• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy's Big Picture Show

Tadashi

kiss my greens
So, I went and watched this. I had to Google it to remember the basic plot points, but I watched it.

And I liked it ^^

We had many mysteries revealed, particularly the one about Eddy's brother, that were nice to see resolved. I wish I could have known what kind of device they built this time, but more than anything, I wish I could've seen what's under Edd's hat. *snaps her fingers*

Extreme cartoonish physical violence aside, there were some really heartwarming moments, most of them between Edd and Eddy. The cul-de-sac kids coming together at the end, to defend Eddy's honor, was a truly great thing to see. I really enjoyed this little movie, and I feel quite satisfied with the ending.

Chaofanatic

The Unstable One
I watched it and I LOVED it! I'm very immature so things like the sextant had me LOLING!

Surfing_Pikachu

I watched the car chase bit and I was litterally rolling on the floor laughing.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Now that I've watched the last part on YouTube, Im pretty glad on how things turned out for Ed Edd n Eddy. And it finally happened. :D

Neural777

Hero Trainer
Eh, I'm watching the movie when it does come out in the US. I hope the Ed, Edd n Eddy movie is funny as Total Drama Action! ...Despite the fact TDA came from Teletoon. Still, the movie must be funny! =D

Surfing_Pikachu

Eh, I'm watching the movie when it does come out in the US. I hope the Ed, Edd n Eddy movie is funny as Total Drama Action! ...Despite the fact TDA came from Teletoon. Still, the movie must be funny! =D
What? For real? Try not to use those two shows in the same sentence.

So... does anybody have the answer to my question?

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Wowow. Slow down. I remember I couple years ago on Cartoon Network they aired the Season Finale, and it was nothing like this. They were still making them? I'm confuzzled.

Season finale = end of a season
Series finale = end of a series

Ed Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show is a SERIES finale. Just sayin'.

Besides, the show's been airing episodes since 1999. 10 years, that is a helluva decent run. Yet finding episodes on YouTube is freakin impossible =(

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
I am sad that they won't make new episodes this being the series finale and all. I really grew up with ed, edd and eddy and I never thought they'd show eddy's brother.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Can't wait to watch it. I can't believe they finished 9it here in Americana without showing this...

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
wait... they had a movie?

Why no america?

Ed Edd 'n Eddy is one of the greatest cartoons on earth.

MegaLeafeon

Just for the record, this is finally coming out in the US. November 8th, 7 P.M., no joke!

Tf5174

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Hmm do you guys actually like this show?