• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy's Big Picture Show

charles711

just another BAMF
didnt the series end with that episode when everyone thought edd was a bully?

or is that where it ends in the US?

MetaPheonixPal

Ed,Edd,n Eddy was an awesome show. The finale was pretty good. Brought back Captain Melonhead and finally showed us Eddy's brother.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
didnt the series end with that episode when everyone thought edd was a bully?

or is that where it ends in the US?

That...really wasn't the finale. There was also a few more episodes that aired afterwards. Like the alien invadsion episode, and like a few eps in 2008. But this movie is probably the REAL finale, seeing how there's som much tension and everything. A pretty big event if you ask me.

Cyan

Mortal
So did the other kids accept the Eds after seeing Eddy's brother get pwned or something? My volume sucks at the moment and I don't have much of an attention spand for a Youtube video longer than five minutes.

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
Apparently it's only been shown in Scandinavia and New Zealand.

Yeah, CN have been advertising for it for a while now (I live in New Zealand). Perhaps I should've paid more attention and actually watched it. I think it aired last friday. Not sure about that.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I could never stomach an episode of Ed, Edd and Eddy. Maybe because it was a bit to grotesque for me. But maybe because I'm getting into shows like Ren & Stimpy so I may give it a chance. Eh.

Yellow Aura

Light of Hope
I've watched it all, and it was great. Some parts were even emotional! Great ending, it's happly ever after for everyone! Good bye Ed, Edd, n' Eddy...*Sniff* Goodbye........

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
What I want to know is if it was stated it would be the last EE&E thing ever. I mean, it was obviously very conclusive and...there's pretty much no more conflict to be had; but they could come up with something, and I saw nothing saying this was it.

Cyan

Mortal
I guess Eddy's last scam was to sell nuclear warhead knock-offs?

Thriller

Its almost time
Its about time we get an actual brand new character in EE&E.

I'm not surprised Eddy's brother turned out to be a jerk, what with all the Baby rattles, fake treasure maps and Eddy acting all scared when Sarah and Jimmy pretended to be him.

There were other points of interest here and there.

- Nazz reveals her last name. Vandinkle-something whatever.
- It's revealed why Lee never shows her eyes. She has three of them! And no, it wasn't one of those "double vision blur" moments.
- Johnny took a bus and he was surrounded by adults. Of course, their faces weren't shown. A shame, the Peanuts comics and cartoons spent years keeping adult faces and voices hidden (it was "a cruel gag" too) but they finally broke the ice in 1980 with "Bon Voyage Charlie Brown." A big shame they didn't do that. Oh well, at least we got Eddy's brother.
- No, Double D didn't reveal what's under his hat, but he did take it off by choice. The audience just didn't see what it was, another "cruel gag."

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Honestly, I'd have been disappointed had they revealed what's underneath Edd's hat. There are certain quirky and mysterious traits of a character that you just never kill, and that's one of them, even at the end of a series. Obviously a show like EE&E can be properly ended by breaking their own unwritten rule of "no happy endings" or "no characters outside the main 12", but I prefer to keep Edd's hat a mystery that will taunt generations and torture them like a pitchfork of retribution.

So yes, I hunted down a slightly-above-YouTube-quality version of this sucker. All-in-all, I was pleased, especially since the plot remained simple and they could focus on the standard character zaniness that we have all grown to love in EE&E. I'm talking about the exaggerated slapstick (seriously, this was incredibly violent), some fun bits of continuity, and of course, the stellar and creative art direction (my favorite instance probably being Ed rolling Eddy up like a window, who then shatters upon falling to the ground). If I had any complaints, the ending was somewhat abrupt and I sorta wish Ed was dragged into the Edd/Eddy conflict instead of goofing off in the background like...well...Ed. But in the end, I'm deeply saddened to never again revisit Peach Creek, but the series went out in some nice style as opposed to many CN shows which are forced to rot in the realm of uncertain futures until they are quietly cancelled.

So as a final farewell, I say to thee:
"Feel the wind, Plank!"

DragonRay8

the shadowtrainer
the fitting end for the show.

i guess.

Erienne

Anime high :D
People still watch Ed, Edd, and Eddy? I thought that was like 5 years ago. I didn't watch it and like most old cartoon series finales, I have no plans to.

CrossTheRoad

Incoming 8th Grader
Oh god I love that show and I really want to see the finale.
Jeez United States is a pain. They've ruined cartoonnetwok..
It's not even about cartoons anymore! They're showing some
Stupid gameshows now..

Slap Bass♪

Oom pah pah.
I think I'll wait. Even though this was probably my favorite cartoon network show. I love the background music.

charles711

just another BAMF
i just watched it today, it was great, but does anyone know what johnny was saying during the credits?