• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Edge of Neo Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonDragonFTW

EoNDMainBannerCredstoFrozenConstellationofSubspaceGenerateGraphics_zps84bc38ad.png

^Creds to Frozen Constellation for the awesome banner!^
Many eons ago, in the time of legends, there was a great evil. Destroying worlds, this evil ravaged the universe. Chaos was running everywhere, and all hope seemed lost. Until there emerged a new hope. Two heroes rose from the remnants of the destruction, and called together a powerful coalition of warriors to fight the great darkness. A great and vast war followed for control of the universe. Much was destroyed, but the clan of warriors held on ‘till the end, led by their heroes. They took control of the world and remade it. Unfortunately, there are now new rivals on the rise, and the clan of warriors needs to take up the duty of eradicating all who stand in its way.

Welcome to the Edge of Neo Destruction.

First, let’s lay down some rules so we’re all on the same page:

Rules
1. As always, standard SPPf rules apply
2. No spamming/one-liners, trolling, or flaming.
3. Stay active. Many guilds close to inactivity, so please keep this one bustling with fun and activity. If you’re inactive you will be removed from the guild, unless you have a good reason to be.
4. Don’t post in other guilds if you’re a part of this guild. Likewise, don’t post here if you’re not in this guild.
5. STAY ON TOPIC
6. Anything else I forgot to mention.

Violation of the rules will result in a strike, with 3 strikes being a ban. Further transgressions will be dealt with severely.
None, and let’s keep it that way.

Signing up:
To join the guild, all you gotta do is fill out the following form completely, with your username, PO/PS Name/Friend Code, What division you’d like to be in, and any jobs you’d like to do for the guild.
HTML:
Username:
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code (don’t say stuff like “in my sig,” I copy and paste them directly):
Desired Division:
Any jobs you can do (Artist, Breeder, Tutor, etc.):
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10):
Anyone who referred you:

Username:FallenAngel12x
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code (don’t say stuff like “in my sig,” I copy and paste them directly):FallenAngel12x for both po and ps, 1306-6238-7266 for 3ds
Desired Divisionracoea Division
Any jobs you can do (Artist, Breeder, Tutor, etc.): I'm a info giver and breeder
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10):3.5
Anyone who referred you: kamoarc119 told me about this guild, i also want a tutor to teach me some good strageties. I need a teacher that knows any type of competitive battling. Thank you

SmeargleRocks
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code: 2495 5855 5060
Desired Division: Dracoea
Any jobs you can do (Artist, Breeder, Tutor, etc.): I can provide some flawless to be cloned to give out to help with teams <-- RNGer?
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): about 7-8

Username: MidnightFennekin
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code: MidnightFennekinX (PS Name); 3483 4088 3001(White 1 FC)
Any jobs you can do: I'd happily tutor, but I specialize mostly in Monotype.
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 6 with a regular team, 6-7 with my Rain Team, 8-9 with my Water-Type Mono Rain Team.

Username: Shade Hunter
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code: PS - ShadeHunter
Desired Division: Archaea
Any jobs you can do (Artist, Breeder, Tutor, etc.): Artist, maybe?
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): -2
Anyone who referred you: None.

Username: dirkac
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code: PO: Dirkac PS: Dirkac FC: I need to check, I'll edit this later.
Any jobs you can do (Artist, Breeder, Tutor, etc.): I can't do nothin' ._.
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 7 for my Rain Team, 8 for any Uber Team, 3-5 with most other things.
Anyone who referred you: MidnightFennekin, sorta.

Username:Gdas
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code: (PO) Gdasdaman/ Black FC:2924-5192-0592/ Black 2 FC:4470-9058-8904
Any jobs you can do (Artist, Breeder, Tutor, etc.): None. I'm a noob and will need a bit of tutoring :p
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 5
Anyone who referred you: Nobody

Username: Mew's Spirit
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code: 2194 5852 2842
Any jobs you can do (Artist, Breeder, Tutor, etc.): Breeder
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 6.
Anyone who referred you: Nobody did.

Username: Ddas
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code (don’t say stuff like “in my sig,” I copy and paste them directly):White: 1034-7335-9525
Any jobs you can do (Artist, Breeder, Tutor, etc.):None
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10):0
Anyone who referred you: Gdas

Username: feraligatorfrenzy
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code: FC: 4299-3279-3561
Any jobs you can do (Artist, Breeder, Tutor, etc.): Artist and I can do a bit of breeding too.
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 3
Anyone who referred you: nope

Username:raasikh22
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code (don’t say stuff like “in my sig,” I copy and paste them directly): raasikh22 or 2366-7219-1441
Desired Division:dracoea
Any jobs you can do (Artist, Breeder, Tutor, etc.): can't do nothing, but breed 5th gen and tutor but takes long time
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10):I guess 1
Anyone who referred you: kamoark

Username: The Imposter
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code (don’t say stuff like “in my sig,” I copy and paste them directly): I use Pokemon Showdown, my name is Mystikality.
Any jobs you can do (Artist, Breeder, Tutor, etc.): I could try tutoring.
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 7/10, I'm pretty good. Haven't played in a long time though.
Anyone who referred you: n/a

Username:JohnnySV96
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code (don’t say stuff like “in my sig,” I copy and paste them directly):5115-1304-5906
Any jobs you can do (Artist, Breeder, Tutor, etc.):Breeder
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10):4 (sad, I know)
Anyone who referred you: no one

Points System
Here we utilize Destruction Points (DP). They will serve as a gauge of your threat, how much your destructive force is. Earn enough, and you will eventually rank up.

Defeat a member of your own division: 15 DP
Defeat a member of the opposite division: 20 DP
Win a War Battle: 25 DP
Make the War Team (Includes the 3 battles): 45 DP
Defeat a War Team Member/Division Leader: 35 DP
Be Active (post in the forum): 5 DP
Win a tourney: 50 DP
Be a runner-up in a tourney: 25 DP
Sign-Up for a job when entering the guild: 30 DP
Refer a member and they join: 10 DP
Donate a Pokemon to the Guild shop: 10 DP
Donate an item to the Guild Shop: 5 DP

Report Results with this:
HTML:
Your Username and Division:
Opponent's Username and Division:
# Of Battles:
Outcomes of all battles:

Jobs for the Guild:
In order for this guild to run efficiently, we need people to sign up for jobs for the guild.

-Artists: You will help produce art for the guild
feraligatorfrenzy

-Breeders: You will help breed Pokemon for other members with their specifications, so that they can get some good Pokemon too.
C.y.a.n
Arrcher
Mew's Spirit
JohnnySV96
-Tutors: You will help tutor new members about competitive battling, and show people the ropes.
MidnightFennekin
The Imposter

-RNGer: You will help members with RNGing, and you could help provide Flawless/Shiny/cloned Pokes

-Battle Testers: You will help keep members' battling skills sharp by frequently challenging them and battling to test their skills. You can also help test people to see if they make the war team. All battles you'll partake in will have a 5 DP bonus
Jacobthepokemonfreak

And now, onto the divisions!

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

EonDragonFTWBanner_CredstoAvengerAngelofUrbanArmoryGraphics_zps49de8cfc.png

^Creds to Avenger Angel for the awesome banner^

Hi there guys, I’m EonDragonFTW, or as I’d rather like to be called, Eon! I’m the owner of this guild, and I’ll be leading the Dracoea Division! Join and we’ll watch the world tremble before our awesome draconic power!

Members/Ranks:
1. Learner’s Rank(0 DP)
DracDivLearnersRankUserbar_zps9bbbb976.gif

you have taken your first steps on the path to great power."
fallenangel12x (0 DP)
Ddas (45 DP)
JohnnySV96 (40 DP)

2. Stormer Rank(50 DP)
DracDivStormerRank_zps281bd411.gif

you have become stronger since you began your journey to great power, but you are far from done.
Mew's Spirit (60 DP)
SmeargleRocks (85 DP)
Dirkac (60 DP)

3. Blitzer Rank(100 DP)
DracDivBlitzerRank_zps41205119.gif

your power has grown dramatically, you can feel it course through your body, but do not stop yet.

MidnightFennekin (230 DP)
Raasikh22 (230 DP)

4. Draco Rank(325 DP)
DracDivDracoRank_zpsbea04930.gif

your power is near its peak, your name is now whispered throughout the NEO universe.

5. Supernova Rank (475 DP)
DracDivSupernovaRank_zps17917fab.gif

your power is at its peak, you must now harness it as your name is known throughout the NEO universe.

6. Apocalypse Rank (735 DP)
DracDivApocalypseRank_zpsf23ae05e.gif

you have mastered the great power within you, your name is feared throughout the NEO universe, but can you defeat those who rival you?!

7. Legend Rank (1000 DP)
DracDivLegendRank_zps278918c6.gif

You have mastered the great power within you, and have truly become the strongest in the NEO universe. None stands in your way, and you have shown your true strength to claim the universe and eradicate your foes!

BTW, feel free to use your rank's userbar in your sig to help advertise for the guild!
Creds to Brutaka for the awesome userbars!

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly

EoNDArchaeaDivisionBannerCredstoAvengerAngelofUrbanArmoryGraphics_zpsf2fb00dd.png

Hello all my name is kamoarc119 and I am the leader of the ARCHAEA division. A battle against evil rages on and the great hero Gallade cannot do it alone, so here we gather as warriors representing the good in the universe. We fight for justice: for we are wise! we are powerful!, we are fearless! we are united! we are ARCHAEA!!

Members/Ranks:

1. Trainee's Rank (0 DP)
Archaea-7_zps22ec8039.gif

you have taken your first steps on the path to great power."

2. Hunter Rank (50 DP)
Archaea-6_zpsa4c27ca0.gif

you have become stronger since you began your journey to great power, but you are far from done.
BugCatcher6 (85 DP)
Dahrue (65 DP)
C.y.a.n (90 DP)

3. Brutal Rank (100 DP)
Archaea-5_zps40924332.gif

your power has grown dramatically, you can feel it course through your body, but do not stop yet.
ShadeHunter (230 DP)
Gdas (295 DP)
Rhonder (155 DP)
The Imposter (280 DP)
Feraligatorfrenzy (130 DP)

4. Mercenary Rank(325 DP)
Archaea-4_zps08d9f3d8.gif

your power is near its peak, your name is now a whisper throughout the NEO universe.

5. Hero Rank (475 DP)
Archaea-3_zpsef6814d7.gif

your power is at its peak, you must now harness it as your name is known throughout the NEO universe

6. Armageddon Rank (735 DP)
Archaea-2_zps958a0442.gif

you have mastered the great power within you, your name is feared throughout the NEO universe, but can you defeat those who rival you?!

7. Gladiator Rank (1000 DP)
Archaea-1_zps36be5d4a.gif

You have mastered the great power within you, and have truly become the strongest in the NEO universe. None stands in your way, and you have shown your true strength to claim the universe and eradicate your foes!
]

kamoarcbannerclan_zps6dc9e68f.png

*Credit to Sworn Metalhead for these awesome Userbars and credit to Dahrue at starstruck studios for banner*

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

EoNDWarTeamBannerCredstoBrutakaofBrutakasFlyHighRequestShop_zpsf78ea9ce.png

Here at the Edge of Neo Destruction (or EoND/END/EON for short), we take wars very seriously. You must be a top notch battler to make it onto the War Team, and once you do, you’ll take part in most if not all future wars. To make it onto the war team, all you have to do is schedule a match with the war team captain, or a Tutor/Battle Tester for the Guild. Then they will give their verdict of the battle with an analysis and PM it to me. If you made it, you’ll see yourself here shortly. Together, we as the Omega Destructors will become stronger and gain the power to erase anyone who hinders us!

Once you have arranged a match with a tester, tutor, or war team captain, the match will be conducted as follows:

All battles are Best of 3.
At the end of each battle, the challenger will be graded from 0-6 based on their ability shown throughout the match. All points for all 3 battles are then added up. In order to make the war team, the challenger would have to have at least 9 points in total.

HTML:
Results Form:

Challenger:
Battle#1:
Battle#2:
Battle#3:
Mode (Wifi/PS):
Points (9 required):

Verdict:

The Omega Destructors (War Team Members)

War Team Captain: EonDragonFTW (this is only temporary, once I find someone worthy of the spot, I’ll step down to regular war team)

We need more war team members! Please try out even if you don't think you can make it!

War Team Members:
1. MidnightFennekin
2. SmeargleRocks
3. The imposter

Substitutes:

None so far.

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

Announcements

We will be starting our first CCAT soon! Stay tuned for updates!

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

Guild Shop

Welcome to the Galactic Market, our guild's shop. You may be wondering what a thing may be, so I'll explain! Members will generously donate Pokemon and Items that they don't have any use for anymore for others to purchase with their Destruction Points (DP)! If you donate, you will be generously rewarded per donation, so it's not for nothing! And you won't be able to rank down if you spend too many points, so feel free to buy what you need!

When donating a pokemon/Item, send me a PM with the Pokemon/Items you're donating, and any amounts of items (if it's more than one). If you're buying a shop, contact the person who donated it (which will be listed here) to pick it up, and you can just give them like a Magikarp in return cuz they donated it.

Shop's now open! Fill this up with Donations!

Donator: EonDragonFTW
Items: Choice Scarf
Choice Band
Choice Specs
Cost: 5 DP Each

Pokemon: DWf Riolu
DWf Gible
DW Eevee
DW Gible
DW Shroomish
Cost: 10 DP Each

Donator: feraligatorfrenzy
Pokemon: Charmander (LV 1; Egg move Flamethrower) 7 DP
DW Baltoy (lv 14)- 10 DP
Pokerus Purrloin (lv 7) 5 DP

Donator: dirkac
Pokemon: DW Drifloon (lv 40)
DWf Swablu (lv 10)
DW Slugma (lv 10)
Cost: 10 DP each

Donator:Raasikh22
Items:5 life orbs
5 choice bands
5 max revives
3 rare bones
1 power band
1 power lens
3 choice specs
1 soothe bell
3 expert belts
10 hearts scales
5 leftovers
1 metal coat
1 magamarizer
1 macho brace
1 metronome

Cost: 10 DP each

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

Guild CCAT

Here we as a community will create a team for anyone in the guild to use. This will help some people get the hang of competitive team-building.

This will work by if you want to contribute, post in the guild and write in the start of the CCAT contribution "(CCAT)"

The first stage is picking the play style of the team, how it's strategy will be used. There are several options, such as: Bulky Offense, Hyper Offense, Baton Pass, Stall, Weather Domination, Annoyers, etc, etc. Feel free to name any kind of play-style not mentioned. If you have any questions regarding play-styles, just ask! Hope for the the best!

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

*One last post to reserve*
OK, you guys are fine to post now!

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Hi, it's me! Woo! First member^^

Username: C.y.a.n
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code (don’t say stuff like “in my sig,” I copy and paste them directly):0992 2115 3932
Desired Division: Dracoena
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 4, yeah I know :( ill get better hopefully :) never battle much anyways.

Hope this guild ends up great and helps me become a better battler!

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

Hi, it's me! Woo! First member^^

Username: C.y.a.n
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code (don’t say stuff like “in my sig,” I copy and paste them directly):0992 2115 3932
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 4, yeah I know :( ill get better hopefully :) never battle much anyways.

Hope this guild ends up great and helps me become a better battler!
Accepted! Welcome to EoND! You will receive your Ditto shortly, just arrange a time for you to pick it up.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Accepted! Welcome to EoND! You will receive your Ditto shortly, just arrange a time for you to pick it up.
Did i miss something in the first post? Why am i getting a a Ditto?

EonDragonFTW

Did i miss something in the first post? Why am i getting a a Ditto?

ehh it's in the announcements post. You probably didn't see it. I'm doing a promotion so people would join, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair to leave the first person who joined out.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Cool, i see it now. I'll get it off you later. this will help me with my RNGing so thanks a bunch.

Arrcher

Username:Arrcher
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code (don’t say stuff like “in my sig,”: PS, can't remember fc at the moment
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): About a 7

I'm extreamly new on this sight so I don't know all to much on here, so I figured I should join a guild to see how things go.

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

That's cool, we'll be here to show you the ropes! And welcome!
Once you find your FC, tell me so we can arrange a time for you to pick up your flawless shiny DW ditto! It'll make breeding much easier! (check the announcements)

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
It is scary quite here. Hey, EonDragon are going to make a xat chat?

EonDragonFTW

What's Xat?

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Oh, well, I'll take that as a no then. Xat is an online chat and is popular for guilds because of the chatrooms. I'll set up tomorrow for the guild^^

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
PO/PS Name/ Friend Code: 2495 5855 5060
Any jobs you can do (Artist, Breeder, Tutor, etc.): I can provide some flawless to be cloned to give out to help with teams
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): about 7-8
Can I ask about the war team and what that is depending on what it is I may want to apply as head of it or as a participant in it

Status
Not open for further replies.