• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Echoes and Andrew's Trade Shop

What does our shop need?

• More Pokemon

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • A Better Service

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Services like EV training

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A Better Image

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Andrew Lima

Breeding Expert
Check my thread for stuff you want. I need DW females, and you have like infinite. We can definitely work something out.

Well, it depends on what'd you want!

FallenStar93

Hi,

What are the natures and IVs of Buizel and Pansear?

Andrew Lima

Breeding Expert
@Wild Zapdos: I can give you a Guts Female Shinx with this IV spread.

13 / 31 / 24 / 31 / 27 / 31

You can give whatever you feel is worth it. It's pretty good IV'd and it knows Ice and Fire Fang.

@Fallen Star: I wouldn't know. Send Echoes a PM, and he'll tell you when he gets back.

Andrew Lima

Breeding Expert
UPDATE
Added new Pokémon to the following lists

*Clone Pokémon
*Legendaries

evan0913

Hi! Nice Shop! Really love the cute poke pics Lima has!
I am interested in many of ur cloneable pokes such as starly, magikarp, rotom, machop, ferroseed and scraggy. Also really want ur DW torchic, DW bulbasaur would be better if u have one.
I can offer the following shinies:
Ditto, Shellos (the blue one), Claydol, Meganium, Sandshrew, Liepard, Absol, Azumarill, Banette, Butterfree.

Cheers and thanks for reading this :)

Stunk

Shiny hunter
Hey for im interested in female DW torchic i can offer fall2010 mew

pokemonjeff

interested trader
hey, at the OP, dw snivy isn't available female legally. Just thought i'd let you know, so you can take that out. Best of luck with your shop! :D

Andrew Lima

Breeding Expert
@Evan: I can give you all the cloneable Pokémon but cannot breed right now due to me doing a breeding project for someone already.

@Stunk: If you're willing to wait until I finish with my current breeding project then I can get one for you. Any details on the mew? IVs, Nature, etc?

@Jeff: Cool story bro.

AromaFlora

floofy
Can you put down your female "DW" Snivy please? Right now, such species have not been released yet and, really, we're going to suspect you as a hacker. Removing that one Pokemon will do you wonders!

Both of you can have a free Pokemon from my shop to make up for this.

Andrew Lima

Breeding Expert
@AromaFlora: Well, I got it in a trade on another forum and wasn't aware it wasn't released. Should I take it down from the list or just put "Bred from hacked parents" next to it?

Get scolded for hacked Pokémon.
Get free Pokémon.

I'm confused. :(

@Evan: Which one would you like?

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
Andrew is ur dw charmander timid w/ HP ice if so i can trade huge!!!! for it flawless shiny ev'd pokemon,etc.

Andrew Lima

Breeding Expert
@Evan: Sounds good, what would you offer for them?

@Jr: No, it doesn't have that Hidden Power unfortunately. Sorry!

Andrew Lima

Breeding Expert
@ Evan: No, they are not shiny. ****'s crazy to breed for and I usually get bored around 100 something eggs.

They have good IVs and Egg Moves pretty much.

Well, if you can get me a male Switcheroo Cottonee then I would gladly trade you both of them for it. If not, then offer something I suppose.

look4bears

@Andrew Lima

I'd like to grab your:
DW Male Staravia/Starly/Staraptor (Can't tell, tiny icon on big screen!)
Ability (upon level up): Reckless
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Roost, Double Edge
22 / 31 / 31 / 9 / 31 / 31

I can provide numerous DW females/males with DW-only moves, etc. Including Ponyta, Kangaskhan, Torchic, Vulpix, Lickitung, Oddish, Swablu, Rattata, and a bunch of others.

Additionally, I've got all legendaries and many event pokemon that I'm willing to part with if you're up for some special projects. Please send me a PM if you're interested.