid there, ain’t ya, Mich?

Diego spoke up then, asking someone to go and check up on Jess. Why didn’t he do it himself? Michel sighed and shook his head. She’d be fine. She just needed a rest. Probably. Carly promised to go and mentioned Zuri was still upstairs. Oh yeah, Zuri. She was still a mystery to Michel, a fact he hoped to fix soon enough. He couldn’t alienate a lady, now could he? A grin crossed his face, washing away any signs of worry it might’ve held. The rest, if any remained, were obliterated when the little boy started to talk, seemingly liking him quite the bit.

Within minutes Michel had been asked to “paint” the little guy’s hair, insulted by his most favorite Freak for not having a weapon (normally he would have commented back on his apparent lack of weapon too, but he was too dazzled by the boy to even properly pay attention to him, much less answer) and then, seemingly out nowhere, presented with a paper horse – with wings. Michel couldn’t but blink in confusion as he held the origami animal, something in its form stirring something inside his mind. It seemed… familiar, somehow. He raised his gaze back at the boy, still at a loss as to what to do or say to the overly enthusiastic little chap, and before he even got the chance to begin, the kid was already out the door. Michel blinked after him, taken aback. What… the heck had that been? Geez, kids, who knew what went on in their little heads – especially if said heads were blue.

Still, Michel couldn’t but smile a bit to himself. It was good the kid was able to be cheerful like that. It didn’t do to frown, no matter what kind of crap you were put through. Frowning didn’t help any. Better to just push the bad things away and cope. The kid seemed to get that… He was strong, no doubt and, well… Feeling like someone looked up to you wasn’t all that bad, now that he thought about it.

“Purple ain’t your color though,” he muttered to himself as he turned away from the direction of the door and shook his head, not being able to help the small smile that had formed some time ago and seemed like it was going to stay. Well, up until the air got all tense and he learned that the boy’s parents were murdered.

“Waaay to kill the mood there, Baboony,” Michel muttered to himself and sighed. Did it really matter how the kids’ parents died? Murder or no, they were gone and he didn’t get to be with them. They way they died hardly made it anything more tragic. Not that he didn’t feel bad for the little guy, but this really didn’t have anything to do with them. This Black Circle or whatever, none of their business. Except Fashion Reject over there apparently thought they were being watched as they spoke.

Now who was the paranoid one?

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
OOC: Okay, this is the perfect opportunity for me to do this one thing. And a few more things. Specifically, phone calls, clothes-changing, and a full Wiccan ritual. ...Yeah, this will be a long post.
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rosemary Abbey
A house in the appropriately-named Zuri District

The sun was just beginning to set, and a brilliant orange light was shining through the windows of the house. A pale-looking old woman sat on a sofa in the living room, adjusting her reading glasses while scanning over the day's newspaper. Especially with the rather old-fashioned brown dress she wore, she looked rather like someone who had teleported into this world from at least a hundred years ago. Even though she was only in her eighties. But anyway, after turning a page, she reached for her still-steaming teacup and took a sip from it. While doing so, she looked over at the grandfather clock next to the large stone fireplace along the wall. It was 6:15.

"My my, what's keeping Zuri?" she said aloud, glancing out the window in the faint hopes of seeing her granddaughter walking towards the front door. "She's been out since two o'clock--I hope nothing has..."

Rrrrring! An old-looking telephone, complete with a spiral cord and analog buttons, vibrated and rang next to her on the endtable. Though still a bit anxious, she picked up the receiver.

"Hello? Abbey and Watkinson residence."

- "Yes? Rosemary?" the old man on the other end of the line answered, sounding panicked. "This is Glenn. I... you won't believe what happened downtown today! It's... there was a monster in the city! Yes, you heard me, a monster! We could hear the growling and howling clear as a bell over at our apartment! It was something straight out of a movie, that it was!"

"Good heavens!" Rosemary exclaimed, sitting bolt upright in her chair. If her face could have possibly turned paler, it would have. "What kind of monster?"

- "Well, I didn't see it myself, but a few of the others say it was a minotaur! You know, those half-bull things with horns and..."

"I know what a minotaur is!" Rosemary interrupted, sounding a little worried but at least calmer than Glenn was. "Zuri once told me aout them, she's very much into fantasies, you know. But how in God's name could one have appeared right here in town?"

- "I-I-I dunno... but it surely cannot be a good sign! I heard some people were killed on site!"

"What?! You mean to say... oh dear..." Rosemary glanced out the window once more, now longingly. "Come to think of it, I sent Zuri off on a grocery errand much earlier today, and she has not yet returned. I'm pretty sure the grocery store is close to downtown..."

- "Now now, don't you worry just yet," Glenn reassured. "With all the traffic that's been goin' on, and all the commotion being all roused up, she could've just been caught up in all that. Wait until tonight, and see what happens... Anyway, I've got so many other people to call, so better get going now... toodles!"

Glenn hung up, and Rosemary gently placed the phone back on the stand. And then she stared at the little altar at the foot of the fireplace.

"Zuri... I do hope you're all right..." Her voice was distant, as if from another world, as if she had already died and become a ghost. She was probably close to facing that fate anyway. "I... I do find it hard to believe that there was in fact a minotaur in the downtown area. But something was clearly troubling the townsfolk. Minotaurs are devilish creatures, at any rate. If creatures like that really are appearing, it could only mean the time is near... But please, come home so we can pray together, so we can ward off its evil influence. Please..."

Her heart gave a little murmur at that point, causing her to feel faint for a little while... But it wasn't exactly the first time that happened, so she wasn't worried... yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zuri Watkinson
New Magostra

Zuri awoke that morning with the same thoughts running through her head that had run through her head last night. The Eternal Darkness? It sounded very much like an entity that was the manifestation of all the evil in the world. Often times, especially when she was in her parents' house, she wondered if there ever was such a thing. A master of Chaos that threatened to destroy all. If the universe all started with the turning on of the light, surely, by the Rule of Duality, there must have existed darkness even then. Before then, there was a void. Nothing. When Zuri thought about what Seya said about her birth, she was reminded of that very analogy. Was Seya, then, that light that was born out of such a void? That light that, according to what they said at church, God's very will sparked?

And the Guardians that she also spoke of... They reminded Zuri of the five elements. Earth, fire, water, wind, and spirit. But there were six guardians, so maybe the elements worked a little differently than she expected, or they were based not on elements, but on some list of virtues. What virtue did Zuri represent, then? But whatever it was, it was now clear to Zuri that she was destined for the task of sealing away the Eternal Darkness once more. Apparently Raseo had been defeated in a sense, but his evil influence had escaped somehow, taken a different form. What virtue did she have that would help in such a task? All she had, as far as she knew, was the magical knowledge gained from the books in her parents' house, and her strong background of religious practices and other spiritual endeavours. Was this enough? Whether it was or it wasn't, Zuri thought she felt her heart sink a little when she realised she did not wake up in her bed in her grandmother's house.

It wasn't long before Shawbi burst in with the announcement of breakfast. And the bestowing of new clothes. Zuri didn't really mind them--in fact, she liked the old-fashioned feel of them. But of course, those other two girls had already picked out the best-looking ones before she could take her pick. Oh well. With a last name near the end of the alphabet, she was used to having the last pick at things. But now that she thought about it, the dress she picked out wasn't that bad. It was very simple compared to the others, and made of a plain yet comfortable dark brown cloth. Its sleeves just barely covered her elbows, and fit snugly around her arms after being buttoned together. Another button fastened the collar around her neck quite nicely as well, and two more sat in a line below it. The dress went down to just below her knees, a length she rather liked, and the wide black belt that came with it (loops included) fit rather well around her very average-sized waist. The dress looked kind of out-of-place compared to the others, a little bit more modern in style.

Zuri decided to immediately snatch the cloak out of the box as well. It was about the same colour as the dress on the outside, but with a warm black lining. It wasn't even of full length, falling only down to her hips, but it would do. And it did have a hood in case it got really cold outside for some reason. Unfortunately, there were no boots left, so Zuri had to settle for a pair of leather sandals--they looked to be hand-made. Zuri didn't really like having her legs exposed, especially since she hadn't shaved them, but her hair was so light in colour that hardly anyone would notice anyway. She was more worried about her feet getting cold, if anything.

It wasn't too long before everyone headed downstairs for breakfast. After hearing her own stomach grumble (she hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday, last she checked), she thought about doing the same. But then she stopped when a very worrisome sight appeared before her. Jessica. She was still lying on her bed. And still unconscious, judging by the fact that she didn't respond to being shaken.

Now Zuri started to worry. If her unconsciousness had been of a natural cause, by now she should either be awake or dead. Seeing as she was still breathing (though in a rather shallow manner), the latter clearly wasn't the case. Then what was? Quickly, Zuri went over what had happened to her during that tussle with the minotaur and later Milly. Especially Milly. Let's see, she got attacked, she grabbed Hunter's pike, she put it back, she got attacked my Milly... wait... The pike. The others had warned about picking up such a weapon when it might possibly be cursed or something. Given Jessica's condition, it probably was.

But Zuri knew what to do--or at least she thought she did. So she made a beeline for the large shoulder bag she had brought with her into this world. From within the pages of the large book inside it, she withdrew a dagger. But this was not just any dagger. Its edges looked like they could use a little sharpening, so it clearly wasn't intended for fighting. But its clean, polished appearance, solid black handle, and the symbol carved into the handle--a circle with two crescent moons on the sides--distinguished it in its uniqueness. Zuri didn't even call it a dagger. It was an athame, a dagger specifically used for ritual purposes. She had found it in her parents' house, and it in fact lay with them on their deathbed. Zuri clearly remembered feeling guilty at first for taking it, but there was a little voice inside her that told her that it would become very useful to her for protection purposes. So for that reason, she thereafter kept it with her at all times (except at school), using it as a bookmark for whatever book she carried with her.

At any rate, Zuri pointed the athame straight outward, walking over to Jessica's bed so that it was pointed right over her head. From there, she walked to the right of the bed, facing away from it, drawing her athame out before her. In this way she proceeded around the entire bed, drawing an imaginary circle around it, stopping at the exact spot where she started. When finished, she rested the athame on the nightstand next to Jessica's bed, replacing it with one of the arrows accompanying her new bow.

"By the air that calls swiftly through the void..." she spoke, letting the arrow dance about in her hand.
"By the fire, the glowing blue beacon that remains in the raging storm..." This part really resounded with her now, as she recalled those same blue flames accompanying her arrows.
"By the water, in its ever-flowing mysteries and bottomless wisdom..." For some reason, Diego arose in her mind when she spoke this line.
"By the humble yet humorous earth..." Humorous? What was that word doing there?
"And by the duality that looks both above and below, to the darkness and the light, to the day and the night, and to everything, and to nothing..." She thought of Seya, and for a fleeting moment she had the notion that neither one of them could be truly destroyed.
"...Let everything in this space be secure and protected."

After an affirming nod of the head, Zuri sat herself down at Jessica's side. Still no movement, other than the slight rise and fall of her chest. She gazed at her for a long time, almost with fear. Something dark was most definitely stirring inside her. Zuri knew that weapons--particularly magical ones--contained its owner's essence. The dearest and most powerful ones were said to even contain part of the owner's soul. In touching Hunter's pike, Jessica may well have picked up on his own essence, haunted now by the same sort of dark and godly forces that were depicted on his cloak, the Cloak of the Universe as Zuri called it. Hunter himself now seemed to her like a member of an evil-oriented race who still had some good in him. Perhaps he was conflicted--perhaps the two sides of himself were mixed together in such a way that it was unclear which side he was really on.

"So the curse cannot be that strong," Zuri concluded. "So long as the pike's owner shows mercy for us, this curse cannot have a permanent influence on Jessica. Especially since she held it only for a short time, if time is even of importance here."

Indeed, that was the question. Time didn't seem important at all in this space she had created. It was meant to be a space outside of time, and that's exactly what it felt like to her. She made a mental note not to look at any clocks anytime soon. But for now, she held the arrow before her, point upwards, gazing at the tip. For a moment she pictured Hunter in her mind, more specifically the pattern on his cloak. Milly briefly flashed across her mind as well. Opening her eyes, she saw a blurry reflection of herself in the tip for a moment--for a split second she thought the face reflected in it was Hunter's instead. Or Milly's. She couldn't quite tell.

"May balance be restored to us," Zuri declared softly, as if speaking to the arrow itself. "May this girl have her freedom once more. And may..." and here she stifled a snicker, "...we not have to carry her the rest of the way on this quest. Jessica, I see in you the core of the flame in your soul, the one light that will always be there despite what may. May that light grow, and may your self shine through."

A tiny blue flame appeared on the tip of the arrow at that point. Turning the arrow around so that it now pointed outward, Zuri moved the arrow slowly over Jessica. The way it moved, it felt as if she was sliding it across the very edge of her aura, one that was apparently rather thin and weak judging by how close the tip passed to her body. After covering every part of Jessica's body, she moved the arrow towards the top of her head, flicking it up and away... the little flame on the arrow flared up briefly and then vanished.

And then she waited. Patiently. Until something changed. Until Jessica woke up, hopefully.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix

Diego had finished eating breakfast. Mainly fresh fruit, some breads and a few pastries along with some milk from a mooncalf. Tasted better than regular milk. Diego then looked up. Realizing Michel was Michel, Kess and Carly hadn't touched their food yet and Seya was here holding down the fort, he decided to be the one to check up on Zuri and Jess. He also decided to bring her some fruit.

Diego picked out a few sweet-tasting pieces of fruit along with a pastry and put it on a plate. "Excuse me, Seya. I am going to check on the rest of our friends," Diego said as he went upstairs leaving the group to themselves. He sneaked off. No one but Seya knew he went upstairs.

Diego had approached the door of the girl's door and noticed it was left open. "Zuri, I brought breakfast, is Jess all right?" Diego said as since he didn't hear any complaints, it was safe. He came in and saw Zuri looked over Jess. He went in and sat next to her as he put the plate down and looked at her.

"She still isn't awake," Diego said as he looked over her. He turned to Zuri. He smiled at her. She really looked nice in those clothes. "Apparently, Hunter is back. He believes we are being watched by some group known as the Black Circle. From what we were told, they are some really bad people," Diego told her. He couldn't but blush a bit when he was around her.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Hunter || Seya
New Magostra - Day 2

Carly tried peeking through the window, to no avail; Hunter was in the way. As she stood behind him, he couldn’t help but feel estranged with himself.

The teenager quietly thought to himself. Hunter, do you actually want her close to you? Don't lie to yourself... No… She'd only get in my way...
For a split second, Carly made it difficult for Hunter to think rationally. Focus. She’s out there and she has the boy…

He shook his head as if awakening from a trance and said, “It’s the girl who attacked us back on Earth and she has the boy…” He was calm but understood the threat she represented– to all of them.

Milly stood right outside, atop a nearby roof. She held Puck from his collar. The Blooboni screamed in desperation as his feet dangled midair. Miley grinned. He was terrified and she loved it. She held her pike, menacing intentions clearly evident. Slowly raising her deadly weapon, she pressed the sharp metal against Puck’s throat.

It was too much for the child. He continued his hopeless struggle, violently swinging his arms and legs. He was crying until he could shed no more tears. *Sniff* *Sniff* “Please … Stop…”

Milly lived for this. Fear fueled her, intoxicated her. Her psychotic eyes widened, her grin stretched until her teeth became visible. Then, with her screechy voice she addressed Seya and her Guardians. “I know you’re in there! I suggest you come outside if you want this … thing … to live!” She could see Hunter standing by the window. She laughed hysterically, remembering their previous bout on Earth. “Ha ha ha! They took you in?” Hunter glared at her.

Milly was amused. “…Just like a stray dog,” she whispered to herself.

Shawbi bolted towards the window. A thousand times he prayed it wasn’t him but the cries were all too familiar. He was horrified at the sight! His mind began to race. What would he do? What could he do? The inn keeper stumbled backwards in shock. “It’s all my fault… Goddess, please save him…”

The psychotic girl tightened her grip on Puck.

Milly’s actions caused confusion among the crowds. There were many Blooboni out at this time. Some watched in horror at the sight of Puck. They cleared the immediate area but stood to watch from a safe distance. Unknown to them just how powerful Milly was. They were not safe. Not in the entire of New Magostra.

Milly was quick to notice how Blooboni hid behind barrels and walls. “Ha ha ha! How pathetic! I’ll kill you all! I’ll destroy your dammed planet!”

Milly would be heard; she’d make sure of it. Turning her gaze towards the inn, she said, as explicitly and clearly as possible, “Just like I destroyed Earth…” She even went as far as moving her lips as slowly as possible so the terrifying news would sink in…

“Did I not mention that? I’m sorry. Ha ha! That’s why it took me this long to follow you here…I was too busy destroying the place you all called home…I hope you didn’t have relatives back there. You know…Cause they’re all dead! Ha ha ha ha ha!”

The weight of the news was enough for even Hunter to take a step back in disbelief. Gripping his right forearm, he turned to Seya. “It’s your move witch!”

Seya’s blood ran cold. This was bad. Her mind was plagued with “should have” and “what if”. It was too late for that now. Milly was pure evil.

We should have stayed to fight her. We shouldn’t have left. I shouldn’t have sought their help. An entire civilization! Another burden … sealed on my conscience! I … I … failed…

Seya closed her eyes and began to breathe. She concentrated and conjured as much wisdom as she had to offer. “No words can lessen the pain you must feel…” With her eyes full of sorrow, Seya pleaded her guardians. She noticed Diego was no longer in the room and Zuri was not up yet. Before stepping out, she turned to Carly, Michel and Kess. “I’ll understand if you wish to stay here…But I must go.”

~~~~~~
What you must do:
*Step outside and confront Milly

What you cannot do:
*Battle her (yet)
*Rescue Puck

[[OCC: Please, if you have the slightest doubt about your post, ask me!]]