• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy's Big Picture Show

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
I'll admit, I almost shed a tear at the end. It was definitely good because it looked great, humor for the new and old fans, and still have the same hilarious characters with only introducing Eddy's Big Brother.

Tf5174

I missed the first 5-10 mins of it last night and what did the ED's do to piss everybody off to begin with?

Kevin choosing his bike over the girl FTW!

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
it really hurt watching the movie.....i remember watching the first episode *sniff*
i missed the first couple mins i think and ........sextant lol

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
I'll admit, I almost shed a tear at the end. It was definitely good because it looked great, humor for the new and old fans, and still have the same hilarious characters with only introducing Eddy's Big Brother.

Anyone notice, that the brother, kinda looks a tiny bit like the creator of the series?

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
The creator does that a lot with his characters, so I wouldn't be surprised. Rolf is heavily based off of his foreign-ness as a child, and the Ed's are based off of attributes of himself.

Torpoleon

I missed the first 5-10 mins of it last night and what did the ED's do to piss everybody off to begin with?
We don't know. We just saw most of the cul-de-sac in shambles from the scam, apparently.