• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy's Big Picture Show

Wat.
ed,edd,eddy finale?

never expected Danny Antonucci to finish a fun off early-was hoping for a couple of more seasons but what can a fella dream about the eh?

The season 5 finale was advertised as the series finale iirc. But, the movie was good. I liked that it tied up all the loose ends, and it's the only episode (save the early ones that introduced some of the main ones) to introduce a new character.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Hmm do you guys actually like this show?

No we hype up and rave about it because we hate it.

Has this aired in the US yet?

This November, as said on the last page.

The season 5 finale was advertised as the series finale iirc. But, the movie was good. I liked that it tied up all the loose ends, and it's the only episode (save the early ones that introduced some of the main ones) to introduce a new character.

Which was like, fricking amazing since they managed to avoid using other characters even when they went to school.

AstralEon

The one and only.
Whoa, I thought Ed, Edd "n" Eddy series was over. This is still going on? Sweet.

Here I thought the "Sky is Falling" episode was the last one. Or was that the "Invaded" episode one?

Anyways, this is always fun to watch. I'll just wait until it comes out in better quality.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Whoa, I thought Ed, Edd "n" Eddy series was over. This is still going on? Sweet.

Here I thought the "Sky is Falling" episode was the last one. Or was that the "Invaded" episode one?

Anyways, this is always fun to watch. I'll just wait until it comes out in better quality.

Well, the real finale aired first in New Zealand a few months ago, and even then the show had sotpped making new episodes for a while.

But yes, I think that big "last episode" thing fooled many, and fooled us more when the Invaded episode came out a week or so later, lol. There was actually an entirely new season(s) after the first finale.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑

I think the series is over. Im guessing the movie was the last one since the Eds finally been accepted from Kevin and the others. I love this show ever since it was first aired in Cartoon Network. I got to say the ending for that movie was something.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
If anyone's interested, the US premiere is tonight. They've been having an Ed Edd 'n' Eddy marathon. I already saw the whole thing on YouTube, but I'm watching it again anyway.

Tf5174

I thought his brother was going to be kool but ended up being a jerk.

I had some tears in my eyes.

charizardfan

Saw the movie last night and it was pretty good. We get some friendship bonding between Edd/Eddy, the Kankers find someone else to harass instead of the Eds at the end, another character besides the Main 12 shows up (the infamous Eddy's brother), and the other kids finally learn to accept the Eds as friends.

I thought the movie was funny and am satisfied with the way it tied up some of the show's loose ends. Just one question: is Jonny now taking the place of the Eds as neighborhood pariah?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I saw it last night, it was better than I expected.

Kevin's love for his bike rather than for Nazz was quite sad and funny

Eddy's brother was a jerk though that was expected :O

Torpoleon

Cool movie! I have it recorded. I hate Eddy's brother. When Eddy's brother called Double D Eddy's girlfriend, I began thinking that Double D was a girl. I don't know.I wish we knew what that bad scam was.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I also wish that we had known what the Ed's did wrong to begin with :/

Also...

I'm glad the kids accepted the Ed's as their heroes.

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
I watched the movie, but I missed a good 3 or so minutes of it, so, I missed a bunch of stuff, like, what type of scam it was, the opening credits, etc.
I was really amazed at how creative the movie was, then again, this is the great creativity I've come to expect from Ed, Edd, & Eddy!
I really loved the settings, and the new info used!

I also loved the ending, but it makes me kinda wonder, 'what happens now, and in the future?', it almost seems to insinuate a new season!
Sadly, they aired the last season (The creator stated that a while back).
Also, I'm so glad that we now learned about eddy's brother!
I also wonder, at the end, were the canker sisters going to beat eddy's brother up, torture him, or worse?

Vernikova

Champion
It was an alright movie but I felt that it was a little bit stretched out. It's funny how Johnny in was made out to be the bad guy in all of this even though he didn't know what happened. Of course, the only question that this movie didn't answer was what Edd's hair style was. I would've liked to know that part the most.

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
Just found out, I haven't missed much, It's on again on cartoon network east right now.
Strange beginning, sad in a way....