• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Edge of Neo Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that kamo left, we have another opening on the war team (also need confirmation that I'm on the team), and we have three open slots for the tourney. We need people.

EonDragonFTW

Now that kamo left, we have another opening on the war team (also need confirmation that I'm on the team), and we have three open slots for the tourney. We need people.

Yea, cuz you made it onto the team back when kamoarc was here. We still need one more person to war!

Yea, cuz you made it onto the team back when kamoarc was here. We still need one more person to war!

Just one more person, huh. Also, I got a PM from bleuumbreon of TSC asking to war, so when we do get that last member, we do have a guild available to war.

If anyone wants to join the war team, VM/PM Eon or me and we can get you tested. There's only a few days until XY comes out, so contact us soon so we can have a solid war team when XY meta picks up.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
So Rex left? (Calling rex for the avatar). Anyways, I would try but I have a busy week starting tomorrow. But if I do a test, it's against Eon lol he owes me a battle.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I'm going to be departing now, due to my inactivity the last couple weeks. So long, friends.

Well, bye kamo and dahrue.

Sorry for my inactivity, too.

I won't try out for the War Tam because I'll hae no time for it until November, when I'll get XY.

I'll also get completely owned.

BugCatcher6

I think with members leaving that I will try out for the War Team. I just need to tweak some old teams to meet rules and everything.

Could someone link me to the exact rules that would be used for war team tryouts?

EonDragonFTW

So Rex left? (Calling rex for the avatar). Anyways, I would try but I have a busy week starting tomorrow. But if I do a test, it's against Eon lol he owes me a battle.

Sure, just message me whenever you're up for a battle on PS.

I'm going to be departing now, due to my inactivity the last couple weeks. So long, friends.

See you dahrue, wish you good luck in whatever you do
Well, bye kamo and dahrue.

Sorry for my inactivity, too.

I won't try out for the War Tam because I'll hae no time for it until November, when I'll get XY.

I'll also get completely owned.

That's cool, by then, we should have a good sense of what to do for 6th gen competitive (and you never know until you try)

I think with members leaving that I will try out for the War Team. I just need to tweak some old teams to meet rules and everything.

Could someone link me to the exact rules that would be used for war team tryouts?

The rules are on the first page under the war team post

OK guys, some major changes have been made to the tournament. Check the thread for details. If you want to join the tournament, do it before Sunday.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
If everything goes right, I'll be able to get on PS by next weekend. If the Care Center doesn't call about loading another 10 trucks next Saturday that is. Seems the only good team I have on PS is a Mono Dragon team though.

Alright everybody, the Uber tournament shall begin tomorrow. We don't have many signups, but we'll do what we can. Matchups will be posted soon.

feraligatorfrenzy

Girl Power!!
Guys sorry to say this but I must leave the guild too. School is just so overwhelming! well adios friends. ;(

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Sorry about this, I will be offline the next few days. I have 3 family members in the hospital. Two of my brothers was involved in a car wreck yesterday. My grandma had a heart attack. So I won't be on here much or at all for the next few days.

BugCatcher6

I will be away for about a week. I will be going into the hospital on Monday and should be out by next weekend.

Should be back and hopefully get some new gen battling practice in for the GBL challenges to come.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Well, I also will be gone even longer.

I'm staying in some place without working WiFi, I'm currently in a Café with free WiFi but I don't think I'll come back.

Might be back in a week or two, though.

Sorry >.<
I'll get on when I can though ._.

Gdas

Out of Practice
IM BACK BABY,

Sorry ive been off for a while, had a load of schoolwork to do + GTA V, and i went to germany.... where i lost my 3DS and ALL of my pokemon games in the process yay go me!
I should be back for a bit and i will be getting the limited edition X 3DS with pokemon X soon so i will be back in action

EonDragonFTW

Ive been playing Y so much it's SOOO awesome!

And the new Pokemon seem like absolute monsters in competitive! Has anyone tried to figure out some sets for the new Pokemon?

Gdas

Out of Practice
Ive been playing Y so much it's SOOO awesome!

And the new Pokemon seem like absolute monsters in competitive! Has anyone tried to figure out some sets for the new Pokemon?

Just beat the first gym with pikachu, froakie and of course event torchic! this is such a good game!

Status
Not open for further replies.